Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [HUB] The Lorebrary
1 2 3 4 5
@TsarinaTorment
Updated the FAQ! :)
@TsarinaTorment
Updated the FAQ! :)
tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo1_75sq.png 000000000
  • Kuro
  • they/them
  • FR time+8
0000000 000000 tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo2_r1_75sq.png
We now have an Earth Hub!
We now have an Earth Hub!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@TsarinaTorment

Lightning Hub has been updated!
@TsarinaTorment

Lightning Hub has been updated!
2bfdd77017e6f0289016e6a68045ddb4832f47bf.png
@TsarinaTorment Hi! I've added a template that might help with page formatting a little; it's a coming soon template. You can see it here live; I've used it on previous wikias I've been on and it just helps add a little bit of structure.

To use it; it's simply {{CS}} in the section you need it in c:

(Also, I was gonna ask, would it be possible to make the Guide into a page on the Wikia itself? That way everything is all one spot and all that jazz - this is really just a little suggestion c: I'm more than happy to help with anything Wikia based - I've used it for nearly 5 years now ;-;)
@TsarinaTorment Hi! I've added a template that might help with page formatting a little; it's a coming soon template. You can see it here live; I've used it on previous wikias I've been on and it just helps add a little bit of structure.

To use it; it's simply {{CS}} in the section you need it in c:

(Also, I was gonna ask, would it be possible to make the Guide into a page on the Wikia itself? That way everything is all one spot and all that jazz - this is really just a little suggestion c: I'm more than happy to help with anything Wikia based - I've used it for nearly 5 years now ;-;)
8524120.png42280102.png50023865.png42290863.png54720464.png
Plague Hubb updated as well. =)
Plague Hubb updated as well. =)
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@TsarinaTorment

Spotted new category : "demigod" on this dragon page
Do we keep it?
@TsarinaTorment

Spotted new category : "demigod" on this dragon page
Do we keep it?
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Fouguri yup! That's one of the new categories I added in this update post!

When I have the time (pretty swamped irl atm) I'm going to work on making a page on the Lorebrary itself with a list of all the categories so hopefully it'll be easier to see at a glance what is and isn't a category.
@Fouguri yup! That's one of the new categories I added in this update post!

When I have the time (pretty swamped irl atm) I'm going to work on making a page on the Lorebrary itself with a list of all the categories so hopefully it'll be easier to see at a glance what is and isn't a category.
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@Bekuno @Zerohour @Balaeniceps @fuwafuwa @Fouguri @Niharike @Artificiary @nickadee @KnightYumi @lostRhythm @princessfirefly @XilusWeb @celestialsuitor @Fortuna So, hey, I'm not dead! [s]somehow, work is doing its best[/s] I return with a couple of bits of news. First off is that when I blinked, we reached [b]1000 pages[/b] on the Lorebrary! The true figure at the time of this post is 1103 and that's amazing. Thank you all for your contributions! If I'm not too wiped out this weekend, I'll have a look for a new page to feature. The second thing I'd like to do is introduce you to the Lorebrary's first affiliate thread! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2419680/1][img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/kajisa3000/22_zpskcordmhr.gif[/img][/url][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2419680/1][b]LORE CONNECTIONS[/b][/url], run by @Princesco is a Dragon Share thread that's basically exactly what it says on the tin! Using pinglists, it helps people find other people interested in cross-lore connections. It's a new thread that's just getting started, but there's already a decent amount of users involved and is perfect for anyone looking for an active way to find lore connections.
@Bekuno @Zerohour @Balaeniceps @fuwafuwa @Fouguri @Niharike @Artificiary @nickadee @KnightYumi @lostRhythm @princessfirefly @XilusWeb @celestialsuitor @Fortuna

So, hey, I'm not dead! somehow, work is doing its best

I return with a couple of bits of news. First off is that when I blinked, we reached 1000 pages on the Lorebrary! The true figure at the time of this post is 1103 and that's amazing. Thank you all for your contributions! If I'm not too wiped out this weekend, I'll have a look for a new page to feature.

The second thing I'd like to do is introduce you to the Lorebrary's first affiliate thread!
22_zpskcordmhr.gif

LORE CONNECTIONS, run by @Princesco is a Dragon Share thread that's basically exactly what it says on the tin! Using pinglists, it helps people find other people interested in cross-lore connections.

It's a new thread that's just getting started, but there's already a decent amount of users involved and is perfect for anyone looking for an active way to find lore connections.
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
Let me just drop an ad here real quick! And as a volunteer, I'm always open for any questions anyone might have :D

Seeking: Allies, Enemies, and swapping dragons between clans!
Preferred: My clan focuses heavily on survival first, and has some pretty occult things going on, so really any clans that can see eye to eye (or not for enemies!) would be good!
Not interested in: Nothing really :D
About me: Ah well, more details about my clan can actually be found on my own page here but a quick summary is it's a plague clan, the negotiations will be done between the three "elders" of the clan, and voodoo, shamanism and black magic are highly encouraged!
More information: I'm totally down for any RP stuff too!
How to contact: Ping/PM works for me!
Let me just drop an ad here real quick! And as a volunteer, I'm always open for any questions anyone might have :D

Seeking: Allies, Enemies, and swapping dragons between clans!
Preferred: My clan focuses heavily on survival first, and has some pretty occult things going on, so really any clans that can see eye to eye (or not for enemies!) would be good!
Not interested in: Nothing really :D
About me: Ah well, more details about my clan can actually be found on my own page here but a quick summary is it's a plague clan, the negotiations will be done between the three "elders" of the clan, and voodoo, shamanism and black magic are highly encouraged!
More information: I'm totally down for any RP stuff too!
How to contact: Ping/PM works for me!
11f2865cf85d191646b27a1cf9975b77.png
I'd like to drop an ad too!
Seeking: Allies and enemies
Preferred: I have multiple clans, some more friendly than others, so it all depends on how well our clan leaders can work something out (Or not if you want to be enemies )
Not interested in:Nothing I can think of
About me: Here's my lorebrary page!
More information: RPing is ok with me!
How to contact: Ping or PM me
I'd like to drop an ad too!
Seeking: Allies and enemies
Preferred: I have multiple clans, some more friendly than others, so it all depends on how well our clan leaders can work something out (Or not if you want to be enemies )
Not interested in:Nothing I can think of
About me: Here's my lorebrary page!
More information: RPing is ok with me!
How to contact: Ping or PM me
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
1 2 3 4 5