Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Thpt Flight Doodle Thread
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 241 242
I need to start doing art...
A lot on here sells for $15...

My mother just called me a sh*thead. Whaddaheck.
I need to start doing art...
A lot on here sells for $15...

My mother just called me a sh*thead. Whaddaheck.
MOVED ACCOUNTS
@CorruptedSkies
I'd recommend starting a "doodle" thread to garner interest, critiques, and attention. After a little while, announce that you've started up an art shop (ping everybody who commented in your thread).

I Coli to procrastinate. We all do something in FR.
I'd recommend starting a "doodle" thread to garner interest, critiques, and attention. After a little while, announce that you've started up an art shop (ping everybody who commented in your thread).

I Coli to procrastinate. We all do something in FR.
@Dragonartist24 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38641594] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386416/38641594_350.png[/img] [/url] Dryx would like to join the portrait!
@Dragonartist24

38641594_350.png

Dryx would like to join the portrait!
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
I have a thread, somewhere...
I have a thread, somewhere...
MOVED ACCOUNTS
@CorruptedSkies
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2375643
HERE IT IS!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2375643
HERE IT IS!
MOVED ACCOUNTS
@CorruptedSkies
I think I saw this thread a few weeks ago, actually? It's really good and you could probably make some really good money off of it. :)
I think I saw this thread a few weeks ago, actually? It's really good and you could probably make some really good money off of it. :)
Aw, thank you...
Aw, thank you...
MOVED ACCOUNTS
@CorruptedSkies
@Dragonartist24
You know how to roll, friend. I do the same B) Wait for the prices to drop, then snag it. Jumping the bandwagon early for dragons is equal to a huge loss unless they're bred like mad after all. ovob
But with your wise words, I think I might start a doodle thread of my own.. Problem is, I lack dedication. Fml.
By the way- think you could add Blep to the pic? You don't have to draw his apparel, since they were just slapped on temporarily while I look around for a suitable set.

@/XxTheCorruptxX
Your art is really nice :oo I'll be subbing to the thread!
@Dragonartist24
You know how to roll, friend. I do the same B) Wait for the prices to drop, then snag it. Jumping the bandwagon early for dragons is equal to a huge loss unless they're bred like mad after all. ovob
But with your wise words, I think I might start a doodle thread of my own.. Problem is, I lack dedication. Fml.
By the way- think you could add Blep to the pic? You don't have to draw his apparel, since they were just slapped on temporarily while I look around for a suitable set.

@/XxTheCorruptxX
Your art is really nice :oo I'll be subbing to the thread!
d4737898ab2108b146a0318458877fbef46fc745.jpg 399a13922ec7c21849bcf3585c895b44997003ca.jpg 55733d4e0899cc2aed83e819bbe9754ace444bf1.jpg ccb7cfaddfe4db532105b10d7ee5f9a5275cf112.jpg 2d6ace57ee435635fcb93282ff8e4e8a5079eda2.jpg
" right through me ! " - even of day
Thank you. :) Notify me if you do find a good outfit for him. I need to practice drawing apparel. :o
Thank you. :) Notify me if you do find a good outfit for him. I need to practice drawing apparel. :o
@septarianflare
I'm drawing Dryx from front-view (for practice) and it's turning out better than I thought it would! She's a very lovely dragon. Thanks for letting me draw her! (Even if it's a pathetic sketch :/ )
@septarianflare
I'm drawing Dryx from front-view (for practice) and it's turning out better than I thought it would! She's a very lovely dragon. Thanks for letting me draw her! (Even if it's a pathetic sketch :/ )
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 241 242