Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Stories of Windkeep Tower
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 78 79
@Petall Oh, wow, it's my first time pouncing on an update in your lore thread, and I really like how you write your characters. It's so easy to get a handle on their personalities and their relationships -- Palla and Pennar, for example; it looks like their trust in each other is a bit shaky atm. But I really like Dremasul's introduction; what a dear boy! This line especially-- [quote]He had done it. He had saved a life, for the first time in a long, long time... [/quote] It really drives home how awful his past was an how desperate he is to reform himself. Looks like you're on the right track, dear boy. Keep going! <3
@Petall Oh, wow, it's my first time pouncing on an update in your lore thread, and I really like how you write your characters. It's so easy to get a handle on their personalities and their relationships -- Palla and Pennar, for example; it looks like their trust in each other is a bit shaky atm.

But I really like Dremasul's introduction; what a dear boy! This line especially--
Quote:
He had done it. He had saved a life, for the first time in a long, long time...
It really drives home how awful his past was an how desperate he is to reform himself. Looks like you're on the right track, dear boy. Keep going! <3
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Thank you so much!!! Your compliments mean so much to me! I'm so glad you like Dremasul he's a favourite of mine! And I'm glad you like how I write my characters, that's a wonderful thing to hear!
@Disillusionist

Thank you so much!!! Your compliments mean so much to me! I'm so glad you like Dremasul he's a favourite of mine! And I'm glad you like how I write my characters, that's a wonderful thing to hear!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall Haha, I think Dremasul might become a fave of mine, too. I also liked the story of how you got him back; that's so cool! It ties neatly into his story. Looking forward to reading more from you~ ^^
@Petall Haha, I think Dremasul might become a fave of mine, too. I also liked the story of how you got him back; that's so cool! It ties neatly into his story. Looking forward to reading more from you~ ^^
@Petall Oh my gosh, I'm really enjoying seeing the differences between Palla and Pennar, and how they're highlighted as they're introduced to new situations. I wonder if Palla's going off the deep end...

And Dremasul!! I'm glad he got out of his bad situation...And that he's deciding to go a better route! :D
@Petall Oh my gosh, I'm really enjoying seeing the differences between Palla and Pennar, and how they're highlighted as they're introduced to new situations. I wonder if Palla's going off the deep end...

And Dremasul!! I'm glad he got out of his bad situation...And that he's deciding to go a better route! :D
9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png Left: Sales thread. Right: Egg a day challenge. 9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png
@Kizzan

Sibling interactions are some of my favourite to write, so I've been really enjoying writing Palla and Pennar! And I have big plans for Palla... She's got a lot coming...

I'm glad too! I have lots of plans for Dremasul!
@Kizzan

Sibling interactions are some of my favourite to write, so I've been really enjoying writing Palla and Pennar! And I have big plans for Palla... She's got a lot coming...

I'm glad too! I have lots of plans for Dremasul!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2383572/6#post_32678335]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Chapter 19: The Fallen[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40062165] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400622/40062165_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40062164] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=40062164&skin=0&apparel=390,371,425,436,946,17902&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][/center] "This is all your fault! I told you coming down here would be a bad idea!" Pennar roared at his sister. Pallla was taken aback, but only because she had never seen her brother blow up like this. "This was supposed to be [i]our[/i] adventure! Not [i]yours[/i]! We're supposed to be in this [i]together[/i], a team! But you've just gone off and made this all about you and now you've crashed out ship and we're stranded in the middle of the Wyrmwound on a broken airship!" "My fault?" Palla spat back. "You were the one who freaked and tried to take the steering wheel from me! You ruined everything!" "What's going on with you Palla? I almost don't recognize you!" Pennar sounded as though he was bordering on hysterics. "What happened to the sister I knew and grew up with? Why is it so important to you to prove you're strong? Nobody is asking this of you! Isn't it enough to be loved and cared for for who you are? Why isn't that enough for you?" "What is love worth?" Palla shouted back. "What is the point of love if our dad didn't stay with Oriel? If he loved her, why didn't he stay with us?" "Oriel?? ORIEL?!?" Pennar threw his hands up in the air. "What did she do to deserve you calling her by her name? She's our mother!" "I just want to know who I am, Pennar! You're lucky, you get along with everyone! You're good at connecting!" Palla pointed out. "I've never had that! Even Oriel and Amberlyn! They tried, sure, but not hard enough! I don't feel loved! I don't feel understood!" "You close yourself off, that's your problem! Everyone tries so hard, but you don't let them in! You don't [i]let[/i] them understand you!" Pennar was growing exasperated. "You think finding Orkeck will change things? Will help you understand? You're wrong. You have to be thankful for what you have, Palla, not desperately searching for something you've idealized beyond the realm of the realistic!" "I don't want to find Orkeck!" Palla screamed. "I know he's long gone, Oriel made that very clear. He found something better than family, better than us, and I need to find out what it i, because maybe then I can finally be happy! Maybe then I will finally understand!" Pennar stared at his sister in shock, anger swiftly draining from him. Instead, he saw his sister's pain clearly in her wind-green eyes. Maybe there was something more going on here, more than he thought. Palla kept to herself, she didn't speak a lot of her own thoughts and emotions, and maybe there was a reason for that. "Palla, I- I didn't know." "Hmmph." Palla turned away, her expression turning sharp once more. "Maybe I'm doing this the wrong way, but I need to do it anyways, to see that it doesn't work for myself. I need to find this myself." "You should have told me, you should have said something, we would have helped-" "Shut up!" Palla cut Pennar off. "Palla, I mean it-" "No Pennar! Shut up! There are other dragons over there! They can help us!" Pennar turned to follow his sister's gaze, and sure enough, on the shore of the Wyrmwound, two wildclaws stood, waving their wings and arms to try to get the attention of the stranded siblings. [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e0bf/f/2018/247/7/5/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcm237t.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28254965] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282550/28254965_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40036092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400361/40036092_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "They saw us! Look, they are waving back!" Dremasul exclaimed. "How are we going to help them?" Pyrite asked. "That's the Wyrmwound. I've heard all about it. Touch it and you almost certainly die of some terrible disease. They are a lost cause, we should worry about our own survival. I almost died once, I don't want to do it again." "Pyrite, if there's one thing I've learned in my life, it's that if you are able to help a dragon in need, you should do it. There are too many nasty things in this world already, there's no need to add yourself to that number." "Hmmph." ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2383572/7#post_32718280]Next[/url][/center] ----- @CleverDual @Alwaid @zzzhorses @Skyeset @ScrivenerRook @Kizzan @clarax @lilastar @tigressRising @Disillusionist ----- So, this happened. This update was a lot of fun to write, because I was able to better dig into Pennar and Palla, and also because Dremasul and Pyrite are finally joining up with Pennar and Palla! As a bit of an explanation, Palla struggles with mental illness, predominantly depression, but it went undiagnosed in her youth and instead found the happy, carefree attitude of the clan isolating because in her eyes. Her family and clan just thought she was quiet, but never fully understood the insecurities and heaviness of heart that she almost constantly felt. Because she never really learned about mental illness or anything, she just thought it meant she didn't belong in the clan, because she wasn't happy, not the way they were, and that made her feel even more isolated. Also, yes, I am aware that Pennar and Palla are probably able to fly away from the ship, but I like to think that the Wyrmwound bubbles and froths and spits so it would be a bit risky to even fly over it, and they would reluctant to abandon the ship with all their supplies and possessions and would want to try to save it to avoid having to go the more dangerous route through the Scarred Wasteland. Also, they were too busy blowing up at each other to think rationally.

Chapter 19: The Fallen

40062165_350.png

dragon?did=40062164&skin=0&apparel=390,371,425,436,946,17902&xt=dressing.png

"This is all your fault! I told you coming down here would be a bad idea!" Pennar roared at his sister. Pallla was taken aback, but only because she had never seen her brother blow up like this. "This was supposed to be our adventure! Not yours! We're supposed to be in this together, a team! But you've just gone off and made this all about you and now you've crashed out ship and we're stranded in the middle of the Wyrmwound on a broken airship!"

"My fault?" Palla spat back. "You were the one who freaked and tried to take the steering wheel from me! You ruined everything!"

"What's going on with you Palla? I almost don't recognize you!" Pennar sounded as though he was bordering on hysterics. "What happened to the sister I knew and grew up with? Why is it so important to you to prove you're strong? Nobody is asking this of you! Isn't it enough to be loved and cared for for who you are? Why isn't that enough for you?"

"What is love worth?" Palla shouted back. "What is the point of love if our dad didn't stay with Oriel? If he loved her, why didn't he stay with us?"

"Oriel?? ORIEL?!?" Pennar threw his hands up in the air. "What did she do to deserve you calling her by her name? She's our mother!"

"I just want to know who I am, Pennar! You're lucky, you get along with everyone! You're good at connecting!" Palla pointed out. "I've never had that! Even Oriel and Amberlyn! They tried, sure, but not hard enough! I don't feel loved! I don't feel understood!"

"You close yourself off, that's your problem! Everyone tries so hard, but you don't let them in! You don't let them understand you!" Pennar was growing exasperated. "You think finding Orkeck will change things? Will help you understand? You're wrong. You have to be thankful for what you have, Palla, not desperately searching for something you've idealized beyond the realm of the realistic!"

"I don't want to find Orkeck!" Palla screamed. "I know he's long gone, Oriel made that very clear. He found something better than family, better than us, and I need to find out what it i, because maybe then I can finally be happy! Maybe then I will finally understand!"

Pennar stared at his sister in shock, anger swiftly draining from him. Instead, he saw his sister's pain clearly in her wind-green eyes. Maybe there was something more going on here, more than he thought. Palla kept to herself, she didn't speak a lot of her own thoughts and emotions, and maybe there was a reason for that. "Palla, I- I didn't know."

"Hmmph." Palla turned away, her expression turning sharp once more. "Maybe I'm doing this the wrong way, but I need to do it anyways, to see that it doesn't work for myself. I need to find this myself."

"You should have told me, you should have said something, we would have helped-"

"Shut up!" Palla cut Pennar off.

"Palla, I mean it-"

"No Pennar! Shut up! There are other dragons over there! They can help us!"

Pennar turned to follow his sister's gaze, and sure enough, on the shore of the Wyrmwound, two wildclaws stood, waving their wings and arms to try to get the attention of the stranded siblings.

"They saw us! Look, they are waving back!" Dremasul exclaimed.

"How are we going to help them?" Pyrite asked. "That's the Wyrmwound. I've heard all about it. Touch it and you almost certainly die of some terrible disease. They are a lost cause, we should worry about our own survival. I almost died once, I don't want to do it again."

"Pyrite, if there's one thing I've learned in my life, it's that if you are able to help a dragon in need, you should do it. There are too many nasty things in this world already, there's no need to add yourself to that number."

"Hmmph."

@CleverDual @Alwaid @zzzhorses @Skyeset @ScrivenerRook @Kizzan @clarax @lilastar @tigressRising @Disillusionist
So, this happened. This update was a lot of fun to write, because I was able to better dig into Pennar and Palla, and also because Dremasul and Pyrite are finally joining up with Pennar and Palla!

As a bit of an explanation, Palla struggles with mental illness, predominantly depression, but it went undiagnosed in her youth and instead found the happy, carefree attitude of the clan isolating because in her eyes. Her family and clan just thought she was quiet, but never fully understood the insecurities and heaviness of heart that she almost constantly felt. Because she never really learned about mental illness or anything, she just thought it meant she didn't belong in the clan, because she wasn't happy, not the way they were, and that made her feel even more isolated.

Also, yes, I am aware that Pennar and Palla are probably able to fly away from the ship, but I like to think that the Wyrmwound bubbles and froths and spits so it would be a bit risky to even fly over it, and they would reluctant to abandon the ship with all their supplies and possessions and would want to try to save it to avoid having to go the more dangerous route through the Scarred Wasteland. Also, they were too busy blowing up at each other to think rationally.
@Petall Aaaahh, that was gripping! I think you showed Palla's insecurities very well. Reading that, at first I was nodding along with Pennar, and then I found myself agreeing with both him and Palla. She's not secure in who she is, what she is; Pennar sympathizes, but can't really understand. That said, it was nice that this update ended on a more upbeat note. DREMASUUUUUULLL [quote]There are too many nasty things in this world already, there's no need to add yourself to that number."[/quote] YOU'RE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOOOOOOUUUU <3
@Petall Aaaahh, that was gripping! I think you showed Palla's insecurities very well. Reading that, at first I was nodding along with Pennar, and then I found myself agreeing with both him and Palla. She's not secure in who she is, what she is; Pennar sympathizes, but can't really understand.

That said, it was nice that this update ended on a more upbeat note. DREMASUUUUUULLL
Quote:
There are too many nasty things in this world already, there's no need to add yourself to that number."

YOU'RE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOOOOOOUUUU <3
@Disillusionist

Aaaaa I'm so glad you liked it! To be honest, when I first started writing, I wasn't exactly sure where the argument would end, an I'm glad it flowed into a place where I could reveal more about Palla!

I'm so glad you liked that bit! I was really happy with how that line cane out!

AAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT MADE MY DAY!!!! :D YOU'RE AWESOME TOO AND I LOVE YOU TOO!!!
@Disillusionist

Aaaaa I'm so glad you liked it! To be honest, when I first started writing, I wasn't exactly sure where the argument would end, an I'm glad it flowed into a place where I could reveal more about Palla!

I'm so glad you liked that bit! I was really happy with how that line cane out!

AAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT MADE MY DAY!!!! :D YOU'RE AWESOME TOO AND I LOVE YOU TOO!!!
----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2383572/7#post_32699503]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Chapter 20: Only One Drop[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40062164] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=40062164&skin=0&apparel=390,371,425,436,946,17902&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40062165] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400622/40062165_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Pennar and Palla were so close now. They had managed to steer their ship close to the shore where the other two wildclaws were standing. Palla did most of the steering, while Pennar rushed around, acting as a lookout and adjusting the sails when need be. They hung limply in the stale air, but the occasional rancid gust blew past, giving them a slight push towards their destination. After about an hour or so of this tedious steering, they neared the shore. It was then that their next obstacle became clear: the 'teeth' lining the edge of the festering expanse. They had to successfully make it past them, being careful not to touch any of the liquid of the wyrmwound. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28254965] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282550/28254965_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Now, this is nasty stuff. One drop is all it will take to spread the plague." Dremasul warned the two young wildclaws. "Now, you both have good strong wildclaw back legs, so taking off straight up shouldn't be much of an issue. You won't need to fly far, then you'll be to safety." "What about the ship?" Palla asked sharply. "You'll have to leave it. There's no way it could take off, and trying to move it would risk infection." Dremasul pointed out. "You'll have to go the rest of the way without it." Pennar opened his mouth, as if to give his sister some scathing remark, but he obviously thought better of it. "Alright, no point in hanging around, let's do this!" Palla said, giving herself a strong push into the air and extending her wings. There was a huge crack and she looked down to see the ship had been impaled on a 'tooth' that had been submerged by the fluid, and it was beginning to sink. "Pennar, you need to jump now!" Dremasul warned, eyes wide with fear. The young wildclaw was frozen with fear, and he watched as the fluid rose ever closer. "Pennar, you idiot! Jump!" Palla shrieked. Palla's words seem to jolt him to his senses because he readied himself to jump. At the last minute, he slipped, and his left leg broke through the deck and into the Wyrmwound. He flapped his wings frantically, but his foot was stuck. "PENNAR!" Palla's stomach lurched and she dove down towards her brother. "No, leave him be!" Dremasul said, eyes wide with horror. "Even if you can get free, I've never heard of anyone surviving the aftereffects. Better a quick death through drowning than the horrors that await with the Wyrmwound Plague." "HE'S MY BROTHER, I'M NOT LEAVING HIM!" Palla shouted stubbornly and began to pull on her brother to try and dislodge his stuck foot. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40036092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400361/40036092_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Pyrite flinched, though everyone was too enraptured in the what was going on to notice. Finally, Pennar broke free and he frantically took to the skies, Palla following close behind. the two lighted down next to the other two wildclaws. Both looked out of breath, but Pennar was already looking more faint. "Just one drop." Dremasul rasped, staring at the two in utter panic. "That's all it takes." "Yeah, well death is going to have to fight me for him." Palla spat. ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2383572/8#post_32837801]Next[/url][/center] ----- @CleverDual @Alwaid @zzzhorses @Skyeset @ScrivenerRook @Kizzan @clarax @lilastar @tigressRising @Disillusionist ----- I wasn't expecting to do an update today, but here we are! Here's something fun: [b]You all get to decide the fate of Pennar.[/b] That's right. I can't decide. Originally, I was just going to have him die at some point this arc, because Palla is my heir for the alphabet legacy challenge, but he's grown on me and I almost can' bring myself to do it, even if that's probably the best fit for the story. So instead, I've created a google form and you all get to vote on his fate. [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdO4W3lroachzAU76dG2qcXRdtP3Y0c8ffNx_ZVnWci24Jt4Q/viewform?usp=sf_link]Here it is![/url] I will be recording responses until 2 updates from now. So the next update will still have the form open, but it will be closed when I write the update after that because that's when his fate will be revealed.

Chapter 20: Only One Drop

dragon?did=40062164&skin=0&apparel=390,371,425,436,946,17902&xt=dressing.png

40062165_350.png

Pennar and Palla were so close now. They had managed to steer their ship close to the shore where the other two wildclaws were standing. Palla did most of the steering, while Pennar rushed around, acting as a lookout and adjusting the sails when need be. They hung limply in the stale air, but the occasional rancid gust blew past, giving them a slight push towards their destination.

After about an hour or so of this tedious steering, they neared the shore. It was then that their next obstacle became clear: the 'teeth' lining the edge of the festering expanse. They had to successfully make it past them, being careful not to touch any of the liquid of the wyrmwound.

"Now, this is nasty stuff. One drop is all it will take to spread the plague." Dremasul warned the two young wildclaws. "Now, you both have good strong wildclaw back legs, so taking off straight up shouldn't be much of an issue. You won't need to fly far, then you'll be to safety."

"What about the ship?" Palla asked sharply.

"You'll have to leave it. There's no way it could take off, and trying to move it would risk infection." Dremasul pointed out. "You'll have to go the rest of the way without it."

Pennar opened his mouth, as if to give his sister some scathing remark, but he obviously thought better of it.

"Alright, no point in hanging around, let's do this!" Palla said, giving herself a strong push into the air and extending her wings. There was a huge crack and she looked down to see the ship had been impaled on a 'tooth' that had been submerged by the fluid, and it was beginning to sink.

"Pennar, you need to jump now!" Dremasul warned, eyes wide with fear. The young wildclaw was frozen with fear, and he watched as the fluid rose ever closer.

"Pennar, you idiot! Jump!" Palla shrieked.

Palla's words seem to jolt him to his senses because he readied himself to jump. At the last minute, he slipped, and his left leg broke through the deck and into the Wyrmwound. He flapped his wings frantically, but his foot was stuck.

"PENNAR!" Palla's stomach lurched and she dove down towards her brother.

"No, leave him be!" Dremasul said, eyes wide with horror. "Even if you can get free, I've never heard of anyone surviving the aftereffects. Better a quick death through drowning than the horrors that await with the Wyrmwound Plague."

"HE'S MY BROTHER, I'M NOT LEAVING HIM!" Palla shouted stubbornly and began to pull on her brother to try and dislodge his stuck foot.

Pyrite flinched, though everyone was too enraptured in the what was going on to notice.

Finally, Pennar broke free and he frantically took to the skies, Palla following close behind. the two lighted down next to the other two wildclaws. Both looked out of breath, but Pennar was already looking more faint.

"Just one drop." Dremasul rasped, staring at the two in utter panic. "That's all it takes."

"Yeah, well death is going to have to fight me for him." Palla spat.

@CleverDual @Alwaid @zzzhorses @Skyeset @ScrivenerRook @Kizzan @clarax @lilastar @tigressRising @Disillusionist
I wasn't expecting to do an update today, but here we are!

Here's something fun: You all get to decide the fate of Pennar. That's right. I can't decide. Originally, I was just going to have him die at some point this arc, because Palla is my heir for the alphabet legacy challenge, but he's grown on me and I almost can' bring myself to do it, even if that's probably the best fit for the story. So instead, I've created a google form and you all get to vote on his fate.

Here it is!

I will be recording responses until 2 updates from now. So the next update will still have the form open, but it will be closed when I write the update after that because that's when his fate will be revealed.
@Petall So I finally sat down to read all this....here are my reactions! (sorry it's taken me so long to catch up, but yeah) I took your advice and am starting at chapter 13. I promise I will eventually go back and read 1 - 12. :D

13) OH MY GOSH!!! First off, I am so very mad at you for getting rid of Orkeck. He seems like the best character ever. I wish we got more of him. (Honestly, he kinda gives me Gavis vibes...) And Oriel...she is so freaking pretty! You do realize that our alphabet legacy challenges are now (kinda) intertwined, right?? Oriel and Orkeck...Oriel's sister is in my clan, and just hatched a nest with Leo. Leo and Banella. Banella was a princess in my clan, sister of my FIRST EVER HEIR! Like I said, its kinda random, but I thought you'd get a kick out of it.

14) Amberlyn....I love her. AND THE MENTION OF CUMULUS!!!! I MISS THAT SWEET DRAGON SO MUCH!!!!! Oh my gosh the hatchlings are just so precious. I love them so much. <3 This is a rather intense chapter, and you wrote it really well. I was worried that Orkeck leaving would be rather abrupt, but it really worked with this. I like to think that the Windsinger sent enough elemental magic to the hatchlings to keep them healthy because he was pleased with Orkeck's service. Not sure if that is canon (probably not) but that's how I imagine it.

15) I've read this one before. Because its Magiere. But DANG I love this chapter. These two could not be more opposite, and it makes me so happy! Plus Lin really puts her in her place, something she probably needs. This just is so good. Sigh...

16) Oh yeah. You called her Palla at first. I was like 'who the crap is this?' then I remembered...lol. I have to say that I totally adore the idea of hatchlings having to go out and 'find themselves' or whatever. Great idea. PYRITE IS MY NEW FAVORITE DRAGON EVER! Ohhhhh I really like this plotline. You already told me a lot about it, but reading it is just so gooooooooood.

17) Oh. Ooooohhhhh. That's interesting. I'm very intreagued by this. I like how desperate Pyrite is to be 'cool'. It really shows a lot of his character.

18) I love how Palla is just so snarky to her brother. And he is so cute... <3 DREMASUL!!!!!!!!!! MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE what you have done with him and his arc...poor baby has been gone for so long! :( He saved Pyrite....I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!

19) Woah. Woah woah woah. That fight tho... And I LOVE that Dremasul is so sweet now...poor boo has been through so much, I'm glad he is able to be in control again. Plus, again, I LOVE PYRITE!!! He is such a fascinating character.

20) woah.... I have no words. I'm kinda mad at you for this, even though I knew it was coming. I voted!! I have a good idea for him, but it's up to you...and the rest of the readers.

I LOVED CATCHING UP ON THIS!!!!!! All of your lore is so good, and a real joy to read. Love ya! <3
@Petall So I finally sat down to read all this....here are my reactions! (sorry it's taken me so long to catch up, but yeah) I took your advice and am starting at chapter 13. I promise I will eventually go back and read 1 - 12. :D

13) OH MY GOSH!!! First off, I am so very mad at you for getting rid of Orkeck. He seems like the best character ever. I wish we got more of him. (Honestly, he kinda gives me Gavis vibes...) And Oriel...she is so freaking pretty! You do realize that our alphabet legacy challenges are now (kinda) intertwined, right?? Oriel and Orkeck...Oriel's sister is in my clan, and just hatched a nest with Leo. Leo and Banella. Banella was a princess in my clan, sister of my FIRST EVER HEIR! Like I said, its kinda random, but I thought you'd get a kick out of it.

14) Amberlyn....I love her. AND THE MENTION OF CUMULUS!!!! I MISS THAT SWEET DRAGON SO MUCH!!!!! Oh my gosh the hatchlings are just so precious. I love them so much. <3 This is a rather intense chapter, and you wrote it really well. I was worried that Orkeck leaving would be rather abrupt, but it really worked with this. I like to think that the Windsinger sent enough elemental magic to the hatchlings to keep them healthy because he was pleased with Orkeck's service. Not sure if that is canon (probably not) but that's how I imagine it.

15) I've read this one before. Because its Magiere. But DANG I love this chapter. These two could not be more opposite, and it makes me so happy! Plus Lin really puts her in her place, something she probably needs. This just is so good. Sigh...

16) Oh yeah. You called her Palla at first. I was like 'who the crap is this?' then I remembered...lol. I have to say that I totally adore the idea of hatchlings having to go out and 'find themselves' or whatever. Great idea. PYRITE IS MY NEW FAVORITE DRAGON EVER! Ohhhhh I really like this plotline. You already told me a lot about it, but reading it is just so gooooooooood.

17) Oh. Ooooohhhhh. That's interesting. I'm very intreagued by this. I like how desperate Pyrite is to be 'cool'. It really shows a lot of his character.

18) I love how Palla is just so snarky to her brother. And he is so cute... <3 DREMASUL!!!!!!!!!! MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE what you have done with him and his arc...poor baby has been gone for so long! :( He saved Pyrite....I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!

19) Woah. Woah woah woah. That fight tho... And I LOVE that Dremasul is so sweet now...poor boo has been through so much, I'm glad he is able to be in control again. Plus, again, I LOVE PYRITE!!! He is such a fascinating character.

20) woah.... I have no words. I'm kinda mad at you for this, even though I knew it was coming. I voted!! I have a good idea for him, but it's up to you...and the rest of the readers.

I LOVED CATCHING UP ON THIS!!!!!! All of your lore is so good, and a real joy to read. Love ya! <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 78 79