Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.

Prismatica lore dump
Jan 03, 2018 04:17:02

Melova

0o28Awl.png

Lore dump
! Please don't post here !

tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po9_400.png

Please visit Prismatica archives for better experience. All lore is sorted there and put in chronological order for your enjoyment.

! About Prismatica lore dump
- Essentially what this is, it's a lore dump and it's main purpose is storing all the different events that happen throughout the timeline. However, there's a drawback. This is a lore dump and events will rarely be posted in chronological order, therefor, please, for convenience sake, visit Prismatica archives.

! Important notice
still partially under construction, my apologies for the inconvenience
Y0ePwcD.png
Health Potion count
x1420 | x181 | x2
Composed of:
80% References you don't even know
20% Syntwave
110% Neon aesthetic
Prismatica lore dump
Jan 03, 2018 05:27:40

Melova

(2)

C H A T _ A R C H I V E wrote:
[ Velvet | Astralika ]

V: "...and are you sure you're ready? You're the first one ever."
A: "Do you think it could get any worse for me?"
// silence
A: "Thought so."
A: "Worst case scenario, you get to figure out what went wrong without anyone asking you questions. As an additional gift, no one will be bothered too."
// silence
V: "That's harsh. Even for your standards. It's your life at stake here. You can back out any moment, I won't judge."
A: "No, no. I don't mind. You would ask someone else either way. And then the trouble would be bigger for you."
V: // sigh
V: "We haven't even started and you already- ... oh, never mind."
A: "Well, it has to be someone. Might as well be me."
V: "Yeah..."
// silence
V: "Well then? Last chance."
A: "No."
V: "Alright. Hope to see you soon."

- archive end -

Previous chat peace by: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Next chat peace by:
<< _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Date_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ >>
<< _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Timeline_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ >>

Back to Chat Archive || Back to Archive index
Y0ePwcD.png
Health Potion count
x1420 | x181 | x2
Composed of:
20% Syntwave
110% Neon aesthetic
Prismatica lore dump
Jan 04, 2018 03:00:20

Melova

(3)

S T O R Y _ E X T R A C T wrote:
- Oh, it was so embarrassing for her. She told everyone that she's leaving and yet she was still here, hiding somewhere in Prismatica. Oh, this is bad. This is so bad. I said I'll leave. I. Said. I'll. Leave. Bogsneak gently hit herself in the head. You stupid. I said I will leave. I already did this once. I said I'll leave and I didn't and now look where I am!
- This wasn't the first time Fortune stayed instead of going away. Last time Rosalina still acted as she usually does, but it somehow had gone too far. Fortune was in tears, she said she'll leave. She already ha packed almost everything and Rosalina convinced her to stay yet again.
- And now, when she left her room she went away, but she still stayed in Prismatica even though she said she's leaving forever and never coming back. And yet there she was. ... Unable to leave.

- Some days passed, she spent most of the time lurking somewhere and making sure no one noticed her. Oh, what an embarrassment it would be if someone noticed her. And then they would tell everyone else. And then Rosalina would know! Fortune shook her head. Not good. Not good at all. I need to leave. I HAVE to leave. I said I'll leave... oh... Fortune quickly glanced around. No one in sight. Good. No one must know she's still here.

- But... I've stayed here for so long... And... I'm also hiding now for a very long time. ... What if I... What if I stay here, like this, hiding? Nothing bad, right? I still would keep my promise of not going back. Just... I would not go back by staying here. ... Yeah. This was how she convinced herself after a few week of hiding that she's gone while still being here. She wasn't sure if this could be the right choice, but what other choice did she have? Going out there and risking of never coming back? Or staying here and pretending that she's actually gone?

- end -
Y0ePwcD.png
Health Potion count
x1420 | x181 | x2
Composed of:
20% Syntwave
110% Neon aesthetic
Prismatica lore dump
Jan 05, 2018 02:52:07

Melova

(4)

C H A T _ A R C H I V E wrote:
[ Nadir | Amanita ]

- Chat_extract [started] -

N: "Yeah, because a few dead plants can help a creature that was brought to life by magic."
A: "But I wonder who actually tried to help him instead of abandoning him."
N: "None of your business. My experiments are purely for my own amusement."
A: "He stopped being your experiment as soon as you started it."
N: "He was my experiment and always will be. It was me who gave him life."
A: "And did he ever asked for it?"
N: "It doesn't even matter. For a creature that's not a dragon, but its imitation, this was a blessing."
A: "He's no longer a creature, he's a dragon."
N: "Oh, please. As if you understand anything from magic."
A: "I understand the obvious. And it's obvious to everyone, he's a dragon, not a parasite."
N: "Not. Your. Business."
A: "So you do see it, you stubborn old monster"
N: ". . . I see the obvious. Magic can NOT be healed by dead plants. It's healed with magic. And your herbs have no magic."
A: "But they did heal his decay."
N: "Luck, nothing more."
A: "Luck is a type of magic too."
N: "No it's not. You can do all your voodoo all you want, but plants can NOT cure magic. And what he needs right now is magic."
A: "Yes, because the forbidden magic is certainly something that will do good."
N: "W-"
A: "No it won't! It's forbidden for a reason!"
N: "He was BORN from forbidden magic! And it's the type of magic that can cure him because he was BORN from it, he's MADE from it."
A: "Forbidden magic is the first thing that does just the OPPOSITE! It is forbidden for a reason! Because it can NOT cure. YOU were the one that brought this upon him from the moment YOU started it."

- Chat_extract [stopped] -
Y0ePwcD.png
Health Potion count
x1420 | x181 | x2
Composed of:
20% Syntwave
110% Neon aesthetic
Prismatica lore dump
Jan 06, 2018 00:33:03

Melova

(5)
C H A T _ E X T R A C T wrote:
[ Noir | Fortune ]

N: "ooooh, how miserable you would be if they found out..."
F: "Found what out?"
N: "oh, you know. That part where you were hiding."
F: "I-I didn't hide! What are you talking about?" // she's startled, backing away slowly
N: "oh, yesss you diiiiid~" // He chimes
N: "Think about it for a moment, will you. I'm waiting for your decision. See you soon" // He disappears

- archive end -
Y0ePwcD.png
Health Potion count
x1420 | x181 | x2
Composed of:
20% Syntwave
110% Neon aesthetic
Prismatica lore dump
Jan 06, 2018 10:01:59

Melova

(6)
STORY_EXTRACT wrote:
PROLOGUE

- They found a new land to call their own, a place to build everything from scratch. And they settled here on the surface of a moon that rotated around a gas giant. It was a new chance, a new start far away from the war filled zones. This new moon brought new land, new hope and new peace for those who sought it.
- The moon slowly turning, the starship slowly orbiting around it, the crew saw all its sides in all the glory of the far stars light that was reflected from the surface of the gas giant. They all gazed at it in awe. Their hearts filled with joy.

- The starship descended through the thick atmosphere and landed with a soft thud. All readings belonged to a planet with breathable atmosphere, comforting warmth, gentle weather. ... The only thing missing was light. But that's okay. They all brought light and they carried it in their hearts. And many more will come here in peace. And they knew it. And that's what brought them together on this darkened new moon.

- Centuries passed and so did many lives, but they all were taken by natural causes. No one dared to rise a weapon. And so this came to be as the moon of peace where all and everyone would live together not bothered by the differences and not bothered by the outside war. It was an escape. A perfect escape for many centuries.
- The civilization slowly took hold of all the land, sea, sky even. On this moon the life brought from across the galaxy flourished. Skyscrapers standing tall, city streets glowing bright.

- But there's a time when everything must fall, and so did this new moon. This new moon turned in to an old moon, darkened and overshadowed. It was overshadowed by the war zones which now had turned to welcoming megapolises. When the news came around many went away to search for a better life, but many also stayed. But it could not save this moon. It had already turned dark and with each life leaving it it got just darker.

- But for those who lived here, they needed light. And those who decided to stay no matter what, they would bring the light once more to this moon. And so in the darkest when it seemed as though everything was left to ruin came a new crew and they rediscovered the moon.
- And when they came, they brought a new name and a new hope. They gave the moon a name and called it Prismatica. And for it to shine once more they built a new town also named Prismatica. And so they welcome any new travelers to to this place which has grown dramatically since its founding, thus carrying its name across the galaxy.

another_moon_by_crazy_sanity-dbz4x1z.png
Y0ePwcD.png
Health Potion count
x1420 | x181 | x2
Composed of:
20% Syntwave
110% Neon aesthetic
Prismatica lore dump
Jan 06, 2018 21:28:00

Melova

(7)

ON IMMORTALITY

- Immortality was always something that everyone has searched for. No matter what the time, they always sought out to live forever. Some built great empires, some made innovations that could not be simply forgotten, some pioneered the vast spaces and made remarkable discoveries. ... But that all was in the past. Those things are still happening, but for those who are a little lazier...

- Today everyone can live forever or near to it. With the technology which was brought to this world by trial and error and pure devotion, now it's possible.

- In today there are two ways of becoming an immortal. The first, albeit sometimes a nuisance, enhancing ones life with mechanical parts. This requires constant maintenance, however life would still persist in the physical world.
- The second method. Transferring ones consciousness to cyberspace. This method requires no maintenance, however life will persist only in a digital and non-physical form.
- But there's also a third option. Somewhere between these two worlds, a third one exists as a result of the two overlapping with eachother. This is known as the Ghost-space. Where digital beings are implemented in a physical world as projections.

- However, after years of living, some inevitabely find the life no longer entertaining and boring. This has led that some willingly take their own lives. But don't worry. There are plenty of buildings in the Universe that hold goodbye parties especially for this occasion. Some decide to go together, some alone, but they all are taken care of. And for those who remain the ones that are gone remain just as a memory.
Y0ePwcD.png
Health Potion count
x1420 | x181 | x2
Composed of:
20% Syntwave
110% Neon aesthetic
Prismatica lore dump
Jan 10, 2018 02:14:56

Melova

(8)

R A N D O M _T R I V I A wrote:

Fillet are used as ranking signs.

Given to the very beginners who have yet to prove themselves before getting a different rank. Essentially this is a Blank Ranking or rank 0. This holds practically no value whatsoever.
One of the lowest rankings. Given to rookies and those in training.
Those who are the closest to the civilians are given this fillet. Usually that's police, but can be given to others who hold contacts with military.
Usually reserved for spies and those who work on the enemy fronts. This includes soldiers and fighters.
Given to admirals and commanders, to those who are responsible for other military dragons.
One of the highest ranks, usually signals about a trustworthy dragon. Given to those who have served for many years and to those who hold the highest power.
Given to those who have fought on the battle field for a long time, could be called an award.
Highest possible rank. Awarded to those who have done something significant, for life-long devotion.
Y0ePwcD.png
Health Potion count
x1420 | x181 | x2
Composed of:
20% Syntwave
110% Neon aesthetic
Prismatica lore dump
Jan 14, 2018 21:34:06

Melova

(9)

Characters: [ Mangata ]
Info: [ short look in to Mangatas job ]

- Mangata was awake, early as usual. She flew above the streets and buildings and observed the world below.
- Being a nightwatch certainly gave its privileges. She could fly where the law allowed for normal citizens to only walk. She could breathe in the air far above everything, she could soar and she could be free. Below the stars, above the ground, somewhere in the middle of it all, and there she was free.
- But as much privilege this job held it had its downsides too. She needed to watch over the citizens at night, if there was trouble, she had to resolve it, if a crime was happening, she had to stop it.

- She sighed. This job was still better despite its downsides. Her heart called to it, but more so because of the flying. She would give all that she has just to fly every night. She loved it. And she was ready to take all the responsibility on herself.
- Turning around the corner of a skyscraper she now was closer to the edge of the city. Just a few more streets and then it will be the edge of Prismatica.
- Mangata had just started to fly towards the edge when a loud breaking sound startled her. She turned around, looked below, searched for a bit and then she found it. A broken window and a few young dragons around it. Looked like one of those newly-formed and unstable gangs.
- She had to take care of it right after she had hoped this would be one of those easy nights.
Y0ePwcD.png
Health Potion count
x1420 | x181 | x2
Composed of:
20% Syntwave
110% Neon aesthetic
Prismatica lore dump
Jan 18, 2018 08:56:24

Melova

(10)

Characters: [ Nadir ]
Info: [ Nadirs experience after living ]
Type: [ abstract ]

- She has seen the world change. She has seen it all, but not what will be. And so she waits. She waits on the edge of sanity, on the edge of humanity, on the edge of immortality.

- Was all this worth it? Is all this worth it? Will all this be worth it? But she can't answer. For as long as she lives, she can't answer. She can answer only when she no longer exists here, but she doesn't want to.

- She has lived forever, but everything she has lived for is gone. Her compassion, her desires. There's only fear of what will happen when she's not here.

- She has lived for so long. ... Was she always a 'she'. Was 'she' always Nadir or was 'she' someone or something else. But 'she' can't remember for 'she' has lived too long. 'Her' body no longer hers, but given away to predatory creatures, given away to the earth. Not even 'her' bones remain. There's nothing left of 'her', of the dragon that 'she' once was. Nadir is Nadir, but she is no longer 'she'.

- Nadir sighs as yet another year passes. Another decade, now a century. It's pointless to keep counting seconds which to normal ones are days. She has lived for this long and she can easily take her time. No one will be able to rush her, in the end only she will reach the finish. Nadir will reach the finish and stay there. She thought to herself "Nadir will not cross the line. But I want to, but she won't."

- Another sigh. Cold winter changed by hot summer, blooming spring changed by resting autumn. Seconds pass with each tick the sun makes as it brings day. Another tick and the day is changed by night. And so on. And on. Tick by tick all their lives pass away while she stands and looks down on them.

- She wishes to go where 'she' has already gone but where Nadir will never go. She will remain till the end of times and even after that. Her memory slowly chipping away at her sanity as she continues to remember how she once had felt, back at that time where each second held a meaning, back at the time where each second was a second spent as she was coming closer to her demise.

- And then she stopped. Her demise stopped. And she lived on. The price was her morality, her nature and her self. But was it worth it? Is it worth it? Will it be worth it? Nadir has co clue and time will not tell her. The time will never tell her no matter how long she'll wait.

wings_for_eternity_by_crazy_sanity-dc0e6k8.png
Y0ePwcD.png
Health Potion count
x1420 | x181 | x2
Composed of:
20% Syntwave
110% Neon aesthetic