Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ~Pixel Deity Banners~ (New: THE SHADE)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25
@keetsee

I figured as much, I'm just saying Ice in general has a lot of prison motifs all around it so I figured I may as well freeze a dragon. :D

From the Fortress of Ends on the world map:

"A frigid, unforgiving monument to the archaic past. From out of craggy, inhospitable terrain grow spires of impenetrable ice, covered in hoarfrost. Within these looming towers exist creatures, horrors, treasures, and even the ice flight's own denizens, trapped forever in unending preservation. And they are being watched..."
@keetsee

I figured as much, I'm just saying Ice in general has a lot of prison motifs all around it so I figured I may as well freeze a dragon. :D

From the Fortress of Ends on the world map:

"A frigid, unforgiving monument to the archaic past. From out of craggy, inhospitable terrain grow spires of impenetrable ice, covered in hoarfrost. Within these looming towers exist creatures, horrors, treasures, and even the ice flight's own denizens, trapped forever in unending preservation. And they are being watched..."
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
Yep!
Yep!
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
....i like how you cant see the tidelord in his lol
or maybe im blind
....i like how you cant see the tidelord in his lol
or maybe im blind
nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2
0weZF6S.png returning player!

52Gc1G9.png
@Synner

hes gone bc hes missing canonically right now

you can find the original that actually has him in it if you just click the water banner
@Synner

hes gone bc hes missing canonically right now

you can find the original that actually has him in it if you just click the water banner
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
yeah thats why i made the comment. i had thought it was a nice touch. :/

id have to be living under a rock if i didnt know he was gone lol
yeah thats why i made the comment. i had thought it was a nice touch. :/

id have to be living under a rock if i didnt know he was gone lol
nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2
0weZF6S.png returning player!

52Gc1G9.png
@Synner

nah I know! I was just confirming that yeah I changed it to match the current events, but if you wanna see the Real thing or anything it's still there. ^_^;
@Synner

nah I know! I was just confirming that yeah I changed it to match the current events, but if you wanna see the Real thing or anything it's still there. ^_^;
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
I love these!!!
I love these!!!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
They are amazing
They are amazing
pixil-frame-0.pngCoatle_base.png
[/url]
Love how tidelord is missing
Love how tidelord is missing

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
See the light as it shines on the sea? It's blinding. But no one knows. How deep it goes. And it seems like it's calling out to me.

xD Using the lightweaver one!
See the light as it shines on the sea? It's blinding. But no one knows. How deep it goes. And it seems like it's calling out to me.

xD Using the lightweaver one!
FD1rkPC.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25