Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | heckin sneks (shutting down, see pg 60+)
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Sta.sh is huge. If you need another account to host things with, I can help you with my account which I likely will not use for anything else.
Sta.sh is huge. If you need another account to host things with, I can help you with my account which I likely will not use for anything else.
[quote name="PikaLink" date="2019-07-16 16:30:31" ] Sta.sh is huge. If you need another account to host things with, I can help you with my account which I likely will not use for anything else. [/quote] Same. I'm happy to help host some sneks too.
PikaLink wrote on 2019-07-16 16:30:31:

Same. I'm happy to help host some sneks too.
K6TNbNL.pngCHzbQF6.pngsknzsxi.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
[quote name="PikaLink" date="2019-07-16 16:30:31" ] Sta.sh is huge. If you need another account to host things with, I can help you with my account which I likely will not use for anything else. [/quote] *De-Lurks* I think I have a dead DA account that I haven't touched in years. Someone should benefit from it. I'll offer it as tribute too.
PikaLink wrote on 2019-07-16 16:30:31:

*De-Lurks*
I think I have a dead DA account that I haven't touched in years. Someone should benefit from it. I'll offer it as tribute too.
U4NqmwX.pngDragons for fest stuff!
Don't ask me why I do what I do, just understand that I do it with a smile.
XXY IMP RAFFLE, XXY SD RAFFLEtumblr_inline_ntexj6LQeA1ranayn_540.png
i'll jump on this train of offering da accounts, i dont use mine :,)

i also have a working imgur acc if thats more your speed!
i'll jump on this train of offering da accounts, i dont use mine :,)

i also have a working imgur acc if thats more your speed!
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
As backwards as it may sound, my custom signature snek is hosted on Discord. Just set up a private server, make a channel, and upload the images. Even though your personal server is private, the images hosted are not, so all it'd take is embedding the images and you'll be a-o-good.
As backwards as it may sound, my custom signature snek is hosted on Discord. Just set up a private server, make a channel, and upload the images. Even though your personal server is private, the images hosted are not, so all it'd take is embedding the images and you'll be a-o-good.
custom_bi_genderfluid_snekboi.png
@Rhea

for all hosting needs, I almost always go Discord. I can upload as many pictures as I want, Discord isn't going down anytime soon, and I can post all the images on my own private server (that just includes me myself and I). If you have any questions feel free to ask. I can also add you to my art spam server, if you'd like.
@Rhea

for all hosting needs, I almost always go Discord. I can upload as many pictures as I want, Discord isn't going down anytime soon, and I can post all the images on my own private server (that just includes me myself and I). If you have any questions feel free to ask. I can also add you to my art spam server, if you'd like.
image.pngIvkG1o9.png5hF3FGk.pngJ7D1quC.pngcursed_cat_w_hat.png
BkLX97a.png
@PolarMo @PikaLink @MixterAsh @LynnStarDragon @TheSoapyDolphin Thank you for the suggestion. Sta.sh wasn't working for me, then I tried a different browser and found the problem was Firefox being a butt.

Trying it out now. Looks like 2GB of free storage, and the snek images are pretty small so hopefully that will last for a while, but if I run out of space I'll be sure to ask for help :) The albums are called "stacks" on the site, right?

This is my new DeviantArt account https://www.deviantart.com/heckinsneks
Is there a way to link to my Stash, or can I only link individual stacks?

@Camwoodstock @chilldad Thank you for the offers! But I really need a proper image hosting site with albums, with so many sneks there has to be a good way to not only upload and host, but also to organize them. Sta.sh looks like it's working so far, and DeviantArt has resisted dying for a long time now so hopefully it'll keep chugging along.
@PolarMo @PikaLink @MixterAsh @LynnStarDragon @TheSoapyDolphin Thank you for the suggestion. Sta.sh wasn't working for me, then I tried a different browser and found the problem was Firefox being a butt.

Trying it out now. Looks like 2GB of free storage, and the snek images are pretty small so hopefully that will last for a while, but if I run out of space I'll be sure to ask for help :) The albums are called "stacks" on the site, right?

This is my new DeviantArt account https://www.deviantart.com/heckinsneks
Is there a way to link to my Stash, or can I only link individual stacks?

@Camwoodstock @chilldad Thank you for the offers! But I really need a proper image hosting site with albums, with so many sneks there has to be a good way to not only upload and host, but also to organize them. Sta.sh looks like it's working so far, and DeviantArt has resisted dying for a long time now so hopefully it'll keep chugging along.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea I'm really glad stash seems to be doing the job for now. Do give me a shout if I can be of future assistance. I'm not using any of my storage for anything.
@Rhea I'm really glad stash seems to be doing the job for now. Do give me a shout if I can be of future assistance. I'm not using any of my storage for anything.
K6TNbNL.pngCHzbQF6.pngsknzsxi.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
You could just upload them all as deviations! I don't think there's a limit to uploads in general
You could just upload them all as deviations! I don't think there's a limit to uploads in general
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
[color=green]Well, new issue. I can upload stuff and sort them into albums decently well, but I can't embed any of the Sta.sh images onto the forums - their image code is like so:[/color] [code]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/9de6f953-e99f-48a1-9c9b-b94cfa8b7190/ddbxgsu-80bd01e1-2036-4867-a211-514c0131c5f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlkZTZmOTUzLWU5OWYtNDhhMS05YzliLWI5NGNmYThiNzE5MFwvZGRieGdzdS04MGJkMDFlMS0yMDM2LTQ4NjctYTIxMS01MTRjMDEzMWM1ZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Dwcjc6XZuEJcXmf3eZHq9Z7oq-XGxG80KAVfa46X92w[/code] [color=green]And even shortening it to this:[/color] [code][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/9de6f953-e99f-48a1-9c9b-b94cfa8b7190/ddbxgsu-80bd01e1-2036-4867-a211-514c0131c5f0.png[/img][/code] [color=green]Just produces this string of characters [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/9de6f953-e99f-48a1-9c9b-b94cfa8b7190/ddbxgsu-80bd01e1-2036-4867-a211-514c0131c5f0.png[/img] So I won't be able to visually display the majority of the sneks, [s]unless I publish them as deviations, which I don't want to do because the process is clunky and tedious and a pain in the butt. But [i]without[/i] publishing, no one can use the sneks on forums/etc. unless they download them and host the images themselves, which I also don't necessarily want because I lose control over where my stuff is going.[/s] Scratch that, looks like even published deviations don't have working image codes. Er, ideas/suggestions/anything? Pinging the pinglist because yeah, if this doesn't get sorted then bye bye sneks. [size=1]@PolarMo @PikaLink @MixterAsh @LynnStarDragon @TheSoapyDolphin @zzzhorses @JashinDragon @Hexingisfun @SpottedSorex @JonTargaryen @Britty @CELESTlAL @WhimsicalWolf @alyblaith @Laxi @AlexArmidia24 @ThornOfStorm130 @TheBluePhoenix @Alyxzero @DuskAwakening @blandmelons @MissingMercury @BlueJaysFeather @ErisAlmighty @scared @jsttlauren @GhostFlowers @Desmondtiny @Ellapinky @SomethingSmarmy @chefsquirrel999 @GhostyCookie @DragonSquid @owllover0626 @WarriorSong @Raytini02 @AWB @JynxTheTrickster @StormyParakeet @DreamingSunset @LadySchiavona @DragonPanther888 @Flowerfell @Birdleap18 @MissFable @InfectedGenetics @IAmPlanetary @Minnoics @kerplunk @Chasay @Aegia @dragondreamer21 @EchoCry @sylveondreams @BlakDraygen @Lusidity @justaddfiction @spacedaydreamer @HeavyRoads @Neltharygos @RiseRoseRisen @Suffer @Lepidolite @DragoniaLover @NerraVostra @Camwoodstock @TheMur @TheOakWoods @WiffleSnuf @brenraine @TSSL @AlexTheTrashBin @Gathouria @Drao @filthy @ERRexie @Liatai @septarianflare @PepperPoppers @AsymDoll13 @CelestialSnoot @Zeldris @AstriorHodenjik
Well, new issue. I can upload stuff and sort them into albums decently well, but I can't embed any of the Sta.sh images onto the forums - their image code is like so:
Code:
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/9de6f953-e99f-48a1-9c9b-b94cfa8b7190/ddbxgsu-80bd01e1-2036-4867-a211-514c0131c5f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlkZTZmOTUzLWU5OWYtNDhhMS05YzliLWI5NGNmYThiNzE5MFwvZGRieGdzdS04MGJkMDFlMS0yMDM2LTQ4NjctYTIxMS01MTRjMDEzMWM1ZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Dwcjc6XZuEJcXmf3eZHq9Z7oq-XGxG80KAVfa46X92w

And even shortening it to this:
Code:
[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/9de6f953-e99f-48a1-9c9b-b94cfa8b7190/ddbxgsu-80bd01e1-2036-4867-a211-514c0131c5f0.png[/img]

Just produces this string of characters

ddbxgsu-80bd01e1-2036-4867-a211-514c0131c5f0.png

So I won't be able to visually display the majority of the sneks, unless I publish them as deviations, which I don't want to do because the process is clunky and tedious and a pain in the butt. But without publishing, no one can use the sneks on forums/etc. unless they download them and host the images themselves, which I also don't necessarily want because I lose control over where my stuff is going. Scratch that, looks like even published deviations don't have working image codes.

Er, ideas/suggestions/anything? Pinging the pinglist because yeah, if this doesn't get sorted then bye bye sneks.

@PolarMo @PikaLink @MixterAsh @LynnStarDragon @TheSoapyDolphin @zzzhorses @JashinDragon @Hexingisfun @SpottedSorex @JonTargaryen @Britty @CELESTlAL @WhimsicalWolf @alyblaith @Laxi @AlexArmidia24 @ThornOfStorm130 @TheBluePhoenix @Alyxzero @DuskAwakening @blandmelons @MissingMercury @BlueJaysFeather @ErisAlmighty @scared @jsttlauren @GhostFlowers @Desmondtiny @Ellapinky @SomethingSmarmy @chefsquirrel999 @GhostyCookie @DragonSquid @owllover0626 @WarriorSong @Raytini02 @AWB @JynxTheTrickster @StormyParakeet @DreamingSunset @LadySchiavona @DragonPanther888 @Flowerfell @Birdleap18 @MissFable @InfectedGenetics @IAmPlanetary @Minnoics @kerplunk @Chasay @Aegia @dragondreamer21 @EchoCry @sylveondreams @BlakDraygen @Lusidity @justaddfiction @spacedaydreamer @HeavyRoads @Neltharygos @RiseRoseRisen @Suffer @Lepidolite @DragoniaLover @NerraVostra @Camwoodstock @TheMur @TheOakWoods @WiffleSnuf @brenraine @TSSL @AlexTheTrashBin @Gathouria @Drao @filthy @ERRexie @Liatai @septarianflare @PepperPoppers @AsymDoll13 @CelestialSnoot @Zeldris @AstriorHodenjik

Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65