Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sea Belps, a Lore Design & Story Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ClockworkEclipse

HELLO FRIEND! HOW ARE YOU? ^0^
Sure thing! As the first page says, just list your bleps with some info. You can use my page as a template. I have some Current Events up if you want to ping me for interaction. ^_^ Ask if you have any questions!! : D
HA is doing Great, how about Reiko? : 3
@ClockworkEclipse

HELLO FRIEND! HOW ARE YOU? ^0^
Sure thing! As the first page says, just list your bleps with some info. You can use my page as a template. I have some Current Events up if you want to ping me for interaction. ^_^ Ask if you have any questions!! : D
HA is doing Great, how about Reiko? : 3
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc I set mine up in a Google Doc for now (you can find it [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1db57_mPKopo3Q03tvqyGo1hGb2t1SVKNiPXncU1PxiE/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]). I've been working on how any of my clanmates could not only come across a cute little Blep, but also how in Sornieth they could care for it (especially being so close to the Wyrmwound). So far, I have three dragons out in the Frigid Floes (since one of my dragons knows the place well) and a messenger that flies the distance between the Floes and my current home. Perhaps my messenger can catch word of your little Alabaster Cove and head on over to check things out (essentially see how much better it is than freezing the tails off my little Gemini pair)? I'll list the dragons below. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13926928] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139270/13926928_350.png[/img] [/url] Lila's the navigator. Due to her own ocean adventures of the past, she knows the Frigid Flows, the fringes of the Twisting Crescendo, the coastline of the Starwood Strand (that connects Plague and Ice), and that tiny strip connected to the Scarred Wasteland (you can kinda see it when looking at the Windswept Plateau). Due to her familiarity with the Floes being much stronger than the other coasts, the small ragtag group (currently unnamed as they kinda want to figure that out once they've settled down a bit) is currently situated on one of the outermost Floes, facing the Twisting Crescendo. The water's cold, but it keeps her up and reminds her of her old home. When the bleps are restless, she'll go into a tale of the good ol' days when she sailed the currents they see every day. That keeps them occupied long enough for the other two caretakers to have a break. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26171894] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261719/26171894_350.png[/img] [/url] Yoru is one of the caretakers for Gemini (since the blep is really a pair). His primary charge is Ankoku (the darker blep with lighter spots), but he'll help his adoptive brother with the other. It's a two-dragon job to keep those two out of trouble, and more often than not he'll have to swim over to them just to make sure his blep doesn't attract any trouble (as the little thing tends to do). When Ankoku throws a fit, he tends to use his wings to refract light on the water, easily distracting the blep long enough for him to fix the problem (likely caused by the other blep of the Gemini pair). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26631190] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266312/26631190_350.png[/img] [/url] Tsuitachi is the other caretaker for Gemini. His primary charge is the lighter blep, who he's insisted is called Akiko. None of the others have a reason to argue about it, so they just let it go. While both dragons are needed to deal with any trouble (tangled tails, petty squabbles, bleps deciding to go bring a Coarsefur Yeti onto the Floe, etc.), he can easily deal with feeding, grooming, and simple entertainment on his own. Akiko tends to lure the unwanted attention, rather innocently, to the small group. The other blep seems to just like trouble, and Tsuitachi often has to break up the fights that ensue because of it. Perhaps its his wild personality, or maybe his energetic spirit, but either way he's the one that'll cannonball into the water just to distract the two (or for fun). Akiko seems to fear his wings, though he has a hunch it might be because of the ice Floe looking so similar to them. Who would want to be wrapped in a pink ice blanket? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37801349] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/378014/37801349_350.png[/img] [/url] Akemi, a bright little Foxfire Kitsune, is the messenger. She races back and forth between the clan, the little blep outpost, and another small group of Kitsune (another subspecies). She stays on the Floe when messages are few and breaks are most certainly an option. She enjoys watching the two bleps in the waters near the Floe, but she'll still leave if she must. There haven't been any emergencies so far that would call back the little outpost, but she has the others ready to move if they must. She brings treats for the bleps whenever she stops by. She's their favorite so far (second to Lila). Sorry for the wall of text (both for the google doc and for my dragons), but it had to be done. What're you looking for rp-wise? Reiko's doing great! There are four new kitsune in the clan to keep her company (though one of them's my little foxfire messenger up above, so she doesn't stick around often). There's a Night Shiro and a pair of Fextival Shiro who keep her company. She's heard of bleps, and is curious about them (she might head out and take on one of her own if I get a good one with my current gem earnings).
@Ragnaroc

I set mine up in a Google Doc for now (you can find it here). I've been working on how any of my clanmates could not only come across a cute little Blep, but also how in Sornieth they could care for it (especially being so close to the Wyrmwound). So far, I have three dragons out in the Frigid Floes (since one of my dragons knows the place well) and a messenger that flies the distance between the Floes and my current home. Perhaps my messenger can catch word of your little Alabaster Cove and head on over to check things out (essentially see how much better it is than freezing the tails off my little Gemini pair)? I'll list the dragons below.

13926928_350.png

Lila's the navigator. Due to her own ocean adventures of the past, she knows the Frigid Flows, the fringes of the Twisting Crescendo, the coastline of the Starwood Strand (that connects Plague and Ice), and that tiny strip connected to the Scarred Wasteland (you can kinda see it when looking at the Windswept Plateau). Due to her familiarity with the Floes being much stronger than the other coasts, the small ragtag group (currently unnamed as they kinda want to figure that out once they've settled down a bit) is currently situated on one of the outermost Floes, facing the Twisting Crescendo. The water's cold, but it keeps her up and reminds her of her old home. When the bleps are restless, she'll go into a tale of the good ol' days when she sailed the currents they see every day. That keeps them occupied long enough for the other two caretakers to have a break.

26171894_350.png

Yoru is one of the caretakers for Gemini (since the blep is really a pair). His primary charge is Ankoku (the darker blep with lighter spots), but he'll help his adoptive brother with the other. It's a two-dragon job to keep those two out of trouble, and more often than not he'll have to swim over to them just to make sure his blep doesn't attract any trouble (as the little thing tends to do). When Ankoku throws a fit, he tends to use his wings to refract light on the water, easily distracting the blep long enough for him to fix the problem (likely caused by the other blep of the Gemini pair).

26631190_350.png

Tsuitachi is the other caretaker for Gemini. His primary charge is the lighter blep, who he's insisted is called Akiko. None of the others have a reason to argue about it, so they just let it go. While both dragons are needed to deal with any trouble (tangled tails, petty squabbles, bleps deciding to go bring a Coarsefur Yeti onto the Floe, etc.), he can easily deal with feeding, grooming, and simple entertainment on his own. Akiko tends to lure the unwanted attention, rather innocently, to the small group. The other blep seems to just like trouble, and Tsuitachi often has to break up the fights that ensue because of it. Perhaps its his wild personality, or maybe his energetic spirit, but either way he's the one that'll cannonball into the water just to distract the two (or for fun). Akiko seems to fear his wings, though he has a hunch it might be because of the ice Floe looking so similar to them. Who would want to be wrapped in a pink ice blanket?

37801349_350.png

Akemi, a bright little Foxfire Kitsune, is the messenger. She races back and forth between the clan, the little blep outpost, and another small group of Kitsune (another subspecies). She stays on the Floe when messages are few and breaks are most certainly an option. She enjoys watching the two bleps in the waters near the Floe, but she'll still leave if she must. There haven't been any emergencies so far that would call back the little outpost, but she has the others ready to move if they must. She brings treats for the bleps whenever she stops by. She's their favorite so far (second to Lila).

Sorry for the wall of text (both for the google doc and for my dragons), but it had to be done. What're you looking for rp-wise?

Reiko's doing great! There are four new kitsune in the clan to keep her company (though one of them's my little foxfire messenger up above, so she doesn't stick around often). There's a Night Shiro and a pair of Fextival Shiro who keep her company. She's heard of bleps, and is curious about them (she might head out and take on one of her own if I get a good one with my current gem earnings).
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@ClockworkEclipse

OOOOOOOO this looks great! I've been meaning to work on my own google doc! I'll show you when I am done!

I really like all this lore you've got going! What a neat little community.
I was thinking that since your people look out from the floes over to the Platue maybe there is an outpost by the coast that does trade? My clan is Old and I do have a merchant vessel that that sails about trading to bring wealth into my clan. It's possible your people got word of my people from there and one of us decided to go introduce bleps to the other?
I am mainly looking for a greeting between families. Getting to know each other and setting up play dates, adventures and building out characters.
What do you think? : 3
@ClockworkEclipse

OOOOOOOO this looks great! I've been meaning to work on my own google doc! I'll show you when I am done!

I really like all this lore you've got going! What a neat little community.
I was thinking that since your people look out from the floes over to the Platue maybe there is an outpost by the coast that does trade? My clan is Old and I do have a merchant vessel that that sails about trading to bring wealth into my clan. It's possible your people got word of my people from there and one of us decided to go introduce bleps to the other?
I am mainly looking for a greeting between families. Getting to know each other and setting up play dates, adventures and building out characters.
What do you think? : 3
@Ragnaroc
I can definitely see that happening. More likely than not, my dragons would go over to check you out (perhaps because the only one who's kinda used to the frigid weather is Lila). My dragons would likely try to find a closer coastline to settle down at for the bleps, and perhaps closer to other blep habitats simply due to how much easier it'd be to head on over with the Gemini twins for a playdate. I could most certainly see Ankoku and Akiko causing some trouble or another, perhaps leading to an adventure or ten. The caretakers need some development themselves, and honestly all I know about Akemi so far is that she's a very hyperactive Lesser Foxfire that once caught a minor grove on fire. It was put out quickly, but it shows just how easily distracted she can be in most tasks (carrying messages seems to be one of the few things she can fully focus on).

So, in short, I'm totally on board for that! I have plans of letting Lila, Akemi, and my new Eevee fandragon named Aki find/obtain their own bleps in the future (I'm hooked on this species), and perhaps Aki will have his own way of studying these aquatic cuties (perhaps he'd have been a Vaporeon without that everstone).

Is that what you mean by families? The caretakers/researchers that work with the bleps, just the bleps, entire clans...? Still totally on board.
@Ragnaroc
I can definitely see that happening. More likely than not, my dragons would go over to check you out (perhaps because the only one who's kinda used to the frigid weather is Lila). My dragons would likely try to find a closer coastline to settle down at for the bleps, and perhaps closer to other blep habitats simply due to how much easier it'd be to head on over with the Gemini twins for a playdate. I could most certainly see Ankoku and Akiko causing some trouble or another, perhaps leading to an adventure or ten. The caretakers need some development themselves, and honestly all I know about Akemi so far is that she's a very hyperactive Lesser Foxfire that once caught a minor grove on fire. It was put out quickly, but it shows just how easily distracted she can be in most tasks (carrying messages seems to be one of the few things she can fully focus on).

So, in short, I'm totally on board for that! I have plans of letting Lila, Akemi, and my new Eevee fandragon named Aki find/obtain their own bleps in the future (I'm hooked on this species), and perhaps Aki will have his own way of studying these aquatic cuties (perhaps he'd have been a Vaporeon without that everstone).

Is that what you mean by families? The caretakers/researchers that work with the bleps, just the bleps, entire clans...? Still totally on board.
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@ClockworkEclipse

Yes that IS what I mean by families! Basically your whole crew down by the floes.
Well now that we have this set up, would you like to Rp on site, on Pm or over Google Docs?

Why don't we start with your people getting word, probably in the former of a letter or flyer and deciding to head over and check it out. If you like we can make it a bit longer by you guys heading to the Floe coast and meeting my pirates merchant band. They will hear you out and for a sum take you across the seas. That would give you more time to focus on developing the care takers and seeing just day to day what they have to deal with in transporting a Belp like Gemini XD.
We can get them across the Sea and my people will meet yours. We can have the belps play! And then we can finish up with talking to my clan about maybe setting up a nearer outpost, and getting advise on that. The rp will end when your people leave to go scout a potential outpost area and will pick up again when you've moved along with that a bit. Or when your belp cause some kind of Calamity in the process XDD. How does that sound? ; 3
@ClockworkEclipse

Yes that IS what I mean by families! Basically your whole crew down by the floes.
Well now that we have this set up, would you like to Rp on site, on Pm or over Google Docs?

Why don't we start with your people getting word, probably in the former of a letter or flyer and deciding to head over and check it out. If you like we can make it a bit longer by you guys heading to the Floe coast and meeting my pirates merchant band. They will hear you out and for a sum take you across the seas. That would give you more time to focus on developing the care takers and seeing just day to day what they have to deal with in transporting a Belp like Gemini XD.
We can get them across the Sea and my people will meet yours. We can have the belps play! And then we can finish up with talking to my clan about maybe setting up a nearer outpost, and getting advise on that. The rp will end when your people leave to go scout a potential outpost area and will pick up again when you've moved along with that a bit. Or when your belp cause some kind of Calamity in the process XDD. How does that sound? ; 3
@Ragnaroc I'm definitely an rp on site person. I'm not usually the best at starter posts, but I'll certainly give it the good ol' college try (which should be perfect since I'm a college student XD). Lila might actually get along with your band well (she was a bit of a pirate herself before she got lost in the Wandering Contagion back when my clan was new and young). I can totally see Gemini causing trouble with the ship in general (and just you wait until they find a way to bring up some ice-water kraken monster or something because they got way too curious for their pretty little scales), and boy will the others realize just why my group needs two caretakers for Gemini. They'd love meeting new bleps, and honestly I can get behind a few minor adventures with the bleps (perhaps yours mellow them out a bit).

No idea what calamity they'd cause in the process of moving, but I'm sure I'll think of something. Make a new thread since this seems to be gearing more towards general lore building, introductions, and other little tidbits that build the base lore of bleps? I honestly have no clue. XD
@Ragnaroc I'm definitely an rp on site person. I'm not usually the best at starter posts, but I'll certainly give it the good ol' college try (which should be perfect since I'm a college student XD). Lila might actually get along with your band well (she was a bit of a pirate herself before she got lost in the Wandering Contagion back when my clan was new and young). I can totally see Gemini causing trouble with the ship in general (and just you wait until they find a way to bring up some ice-water kraken monster or something because they got way too curious for their pretty little scales), and boy will the others realize just why my group needs two caretakers for Gemini. They'd love meeting new bleps, and honestly I can get behind a few minor adventures with the bleps (perhaps yours mellow them out a bit).

No idea what calamity they'd cause in the process of moving, but I'm sure I'll think of something. Make a new thread since this seems to be gearing more towards general lore building, introductions, and other little tidbits that build the base lore of bleps? I honestly have no clue. XD
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@ClockworkEclipse

Okay! So would you like to do this in PMs or on the RP thread? : 3
XDD Me too me too!
I can give you a very brief set up if you like?

They bring up and ice kraken, we start to freak out only to learn it's their new friend. They made said friend threw talking threw bubbles sometime awhile ago

Yeah that part about the minor blep adventures sounds great! I'll see if I can set anything up.
If you Really want we could even give them stats and I could do like a few tiny game-esque things for them. I am rather familiar with DnD. So it would be like a TINY super simple version of that.

@ClockworkEclipse

XDD Me too me too!

They bring up and ice kraken, we start to freak out only to learn it's their new friend. They made said friend threw talking threw bubbles sometime awhile ago

Yeah that part about the minor blep adventures sounds great! I'll see if I can set anything up.
If you Really want we could even give them stats and I could do like a few tiny game-esque things for them. I am rather familiar with DnD. So it would be like a TINY super simple version of that.

@ClockworkEclipse

XDD Me too me too!

If you Really want we could even give them stats and I could do like a few tiny game-esque things for them. I am rather familiar with DnD. So it would be like a TINY super simple version of that?
@ClockworkEclipse

XDD Me too me too!

If you Really want we could even give them stats and I could do like a few tiny game-esque things for them. I am rather familiar with DnD. So it would be like a TINY super simple version of that?
@DragonWarrior333 @Perry321 @Remuta @CelestialPrime @ClockworkEclipse

Hello~ Anyone everyone? How are things? : 3
@DragonWarrior333 @Perry321 @Remuta @CelestialPrime @ClockworkEclipse

Hello~ Anyone everyone? How are things? : 3
@Ragnaroc
Hello, I am great!~
Sorry for any confusion, but I didn't ask to be on the pinglist... could you take me off of it please, I'm not good at typing and creating stories. :(
@Ragnaroc
Hello, I am great!~
Sorry for any confusion, but I didn't ask to be on the pinglist... could you take me off of it please, I'm not good at typing and creating stories. :(
JwQ98x7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8