Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | free elemental wax seals and stuff
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43
Your exalt pillar for Nature is far prettier than the actual one and your Acane one is simply stunning - great job!!
Your exalt pillar for Nature is far prettier than the actual one and your Acane one is simply stunning - great job!!

aKHNXwM.png
edit: nevermind turns out they're in-flight only now [quote=original post]@Beatoriche oh right, the level of the dragon doesn't matter- you can even send in hatchlings. (the rules used to be that hatchlings would only count for the week they grew up in, but I don't think that's the case anymore)[url=https://i.gyazo.com/695c1c9873aa8aaee91610c378c80e56.png]here[/url] is more info You can also 'time travel' to place dragons one week ahead of the present and one week before. So if you miss a month by the skin of your teeth, you can still get the badge for it until the next week is over. The rows of badges can be earned by sending in dragons during a specific month- so it's 25 individual dragons donated during that badge's month to earn them- so yeah, 25 dragons donated this month for the well, and 25 dragons donated next month for the love bottle. [url=https://i.gyazo.com/2c281e62123e53f98b0c6c9057a2086e.png]here[/url] are the months stated, but I think the 'august' badges were really meant for july and that it's a typo. But I'm not sure. you can also get weekly badges for 3 consecutive weeks of dragon donating. So you can just donate one dragon per week and get em [img]https://i.gyazo.com/868195cfbadaa3185bc7f47107fab3c6.png[/img] (I think these badges retire by the start of 2019 unless you have started to earn them already) (also, if anyone wants to buy the previous badges which are in the quotes in [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=214779&tab=dragon&did=32001080]this dragon's description[/url] for t/g if anyone wants. credit for making them goes to @/adoptees. [url=https://puu.sh/yayGI/7b488e7b1b.png]prices for weekly badges[/url] ///[url=https://puu.sh/yayVP/c915282d70.png]prices for quantity badges[/url]) anyway, thanks everyone![/quote]
edit: nevermind turns out they're in-flight only now
original post wrote:
@Beatoriche oh right, the level of the dragon doesn't matter- you can even send in hatchlings. (the rules used to be that hatchlings would only count for the week they grew up in, but I don't think that's the case anymore)here is more info
You can also 'time travel' to place dragons one week ahead of the present and one week before. So if you miss a month by the skin of your teeth, you can still get the badge for it until the next week is over.

The rows of badges can be earned by sending in dragons during a specific month- so it's 25 individual dragons donated during that badge's month to earn them- so yeah, 25 dragons donated this month for the well, and 25 dragons donated next month for the love bottle.
here are the months stated, but I think the 'august' badges were really meant for july and that it's a typo. But I'm not sure.

you can also get weekly badges for 3 consecutive weeks of dragon donating. So you can just donate one dragon per week and get em 868195cfbadaa3185bc7f47107fab3c6.png
(I think these badges retire by the start of 2019 unless you have started to earn them already)

(also, if anyone wants to buy the previous badges which are in the quotes in this dragon's description for t/g if anyone wants. credit for making them goes to @/adoptees. prices for weekly badges ///prices for quantity badges)

anyway, thanks everyone!
goSc2L4.png eDIeknU.png Insta (updating)
@PrinceEridan
rip I asked and then they decided to make the badges in-flight only and now everything I said needs to be edited, sorry
It was decided that vacationing arcanites had to buy the badges at the end of the year instead of being able to donate because of tracking issues or something
@PrinceEridan
rip I asked and then they decided to make the badges in-flight only and now everything I said needs to be edited, sorry
It was decided that vacationing arcanites had to buy the badges at the end of the year instead of being able to donate because of tracking issues or something
goSc2L4.png eDIeknU.png Insta (updating)
I finally got around to refreshing my sig with my favorite resource images. I absolutely love your exalt pillar banners, they're SO gorgeous. Did some minor editing to get everything to fit but all I really did was edit images on top of each other, I didn't touch your art at all. (Well, it got a little pixelated because I don't know what I'm doing but it still looks awesome, LOL). Thank you for making these! <333
I finally got around to refreshing my sig with my favorite resource images. I absolutely love your exalt pillar banners, they're SO gorgeous. Did some minor editing to get everything to fit but all I really did was edit images on top of each other, I didn't touch your art at all. (Well, it got a little pixelated because I don't know what I'm doing but it still looks awesome, LOL). Thank you for making these! <333
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Krastei may I please be added to the pinglist? Thanks :)
@Krastei may I please be added to the pinglist? Thanks :)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
im gonna eat these
im gonna eat these
free_bouncy_pumpkaboo_icon_by_kattling-d6s8puz.giffree_bouncy_mimikyu_icon_by_kattling-dc06z6i.giffree_bouncy_noibat_icon_by_kattling-dc06y32.giffree_bouncy_phantump_icon_by_kattling-d6sdiwe.giffree_bouncy_skitty_icon_by_kattling-d6ur78h.giffree_bouncy_spheal_icon_by_kattling-d6tdi31.gif
I just wanted to say all of your work is beautiful! Thanks for offering it up for others to use <3
I just wanted to say all of your work is beautiful! Thanks for offering it up for others to use <3
_-_TEvzfC0.gif
Zeal | FR +8
.. mKmIXl8.png

_.> Clan Lore
__> Wishlist_> Badges
__> Long Drop Challenge

YUddU9q.png
_______________________________ J4UIfAh.png
I love these so much!
I love these so much!
hANn2C0.gif
@Krastei
I love your art, it's so cool. Thank you for providing psd, that's really generous of you.
@Krastei
I love your art, it's so cool. Thank you for providing psd, that's really generous of you.
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
@Krastei Can I be added to the pinglist? These are absolutely amazing!!! ;o;
@Krastei Can I be added to the pinglist? These are absolutely amazing!!! ;o;
tumblr_nyngxar3si1ujz7f3o1_250.giftumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko5_100.pngtumblr_nyngxar3si1ujz7f3o2_250.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43