Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sea Belps, a Lore Design & Story Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Ragnaroc Things are good! I'm a bit stuck for lore for the rest of my bleps, so I might pause that for just a bit. I'm up for a relaxed RP though! Would you possibly be up for a 1x1? :)
@Ragnaroc Things are good! I'm a bit stuck for lore for the rest of my bleps, so I might pause that for just a bit. I'm up for a relaxed RP though! Would you possibly be up for a 1x1? :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@Ragnaroc Doing great! Just got back from a college class (and am currently debating on whether to buy one of those hatchling bleps or not XD). PM rps are new to me, so perhaps a thread? As for DnD stats, I'm not exactly sure on what stats I'd need or how I'd figure them out (rolling for different things, bonuses, etc.). I've only just started looking into DnD recently, so I'm definitely new to it. But it'd be pretty neat nonetheless!
@Ragnaroc Doing great! Just got back from a college class (and am currently debating on whether to buy one of those hatchling bleps or not XD). PM rps are new to me, so perhaps a thread? As for DnD stats, I'm not exactly sure on what stats I'd need or how I'd figure them out (rolling for different things, bonuses, etc.). I've only just started looking into DnD recently, so I'm definitely new to it. But it'd be pretty neat nonetheless!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@DragonWarrior333

Absolutely! Any ideas in mind? I have current events up for my lair, you can happily poke at any of those if you need inspiration.

@ClockworkEclipse

Welcome back! XD
Hmmm I'd love to buy a hatchling but all of my funds when into the mystery grab bag.
Oh I could teach you and it would be Real simple, no bonuses, unless you Wanted me to give you a full dnd rundown because you are interested in it and want to know. I could explain it all if our rping goes that direction.
Lastly, would you like me to start the thread like I offered to give you a spring board because you are a little shaky on intros. Or would you like to give intros a shot? : 3
@DragonWarrior333

Absolutely! Any ideas in mind? I have current events up for my lair, you can happily poke at any of those if you need inspiration.

@ClockworkEclipse

Welcome back! XD
Hmmm I'd love to buy a hatchling but all of my funds when into the mystery grab bag.
Oh I could teach you and it would be Real simple, no bonuses, unless you Wanted me to give you a full dnd rundown because you are interested in it and want to know. I could explain it all if our rping goes that direction.
Lastly, would you like me to start the thread like I offered to give you a spring board because you are a little shaky on intros. Or would you like to give intros a shot? : 3
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc Cool! Would you be willing to do a RP with either gjinkas or in a human(oid) universe? I'd love to use my pacific ocean blep hiding in her human form. In that case, you would play either a humanoid/gjinka or a blep ^-^

(Also, warning, I am prone to occasional shipping xD If you would prefer not to do romance, just let me know! :) )
@Ragnaroc Cool! Would you be willing to do a RP with either gjinkas or in a human(oid) universe? I'd love to use my pacific ocean blep hiding in her human form. In that case, you would play either a humanoid/gjinka or a blep ^-^

(Also, warning, I am prone to occasional shipping xD If you would prefer not to do romance, just let me know! :) )
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333 Dude Yes! I love me some Ginjikas! Or I could do shifters if you rather. Honestly I'd really like to use my Zodiac blep when I get them. However I am still waiting Celestial for that. Kurunda is developed enough I could use him though 0w0. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/0befe6147f2d4bfcc03f3bd60dfdda30.png[/img] GET ON MY BOAT!!! I AM WEAK TO THE SHIP!! XD [img]https://i.gyazo.com/162e3f54e3c80f9c725148ddee816e40.png[/img] Anything you might want to do for plot or setting? I was using the lair lore I have as a spring board for where they live and what sort of conflicts could be used to levi the situation. All my dragons are shifters and/or ginjikas too. IN theory they could be an adopted species brought into the lair similar to the beastcourts. But we've work together to make lore work for that if that is something you wanted to do. Because they are very much a raised and bought species so I am sure that would raise an interesting sort of oddness to lore out given that they are humanoid. ^^ That would only be to Assimilate it. If you have anooooooooother idea or you want to steer away from them being part of Sorinthe lore~~ We can do that too! I just need to know where you want to try and take it.
@DragonWarrior333

Dude Yes! I love me some Ginjikas! Or I could do shifters if you rather. Honestly I'd really like to use my Zodiac blep when I get them. However I am still waiting Celestial for that. Kurunda is developed enough I could use him though 0w0.

0befe6147f2d4bfcc03f3bd60dfdda30.png

GET ON MY BOAT!!! I AM WEAK TO THE SHIP!! XD

162e3f54e3c80f9c725148ddee816e40.png

Anything you might want to do for plot or setting? I was using the lair lore I have as a spring board for where they live and what sort of conflicts could be used to levi the situation. All my dragons are shifters and/or ginjikas too. IN theory they could be an adopted species brought into the lair similar to the beastcourts. But we've work together to make lore work for that if that is something you wanted to do. Because they are very much a raised and bought species so I am sure that would raise an interesting sort of oddness to lore out given that they are humanoid.

^^ That would only be to Assimilate it. If you have anooooooooother idea or you want to steer away from them being part of Sorinthe lore~~ We can do that too! I just need to know where you want to try and take it.

@Ragnaroc Shifters works! Though gjinkas miiight be better? Just so it isn't suspicious that Natia takes only one form. And I don't mind who you use ^-^ Kurunda looks good to start? You can always shift to your zodiac blep when you want.

Yaay, all the ships xD I can imagine Natia being attracted to both bleps and dragons, so that could be interesting lol.

Hmm... For setting, a Pacific Island would be ideal, as I'm not sure why Natia would leave her territory. Though if you want to stick to Sorienth (I can never remember how to spell it xD) lore, I can try and think of something? And Natia is purely wild, considered a goddess by the native islanders, if that helps. :)
@Ragnaroc Shifters works! Though gjinkas miiight be better? Just so it isn't suspicious that Natia takes only one form. And I don't mind who you use ^-^ Kurunda looks good to start? You can always shift to your zodiac blep when you want.

Yaay, all the ships xD I can imagine Natia being attracted to both bleps and dragons, so that could be interesting lol.

Hmm... For setting, a Pacific Island would be ideal, as I'm not sure why Natia would leave her territory. Though if you want to stick to Sorienth (I can never remember how to spell it xD) lore, I can try and think of something? And Natia is purely wild, considered a goddess by the native islanders, if that helps. :)
@DragonWarrior333

I can never remember how to spell it either! We can do shifters since you seem excited fro that!
Hmm so I have to figure out why Kurunda is on said island. Do you want to make it fantasy? Like have magic shenanigans going on on the island too? And tie that into the goddesses appearance as well as Kurunda's odd appearance?
Would you rather Kurunda know her as a goddess or not?
@DragonWarrior333

I can never remember how to spell it either! We can do shifters since you seem excited fro that!
Hmm so I have to figure out why Kurunda is on said island. Do you want to make it fantasy? Like have magic shenanigans going on on the island too? And tie that into the goddesses appearance as well as Kurunda's odd appearance?
Would you rather Kurunda know her as a goddess or not?
@Ragnaroc Okay. So does that mean that they can shift between dragon and gjinka only, or are there other forms they can take?

Fantasy sounds great! And magic shenanigans are always a plus xD Natia would probably be there anyway, but strong magic threatening her territory would be one of the only things that would make her take her true (blep) form. Maybe Kurunda is just visiting, and doesn't know the legends, so he doesn't know she's a god? And no one knows her human form is a goddess, since she uses it to escape the attention.
@Ragnaroc Okay. So does that mean that they can shift between dragon and gjinka only, or are there other forms they can take?

Fantasy sounds great! And magic shenanigans are always a plus xD Natia would probably be there anyway, but strong magic threatening her territory would be one of the only things that would make her take her true (blep) form. Maybe Kurunda is just visiting, and doesn't know the legends, so he doesn't know she's a god? And no one knows her human form is a goddess, since she uses it to escape the attention.
@DragonWarrior333

Shifters, if we are going with shifters and mean one of two things depending on which you would like most. It either means they can shift between Blep and a totally human form. Or they can shift between blep, a totally human form And a sort of elevated mix ginjika-esque. Whichever you like! Just to give you options for both.

That sounds good! I was thinking something along the lines of Kurunda washing up on the beach because something sorta jostled or maybe even attacked him and he got swept up. Luckily Natia or her island was near by and threw sensing another Blep (I don't know how Common Bleps are around her so this might be her first or near first encounter with another of her kind thus really special! Or it might just be one of the day to day thing she deal with and thus went about it as a godly and goodly thing to do) either she Being the ocean he was in, or her island just having innate magic to sweep up fellow bleps, brought him to the beach.

Being an Oddity she goes to inspect him and that's how they meet. He explains what happened and she admits her water are stormy lately and it's...it's an odd feeling. But she's been Investigating (She says with that level of Nacy Drew Vigor) and that's when we get into like more meet of the story and it becomes a sort of mystery adventure with these two as oddball detectives.
@DragonWarrior333

Shifters, if we are going with shifters and mean one of two things depending on which you would like most. It either means they can shift between Blep and a totally human form. Or they can shift between blep, a totally human form And a sort of elevated mix ginjika-esque. Whichever you like! Just to give you options for both.

That sounds good! I was thinking something along the lines of Kurunda washing up on the beach because something sorta jostled or maybe even attacked him and he got swept up. Luckily Natia or her island was near by and threw sensing another Blep (I don't know how Common Bleps are around her so this might be her first or near first encounter with another of her kind thus really special! Or it might just be one of the day to day thing she deal with and thus went about it as a godly and goodly thing to do) either she Being the ocean he was in, or her island just having innate magic to sweep up fellow bleps, brought him to the beach.

Being an Oddity she goes to inspect him and that's how they meet. He explains what happened and she admits her water are stormy lately and it's...it's an odd feeling. But she's been Investigating (She says with that level of Nacy Drew Vigor) and that's when we get into like more meet of the story and it becomes a sort of mystery adventure with these two as oddball detectives.
@Ragnaroc I can totally do something like that! It May not play out exactly that way, though, as it doesn't quite fit her personality. I'll make sure we end up in a similar place, though xD For shifter, i would say only human and blep forms ^-^ Would you like to start the thread? (If you don't mind it being on a thread. I am terrible with PM roleplays)
@Ragnaroc I can totally do something like that! It May not play out exactly that way, though, as it doesn't quite fit her personality. I'll make sure we end up in a similar place, though xD For shifter, i would say only human and blep forms ^-^ Would you like to start the thread? (If you don't mind it being on a thread. I am terrible with PM roleplays)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8