Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Writers of February!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@thatjaeger

Aw, thanks! They're such a strange mishmash. Someday, I'll finish my sprite collection and then I can try to at least dress them up in more than just whatever drops from familiar bonding chests. And write lore for them... I stopped about halfway through trying to get everything together lorewise...
@thatjaeger

Aw, thanks! They're such a strange mishmash. Someday, I'll finish my sprite collection and then I can try to at least dress them up in more than just whatever drops from familiar bonding chests. And write lore for them... I stopped about halfway through trying to get everything together lorewise...
@ScrivenerRook i feel that haha! i actually have a lot of outfits planned in the dressing room, it's just a matter of affording all the pieces >>; and if you'd like, i don't mind being a sounding board for lore ideas! :)
@ScrivenerRook i feel that haha! i actually have a lot of outfits planned in the dressing room, it's just a matter of affording all the pieces >>; and if you'd like, i don't mind being a sounding board for lore ideas! :)
@thatjaeger

Careful what you ask for. You might just get it! At the moment, I don't have an easy time justifying using my time to write lore when I'm editing a novel and a comic script, and job hunting, but... You never know. Days happen where it's hard to focus on the same things all over again, you know?
@thatjaeger

Careful what you ask for. You might just get it! At the moment, I don't have an easy time justifying using my time to write lore when I'm editing a novel and a comic script, and job hunting, but... You never know. Days happen where it's hard to focus on the same things all over again, you know?
@ScrivenerRook haha i look forward to it then! ;) and ah, yeah, i get that. i'm also looking for a job and so far, my efforts have been futile. it's very frustrating. i wish you the best though in all your endeavors friend!
@ScrivenerRook haha i look forward to it then! ;) and ah, yeah, i get that. i'm also looking for a job and so far, my efforts have been futile. it's very frustrating. i wish you the best though in all your endeavors friend!
@thatjaeger

Best wishes to you, too! And if you ever need a lore sounding board, too, I'm happy to listen any time.
@thatjaeger

Best wishes to you, too! And if you ever need a lore sounding board, too, I'm happy to listen any time.
@ScrivenerRook

It definitely it a good busy!

I'm sorry to hear that things have been awful for you lately... Hopefully things will start looking up soon!
@ScrivenerRook

It definitely it a good busy!

I'm sorry to hear that things have been awful for you lately... Hopefully things will start looking up soon!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall

Well that's good, at least. Small mercies, right?

I mean, rollercoasters. Up is likely in the near future. As long as it goes more airplane and less heart-stopping drop back to the bottom, we'll be good!
@Petall

Well that's good, at least. Small mercies, right?

I mean, rollercoasters. Up is likely in the near future. As long as it goes more airplane and less heart-stopping drop back to the bottom, we'll be good!
Ummm so I'm a bit new to this thread.

I am a writer (not a very good one though) and I'm starting to plan and develop characters for my first novel.

Probably not going to turn out very well, but I guess I just wanted to post here anyway so I can help out other people.
Ummm so I'm a bit new to this thread.

I am a writer (not a very good one though) and I'm starting to plan and develop characters for my first novel.

Probably not going to turn out very well, but I guess I just wanted to post here anyway so I can help out other people.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@ScrivenerRook

Definitely!

Well, let's definitely hope for the airplane then! I've had a few heart stopping drops lately on the rollercoaster of life and they certainly are not fun.

@Lightshadow101

Welcome to the thread! A novel is a big project, I wish you well on it! I'm working on a novel myself! What's your about?
@ScrivenerRook

Definitely!

Well, let's definitely hope for the airplane then! I've had a few heart stopping drops lately on the rollercoaster of life and they certainly are not fun.

@Lightshadow101

Welcome to the thread! A novel is a big project, I wish you well on it! I'm working on a novel myself! What's your about?
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall

Mine is a fantasy/modern fusion type thing, it has a bit of a cliche plot in the sense that it does incorporate magic and fantasy RPG "class" type thing.

The basic setting is a world where there are two parallel plaines of existence, the Flats or Flatlands, and the Dark Rift. Guardians, the most talented set of magic users that completed rigorous training at the Academy, protect the world from creatures and insanity from the Dark Rift.

Basically, corruption and stuff happen.

Not incredibly creative, but I'm trying to put my own twist on things. Think Harry Potter mixed with Stranger Things I guess. Good luck with your own novel as well, and if I may ask, what is it about?
@Petall

Mine is a fantasy/modern fusion type thing, it has a bit of a cliche plot in the sense that it does incorporate magic and fantasy RPG "class" type thing.

The basic setting is a world where there are two parallel plaines of existence, the Flats or Flatlands, and the Dark Rift. Guardians, the most talented set of magic users that completed rigorous training at the Academy, protect the world from creatures and insanity from the Dark Rift.

Basically, corruption and stuff happen.

Not incredibly creative, but I'm trying to put my own twist on things. Think Harry Potter mixed with Stranger Things I guess. Good luck with your own novel as well, and if I may ask, what is it about?
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17