Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | heckin sneks (shutting down, see pg 60+)
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 65
include all MOGAI identities, they don't hurt anyone and they do help some people. they are friends
include all MOGAI identities, they don't hurt anyone and they do help some people. they are friends

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
Wow, great pride sneks, I wanna give them all a heckin boop!
Wow, great pride sneks, I wanna give them all a heckin boop!
I don't personally like the wording of MOGAI, but I like that in general the wording is still more inclusive of queer genders and asexual-spectrum identities.
I don't personally like the wording of MOGAI, but I like that in general the wording is still more inclusive of queer genders and asexual-spectrum identities.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
Happy 413 ;D

2cnyzqq.jpg

Also, from the sounds of it here + offsite feedback, I'll be accepting MOGAI flag suggestions/donation-based requests on a case-by-case basis! (Please link or post an image of the flag you're suggesting/requesting)

@zzzhorses @JashinDragon @Hexingisfun @SpottedSorex @JonTargaryen @Britty @CELESTlAL @WhimsicalWolf @alyblaith @Laxi @AlexArmidia24 @ThornOfStorm130 @TheBluePhoenix @Alyxzero @DuskAwakening @blandmelons @MissingMercury @BlueJaysFeather @ErisAlmighty @SoullessARMY @jsttlauren @GhostFlowers @Desmondtiny @Ellapinky @SomethingSmarmy @chefsquirrel999 @GhostyCookie @DragonSquid @owllover0626 @WarriorSong @Raytini02 @AWB @JynxTheTrickster @StormyParakeet @DreamingSunset @LadySchiavona @DragonPanther888 @Flowerfell @Birdleap18 @MissFable @InfectedGenetics @IAmPlanetary @Minnoics @kerplunk @Chasay @Aegia @dragondreamer21 @EchoCry @sylveondreams @BlakDraygen @Lusidity @justaddfiction @spacedaydreamer @HeavyRoads @Neltharygos @RiseRoseRisen @Suffer @Lepidolite @DragoniaLover @NerraVostra @Camwoodstock @TheMur @TheOakWoods @WiffleSnuf @brenraine @TSSL @AlexTheTrashBin @Gathouria @Drao @filthy @ERRexie @Liatai @septarianflare @PepperPoppers @AsymDoll13 @CelestialSnoot @Zeldris
Happy 413 ;D

2cnyzqq.jpg

Also, from the sounds of it here + offsite feedback, I'll be accepting MOGAI flag suggestions/donation-based requests on a case-by-case basis! (Please link or post an image of the flag you're suggesting/requesting)

@zzzhorses @JashinDragon @Hexingisfun @SpottedSorex @JonTargaryen @Britty @CELESTlAL @WhimsicalWolf @alyblaith @Laxi @AlexArmidia24 @ThornOfStorm130 @TheBluePhoenix @Alyxzero @DuskAwakening @blandmelons @MissingMercury @BlueJaysFeather @ErisAlmighty @SoullessARMY @jsttlauren @GhostFlowers @Desmondtiny @Ellapinky @SomethingSmarmy @chefsquirrel999 @GhostyCookie @DragonSquid @owllover0626 @WarriorSong @Raytini02 @AWB @JynxTheTrickster @StormyParakeet @DreamingSunset @LadySchiavona @DragonPanther888 @Flowerfell @Birdleap18 @MissFable @InfectedGenetics @IAmPlanetary @Minnoics @kerplunk @Chasay @Aegia @dragondreamer21 @EchoCry @sylveondreams @BlakDraygen @Lusidity @justaddfiction @spacedaydreamer @HeavyRoads @Neltharygos @RiseRoseRisen @Suffer @Lepidolite @DragoniaLover @NerraVostra @Camwoodstock @TheMur @TheOakWoods @WiffleSnuf @brenraine @TSSL @AlexTheTrashBin @Gathouria @Drao @filthy @ERRexie @Liatai @septarianflare @PepperPoppers @AsymDoll13 @CelestialSnoot @Zeldris
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
gASP. It's beautiful
gASP. It's beautiful
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
i love this homesnek
i love this homesnek
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo8_250.png
The perfect gift for the day[emoji=coatl love]
The perfect gift for the day
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
I love the Homestuck snek! Happy belated 4/13 to all who celebrate lol
I love the Homestuck snek! Happy belated 4/13 to all who celebrate lol
fdzw6Z8.pngH1Ix9RL.png8a9c972a4ecc2f86f3528ab1e57fab5de425cac2.png
Looking for a Lithiosexual/Pansexual!
Looking for a Lithiosexual/Pansexual!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
excited to hear about the mogai news!! may i suggest some Opalian themed sneks?
excited to hear about the mogai news!! may i suggest some Opalian themed sneks?
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 65