Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Turn. [Nuzlocke]
1 2 3
[center][font=cambira][b]Begin.[/b] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/6/63/Arrow-divider-2.png[/img] [font=cambria][b]Wymetz.[/b] Within fields of ice cloaked in darkness, a small clan was born. Civil war raged for the throne, as the end seemed to draw near, quickly, too quickly to predict. When peace finally came, it lasted long enough for an entire culture to form. This age has passed. [b]MythLair.[/b] [i]Turn the page...[/i] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/6/63/Arrow-divider-2.png[/img] [font=cambria][b]Harpies.[/b] A hero turned to villain, and a society was destroyed with a single word. Old spirits sought to haunt the living as they tried to rebuild life as they knew it. Culture forgotten, warriors chosen from birth, trained and pampered to become the best of the best. But physical swords can't counter the wrath of a demon. [b]Blizzard's Rest.[/b] [i]Turn the page...[/i] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/6/63/Arrow-divider-2.png[/img] [font=cambria][b]Hunters.[/b] Once again, a mighty clan was ruined, the killer slipping away back into the shadows. There was no one left to rebuild once more. The landscape became a wasteland, a dead battlefield where neither side won. As the ice came and went, the ground was slowly eroded away, leaving strange carving where dragons once lived. The area once again became populated, but by savages and rouges, letting no one cross their path. Bloodshed reigned. This in turn became the breeding grounds for Death. Where blood is spilt, the dying is given one last chance to decide their fate. Shamans of the rogues tell of a duo, never one without the other. To either accept death and leave swiftly, or to deny it and suffer the consequences. [b]This is the way it is. And always will be. Welcome to Turn.[/b] [/center]
Begin.
Arrow-divider-2.png
Wymetz.
Within fields of ice cloaked in darkness, a small clan was born. Civil war raged for the throne, as the end seemed to draw near, quickly, too quickly to predict. When peace finally came, it lasted long enough for an entire culture to form. This age has passed.
MythLair.
Turn the page...
Arrow-divider-2.png
Harpies.
A hero turned to villain, and a society was destroyed with a single word. Old spirits sought to haunt the living as they tried to rebuild life as they knew it. Culture forgotten, warriors chosen from birth, trained and pampered to become the best of the best. But physical swords can't counter the wrath of a demon.
Blizzard's Rest.
Turn the page...
Arrow-divider-2.png
Hunters.
Once again, a mighty clan was ruined, the killer slipping away back into the shadows. There was no one left to rebuild once more. The landscape became a wasteland, a dead battlefield where neither side won. As the ice came and went, the ground was slowly eroded away, leaving strange carving where dragons once lived. The area once again became populated, but by savages and rouges, letting no one cross their path. Bloodshed reigned.

This in turn became the breeding grounds for Death. Where blood is spilt, the dying is given one last chance to decide their fate. Shamans of the rogues tell of a duo, never one without the other. To either accept death and leave swiftly, or to deny it and suffer the consequences.

This is the way it is. And always will be.

Welcome to Turn.

XgFzLz3.gif
[center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/6/63/Arrow-divider-2.png[/img] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Rules.[/b][/size] [font=cambria]Lamb and Wolf are the sole survivors. One egg hatch to begin. Can only hatch eggs from gathering or coliseum drops. Flip a coin before hatching - heads to keep, tails to sell - the hatchling has died and cannot be used. Immunity can be granted through lore, but only very, very sparingly and if absolutely needed. Lamb and Wolf are immune to dying if they faint in the coliseum. The rest will be sold or exalted if not sold within a week. [u]Once a dragon hits Level 20, they become immune.[/u] Scrolls can only be bought for the dragon once they reach Level 25. If there are less than 3 dragons in total alive(including Lamb and Wolf), buying an egg from the AH is permitted. G1s cannot be bought, they must be eggs. Eggs which were bought bypass the coin flip rule. Artemis, Apollo and Borealis are not part of the challenge, since I need them for fodder training in Dom. However, they may NOT train any of the nuzlocke dragons. [u][b]The Nuzlocke is considered won when 6 dragons have become immune. Afterwards, the story will continue as a Partitioned Nuzlocke.[/b][/u]
Arrow-divider-2.png
Rules.

Lamb and Wolf are the sole survivors.

One egg hatch to begin.

Can only hatch eggs from gathering or coliseum drops. Flip a coin before hatching - heads to keep, tails to sell - the hatchling has died and cannot be used.

Immunity can be granted through lore, but only very, very sparingly and if absolutely needed.

Lamb and Wolf are immune to dying if they faint in the coliseum. The rest will be sold or exalted if not sold within a week.

Once a dragon hits Level 20, they become immune.

Scrolls can only be bought for the dragon once they reach Level 25.

If there are less than 3 dragons in total alive(including Lamb and Wolf), buying an egg from the AH is permitted. G1s cannot be bought, they must be eggs. Eggs which were bought bypass the coin flip rule.

Artemis, Apollo and Borealis are not part of the challenge, since I need them for fodder training in Dom. However, they may NOT train any of the nuzlocke dragons.

The Nuzlocke is considered won when 6 dragons have become immune. Afterwards, the story will continue as a Partitioned Nuzlocke.
XgFzLz3.gif
[center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/6/63/Arrow-divider-2.png[/img] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Dragons.[/b][/size] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35560957] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355610/35560957_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][font=cambria][size=5][b]Lamb[/b][/size] [size=3]Kindred [i]Immune(Default)[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38521757] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385218/38521757_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][font=cambria][size=5][b]Wolf[/b][/size] [size=3]Kindred [i]Immune(Default)[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39187584] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391876/39187584_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][font=cambria][size=5][b]Puck[/b][/size] [size=3]Survivor [i]Immune(Lore)[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39795845] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397959/39795845_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][font=cambria][size=5][b]Ryuu[/b][/size] [size=3]Survivor[/columns]
Arrow-divider-2.png
Dragons.

35560957_350.png
Lamb
Kindred
Immune(Default)

38521757_350.png
Wolf
Kindred
Immune(Default)

39187584_350.png
Puck
Survivor
Immune(Lore)

39795845_350.png
Ryuu
Survivor
XgFzLz3.gif
[center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/6/63/Arrow-divider-2.png[/img] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Pinglist.[/b][/size] !PaintedLiger !howtoquityou !Firnenfire
Arrow-divider-2.png
Pinglist.

!PaintedLiger !howtoquityou !Firnenfire
XgFzLz3.gif
[center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/6/63/Arrow-divider-2.png[/img][/center] [font=cambria][b]Minor gore warning.[/b] Under the glare of the moon, a river of movement flowed on the ice below. The pack pressed in on the terrified travellers as they sheltered in vain behind the remains of their cart. A fire flickered inside, small, but will soon grow to consume everything inside, leaving all to waste. Mist rose around them, growing thicker by the second as smoke poured from the shattered windows. With a swift slice, the merchant's eyes slid back into his head as blood stained the snow red. His mate wailed over his body, sobbing as the rogues looked on, only the killer grinning at his loot. No one saw the silver arrow protruding from his back, glowing dully as if fuelled by his dying life force, disappearing just as quickly as it came. Within the mist, Lamb lowered her bow. Beside her, Wolf tensed apprehensively. "She fears." The Pearlcatcher glared at her attackers defiantly, as if daring them to draw near. "Patience." Lamb answered quietly. "We shall see if she bolts." "I haven't hunted in so long." His sentence ended with a snarl, lips drawn back. "They all give up. Let me play." "The rouges don't know. And they never can." "Their shaman-things know. I've seen them - babbling messes. I eagerly await they day the come to us." "Suspicion, dear Wolf. Mere suspicion. A thought cannot override true fact." The band drew closer. The killer - apparently their leader - was saying something to her. "One day, the world will know Kindred," Lamb whispered. "And Kindred will know them." "Don't we know them already?" Wolf clacked his jaws together impatiently. The wait was clearly boring him. She didn't respond, eyes fixated on the Pearlcatcher, who was yelling something back. Wolf looked up, ears pricked. "She's stalling." "Almost time." The rouge reached out to grab her - but she slapped him across the face. Before the others could react, she snatched a piece of burning timber and threw it hard in their direction, forcing them to scatter. Ice crunched as she fled away, the mist hiding her in moments. But not to them. "Now, Wolf." He sprang forwards, devouring the ground below him in a dizzying blur. His eyes never left his prey as the she-dragon struggled to run, a pouch against her chest slowing her down. The chase was short. He pounced on her within seconds, and a pitiful scream laced the night as he swiftly tore out her throat. Once again the snow bleed red as she collapsed onto the ground. Lamb appeared beside him as he licked the blood off his lips. "That was short." "I want to play again," he whimpered, like a dog. "Not now." She bent down, carefully prying the pouch from around the dead dragon's chest. Two items rolled out - her pearl, and an oddly shaped object. Lamb set her bow down, picking it up. A slightly ovular shape, covered with slightly sticky layers of purple. As she examined, something moved inside. "It is what they call an egg." "I sense a living soul. May I have it?" Lamb paused. "It is too young. Its time has not come." "Well, what are we doing to do with it?" She turned the egg over. "I do not know. But we should take it with us. I do not want the life of someone who does not know how to choose be forced to choose before their time." "Very well." Lamb stood up, shouldering her bow, leaving the pearl still gleaming next to its deceased owner. Wolf slid up beside her as the mists swallowed them, and they disappeared - nothing left to show that someone had been there at all. [i]yes hi I cam going a kinda league and fr crossover - but only Kindred. The rest is purely fr xD Side note: Still purging, which is why my lair still has a ton of dragons.[/i]
Arrow-divider-2.png

Minor gore warning.

Under the glare of the moon, a river of movement flowed on the ice below. The pack pressed in on the terrified travellers as they sheltered in vain behind the remains of their cart. A fire flickered inside, small, but will soon grow to consume everything inside, leaving all to waste. Mist rose around them, growing thicker by the second as smoke poured from the shattered windows.

With a swift slice, the merchant's eyes slid back into his head as blood stained the snow red. His mate wailed over his body, sobbing as the rogues looked on, only the killer grinning at his loot. No one saw the silver arrow protruding from his back, glowing dully as if fuelled by his dying life force, disappearing just as quickly as it came.

Within the mist, Lamb lowered her bow. Beside her, Wolf tensed apprehensively.

"She fears."

The Pearlcatcher glared at her attackers defiantly, as if daring them to draw near.

"Patience." Lamb answered quietly. "We shall see if she bolts."

"I haven't hunted in so long." His sentence ended with a snarl, lips drawn back. "They all give up. Let me play."

"The rouges don't know. And they never can."

"Their shaman-things know. I've seen them - babbling messes. I eagerly await they day the come to us."

"Suspicion, dear Wolf. Mere suspicion. A thought cannot override true fact."

The band drew closer. The killer - apparently their leader - was saying something to her.

"One day, the world will know Kindred," Lamb whispered. "And Kindred will know them."

"Don't we know them already?" Wolf clacked his jaws together impatiently. The wait was clearly boring him.

She didn't respond, eyes fixated on the Pearlcatcher, who was yelling something back. Wolf looked up, ears pricked.

"She's stalling."

"Almost time."

The rouge reached out to grab her - but she slapped him across the face. Before the others could react, she snatched a piece of burning timber and threw it hard in their direction, forcing them to scatter. Ice crunched as she fled away, the mist hiding her in moments.

But not to them.

"Now, Wolf."

He sprang forwards, devouring the ground below him in a dizzying blur. His eyes never left his prey as the she-dragon struggled to run, a pouch against her chest slowing her down.

The chase was short. He pounced on her within seconds, and a pitiful scream laced the night as he swiftly tore out her throat. Once again the snow bleed red as she collapsed onto the ground.

Lamb appeared beside him as he licked the blood off his lips. "That was short."

"I want to play again," he whimpered, like a dog.

"Not now." She bent down, carefully prying the pouch from around the dead dragon's chest. Two items rolled out - her pearl, and an oddly shaped object.

Lamb set her bow down, picking it up. A slightly ovular shape, covered with slightly sticky layers of purple. As she examined, something moved inside.

"It is what they call an egg."

"I sense a living soul. May I have it?"

Lamb paused. "It is too young. Its time has not come."

"Well, what are we doing to do with it?"

She turned the egg over. "I do not know. But we should take it with us. I do not want the life of someone who does not know how to choose be forced to choose before their time."

"Very well."

Lamb stood up, shouldering her bow, leaving the pearl still gleaming next to its deceased owner. Wolf slid up beside her as the mists swallowed them, and they disappeared - nothing left to show that someone had been there at all.

yes hi I cam going a kinda league and fr crossover - but only Kindred. The rest is purely fr xD

Side note: Still purging, which is why my lair still has a ton of dragons.

XgFzLz3.gif
[center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/6/63/Arrow-divider-2.png[/img][/center] [font=cambria]"Now! Lancer! Do you choose my arrow, or Wolf's chase?" The Spiral stared up at them with sunken eyes, filled with nothing but the desire to end it all. With a trembling, withered claw, he slowing touched the corner of her bow. The arrow swiftly ended his life and he collapsed down in front of them. Wolf snorted in response. "You will have your turn in time." She looked down at the pitiful form of the dragon, sprawled out in front of her as if trying to crawl away from itself. "Another starvation victim. Hunger claims all." "It will claim me too if I do not hunt." "Nonsense. Kindred never dies." Wandering around the barren plains, the strange duo never left each other's side. Lamb did not carry the egg in her arms, rather, she'd taken a knitted cloth from one of the dragons who fell to Wolf's jaws, and bundled it inside of that. As the night wore on, they scoured the landscape, watching skirmishes from afar, appearing before the wounded and let them decide their fate. Lamb's bow never failed her, and Wolf chased prey after prey, much to his delight. The egg was soon forgotten as Kindred did what they did the best. Finally, as the sun began to rise, Lamb felt a disturbance. Swiftly, she dropped the bundle containing the egg onto an outcrop. The cloth unravelled, revealing the shaking form inside. "It's hatching." The object wobbled around in the most amusing manner. They watched, uncannily silent as the tiny creature inside struggled. Neither were sure what to make of it. They only ever bought the end, not the beginning. What would happen to the child once they were in the world? A crack laced the air as the shells fell away. The two recoiled as if on instinct at the tiny blob inside, barely longer than her arm. After a minutes hesitation, Lamb picked it up. The Nocturne struggled a little, but gave up, flopping almost lifelessly. Wolf closed his eyes, as if trying to feel for something invisible. "I sense a beating heart. But weak." For a brief second, the thought of shoving the hatchling back into its egg crossed her mind. She shook it off, searching for its name. She'd done this before - foraging through their victim's minds to uncover the story beneath. But this time it was different . This dragon had no name. Someone had to give him one. Not sure of what to look for, she resolved to withdraw away. But the dragon, even at this age was intensely curious, and - was she imagining it, mischievous as well? "Puck." "What?" "His name is Puck." Wolf said nothing to this. He did not care about names, nor their meaning. But he trusted Lamb. If she believed it to be correct, he would as well. "Very well." He peered at the baby, wondering what this world had come to. "Puck it is."
Arrow-divider-2.png

"Now! Lancer! Do you choose my arrow, or Wolf's chase?"

The Spiral stared up at them with sunken eyes, filled with nothing but the desire to end it all. With a trembling, withered claw, he slowing touched the corner of her bow.

The arrow swiftly ended his life and he collapsed down in front of them. Wolf snorted in response.

"You will have your turn in time." She looked down at the pitiful form of the dragon, sprawled out in front of her as if trying to crawl away from itself. "Another starvation victim. Hunger claims all."

"It will claim me too if I do not hunt."

"Nonsense. Kindred never dies."

Wandering around the barren plains, the strange duo never left each other's side. Lamb did not carry the egg in her arms, rather, she'd taken a knitted cloth from one of the dragons who fell to Wolf's jaws, and bundled it inside of that. As the night wore on, they scoured the landscape, watching skirmishes from afar, appearing before the wounded and let them decide their fate. Lamb's bow never failed her, and Wolf chased prey after prey, much to his delight. The egg was soon forgotten as Kindred did what they did the best.

Finally, as the sun began to rise, Lamb felt a disturbance. Swiftly, she dropped the bundle containing the egg onto an outcrop. The cloth unravelled, revealing the shaking form inside.

"It's hatching."

The object wobbled around in the most amusing manner. They watched, uncannily silent as the tiny creature inside struggled. Neither were sure what to make of it. They only ever bought the end, not the beginning. What would happen to the child once they were in the world?

A crack laced the air as the shells fell away. The two recoiled as if on instinct at the tiny blob inside, barely longer than her arm. After a minutes hesitation, Lamb picked it up. The Nocturne struggled a little, but gave up, flopping almost lifelessly.

Wolf closed his eyes, as if trying to feel for something invisible. "I sense a beating heart. But weak."

For a brief second, the thought of shoving the hatchling back into its egg crossed her mind. She shook it off, searching for its name. She'd done this before - foraging through their victim's minds to uncover the story beneath. But this time it was different . This dragon had no name. Someone had to give him one.

Not sure of what to look for, she resolved to withdraw away. But the dragon, even at this age was intensely curious, and - was she imagining it, mischievous as well?

"Puck."

"What?"

"His name is Puck."

Wolf said nothing to this. He did not care about names, nor their meaning. But he trusted Lamb. If she believed it to be correct, he would as well.

"Very well." He peered at the baby, wondering what this world had come to. "Puck it is."
XgFzLz3.gif
[center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/6/63/Arrow-divider-2.png[/img] [font=cambria][b]Update 1: Wrote Lamb's Bio.[/b] There is no beginning nor end to Kindred. Created from the dying essences of the ones who perished in the final shattering, the duo remains on their birthground, hunting those who dare cross it until the day there is only them. They represent the twin essences of death - swift deliverance or painful denial. Lamb represents the kinder side of Death. Possessing Omega’s shrewdness and Artemis’ patience, Lamb offers those who accept death a swift relief from the mortal realm with her bow. She is often the more dominant one of the two, but she never forces Wolf into her shadow. Despite being seemingly emotionless, she can be somewhat caring at times, although her emotions are often muted if shown at all. Lamb commonly finds amusement in everyday things, and enjoys watching Wolf’s hunts. She is more knowledge about ‘the mortals’ than her counterpart, and often has to explain things to him. She has a rather unusual relationship with Puck, neither mother nor friend, but not alien either. Lamb and Wolf share an inseparable bond, always by each others sides. After all, they are never one without the other.
Arrow-divider-2.png

Update 1: Wrote Lamb's Bio.

There is no beginning nor end to Kindred. Created from the dying essences of the ones who perished in the final shattering, the duo remains on their birthground, hunting those who dare cross it until the day there is only them. They represent the twin essences of death - swift deliverance or painful denial.

Lamb represents the kinder side of Death. Possessing Omega’s shrewdness and Artemis’ patience, Lamb offers those who accept death a swift relief from the mortal realm with her bow. She is often the more dominant one of the two, but she never forces Wolf into her shadow. Despite being seemingly emotionless, she can be somewhat caring at times, although her emotions are often muted if shown at all.

Lamb commonly finds amusement in everyday things, and enjoys watching Wolf’s hunts. She is more knowledge about ‘the mortals’ than her counterpart, and often has to explain things to him. She has a rather unusual relationship with Puck, neither mother nor friend, but not alien either. Lamb and Wolf share an inseparable bond, always by each others sides.

After all, they are never one without the other.
XgFzLz3.gif
[center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/6/63/Arrow-divider-2.png[/img][/center] [font=cambria]Weeks passed too quickly. Before they knew it, Puck was no longer the feebly, quivering thing that struggled their way into existence, rather, a bubbly bundle of energy. Somehow, despite the bleak setting he managed to find things to laugh at and enjoy. Ever since Puck hatched they had to find some form of home for him, since he couldn't simply come with them. The craggy mountains were almost jammed full of rouges, so finding a safe place was difficult. Eventually, a small, rough hollow, which maybe once served as a storage hollow for The Others worked. It was barely large enough to be considered a room, but they didn't have much choice. Even though he denied it, they knew the Nocturne always ran out of the hole to explore when they were gone. Somehow, he always managed to find his way back, safe and unharmed, sheepishly watching them whether they returned. He was self sufficient, and although he was unable to hunt he was able to catch the few little bugs that strayed into their home as food. One thing that did concern them was the fact that he still couldn't fly. Lamb's intuition hold her that usually after a month a young dragon could start learning. But Puck showed no skills, and neither did he seem interested. How could they teach him? For Kindred did have wings, but they never needed to fly. Parenting was the last thing on their minds. Lamb felt like Puck would somehow have to figure it out on him own, but judging from his current mindset, it could take an entire year for him to make any progress. If he lived that long. Despite them technically having adopted Puck, neither actually felt any deep connection with him. Yes, they felt entitled to look after the child. But beyond that, it was the same, neutral, maybe not cold, but unswerving attitude they had towards all mortals, knowing that despite all they could do, one day he would perish like all the others. So this was what Lamb was thinking of when they entered the cave again. Puck was sitting on the ground patiently, looking up at them brightly when they entered. His mind was still too simple to comprehend why they always left for the entire day, returning only for a few minutes during dawn and dusk. He didn't know his apparent parents were Death. He didn't know they were there to witness - and participate - in the execution of his real ones. He was still to young, and she didn't think it would be right to tell him yet. Wolf had agreed. "Where didya go? Did you see the other dragons?" That was the typical question he asked every time they returned. Lamb had no idea what he meant by 'the other dragons', although didn't let the matter bother her. "Yes," she answered, like every time ever. And then Puck would seem satisfied, and they would leave again, out for another night of hunting. That was pretty much the cycle, and it didn't seem like it would change anytime soon. Time would tell.
Arrow-divider-2.png

Weeks passed too quickly. Before they knew it, Puck was no longer the feebly, quivering thing that struggled their way into existence, rather, a bubbly bundle of energy. Somehow, despite the bleak setting he managed to find things to laugh at and enjoy.

Ever since Puck hatched they had to find some form of home for him, since he couldn't simply come with them. The craggy mountains were almost jammed full of rouges, so finding a safe place was difficult. Eventually, a small, rough hollow, which maybe once served as a storage hollow for The Others worked. It was barely large enough to be considered a room, but they didn't have much choice.

Even though he denied it, they knew the Nocturne always ran out of the hole to explore when they were gone. Somehow, he always managed to find his way back, safe and unharmed, sheepishly watching them whether they returned. He was self sufficient, and although he was unable to hunt he was able to catch the few little bugs that strayed into their home as food.

One thing that did concern them was the fact that he still couldn't fly. Lamb's intuition hold her that usually after a month a young dragon could start learning. But Puck showed no skills, and neither did he seem interested.

How could they teach him? For Kindred did have wings, but they never needed to fly. Parenting was the last thing on their minds. Lamb felt like Puck would somehow have to figure it out on him own, but judging from his current mindset, it could take an entire year for him to make any progress.

If he lived that long.

Despite them technically having adopted Puck, neither actually felt any deep connection with him. Yes, they felt entitled to look after the child. But beyond that, it was the same, neutral, maybe not cold, but unswerving attitude they had towards all mortals, knowing that despite all they could do, one day he would perish like all the others.

So this was what Lamb was thinking of when they entered the cave again. Puck was sitting on the ground patiently, looking up at them brightly when they entered. His mind was still too simple to comprehend why they always left for the entire day, returning only for a few minutes during dawn and dusk.

He didn't know his apparent parents were Death. He didn't know they were there to witness - and participate - in the execution of his real ones. He was still to young, and she didn't think it would be right to tell him yet. Wolf had agreed.

"Where didya go? Did you see the other dragons?" That was the typical question he asked every time they returned. Lamb had no idea what he meant by 'the other dragons', although didn't let the matter bother her.

"Yes," she answered, like every time ever. And then Puck would seem satisfied, and they would leave again, out for another night of hunting. That was pretty much the cycle, and it didn't seem like it would change anytime soon.

Time would tell.
XgFzLz3.gif
@Hunters

put me on the pinglist?
@Hunters

put me on the pinglist?
@PaintedLiger

Sure.
@PaintedLiger

Sure.
XgFzLz3.gif
1 2 3