Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | heckin sneks (shutting down, see pg 60+)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 64 65
@Rhea

Put me on the pinglist please!
@Rhea

Put me on the pinglist please!
yI912j3.pngZe1FV3k.pngfB9LVL3.pngyK2yfiw.pngtp1eAiM.pngqKZAaLK.pnguIyVrkK.pngyamzawx.pngaXbaYIT.pngWuWWMB3.png6Iro1hV.pngyI912j3.pngxGeOXI9.pnglG9UFR1.png
@Rhea
I love these! But how do you add them to your signature? (I’m pretty new at this)
@Rhea
I love these! But how do you add them to your signature? (I’m pretty new at this)
wind.gif
@Rhea
These are some heckin good sneks. Would you add me to the pinglist, pretty please?
@Rhea
These are some heckin good sneks. Would you add me to the pinglist, pretty please?
wq9PoXA.png
@Rhea This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen on FR. Pinglist, Please? @AcaraTheDragon To add stuff to your forum signature, follow these steps: I.) Right click the picture you want to add and choose "Copy URL", "Copy link address", or whatever of the like is on your computer. II.) Click the dropdown arrow next to your username, and choose "Account Settings". III.) From there you have many things to edit, such as forum vistas and your username. Click "Edit" next to "Forum Signature". IV.) Paste the URL that you copied earlier in between image brackets. Like this: [img]Paste_URL_right_here[/img] V.) Preview to make sure you have it the way you want, then submit. If this doesn't work, just contact me through pm. [indent]- Eris[/indent]
@Rhea
This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen on FR. Pinglist, Please?

@AcaraTheDragon
To add stuff to your forum signature, follow these steps:
I.) Right click the picture you want to add and choose "Copy URL", "Copy link address", or whatever of the like is on your computer.
II.) Click the dropdown arrow next to your username, and choose "Account Settings".
III.) From there you have many things to edit, such as forum vistas and your username. Click "Edit" next to "Forum Signature".
IV.) Paste the URL that you copied earlier in between image brackets. Like this:
[img]Paste_URL_right_here[/img]
V.) Preview to make sure you have it the way you want, then submit.
If this doesn't work, just contact me through pm.
- Eris
7ntZZGM.png
LnZG5ty.png
n17QGji.png
mlHpBMC.png
3CzZFT6.png
hJVZpHL.png
l2iWcDI.png
nogqNNu.png
EpKUNoe.png
@Rhea

Can I be on the new snek list?
@Rhea

Can I be on the new snek list?
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@ErisAlmighty
Thanks so much! That’s very helpful!
@ErisAlmighty
Thanks so much! That’s very helpful!
wind.gif
hello! can i be added to the pinglist?
hello! can i be added to the pinglist?
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo8_250.pngtumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo4_250.png
@rhea these are good snakes! could i be added to the pinglist, please?
@rhea these are good snakes! could i be added to the pinglist, please?
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
@Rhea omg, I love everything about this c: could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Rhea omg, I love everything about this c: could I be added to the pinglist please?
AAA THIS IS COOL
AAA THIS IS COOL
art_shop.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 64 65