Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | adomaniia's free art thing / art dump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@adomaniia
I'M SORRY??
(no i'm not)

Also that WC
I just keep zooming in on my phone and it just keeps getting better? I just want to mash my face into it it's just so pretty
those lines look so smooth and I love how you draw feathers? Like can I just get a tiny bit of your patience and talent I can't even draw a straight line for what it's worth, don't even get me started on shading :v
@adomaniia
I'M SORRY??
(no i'm not)

Also that WC
I just keep zooming in on my phone and it just keeps getting better? I just want to mash my face into it it's just so pretty
those lines look so smooth and I love how you draw feathers? Like can I just get a tiny bit of your patience and talent I can't even draw a straight line for what it's worth, don't even get me started on shading :v
You art is so gorgeous wOW! :'0
I love how you incorporated his accent wings into actual wINGS! The details and composition are very pleasing to look at - gOOD JOB!
Feel free to go through my lair if you want. :) Maybe someone will catch your eye.
May I please be pinged when you submit art on here? :0 I'd love to see it! :)
You art is so gorgeous wOW! :'0
I love how you incorporated his accent wings into actual wINGS! The details and composition are very pleasing to look at - gOOD JOB!
Feel free to go through my lair if you want. :) Maybe someone will catch your eye.
May I please be pinged when you submit art on here? :0 I'd love to see it! :)
uQGht2s.png
@Nirwana YOU SHOULDNT BE YOUR LAIR IS GORGEOUS I used to have a collection like you,,, then I fell out of love with everything and went through an entire impulse to get rid of them all and replace them with nothing but oc dragons

!!! tha n k
honestly I blame it on the adhd, I can hyperfocus so well when im drawing... and or/completely not draw at the same time
its really not up to me *****
I just go with the flow and if I can sit for hours doing feathers then kudos to me !
@Nirwana YOU SHOULDNT BE YOUR LAIR IS GORGEOUS I used to have a collection like you,,, then I fell out of love with everything and went through an entire impulse to get rid of them all and replace them with nothing but oc dragons

!!! tha n k
honestly I blame it on the adhd, I can hyperfocus so well when im drawing... and or/completely not draw at the same time
its really not up to me *****
I just go with the flow and if I can sit for hours doing feathers then kudos to me !
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@adomaniia aaAAAA it looks amazing?? if you feel like finishing it it would be awesome but honestly its beautiful now too ;o;
@adomaniia aaAAAA it looks amazing?? if you feel like finishing it it would be awesome but honestly its beautiful now too ;o;
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
feel free to draw anyone that catches your eye [ dergs with familiars are ml permas ]. :-)
feel free to draw anyone that catches your eye [ dergs with familiars are ml permas ]. :-)
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
@Valka I'll probably finish it eventually bc I hate leaving things unfinished ;u;
@Valka I'll probably finish it eventually bc I hate leaving things unfinished ;u;
@adomaniia
Haha ha yeah I get that too sometimes and I hate it
I just finished a "spring cleaning" (aka impulse exalt everything) a few days ago because there were so many dragons that were pretty but I just didn't feel anything for them or had no idea for their personality or whatever?
And on some days I just want to get rid of all my dragons and start completely fresh ugh
When did I start worrying so much about pixel dragons idek

Anyway sorry for rambling, I have been up for way too long and my brain is starting to melt • v•;
I hope you have fun finishing your current drawings! :>
@adomaniia
Haha ha yeah I get that too sometimes and I hate it
I just finished a "spring cleaning" (aka impulse exalt everything) a few days ago because there were so many dragons that were pretty but I just didn't feel anything for them or had no idea for their personality or whatever?
And on some days I just want to get rid of all my dragons and start completely fresh ugh
When did I start worrying so much about pixel dragons idek

Anyway sorry for rambling, I have been up for way too long and my brain is starting to melt • v•;
I hope you have fun finishing your current drawings! :>
*Peeks head in and looks around* >.>
*Peeks head in and looks around* >.>
OOIa5x2.png
I love that update o: Honestly my favorite thing has to be the mouth. Seems kinda random but it's ridiculously cool-looking haha. Love what you did with that accent too (it looks great on him!) Have you ever considered doing a progress gif / video? And that skincent you made is sooo amazing omg, I saw it pop up on the AH and I stg my hand has never moved that fast LOL [quote name="adomaniia" date="2018-02-17 16:16:54" ] [s]and do it make him into a full out genji fandragon[/s] [/quote] you are a b a d i n f l u e n c e but ok im doing it
I love that update o: Honestly my favorite thing has to be the mouth. Seems kinda random but it's ridiculously cool-looking haha. Love what you did with that accent too (it looks great on him!) Have you ever considered doing a progress gif / video?

And that skincent you made is sooo amazing omg, I saw it pop up on the AH and I stg my hand has never moved that fast LOL
adomaniia wrote on 2018-02-17 16:16:54:
and do it
make him into a full out genji fandragon
you are a b a d i n f l u e n c e but ok im doing it
HjZUn7k.gif
@Valishtu you better not have walked into my house with a gen one imp and expected me not to draw it
y e l l s
@Valishtu you better not have walked into my house with a gen one imp and expected me not to draw it
y e l l s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9