Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Talon's path to suffering!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Got a goal to slowly but surely draw something for each of my permas, and I just finished one that took me SO much TIME >_< [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/f8c5b3fc5bec86ce70b4b06dafc7c32c/tumblr_p5961yBqw81vqef07o1_500.jpg[/img] People what want the pings: Kumie, highnooon, septarianflare, AnonEclipse, goldrush, Solaristigres, QueenAltari, ShinyDecidueye, Rohana, VictoryGallop, Wonderling, arikin, Aruakhal, lassavus, Kalietha, Neptunite, LadyoftheDragons, Cynictis, Barrdwing
Got a goal to slowly but surely draw something for each of my permas, and I just finished one that took me SO much TIME >_<
tumblr_p5961yBqw81vqef07o1_500.jpg

People what want the pings:
Kumie, highnooon, septarianflare, AnonEclipse, goldrush, Solaristigres, QueenAltari, ShinyDecidueye, Rohana, VictoryGallop, Wonderling, arikin, Aruakhal, lassavus, Kalietha, Neptunite, LadyoftheDragons, Cynictis, Barrdwing
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@TalonShrubfire
Woah! This is so beautiful! If you post anymore drawings, could you give me a ping? It's really easy to tell that you put a lot of work into this and I'd love to see more. :) (My hand is actually kind of twitching in sympathy right now? Is this just traditional, or mixed media?)
@TalonShrubfire
Woah! This is so beautiful! If you post anymore drawings, could you give me a ping? It's really easy to tell that you put a lot of work into this and I'd love to see more. :) (My hand is actually kind of twitching in sympathy right now? Is this just traditional, or mixed media?)
@Dragonartist24
It's traditional, copic marker, ink, and gel pen XD
I also drew art for Momoka, GeodesHeart, and Augustus in my lair if you wanted to look right now, but perhaps later I can post them here too!
@Dragonartist24
It's traditional, copic marker, ink, and gel pen XD
I also drew art for Momoka, GeodesHeart, and Augustus in my lair if you wanted to look right now, but perhaps later I can post them here too!
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@TalonShrubfire
Art goals! I'm actually kind of tempted to start this challenge on my own? I've seen a few other threads similar to this, and they all look kind of fun (also most of them have 4-5 pages filled with dragons, and only the first two pages of my clan have my perma-dergs). Also, how did you manage to get such clear pictures? Mine always end up with weird lighting and shadows (although that just might be my house light and/or camera).
@TalonShrubfire
Art goals! I'm actually kind of tempted to start this challenge on my own? I've seen a few other threads similar to this, and they all look kind of fun (also most of them have 4-5 pages filled with dragons, and only the first two pages of my clan have my perma-dergs). Also, how did you manage to get such clear pictures? Mine always end up with weird lighting and shadows (although that just might be my house light and/or camera).
[img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/28d2e27fe6050747298e31d24f6be247/tumblr_p5m2keK7ML1vqef07o1_500.jpg[/img] Here we go, just finished one of my custom progen, Kefalotyri! Now I better go get some dang pizza I'm starving @Dragonartist24
tumblr_p5m2keK7ML1vqef07o1_500.jpg
Here we go, just finished one of my custom progen, Kefalotyri! Now I better go get some dang pizza I'm starving
@Dragonartist24
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@snowpuppers
Sure!
@snowpuppers
Sure!
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@TalonShrubfire
Pinglist please, your art is beautiful!
@TalonShrubfire
Pinglist please, your art is beautiful!
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
@TalonShrubfire So after seeing your awesome art, I impulsively made a 5-minute edit to enhance the colors to make them pop. Your art just looks really, really good. Hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/pGdD3go.png[/img]
@TalonShrubfire

So after seeing your awesome art, I impulsively made a 5-minute edit to enhance the colors to make them pop. Your art just looks really, really good.

Hope you like it!

pGdD3go.png
Vj90o7H.png
@septarianflare
Sure thing!
@SylvanMoon
It's super pink! The nebulas and toxin look like they're on fire!
@septarianflare
Sure thing!
@SylvanMoon
It's super pink! The nebulas and toxin look like they're on fire!
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@Dragonartist24 @snowpuppers @septarianflare [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/302f232f6c58393b973d236215303436/tumblr_p6orikBWQB1vqef07o1_500.jpg[/img] Finished My random progen, Feta! I actually bothered timing it for...reasons. It took 5 hours and 43 minutes XD I wanted it to be a similar design to my custom progen's, as a matching set so to speak.
@Dragonartist24 @snowpuppers @septarianflare

tumblr_p6orikBWQB1vqef07o1_500.jpg

Finished My random progen, Feta! I actually bothered timing it for...reasons. It took 5 hours and 43 minutes XD
I wanted it to be a similar design to my custom progen's, as a matching set so to speak.
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6