Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Drabbles of The Manor
Just a place for me to write little drabbles of my clan, The Manor!

"The Arena"

The sound surrounding us was deafening. Jeers and boos, along with stomps and screeches, filled the air and made me curse my more sensitive hearing. The stone walls reflected the noise back at us five fold, and I was suddenly grateful that this was not the first time I have been here as I heard the sickening sound of bones crunching above us.

We approached the registration desk below the Arena, with an old Longneck shuffling through papers. It looked up, squinting at us through half moon spectacles, and pulled a sort of sneer.

"You don't look as strong as the others," the old Longneck said, adjusting it's glasses and leaning closer to examine us. I lifted my claws, sharpened to razor points, and grinned.

"I guarantee you: we are far tougher." The Longneck looked us over once more before huffing, handing us a few papers.

"Sign," it said boredly, obviously not impressed. That was fine, really. Dusk did not send us here to flaunt our strength around. We were to win a few battles and return with the rewards, that was all. She was looking for a few things, and this was the place to find them. The three of us signed out names on the papers and handed them back to the Longneck before we were waved inside the main waiting area. Two Longneck Scrappers waited at the gate, eyeing us hard. We simply waited, preened our feathers and licked our claws as we prepared. They sneered in disgust.

"Bring in the dragons!" A booming voice proclaimed from within the Arena. The Longnecks both opened the heavy iron gates that we could have easily smashed, and we walked through. We have been here before, and so we were prepared for the items tossed at us. Rubble, trash, anything the Beastclans in the stands could get their hands on came hurtling towards us at nearly laughable speeds. But we didn't come here to fight with them.

"Greetings, dragons!" The centaur in the main chair said. This one was different from the last one we knew. The last one was older, and made me think that this one took over from it. "You three look different from the others," it said, leaning forward like the Longneck did, a mocking grin on it's face. The clans in the stands laughed mockingly as well. A sizable stone flew in my direction, and I didn't flinch when it bounced off of my hide. The stands quieted down slightly in shock.

"I guarantee you," I said once more, smirking slightly. "We are far tougher than the others."

The centaur scoffed. "We shall see about that!" It waved out the first round of enemies, and the three of us got into position.

From then on, all the battles were a blur, a whirlwind of feathers and claws, cries of pain and gasps of shock from the audience around us. We shook off pain other dragons would have winced at, and we recovered when other dragons would have suffered. The Beastclans were not prepared for the likes of us, and I could not help the grin of triumph when we defeated the last round of enemies after several minutes of battle. Not one of us went down. The centaur looked far less than pleased.

"It seems I have underestimated you," it said, as if the words it spoke were disgusting in its mouth.

"It seems so," I replied. My companions looked smug, letting me address the Arena owner while they dusted themselves off. The centaur narrowed its eyes at me, then waved over a guard, a Longneck Gladiator. The guard scurried off , and the centaur looked pleased.

"Then perhaps," it said, "I shouldn't underestimate you any longer."

A large gate opened up to our right, and the three of us leaped into our battle stances. What could only be described as an abomination came sluggishly flying out towards us. Green pustules littered the creature's hide, and we all sneered in disgust at it as it roared at us. An Undying Featherback is a gross enemy indeed.

We fought it easily, of course, though not without a bit of damage. Still, we got out of our battle with that creature with far less damage than the centaur expected. The displeased sneer on its face made us all feel smug, though we hid how we felt as my companions skinned the now dead creature.

"I think," I said, licking a small scratch on my arm, "That we'll take our prize money now."

Trinkets and satchels were tossed at us from our prior opponents, and we gathered them all before leaving. The jeers and boos were louder than before.

"Sedona," Hanna said to me, "Why did we come here in the first place? We all hate it here."

"Well," I said, gesturing to the items in our sacks as we left the Arena and took to the air, "Dusk needed some of these packs, plus we needed a bit more treasure in the vault. It isn't much, but that's mainly because I couldn't stand that centaur."

Dust nodded in agreement. "I was about to go up there and fight him myself after a while!"

"It's a good thing we didn't," I said, nodding. "We don't need any more shame brought upon dragons."

"Oh, you're back early," Dusk said as we entered her study. We had stopped off at a buyer we knew to convert our junk into gold, though we saved some of the food to hand off to the clan larder. I also saved a helmet, large enough for a dragon, to use in alchemy. All in all, we came back with nearly 7,000 treasure and a few openable satchels. I placed it all on Dusk's desk with a small smile.

"Yeah, well, they have a new owner at the Arena," I said with a shrug. "They're nearly unbearable."
Just a place for me to write little drabbles of my clan, The Manor!

"The Arena"

The sound surrounding us was deafening. Jeers and boos, along with stomps and screeches, filled the air and made me curse my more sensitive hearing. The stone walls reflected the noise back at us five fold, and I was suddenly grateful that this was not the first time I have been here as I heard the sickening sound of bones crunching above us.

We approached the registration desk below the Arena, with an old Longneck shuffling through papers. It looked up, squinting at us through half moon spectacles, and pulled a sort of sneer.

"You don't look as strong as the others," the old Longneck said, adjusting it's glasses and leaning closer to examine us. I lifted my claws, sharpened to razor points, and grinned.

"I guarantee you: we are far tougher." The Longneck looked us over once more before huffing, handing us a few papers.

"Sign," it said boredly, obviously not impressed. That was fine, really. Dusk did not send us here to flaunt our strength around. We were to win a few battles and return with the rewards, that was all. She was looking for a few things, and this was the place to find them. The three of us signed out names on the papers and handed them back to the Longneck before we were waved inside the main waiting area. Two Longneck Scrappers waited at the gate, eyeing us hard. We simply waited, preened our feathers and licked our claws as we prepared. They sneered in disgust.

"Bring in the dragons!" A booming voice proclaimed from within the Arena. The Longnecks both opened the heavy iron gates that we could have easily smashed, and we walked through. We have been here before, and so we were prepared for the items tossed at us. Rubble, trash, anything the Beastclans in the stands could get their hands on came hurtling towards us at nearly laughable speeds. But we didn't come here to fight with them.

"Greetings, dragons!" The centaur in the main chair said. This one was different from the last one we knew. The last one was older, and made me think that this one took over from it. "You three look different from the others," it said, leaning forward like the Longneck did, a mocking grin on it's face. The clans in the stands laughed mockingly as well. A sizable stone flew in my direction, and I didn't flinch when it bounced off of my hide. The stands quieted down slightly in shock.

"I guarantee you," I said once more, smirking slightly. "We are far tougher than the others."

The centaur scoffed. "We shall see about that!" It waved out the first round of enemies, and the three of us got into position.

From then on, all the battles were a blur, a whirlwind of feathers and claws, cries of pain and gasps of shock from the audience around us. We shook off pain other dragons would have winced at, and we recovered when other dragons would have suffered. The Beastclans were not prepared for the likes of us, and I could not help the grin of triumph when we defeated the last round of enemies after several minutes of battle. Not one of us went down. The centaur looked far less than pleased.

"It seems I have underestimated you," it said, as if the words it spoke were disgusting in its mouth.

"It seems so," I replied. My companions looked smug, letting me address the Arena owner while they dusted themselves off. The centaur narrowed its eyes at me, then waved over a guard, a Longneck Gladiator. The guard scurried off , and the centaur looked pleased.

"Then perhaps," it said, "I shouldn't underestimate you any longer."

A large gate opened up to our right, and the three of us leaped into our battle stances. What could only be described as an abomination came sluggishly flying out towards us. Green pustules littered the creature's hide, and we all sneered in disgust at it as it roared at us. An Undying Featherback is a gross enemy indeed.

We fought it easily, of course, though not without a bit of damage. Still, we got out of our battle with that creature with far less damage than the centaur expected. The displeased sneer on its face made us all feel smug, though we hid how we felt as my companions skinned the now dead creature.

"I think," I said, licking a small scratch on my arm, "That we'll take our prize money now."

Trinkets and satchels were tossed at us from our prior opponents, and we gathered them all before leaving. The jeers and boos were louder than before.

"Sedona," Hanna said to me, "Why did we come here in the first place? We all hate it here."

"Well," I said, gesturing to the items in our sacks as we left the Arena and took to the air, "Dusk needed some of these packs, plus we needed a bit more treasure in the vault. It isn't much, but that's mainly because I couldn't stand that centaur."

Dust nodded in agreement. "I was about to go up there and fight him myself after a while!"

"It's a good thing we didn't," I said, nodding. "We don't need any more shame brought upon dragons."

"Oh, you're back early," Dusk said as we entered her study. We had stopped off at a buyer we knew to convert our junk into gold, though we saved some of the food to hand off to the clan larder. I also saved a helmet, large enough for a dragon, to use in alchemy. All in all, we came back with nearly 7,000 treasure and a few openable satchels. I placed it all on Dusk's desk with a small smile.

"Yeah, well, they have a new owner at the Arena," I said with a shrug. "They're nearly unbearable."
[center][size=7][b][u]The Desert Raiders[/u][/b][/size][/center] [columns][columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43410305] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/434104/43410305p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center]A battle medic from The Abiding Boneyard. Her mysterious methods work, but at what cost...?[/center][/columns] [columns][center]A strange fighter from The Wandering Contagion. Legend says that he has never lost a fight.[/center][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43410306] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/434104/43410306p.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43428829] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/434289/43428829p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center]A nomadic reject from The Hewn City. A mad scientist...or a brilliant inventor?[/center][/columns][nextcol][color=transparent]~~~[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/VIpUXcW.png[/img][color=transparent]~~[/color][nextcol][size=4]They travel through the lands, three mysterious strangers, both to the world and to each other. No one knows where they come from, nor where they go. What could have possibly brought them to The Manor...?[/size][/columns] [center][size=2]Vertical divider from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2210659#post_2210659]this thread here[/url].[/size][/center]
The Desert Raiders

43410305p.png
A battle medic from The Abiding Boneyard. Her mysterious methods work, but at what cost...?
A strange fighter from The Wandering Contagion. Legend says that he has never lost a fight.

43410306p.png

43428829p.png
A nomadic reject from The Hewn City. A mad scientist...or a brilliant inventor?
~~~VIpUXcW.png~~ They travel through the lands, three mysterious strangers, both to the world and to each other.

No one knows where they come from, nor where they go.

What could have possibly brought them to The Manor...?
Vertical divider from this thread here.
The Desert Raiders: 1

"Are you sure we’re headed the right way?”

A gruff voice reached the skydancer’s ears as she flew ahead of her two, much larger companions. She huffed, turning sharply to face her annoying teammate.

“Yes, Zhih. I’m sure.” She turned back around and continued on, noting how they weren’t flying behind her. Good, it would have been annoying to ride on one of their backs again. She had already done it once before, and her parasite didn’t like it one bit. It twitched at the memory of Qahisi, the masked scientist, trying to remove it behind Zhih’s back. As annoying as the blue imperial was, she found him more trustworthy than the silent one.

“Alright,” Zhih huffed, “I’m trusting you, Laranda.”

He walked carefully alongside Qahisi, the imperial he owed his life to. Still, despite the debt he felt inside, he knew that it wasn’t mutual. Qahisi valued little outside of his experiments, including things like life debts. It was because of this fact that Zhih didn’t trust him out of his sight. Not behind him, not too close to Laranda, but right by his claws and within reach of the weapons he was given.

The trio continued across the desert sands, with Laranda occasionally murmuring to the strangely moving claw on her back. Zhih understood that it was the source of her healing abilities, but he wasn’t entirely sure what the story was behind it. It seemed that Qahisi felt the same, since Zhih found the silent, possibly criminally insane dragon trying to surgically remove it from Laranda. That was certainly a fight he didn’t want to relive. It was also how they both discovered that Qahisi was a Light dragon, and an outcast from a clan of renowned scholars. Whatever lied beneath his odd robes appeared to be a mystery that Zhih never wanted to uncover.

Minutes ticked into hours, and soon, as the sun was setting and dragging its merciless heat with it, Laranda was pointing ahead of them.

“There, see? The oasis isn’t far ahead.” She smugly turned back to the pair of imperials, their heads almost frighteningly close to her small frame. “Told you I would get us there.”

Zhih grinned and snatched her out of the air, flying over and landing besides the cool waters that greeted him like an old friend. He let her go and ignored her yelling, dunking his head into the pond. When he came up, he was gulping down a mouthful of fish and water.

“Qahisi,” he called, looking him as he landed, “Eat. I know you haven’t had a thing all day. Here, put this in your feeding chamber or whatever. It’s tasty.”

Zhih tossed him a large fish that tried to escape him, and to his surprise, Qahisi caught it. Qahisi pulled out a cylinder by his side, hidden beneath his robes, and opened it. He placed the fish inside, along with a few leaves from the plants nearby. Once it was sufficiently full, he scooped some water into it and closed it tight, tucking it back close to his side once more. There was a mechanical whirring sound, a quiet noise of crunching and blending, and soon the dragon looked much more relaxed than he did moments before. Laying down in the sands by the water, Qahisi sighed and closed his eyes.

Zhih nodded. As he thought, Qahisi was just as stressed as they were on their journey. Looks like that strange dragon had normal needs, too. Feeling a tapping on his leg, he looked down and saw Laranda gesturing for him to come near. He laid down as well, leaning his great head close to her.

“He’s an odd one, isn’t he?” She whispered. Zhih nodded. “Still, I’m glad he’s actually relaxed for once…”

“Yeah, he hasn’t closed his eyes around us for a while.” Zhih studied Qahisi, wondering what his story was. “Do you think he’ll ever talk again?”

“I hope so,” Laranda sighed. She shifted nervously, the claw on her back moving strangely. “…would be nice to actually be on the same page with that dragon.”

Zhih sighed, wrapping his neck around her as they all settled in to rest. He made sure that she was hard to access, safe from Qahisi. He would not have another repeat of that moment again.

“It would, indeed.”
The Desert Raiders: 1

"Are you sure we’re headed the right way?”

A gruff voice reached the skydancer’s ears as she flew ahead of her two, much larger companions. She huffed, turning sharply to face her annoying teammate.

“Yes, Zhih. I’m sure.” She turned back around and continued on, noting how they weren’t flying behind her. Good, it would have been annoying to ride on one of their backs again. She had already done it once before, and her parasite didn’t like it one bit. It twitched at the memory of Qahisi, the masked scientist, trying to remove it behind Zhih’s back. As annoying as the blue imperial was, she found him more trustworthy than the silent one.

“Alright,” Zhih huffed, “I’m trusting you, Laranda.”

He walked carefully alongside Qahisi, the imperial he owed his life to. Still, despite the debt he felt inside, he knew that it wasn’t mutual. Qahisi valued little outside of his experiments, including things like life debts. It was because of this fact that Zhih didn’t trust him out of his sight. Not behind him, not too close to Laranda, but right by his claws and within reach of the weapons he was given.

The trio continued across the desert sands, with Laranda occasionally murmuring to the strangely moving claw on her back. Zhih understood that it was the source of her healing abilities, but he wasn’t entirely sure what the story was behind it. It seemed that Qahisi felt the same, since Zhih found the silent, possibly criminally insane dragon trying to surgically remove it from Laranda. That was certainly a fight he didn’t want to relive. It was also how they both discovered that Qahisi was a Light dragon, and an outcast from a clan of renowned scholars. Whatever lied beneath his odd robes appeared to be a mystery that Zhih never wanted to uncover.

Minutes ticked into hours, and soon, as the sun was setting and dragging its merciless heat with it, Laranda was pointing ahead of them.

“There, see? The oasis isn’t far ahead.” She smugly turned back to the pair of imperials, their heads almost frighteningly close to her small frame. “Told you I would get us there.”

Zhih grinned and snatched her out of the air, flying over and landing besides the cool waters that greeted him like an old friend. He let her go and ignored her yelling, dunking his head into the pond. When he came up, he was gulping down a mouthful of fish and water.

“Qahisi,” he called, looking him as he landed, “Eat. I know you haven’t had a thing all day. Here, put this in your feeding chamber or whatever. It’s tasty.”

Zhih tossed him a large fish that tried to escape him, and to his surprise, Qahisi caught it. Qahisi pulled out a cylinder by his side, hidden beneath his robes, and opened it. He placed the fish inside, along with a few leaves from the plants nearby. Once it was sufficiently full, he scooped some water into it and closed it tight, tucking it back close to his side once more. There was a mechanical whirring sound, a quiet noise of crunching and blending, and soon the dragon looked much more relaxed than he did moments before. Laying down in the sands by the water, Qahisi sighed and closed his eyes.

Zhih nodded. As he thought, Qahisi was just as stressed as they were on their journey. Looks like that strange dragon had normal needs, too. Feeling a tapping on his leg, he looked down and saw Laranda gesturing for him to come near. He laid down as well, leaning his great head close to her.

“He’s an odd one, isn’t he?” She whispered. Zhih nodded. “Still, I’m glad he’s actually relaxed for once…”

“Yeah, he hasn’t closed his eyes around us for a while.” Zhih studied Qahisi, wondering what his story was. “Do you think he’ll ever talk again?”

“I hope so,” Laranda sighed. She shifted nervously, the claw on her back moving strangely. “…would be nice to actually be on the same page with that dragon.”

Zhih sighed, wrapping his neck around her as they all settled in to rest. He made sure that she was hard to access, safe from Qahisi. He would not have another repeat of that moment again.

“It would, indeed.”
"The Cursed", a separate section of lore, unrelated to my main lore, but with hints of the original within it. [u][b]Characters:[/b][/u] [b]Shyrza, the Fascinated:[/b] the cause of the curses. Experiments with magic to discover it’s secrets and a way to control Chaos. [b]Araora, the Wise:[/b] advises those who approach her door. She guards the way to the valley where danger lurks. Controls Pearl’s powers to keep everyone safe. [b]Pearl, the Unfortunate:[/b] a young child, cursed by Shyrza. Cared for by Araora. Has short term memory loss, but sees Araora as her mother. Is able to grant wishes, but cannot control the outcome. [b]Sierra, the Wicked:[/b] driven by hate and a thirst for revenge against her mother who “wronged” her. Teamed up with Shyrza to obtain victims for his experiments in exchange for information and treatments for her own curse. She does not know that he cursed her and planted false memories. [b]Isolda, the Rich:[/b] the rich sponsor of Shyrza’s experiments. They demand the ability to control the very essence of magic (now Chaos), unknowing that Shyrza does not intend to give it to them if he discovers it [b]Chaos, the Wild:[/b] an uncontrollable entity. The embodiment of magic itself, made solid by Shyrza. Those who come in contact with it are permanently marked in some way. Has the curiosity and attitude of a preteen. [b]Arth, the Cursed:[/b] Shyrza’s latest experiment. Haunted by an unnamed, violent ghost, he wanders the land trying to protect people against Shyrza. [b]Nergui, the Nameless:[/b] A mercenary from a far off land. Trying to kill Shyrza and Chaos on orders from a secret client (Singer) [b]Yudai, the Cold:[/b] a healer with strange methods. Many regret entering her tent, but none fail to leave. Frequently treats Arth and Rhain. [b]Rhain, the Lost:[/b] a victim of Shyrza’s experiments, he cannot remember who he is. Only feels the call to join Chaos, wherever it is. He is kept under close watch by Yudai and Arth [b]Auriga, the Warrior:[/b] a fighter passing through the lands Chaos inhabits. With the creation of her Mirror image, she is now bound to discover how to undo this cruel curse [b]Luna, the Mirror:[/b] a reflection of Auriga. Haunts and harasses the Warrior, while also keeping her alive. [b]Singer, the Gentle:[/b] The queen of the lands the story takes place in. She came into power through a coup, with the goal of trying to eliminate Shyrza, the greatest plague on the lands. [columns][center]Araora [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39889305][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/398894/39889305.png[/img][/url] Pearl [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27206505][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433890578615369729/875092194409734144/pearl_coli_image.png[/img][/url] Sierra [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/467141][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/4672/467141.png[/img][/url] Isolda [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48134144][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/481342/48134144.png[/img][/url] Chaos [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63375312][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/633754/63375312.png[/img][/url] Arth [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67060374][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/670604/67060374.png[/img][/url][/center][nextcol][center]Shyrza [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45464529][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/454646/45464529.png[/img][/url][/center] [nextcol] [center]Nergui [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62795840][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/627959/62795840.png[/img][/url] Yudai [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59274779][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/592748/59274779.png[/img][/url] Rhain [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38611724][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/386118/38611724.png[/img][/url] Auriga [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42410380][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/424104/42410380.png[/img][/url] Luna [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70761874][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/707619/70761874.png[/img][/url] Singer [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71028696][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/710287/71028696.png[/img][/url][/center][/columns] 13 characters, 13 stories. Each will be assigned a number, and randomly selected each day. Only one can be chosen for that day, and they cannot be chosen again for the next three days. After they are selected, a coin will be flipped. Heads, they progress their plot. Tails, and they have a brief moment of reprieve. Then, another coin will be flipped. Heads, and their past will be revealed a little bit more. Tails, and it will remain hidden for now.
"The Cursed", a separate section of lore, unrelated to my main lore, but with hints of the original within it.

Characters:
Shyrza, the Fascinated: the cause of the curses. Experiments with magic to discover it’s secrets and a way to control Chaos.
Araora, the Wise: advises those who approach her door. She guards the way to the valley where danger lurks. Controls Pearl’s powers to keep everyone safe.
Pearl, the Unfortunate: a young child, cursed by Shyrza. Cared for by Araora. Has short term memory loss, but sees Araora as her mother. Is able to grant wishes, but cannot control the outcome.
Sierra, the Wicked: driven by hate and a thirst for revenge against her mother who “wronged” her. Teamed up with Shyrza to obtain victims for his experiments in exchange for information and treatments for her own curse. She does not know that he cursed her and planted false memories.
Isolda, the Rich: the rich sponsor of Shyrza’s experiments. They demand the ability to control the very essence of magic (now Chaos), unknowing that Shyrza does not intend to give it to them if he discovers it
Chaos, the Wild: an uncontrollable entity. The embodiment of magic itself, made solid by Shyrza. Those who come in contact with it are permanently marked in some way. Has the curiosity and attitude of a preteen.
Arth, the Cursed: Shyrza’s latest experiment. Haunted by an unnamed, violent ghost, he wanders the land trying to protect people against Shyrza.
Nergui, the Nameless: A mercenary from a far off land. Trying to kill Shyrza and Chaos on orders from a secret client (Singer)
Yudai, the Cold: a healer with strange methods. Many regret entering her tent, but none fail to leave. Frequently treats Arth and Rhain.
Rhain, the Lost: a victim of Shyrza’s experiments, he cannot remember who he is. Only feels the call to join Chaos, wherever it is. He is kept under close watch by Yudai and Arth
Auriga, the Warrior: a fighter passing through the lands Chaos inhabits. With the creation of her Mirror image, she is now bound to discover how to undo this cruel curse
Luna, the Mirror: a reflection of Auriga. Haunts and harasses the Warrior, while also keeping her alive.
Singer, the Gentle: The queen of the lands the story takes place in. She came into power through a coup, with the goal of trying to eliminate Shyrza, the greatest plague on the lands.
Araora
39889305.png

Pearl
pearl_coli_image.png

Sierra
467141.png

Isolda
48134144.png

Chaos
63375312.png

Arth
67060374.png
Shyrza
45464529.png
Nergui
62795840.png

Yudai
59274779.png

Rhain
38611724.png

Auriga
42410380.png

Luna
70761874.png

Singer
71028696.png

13 characters, 13 stories. Each will be assigned a number, and randomly selected each day. Only one can be chosen for that day, and they cannot be chosen again for the next three days. After they are selected, a coin will be flipped. Heads, they progress their plot. Tails, and they have a brief moment of reprieve. Then, another coin will be flipped. Heads, and their past will be revealed a little bit more. Tails, and it will remain hidden for now.
Character Selected: Luna
Plot progression?: Yes
Past revealed?: Yes

TBW
Character Selected: Luna
Plot progression?: Yes
Past revealed?: Yes

TBW
Going to write The Cursed privately for real life publishing, as they were already separated from FR lore and being written as people. I'm really excited for this story!

If you're interested, PM me to have updates on plot progress, as I obviously am not good at writing on FR xD
Going to write The Cursed privately for real life publishing, as they were already separated from FR lore and being written as people. I'm really excited for this story!

If you're interested, PM me to have updates on plot progress, as I obviously am not good at writing on FR xD