Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ~Pixel Deity Banners~ (New: THE SHADE)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25
@UserOfShadows
I usually don't use signature banners, but holy crap these are great <3
@UserOfShadows
I usually don't use signature banners, but holy crap these are great <3
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
These are so gorgeous! :O
These are so gorgeous! :O
MMIcon.pngcTJbhic.png
Yes they are
Yes they are
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.pngreferral_banner_02.png
These are awesome, great work m8!!

These are awesome, great work m8!!

plague.gif
Roma Void

They/Them
Carrd!

FR+10

@UserOfShadows
Wow, this is amazing!!! Thanks so much for doing all of these ^w^
@UserOfShadows
Wow, this is amazing!!! Thanks so much for doing all of these ^w^
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
Such lovely deity banners you made! ^_^
Such lovely deity banners you made! ^_^
NkHsTfl.png
@UserOfShadows Oh my goodness, these are beautiful! :O My jaw dropped when I got to the Arcanist one, it's perfect. I love it. Thank you for making them.
@UserOfShadows Oh my goodness, these are beautiful! :O My jaw dropped when I got to the Arcanist one, it's perfect. I love it. Thank you for making them.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@UserOfShadows

Are you planning to open a shop to do items like this for specific user dragons? D8
@UserOfShadows

Are you planning to open a shop to do items like this for specific user dragons? D8
@UserOfShadows oHhhmygosh these are absolutely stunning!! using the windsinger piece on my profile page for the time being, thank you so much !

(edit: also just a heads up, i made a minor lil edit! i changed the wind emblem to a treble clef :) )
@UserOfShadows oHhhmygosh these are absolutely stunning!! using the windsinger piece on my profile page for the time being, thank you so much !

(edit: also just a heads up, i made a minor lil edit! i changed the wind emblem to a treble clef :) )
J4aXK2g.png • Em; formerly known as @Jolts on FR
• any pronouns
• EST (+3 hrs FR time)
FR commissions
@Jolts

Just wanted to say that little treble clef is amazing and looks so good on the banner aaaa thank u for using it!!
@Jolts

Just wanted to say that little treble clef is amazing and looks so good on the banner aaaa thank u for using it!!
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25