Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Using this as an example thread now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@DragonWarrior333
*Squeee* I'm so happy you like it! Thank you so much for the tip!
@DragonWarrior333
*Squeee* I'm so happy you like it! Thank you so much for the tip!
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gifAK9GL0e.gif
@jabby
Your main piece is almost done! I just need to go over it a few more times. However I tried my attempt at a poem for Estelle. It's my first time trying this so ah.. I hope you like it!
Quote:
There is always tomorrow
Wings always flying
With a heart and soul of fire
Of raging blossoms in bloom
A past that would never expire

So don't get caught up with today
A light that knows no bounds
No shadows can pierce it
So she runs along, not tiring
For another soul is watching

For bad things happen, and it must be this way
@jabby
Your main piece is almost done! I just need to go over it a few more times. However I tried my attempt at a poem for Estelle. It's my first time trying this so ah.. I hope you like it!
Quote:
There is always tomorrow
Wings always flying
With a heart and soul of fire
Of raging blossoms in bloom
A past that would never expire

So don't get caught up with today
A light that knows no bounds
No shadows can pierce it
So she runs along, not tiring
For another soul is watching

For bad things happen, and it must be this way
@CloverGaming OH MY GOODNESS this is absolutely fantastic!! I love how the bolded lines compliment one another, it makes for a very unique structure for the poem *___* I am a fan <3 <3 WOULD YOU BE OKAY IF I USED THIS IN ESTELLE'S DESCRIPTION? and maybe I'll grab snippets of it for header quotes, if that's okay with you!? * v * (Kevin's descriptions have header quotes and I'll eventually get around to formatting Estelle's in a similar manner)

The unbolded text has so much charm, too-- it all describes her so lovely. You've captured her bright, firey and warm essence THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!! ;_______; <3 <3
@CloverGaming OH MY GOODNESS this is absolutely fantastic!! I love how the bolded lines compliment one another, it makes for a very unique structure for the poem *___* I am a fan <3 <3 WOULD YOU BE OKAY IF I USED THIS IN ESTELLE'S DESCRIPTION? and maybe I'll grab snippets of it for header quotes, if that's okay with you!? * v * (Kevin's descriptions have header quotes and I'll eventually get around to formatting Estelle's in a similar manner)

The unbolded text has so much charm, too-- it all describes her so lovely. You've captured her bright, firey and warm essence THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!! ;_______; <3 <3
C_areCPXoAApdJK.png
@jabby
You're welcome! Course you can use it in her bio. Long as you give proper credit c: I'm happy you like it! The bolded text idea was one I just came up with randomly so I wasn't sure how it'd turn out but hey it worked!

The main piece is almost done, I'll have it ready for you by tomorrow c: I must say, I ship Estelle and Kevin now to EPIC proportions XD They're so sweet together
@jabby
You're welcome! Course you can use it in her bio. Long as you give proper credit c: I'm happy you like it! The bolded text idea was one I just came up with randomly so I wasn't sure how it'd turn out but hey it worked!

The main piece is almost done, I'll have it ready for you by tomorrow c: I must say, I ship Estelle and Kevin now to EPIC proportions XD They're so sweet together
@CloverGaming
THANK YOU!! Would you prefer to have it link to your forum here, or to your profile? :D

I quite like how it turned out hehe !! Experimenting is really fun to do with any kind of skill, I hope to see more poems from you in the future!! *_* -lurk lurk-

!!!! OH MY GOOODNESS I'M SO EXCITED LKFALFDFLKJ X'DD It's always an honor when people ship my babies together..thANK YOU...I CAN'T WAIT AAAAAH <3
@CloverGaming
THANK YOU!! Would you prefer to have it link to your forum here, or to your profile? :D

I quite like how it turned out hehe !! Experimenting is really fun to do with any kind of skill, I hope to see more poems from you in the future!! *_* -lurk lurk-

!!!! OH MY GOOODNESS I'M SO EXCITED LKFALFDFLKJ X'DD It's always an honor when people ship my babies together..thANK YOU...I CAN'T WAIT AAAAAH <3
C_areCPXoAApdJK.png
@jabby
Either is fine! c:

Don't worry, I'll definitely be trying more poems until I find a style that really fits me. I'll most likely be keeping the bolded text but it does need some work XD

Yeah I was writing for them and then I realized "Dang this is really cute. Dang I suDDENLY VERY MUCH SHIP THIS" So there we go LOL Hopefully I portrayed them well! We shall see soon :3
@jabby
Either is fine! c:

Don't worry, I'll definitely be trying more poems until I find a style that really fits me. I'll most likely be keeping the bolded text but it does need some work XD

Yeah I was writing for them and then I realized "Dang this is really cute. Dang I suDDENLY VERY MUCH SHIP THIS" So there we go LOL Hopefully I portrayed them well! We shall see soon :3
@CloverGaming

Ah, I was wondering if I still have that spot open, dear?
@CloverGaming

Ah, I was wondering if I still have that spot open, dear?
tumblr_inline_nwu3pmJnVn1t7d5o3_500.gifmidnightiridescent@tumblr
@HeartBlade1869
The person hasn't responded yet, so I'll ping them and if they don't reply then, then the slots up for grabs c:
@HeartBlade1869
The person hasn't responded yet, so I'll ping them and if they don't reply then, then the slots up for grabs c:
@CloverGaming

Alright then! I'd appreciate it if you me know what happens~ :)
@CloverGaming

Alright then! I'd appreciate it if you me know what happens~ :)
tumblr_inline_nwu3pmJnVn1t7d5o3_500.gifmidnightiridescent@tumblr
@64ky
Just pinging you to remind you that you claimed a slot. I must ask you to please submit your order soon or I'll have to remove you from the list.
@64ky
Just pinging you to remind you that you claimed a slot. I must ask you to please submit your order soon or I'll have to remove you from the list.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7