Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sea Belps, a Lore Design & Story Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DragonWarrior333

Okay! Sounds good I am open to your interpretation of it however you want to start.
Hmm okay, I had this really cool image of Kurunda washing up as a merman (because like semi blepped and he is one of the bleps that are people sized like your girl.) But if you only want belp and human he can wash up as a human.

Why don't you start the thread as the first major plot point we have is Natia (I really like her name btw.)
Just ping me back about story ideas and such because we gotta build this mystery together.
@DragonWarrior333

Okay! Sounds good I am open to your interpretation of it however you want to start.
Hmm okay, I had this really cool image of Kurunda washing up as a merman (because like semi blepped and he is one of the bleps that are people sized like your girl.) But if you only want belp and human he can wash up as a human.

Why don't you start the thread as the first major plot point we have is Natia (I really like her name btw.)
Just ping me back about story ideas and such because we gotta build this mystery together.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc Okay! I'm open to a semi-blep form, though I imagine they would be human-sized in that form. Otherwise he would take up a large chunk of the beach, and would definitely cause a huge scene. Whichever you prefer though! I'll set up a thread asap. ^-^
@Ragnaroc Okay! I'm open to a semi-blep form, though I imagine they would be human-sized in that form. Otherwise he would take up a large chunk of the beach, and would definitely cause a huge scene. Whichever you prefer though! I'll set up a thread asap. ^-^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333

Oh yeah def like human sized as opposed to say whale sized. Merfolk tend to be rather Large because of their tails(like eight to fifteen or so feet) but no where Near whale sized.

Let me go take a look!! OwO
@DragonWarrior333

Oh yeah def like human sized as opposed to say whale sized. Merfolk tend to be rather Large because of their tails(like eight to fifteen or so feet) but no where Near whale sized.

Let me go take a look!! OwO
@Remuta

I see you new lore!! COOL COOL! If you want to ping me for interaction go for it!
@Remuta

I see you new lore!! COOL COOL! If you want to ping me for interaction go for it!
@DragonWarrior333 @Remuta @ClockworkEclipse HEEEYY My fellow Rp Belp Lovers!! I just wanted to show off my New Zodiac Blep! I got Aquarius. They were the last of the set and I think they were totally worth the wait! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/8b45deeefbfee7296045853f591f5404.png[/img] This is the Pisces Blep. It has silky fins that trail behind it like ribbons, and they send little shimmers in the water around the blep. Its body has pearly scales that appear blue when submerged in water. The stars that halo it’s head form the Pisces constellation. What about you three did any of you get a new blep recently? [b]ALSO![/b] I wanted to make an Announcement! With all this NEW going on. I plan to edit the Current Events tomorrow! Give us something new we can call work on. If anyone is currently Struggling or would like help with lore or rp ideas. Feel free to ping me up! <3 ^_^ Thanks for sticking with me <3.
@DragonWarrior333 @Remuta @ClockworkEclipse

HEEEYY My fellow Rp Belp Lovers!! I just wanted to show off my New Zodiac Blep! I got Aquarius. They were the last of the set and I think they were totally worth the wait!

8b45deeefbfee7296045853f591f5404.png
This is the Pisces Blep.
It has silky fins that trail behind it like ribbons, and they send little shimmers in the water around the blep.
Its body has pearly scales that appear blue when submerged in water. The stars that halo it’s head form the Pisces constellation.

What about you three did any of you get a new blep recently?

ALSO!

I wanted to make an Announcement! With all this NEW going on.
I plan to edit the Current Events tomorrow! Give us something new we can call work on.
If anyone is currently Struggling or would like help with lore or rp ideas. Feel free to ping me up! <3 ^_^ Thanks for sticking with me <3.
@Ragnaroc That's a cool blep! Also, I got a somewhat uncommon blep from the most recent blast! Here's the little one: [img]http://i68.tinypic.com/jzbf9z.png[/img]
@Ragnaroc That's a cool blep!

Also, I got a somewhat uncommon blep from the most recent blast! Here's the little one:
jzbf9z.png
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@Sunnycat4

Here you go! And you are also on the pinglist!
@Sunnycat4

Here you go! And you are also on the pinglist!
@DragonWarrior333

SOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTEE!!
@DragonWarrior333

SOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTEE!!
@Ragnaroc I know! :D I'm not sure what to do with its lore, though. I have a few general ideas, but if you have something I'd love to hear!
@Ragnaroc I know! :D I'm not sure what to do with its lore, though. I have a few general ideas, but if you have something I'd love to hear!
@Ragnaroc I've been waiting for transactions to go through, and I have both a butterfly bab (not much different than the original) and the pearlie kiddo from the sales page. They've been added to my docs sheet with their lore if you wanna check it out.

Also, just curious, has the Bounty of the Elements changed anything for your blep lairs? Perhaps a temporary move to recover from the pause of the Twisting Crescendo, or maybe a move further away from the rapid growth of the crystal spires in Arcane? Maybe a small migration further away from the Obscured Crescent to avoid that new portal to the Hewn City, or even a full-fledged migration to another flight due to the Great Seed (I have a friend who's building lore in the Frigid Floes for a temporary visit from my entire clan because of the First Seed fiasco, so... XD)?

For me, the Great Seed sent the rest of my clan all the way out to the Frigid Floes, where my Blep Outpost currently rests. A temporary station, but still. I bet those bleps are loving all the attention. XD

@DragonWarrior333 @Remuta (asking about your lairs too)
@Ragnaroc I've been waiting for transactions to go through, and I have both a butterfly bab (not much different than the original) and the pearlie kiddo from the sales page. They've been added to my docs sheet with their lore if you wanna check it out.

Also, just curious, has the Bounty of the Elements changed anything for your blep lairs? Perhaps a temporary move to recover from the pause of the Twisting Crescendo, or maybe a move further away from the rapid growth of the crystal spires in Arcane? Maybe a small migration further away from the Obscured Crescent to avoid that new portal to the Hewn City, or even a full-fledged migration to another flight due to the Great Seed (I have a friend who's building lore in the Frigid Floes for a temporary visit from my entire clan because of the First Seed fiasco, so... XD)?

For me, the Great Seed sent the rest of my clan all the way out to the Frigid Floes, where my Blep Outpost currently rests. A temporary station, but still. I bet those bleps are loving all the attention. XD

@DragonWarrior333 @Remuta (asking about your lairs too)
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa