Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Fanart : Signature Chibis
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28
@Lestyn

Hey there! I did see that you had lots of the BNHA characters; but I don't see a Yuga! I was wondering if maybe you could do one of him? Your style is so cute and amazing and to see him in this collection of chibis would make my day. c:

I'm just making a suggestion, I'm not trying to make your time crammed up or anything! If you can, add me to the pinglist! I would love to know when more of these are available.

Also, woah, you know about Y!!!OI? I know like, one other person that's even heard of it!
@Lestyn

Hey there! I did see that you had lots of the BNHA characters; but I don't see a Yuga! I was wondering if maybe you could do one of him? Your style is so cute and amazing and to see him in this collection of chibis would make my day. c:

I'm just making a suggestion, I'm not trying to make your time crammed up or anything! If you can, add me to the pinglist! I would love to know when more of these are available.

Also, woah, you know about Y!!!OI? I know like, one other person that's even heard of it!
he/xe/prince/it
ive got no idea what im doing
@Lestyn
oml these are soooo adorable!!! id love to be added to the pinglist for more chibis
@Lestyn
oml these are soooo adorable!!! id love to be added to the pinglist for more chibis
Selling Cheap Fodder ==> HERE
Looking for ==> THESE
WISHLIST
@Lestyn

aaaa please put me on the pinglist!
@Lestyn

aaaa please put me on the pinglist!
tumblr_op9627H3WI1v91viko10_75sq.gif FMoJ9vk.png
bYt72YT.png
6A04hWQ.png
494MS6.png778MS6.png

Rayman for Smash!
@Lestyn

I've kept meaning to ask and always forgot OTL.
I'd love to be pinged for more chibis when(/if?) you make 'em! Especially any Soul Eater and Voltron ones.
@Lestyn

I've kept meaning to ask and always forgot OTL.
I'd love to be pinged for more chibis when(/if?) you make 'em! Especially any Soul Eater and Voltron ones.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@Lestyn

These chibis are so cute, I'm definitely going to be using a few! Can I be put on the pinglist?
@Lestyn

These chibis are so cute, I'm definitely going to be using a few! Can I be put on the pinglist?
OiXiOOw.png jPdGQf9.gif ChIaNKA.png tDeKDnH.png ~ FR +8!
Thank you for these.... They're all blessings to my soul...
Thank you for these.... They're all blessings to my soul...
I really love these! Oh and if you're still taking on character suggestions, maybe Shintaro Kisaragi and Ayano Tateyama from Mekakucity Actors? (Can I also be added to the pinglist?)
I really love these! Oh and if you're still taking on character suggestions, maybe Shintaro Kisaragi and Ayano Tateyama from Mekakucity Actors? (Can I also be added to the pinglist?)
dragons dragons dragons
@Lestyn Please add me to Ping if there is more!! <3 I love them!! <3
@Lestyn Please add me to Ping if there is more!! <3 I love them!! <3
JuLj1bJ.gif
@Lestyn
Woah you have much variety! Could you add me to the ping list please?
@Lestyn
Woah you have much variety! Could you add me to the ping list please?
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
@Lestyn

I love all of this!! Everyone's so cute and tiny aah!!
@Lestyn

I love all of this!! Everyone's so cute and tiny aah!!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28