Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | heckin sneks (shutting down, see pg 60+)
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
@toxictoxophilite hey check out this update about the lesbian flag http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2317559/50#post_37636087
@toxictoxophilite hey check out this update about the lesbian flag http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2317559/50#post_37636087
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo8_250.png
@kaeldra Oh! It's not the lipstick lesbian flag! It's a newer one. Older than the four stripe one that Rhea used, though.

I saw the note about Imgur breaking, weird. On the same note, Discord links ALWAYS break for me, I've never been able to see one, so that's not a good option either. Deviantart's Sta.sh is a pretty good option though!
@kaeldra Oh! It's not the lipstick lesbian flag! It's a newer one. Older than the four stripe one that Rhea used, though.

I saw the note about Imgur breaking, weird. On the same note, Discord links ALWAYS break for me, I've never been able to see one, so that's not a good option either. Deviantart's Sta.sh is a pretty good option though!
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@ToxicToxophilite It's still based off the lipstick lesbian flag so being an Asian queer person I'm pretty uncomf with it.

Sta.sh apparently recently changed how they host images so that you can't use it to post images on other sites, which sucks because I really do like how the album nesting/sorting worked.

@Bananyan Checking out other sites, but I'm picky and also wary b/c I don't want to do the whole reuploading song and dance yet again if a new site goes down. Flickr is an old established site but with how many images I upload for the sneks, a clunky direct image link method would be too headache inducing.

@Pearlimose Man, honestly I'm thinking of just giving up on everything else and going with tumblr. It doesn't have albums but at least with tagging it should be possible to see everything at once. I'm wary though because I've ****** off a lot of the radfem/exclusionist types on there, so having to deal with them is -_- ugh.

@ToxicToxophilite It's still based off the lipstick lesbian flag so being an Asian queer person I'm pretty uncomf with it.

Sta.sh apparently recently changed how they host images so that you can't use it to post images on other sites, which sucks because I really do like how the album nesting/sorting worked.

@Bananyan Checking out other sites, but I'm picky and also wary b/c I don't want to do the whole reuploading song and dance yet again if a new site goes down. Flickr is an old established site but with how many images I upload for the sneks, a clunky direct image link method would be too headache inducing.

@Pearlimose Man, honestly I'm thinking of just giving up on everything else and going with tumblr. It doesn't have albums but at least with tagging it should be possible to see everything at once. I'm wary though because I've ****** off a lot of the radfem/exclusionist types on there, so having to deal with them is -_- ugh.

Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@rhea if you password protect your blog the images will still show up here, then you dont have to let anyone in.
@rhea if you password protect your blog the images will still show up here, then you dont have to let anyone in.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo8_250.png
@Rhea -- Oh yikes, I can completely understand if you want to avoid a toxic environment. I get very little traffic on my tumblr blogs (i.e. no one reblogs anything) and I also basically ignore my tumblr until I need to post images that I want to host (i.e. I don't talk to anyone on there), so I haven't had any problems.

I wanted to chime in with my own opinion because I personally just found out that you created the pride peckin' birds and I adore them! If you can't find a site where you can comfortably host the images tho, it's quite alright to shut them down permanently :'D
@Rhea -- Oh yikes, I can completely understand if you want to avoid a toxic environment. I get very little traffic on my tumblr blogs (i.e. no one reblogs anything) and I also basically ignore my tumblr until I need to post images that I want to host (i.e. I don't talk to anyone on there), so I haven't had any problems.

I wanted to chime in with my own opinion because I personally just found out that you created the pride peckin' birds and I adore them! If you can't find a site where you can comfortably host the images tho, it's quite alright to shut them down permanently :'D
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
It's roundabout but I'd consider Discord or tumblr too. Many still do despite their policies lol

TBH I didn't know TinyPic allowed off-site hosting, I'd imagine everything isn't partial to off-site hosting lol.

Edit to add: these snakes are cute and even though tumblr has that toxic environment, it's only a minority imo, I wouldn't let a bad apple ruin the bunch. Many resources here on FR link back to tumblr as well.
It's roundabout but I'd consider Discord or tumblr too. Many still do despite their policies lol

TBH I didn't know TinyPic allowed off-site hosting, I'd imagine everything isn't partial to off-site hosting lol.

Edit to add: these snakes are cute and even though tumblr has that toxic environment, it's only a minority imo, I wouldn't let a bad apple ruin the bunch. Many resources here on FR link back to tumblr as well.
3u37mIB.png
If i am not mistaken Photobucket is still active?

i use to use them for image hosting ages ago.

[quote name="kiri1109" date="2019-08-15 10:00:16" ] If i am not mistaken Photobucket is still active? i use to use them for image hosting ages ago. [/quote] Not free anymore, sadly.
kiri1109 wrote on 2019-08-15 10:00:16:

Not free anymore, sadly.
K6TNbNL.pngCHzbQF6.pngsknzsxi.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Tumblr apparently got sold yet again so idk about it but maybe it'll get better so?

???

tumblr bls
Tumblr apparently got sold yet again so idk about it but maybe it'll get better so?

???

tumblr bls
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
So, I just saw the thing about the person who made the pink lesbian flag - sources please?
So, I just saw the thing about the person who made the pink lesbian flag - sources please?
nudX0O8.png

Please click these little guys, it takes way too long to hatch them.
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65