Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Stories of Windkeep Tower
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 78 79
@Petall It's been far too long since I was able to sit down and read this, but I'm back at last!!

Chapter 27: Ooooh, things are finally getting started! The letter was a cool idea, but I feel bad for Plagueheart and Pyrite. :c Still, excited to watch the journey progress!!

Chapter 28: Oh, babies! Cute kiddos! And the book :0 Wonder where it's going!!

Chapter 29: *Gasps* OKAY NEAT THERES THREE BOOKS AND THREE HOLDERS THATS HECKA NEAT. Thorburn is an interesting character, especially when held up to the other two...Sounds like his part is going to be a bit more forced :3c

Chapter 30: Poor Querida! D: I feel so bad for this girl. Hopefully things turn good for her soon and stay good. And hopefully her parents aren't dead, although...I'm not holding out hope :c

Chapter 31: Yooo, Querida and Thorburn meet!! Seems like they might have some stuff to talk about, but their goals are gonna be quite different, huh?? I'm excited to see the conflict that comes outta this! And return to Windkeep Tower, yes!

Chapter 32: Querida finding a safe place is such a relief. She's finally doing all right at least for now...Thought she's off to better things soon, huh?? And Oh gosh, I really like India! She's the Ultimate Mom Friend. :D

Chapter 33: Querida made a friend! :D I hope to see more of it around :3c AHAHAH ITS QUARTZ. I HAD A FEELING IT WAS THAT DUDE. *Rubs hands together* I'm glad to see that more of this arc will take place in the Windkeep Tower.

Chapter 34: Tess is so cool. She seems calm rn, but I can't wait to see how dangerous she can get OuO And the adventure begins. The pool thing is really cool! But I do not hecking trust Quartz...Querida, get away from him OnO

I'll catch up on the rest later, but this is such an amazing story and I love it so much!
@Petall It's been far too long since I was able to sit down and read this, but I'm back at last!!

Chapter 27: Ooooh, things are finally getting started! The letter was a cool idea, but I feel bad for Plagueheart and Pyrite. :c Still, excited to watch the journey progress!!

Chapter 28: Oh, babies! Cute kiddos! And the book :0 Wonder where it's going!!

Chapter 29: *Gasps* OKAY NEAT THERES THREE BOOKS AND THREE HOLDERS THATS HECKA NEAT. Thorburn is an interesting character, especially when held up to the other two...Sounds like his part is going to be a bit more forced :3c

Chapter 30: Poor Querida! D: I feel so bad for this girl. Hopefully things turn good for her soon and stay good. And hopefully her parents aren't dead, although...I'm not holding out hope :c

Chapter 31: Yooo, Querida and Thorburn meet!! Seems like they might have some stuff to talk about, but their goals are gonna be quite different, huh?? I'm excited to see the conflict that comes outta this! And return to Windkeep Tower, yes!

Chapter 32: Querida finding a safe place is such a relief. She's finally doing all right at least for now...Thought she's off to better things soon, huh?? And Oh gosh, I really like India! She's the Ultimate Mom Friend. :D

Chapter 33: Querida made a friend! :D I hope to see more of it around :3c AHAHAH ITS QUARTZ. I HAD A FEELING IT WAS THAT DUDE. *Rubs hands together* I'm glad to see that more of this arc will take place in the Windkeep Tower.

Chapter 34: Tess is so cool. She seems calm rn, but I can't wait to see how dangerous she can get OuO And the adventure begins. The pool thing is really cool! But I do not hecking trust Quartz...Querida, get away from him OnO

I'll catch up on the rest later, but this is such an amazing story and I love it so much!
9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png Left: Sales thread. Right: Egg a day challenge. 9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png
@Kizzan

AAAAAAAA!!!! It's so great to read all your comments!!! I'm so glad you are enjoying this arc so far!!! It's my most ambitious arc yet!

Also, I am really really glad you like India, she is by far one of my favourite dragons!

I can't wait to see your reaction to the rest of what I've written! But there's no pressure, just read it when you have time! I understand! :D
@Kizzan

AAAAAAAA!!!! It's so great to read all your comments!!! I'm so glad you are enjoying this arc so far!!! It's my most ambitious arc yet!

Also, I am really really glad you like India, she is by far one of my favourite dragons!

I can't wait to see your reaction to the rest of what I've written! But there's no pressure, just read it when you have time! I understand! :D
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall Finally caught up!!

Chapter 35: It's so interesting to see how Quartz pokes and prods and treats the other two. @-@

Chapter 36: awww, Querida has such good friends. I'm glad that she's found such good friends, but I'm so worried it won't be enough to keep her from getting hurt...And OH MY GOSH 'I'm promoting myself to queen' THAT'S A DARN GOOD LINE. YOU GO QUERDIA.

Chapter 37: I'M YELLING THIS IS SO COOOOOOL. oh my gosh??? Quartz, duuuude, you're so gonna regret this.

Chapter 38: Oh noooo, Kully, dear. Oh no. This can't go well. But he's on the team so... *Weak cheers*

Chapter 39: "But before she could say anymore, Juliette had run out of the tavern, leaving India alone to pick up the pieces." is great, very poetic and symbolic OuO Poor Juliette isn't in an easy place rn is she...but Thorburn spilling his heart to her is so sweet!! I hope she can help him.

Chapter 40: I feel bad everyone treats Kully like a fool, but he's not being real smart about his choices so I guess it's not unwarranted. But someone plz be nice to the boi. It's cool to see the effects of the canon lore popping up in yours!

And oh my gosh, it's great that Querida's babies are going to be raised by her family, but I feel bad for the poor one left to Quartz's instruction. I hope it doesn't go too bad for them.

Chapter 41: Thorburn returns! It's interesting to see what he's been up to. I'm so glad that's all that happened to Kull. Oh boy, I was concerned for a moment.

Chapter 42: Oh my goshhhh what pretty babies! I'm glad that Oriel figured out that the hatchling is related to her. And India pouring her motherly love and energy into her baby is so sweet. I hope Juliette comes around soon. Also *Screams* n o oo i dont want them to die

Chapter 43: QUARTZ WHAT THE HECKKKKKK DO U THINK UR DOING THAT IS A HATCHINGLING D: AND OH NO QUERIDA AND OH NO RUBYWING AND ASHDHFHG THATS. QUARTZ IS THE WORST.

*Inhales* oh no this is bad
@Petall Finally caught up!!

Chapter 35: It's so interesting to see how Quartz pokes and prods and treats the other two. @-@

Chapter 36: awww, Querida has such good friends. I'm glad that she's found such good friends, but I'm so worried it won't be enough to keep her from getting hurt...And OH MY GOSH 'I'm promoting myself to queen' THAT'S A DARN GOOD LINE. YOU GO QUERDIA.

Chapter 37: I'M YELLING THIS IS SO COOOOOOL. oh my gosh??? Quartz, duuuude, you're so gonna regret this.

Chapter 38: Oh noooo, Kully, dear. Oh no. This can't go well. But he's on the team so... *Weak cheers*

Chapter 39: "But before she could say anymore, Juliette had run out of the tavern, leaving India alone to pick up the pieces." is great, very poetic and symbolic OuO Poor Juliette isn't in an easy place rn is she...but Thorburn spilling his heart to her is so sweet!! I hope she can help him.

Chapter 40: I feel bad everyone treats Kully like a fool, but he's not being real smart about his choices so I guess it's not unwarranted. But someone plz be nice to the boi. It's cool to see the effects of the canon lore popping up in yours!

And oh my gosh, it's great that Querida's babies are going to be raised by her family, but I feel bad for the poor one left to Quartz's instruction. I hope it doesn't go too bad for them.

Chapter 41: Thorburn returns! It's interesting to see what he's been up to. I'm so glad that's all that happened to Kull. Oh boy, I was concerned for a moment.

Chapter 42: Oh my goshhhh what pretty babies! I'm glad that Oriel figured out that the hatchling is related to her. And India pouring her motherly love and energy into her baby is so sweet. I hope Juliette comes around soon. Also *Screams* n o oo i dont want them to die

Chapter 43: QUARTZ WHAT THE HECKKKKKK DO U THINK UR DOING THAT IS A HATCHINGLING D: AND OH NO QUERIDA AND OH NO RUBYWING AND ASHDHFHG THATS. QUARTZ IS THE WORST.

*Inhales* oh no this is bad
9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png Left: Sales thread. Right: Egg a day challenge. 9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png
@Kizzan

Hehe

It made me smile reading your comments!!! I'm so glad you are finally caught up!!! What a few thing to wake up to!!! :D

And yeah, Quartz is definitely the worst... And tensions are rising... I've hit my groove for this arc and I'm excited to show you where it's going to go!
@Kizzan

Hehe

It made me smile reading your comments!!! I'm so glad you are finally caught up!!! What a few thing to wake up to!!! :D

And yeah, Quartz is definitely the worst... And tensions are rising... I've hit my groove for this arc and I'm excited to show you where it's going to go!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2383572/20#post_33663271]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Chapter 44: Trapped[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41349508] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41349508&skin=24908&apparel=18774,23723,21853&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][/center] When Querida came to, everything was dark, and she didn't know where she was. Her first thought was of her daughter. "Ruby?! RUBY?!" She called into the darkness, hoping for a familiar response. She got to her feet and began feeling her way around the room, trying to make sense of it all. Suddenly, there was the sound of a match being struck and a glimmer of light filled the room. "Querida?" A voice rasped, clearly surprised. Querida stopped shouting. Was it? It couldn't be. She stepped closer to the light and began to try to make out the figure that held the dim flame. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40062165] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400622/40062165_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Mom?!" Querida exclaimed when it clicked. "What are you doing here?" "Your father and I were imprisoned after we were caught in the light mansion." Plagueheart explained, running to her daughter and wrapping her arms around her. "We saw your feather, we were so glad to know you were safe. How did you ever end up in here?" Querida felt a lump form in her throat. "Quartz, the coatl that owns this prison and all the mansions." She tried to explain, heart growing heavier as she remembered what had happens. "I found him, and I thought I could take him on. He performed a Binding of the Hearts and I became his business partner. He needed help and I thought I could make something of myself. To make you proud. But it all went wrong. We had a daughter and... Mom he has her. She's not safe. She's just a hatchling..." A sob rose up within her. Querida could not remember the last time she had actually cried. But suddenly, being here with her mother again, she just felt safe in a way she hadn't in a long time. "Oh, Querida, my strong beautiful daughter." Plagueheart soothed in a way Querida had never heard her talk. "You have always made me proud. I'm sorry I never showed it much when you were younger. I just- I was dealing with things and I have never been good at handling emotions. We'll get out of this mess, and I promise you we will find your daughter." "Really?" Querida asked, sniffing and wiping away some of her tears. "I thought Quin was your favourite. I thought you only kept us around because he looked so much like Uncle Pennar." "Oh, no. You and I have always been very much alike. Headstrong, desperate to prove ourselves. Of course we clashed. You reminded me of everything I once was, everything my brother's death had taken from me. It wasn't fair of me to put that on you, but I did." Plagueheart said with a sad smile. "It's so good to see you again." "Where's Dad?" Querida asked, looking around. "In a training session. The guardians here, they are building us all up for something. i have no idea what. It's like we're being made to be an army of some sort." Plagueheart explained. Querida felt her blood run cold. So it wasn't just desperation that led Quartz to be treating Rubywing as harsh as he was. He had an army to fight against his rival, Mercer, and if there were enough prisoners to build an army, then Windkeep Tower stood no chance of surviving the ensuing war. They would be stuck in the crossfire. The thought of such a structure falling made Querida feel sick. "Mom, Windkeep Tower is in danger. We need to get out of here and warn them." Querida vowed. "And we need to get my daughter out of there, before Quartz has the time to turn her into a weapon." ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2383572/23#post_33780916]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @Alwaid @zzzhorses @Skyeset @ScrivenerRook @Kizzan @clarax @lilastar @tigressRising @Disillusionist @Aetherstorm @rainphee @RiaFire11[/center] ----- Well, look who's made another appearance! Plagueheart is back! I thought we needed something happy to happen in the midst of the rising tensions and stakes! The next few updates should be lower tension as I'm going to jump back to Kully and Thorburn in Windkeep Tower, where they have no idea what's really going on...

Chapter 44: Trapped

dragon?did=41349508&skin=24908&apparel=18774,23723,21853&xt=dressing.png

When Querida came to, everything was dark, and she didn't know where she was. Her first thought was of her daughter.

"Ruby?! RUBY?!" She called into the darkness, hoping for a familiar response. She got to her feet and began feeling her way around the room, trying to make sense of it all. Suddenly, there was the sound of a match being struck and a glimmer of light filled the room.

"Querida?" A voice rasped, clearly surprised. Querida stopped shouting. Was it? It couldn't be. She stepped closer to the light and began to try to make out the figure that held the dim flame.

"Mom?!" Querida exclaimed when it clicked. "What are you doing here?"

"Your father and I were imprisoned after we were caught in the light mansion." Plagueheart explained, running to her daughter and wrapping her arms around her. "We saw your feather, we were so glad to know you were safe. How did you ever end up in here?"

Querida felt a lump form in her throat. "Quartz, the coatl that owns this prison and all the mansions." She tried to explain, heart growing heavier as she remembered what had happens. "I found him, and I thought I could take him on. He performed a Binding of the Hearts and I became his business partner. He needed help and I thought I could make something of myself. To make you proud. But it all went wrong. We had a daughter and... Mom he has her. She's not safe. She's just a hatchling..." A sob rose up within her. Querida could not remember the last time she had actually cried. But suddenly, being here with her mother again, she just felt safe in a way she hadn't in a long time.

"Oh, Querida, my strong beautiful daughter." Plagueheart soothed in a way Querida had never heard her talk. "You have always made me proud. I'm sorry I never showed it much when you were younger. I just- I was dealing with things and I have never been good at handling emotions. We'll get out of this mess, and I promise you we will find your daughter."

"Really?" Querida asked, sniffing and wiping away some of her tears. "I thought Quin was your favourite. I thought you only kept us around because he looked so much like Uncle Pennar."

"Oh, no. You and I have always been very much alike. Headstrong, desperate to prove ourselves. Of course we clashed. You reminded me of everything I once was, everything my brother's death had taken from me. It wasn't fair of me to put that on you, but I did." Plagueheart said with a sad smile. "It's so good to see you again."

"Where's Dad?" Querida asked, looking around.

"In a training session. The guardians here, they are building us all up for something. i have no idea what. It's like we're being made to be an army of some sort." Plagueheart explained.

Querida felt her blood run cold. So it wasn't just desperation that led Quartz to be treating Rubywing as harsh as he was. He had an army to fight against his rival, Mercer, and if there were enough prisoners to build an army, then Windkeep Tower stood no chance of surviving the ensuing war. They would be stuck in the crossfire. The thought of such a structure falling made Querida feel sick.

"Mom, Windkeep Tower is in danger. We need to get out of here and warn them." Querida vowed. "And we need to get my daughter out of there, before Quartz has the time to turn her into a weapon."

Well, look who's made another appearance! Plagueheart is back! I thought we needed something happy to happen in the midst of the rising tensions and stakes! The next few updates should be lower tension as I'm going to jump back to Kully and Thorburn in Windkeep Tower, where they have no idea what's really going on...
@Petall
This is so wonderful (;
@Petall
This is so wonderful (;
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
Okay, scratch that. I am so tempted to write an alternate thing (that I will not be posting if I do), where Regent comes in and kills him, either by accident or on purpose.
Okay, scratch that. I am so tempted to write an alternate thing (that I will not be posting if I do), where Regent comes in and kills him, either by accident or on purpose.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Aetherstorm

Thank you!!!

@RiaFire11

Quartz certainly deserves it! It would make a great alternative timeline story...
@Aetherstorm

Thank you!!!

@RiaFire11

Quartz certainly deserves it! It would make a great alternative timeline story...
Oh man!! What a great development! I hope Quartz gets what's coming to him...
Oh man!! What a great development! I hope Quartz gets what's coming to him...
SEwVSoU.png ______phee | she/they | +2 fr time | art shop | hatchery | clan directory______ 1cnGog5.png
@Petall woah. This is amazing. Like. Wowza.
@Petall woah. This is amazing. Like. Wowza.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 78 79