Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Dust Devils (WIP don't post yet!)
History is an ugly thing. Especially in a place like this.

This island, which is called Daemoneca Vasti, has only been the home of three clans. Being in the Windswept Plateau, this is highly unconventional, as it is among the oldest elemental domains on Sornieth. Perhaps this is for the best. It would be unfortunate for any other beings to be forced to live here.

If you are here, reading these words, I hope that you are only a visitor. Get away from this place while you can and don’t even think about coming back.

If you are a fool, I suppose it would do you a bit of good to keep reading. Maybe if you learn, you’ll stay alive longer. Too many have lost themselves by sticking their nose in business they were never able to handle.

Nevertheless, whoever you are, be mindful. These words hold great swaths of knowledge of many dragons, some good, some evil. Too much knowing could be harmful.

Welcome to the Dust Devils.

History is an ugly thing. Especially in a place like this.

This island, which is called Daemoneca Vasti, has only been the home of three clans. Being in the Windswept Plateau, this is highly unconventional, as it is among the oldest elemental domains on Sornieth. Perhaps this is for the best. It would be unfortunate for any other beings to be forced to live here.

If you are here, reading these words, I hope that you are only a visitor. Get away from this place while you can and don’t even think about coming back.

If you are a fool, I suppose it would do you a bit of good to keep reading. Maybe if you learn, you’ll stay alive longer. Too many have lost themselves by sticking their nose in business they were never able to handle.

Nevertheless, whoever you are, be mindful. These words hold great swaths of knowledge of many dragons, some good, some evil. Too much knowing could be harmful.

Rp0KRIc.jpeg
_____If you have been poking about in things that are expressly none of your business, you may have learned that on this island, Daemoneca Vasti, there are three clans living here. These three clans are the only ones to ever live on this island, in fact. While these clans all share the same history, they couldn’t be more different. It is the knowing of the differences between the clans that keeps the dragons here alive.

_____Below will be noted some of these differences.

The Outclan

_____The Outclan follows no god. Rather, we do not have any official religious affiliation. While we do have a few members that worship the deities or other figures, most of our residents do not practice religion at all. The Outclan is less dogmatic about religious beliefs than both the Revels and The Virtues, which makes it a safe haven for all kinds.
_____The clan was founded during the schism that broke the Dust Devils into the Revels and the Virtues, which will be described below. Lydia and I felt uncomfortable taking sides in the conflict that was transpiring, so we fled to a cave system found below the island, collecting a few others that felt the same way.
_____The cave system we live in is quite expansive. When Lydia and I discovered the caverns in our youth, we imagined transforming them into a secret hideout, where we would be free from the worries of the surface. It seems to be fate, then, that our childish dream became reality. Our clan has much more space than we need to live comfortably, so many of us have been able to make spaces within the caves that are entirely our own. This lends itself to privacy, despite us all living within the same twisting halls.
_____The Outclan’s ruler is Lydia, though she has elected to rule alongside a council that the rest of the clan has chosen. There are six council members excluding Lydia, each one having a certain specialty. These specialties are foreign relations, internal relations, trade, resources, defense, and surveillance. Together, these seven tend to all matters in the clan. Most large decisions are made by vote, in which the council members count for one vote, while Lydia counts for two; however, some smaller decisions are made on a case by case basis by the most qualified council member.

The Virtues of The Deities

_____The Virtues of the Deities, or The Virtues, for short, is a clan, unsurprisingly, wholly dedicated to the gods. Their clan was formed when Reanimated came to Daemoneca Vasti and offered his power in exchange for servitude. A conflict arose when the leaders at the time, progenitors Moonwash and Bloodlust, didn’t agree on what to believe. Moonwash, overcome by gratitude at the revival of his close friend Sunstone, quickly gave up his will to the Idol that had brought him back. Bloodlust, on the other talon, did not trust Reanimated or his prophets. When Moonwash saw Bloodlust stand apart from him, he flew into a rage and drove her away, destroying much of the castle that he had built for her, long ago. Bloodlust, filled with grief but unwilling to submit herself, took a small following with her to the mainland of the Windswept Plateau and founded a new clan, one that would not be swayed by false gods.
_____For a time, Bloodlust served as ruler of her new clan, but such trauma and hardship has eroded her mental health, and she soon gave up the position to her trusted friends, husband and wife Forester and Epilobium. Bloodlust eventually took on the position of priestess to the Lightweaver, and has since taken no part in leading her clan. Forester and Epilobium brought great order to the Virtues, as well as much needed infrastructure, including a grand new cathedral where all of the deities and their acolytes could be properly venerated. However, Forester and Epilobium have begun to grow old, and hope to pass on the mantle of leader to one of their children. Trouble is, their children have been spread throughout Sornieth, and many of them have fallen into troubles of their own, making their fitness to lead unclear.
_____Since the clan’s inception, they have acquired many...unique residents. It seems that the clan has a reputation for faith bordering on dogma, which attracts the sort of folk you would expect. Most of the dragons in the Virtues are perfectly normal, but some are zealous to the point of violence. It has recently become more dangerous to walk the streets of the town, as some dragons are rumored to hunt heretics and unbelievers indiscriminately. Of course, this is all unfounded speculation, but still, the relations between the Outclan and the Virtues has been a bit strained as of late...

The Court of The Peaceful Soul (Anima Pax)

_____Do not let the name fool you. These dragons may be the most dangerous on the island. Their god, Reanimated, sows death where his thrall walks. They are wingless, eyeless beasts, bent on serving their lord to further his agenda: killing the gods that scorned him. As they serve a scorned being, they themselves are scorned by the other residents of this island, hated and feared just like the god they bow to. The other clans of this island call them the Revels of Reanimated, or simply the Revels.
_____Reanimated is the end all of the Revels, and any word he says is divine and ultimate law. Below him is his thrall, Sunstone, who serves as a proxy to Reanimated, delivering his messages or issuing orders in his name and voice. Below still are his prophets, Serenity and Justinian, who act as his main enforcers. Justinian sniffs out disloyalty among the Revels, and Serenity is the one who deals with them appropriately. Other notable dragons include Moonwash, the former leader of the Dust Devils, the mother clan of the three subclans.
_____Every dragon in this clan faces some torture. This is because these dragons have turned away from the deities, the very beings that allowed them life. The gods, in response to this, have banded together to punish every single dragon in the Revels in one way or another. As far as I can tell, each punishment is unique to the dragon, and in some way relates to the former sins each dragon committed. For example, the dragon Malachite abandoned his children before joining the Revels, and as punishment he is haunted by apparitions of those children, while their names scrawl across his skin, never allowing him to forget what he has done. These punishments vary in severity according to the magnitude of the sins that the dragon has committed.

_____If you have been poking about in things that are expressly none of your business, you may have learned that on this island, Daemoneca Vasti, there are three clans living here. These three clans are the only ones to ever live on this island, in fact. While these clans all share the same history, they couldn’t be more different. It is the knowing of the differences between the clans that keeps the dragons here alive.

_____Below will be noted some of these differences.

The Outclan

_____The Outclan follows no god. Rather, we do not have any official religious affiliation. While we do have a few members that worship the deities or other figures, most of our residents do not practice religion at all. The Outclan is less dogmatic about religious beliefs than both the Revels and The Virtues, which makes it a safe haven for all kinds.
_____The clan was founded during the schism that broke the Dust Devils into the Revels and the Virtues, which will be described below. Lydia and I felt uncomfortable taking sides in the conflict that was transpiring, so we fled to a cave system found below the island, collecting a few others that felt the same way.
_____The cave system we live in is quite expansive. When Lydia and I discovered the caverns in our youth, we imagined transforming them into a secret hideout, where we would be free from the worries of the surface. It seems to be fate, then, that our childish dream became reality. Our clan has much more space than we need to live comfortably, so many of us have been able to make spaces within the caves that are entirely our own. This lends itself to privacy, despite us all living within the same twisting halls.
_____The Outclan’s ruler is Lydia, though she has elected to rule alongside a council that the rest of the clan has chosen. There are six council members excluding Lydia, each one having a certain specialty. These specialties are foreign relations, internal relations, trade, resources, defense, and surveillance. Together, these seven tend to all matters in the clan. Most large decisions are made by vote, in which the council members count for one vote, while Lydia counts for two; however, some smaller decisions are made on a case by case basis by the most qualified council member.

The Virtues of The Deities

_____The Virtues of the Deities, or The Virtues, for short, is a clan, unsurprisingly, wholly dedicated to the gods. Their clan was formed when Reanimated came to Daemoneca Vasti and offered his power in exchange for servitude. A conflict arose when the leaders at the time, progenitors Moonwash and Bloodlust, didn’t agree on what to believe. Moonwash, overcome by gratitude at the revival of his close friend Sunstone, quickly gave up his will to the Idol that had brought him back. Bloodlust, on the other talon, did not trust Reanimated or his prophets. When Moonwash saw Bloodlust stand apart from him, he flew into a rage and drove her away, destroying much of the castle that he had built for her, long ago. Bloodlust, filled with grief but unwilling to submit herself, took a small following with her to the mainland of the Windswept Plateau and founded a new clan, one that would not be swayed by false gods.
_____For a time, Bloodlust served as ruler of her new clan, but such trauma and hardship has eroded her mental health, and she soon gave up the position to her trusted friends, husband and wife Forester and Epilobium. Bloodlust eventually took on the position of priestess to the Lightweaver, and has since taken no part in leading her clan. Forester and Epilobium brought great order to the Virtues, as well as much needed infrastructure, including a grand new cathedral where all of the deities and their acolytes could be properly venerated. However, Forester and Epilobium have begun to grow old, and hope to pass on the mantle of leader to one of their children. Trouble is, their children have been spread throughout Sornieth, and many of them have fallen into troubles of their own, making their fitness to lead unclear.
_____Since the clan’s inception, they have acquired many...unique residents. It seems that the clan has a reputation for faith bordering on dogma, which attracts the sort of folk you would expect. Most of the dragons in the Virtues are perfectly normal, but some are zealous to the point of violence. It has recently become more dangerous to walk the streets of the town, as some dragons are rumored to hunt heretics and unbelievers indiscriminately. Of course, this is all unfounded speculation, but still, the relations between the Outclan and the Virtues has been a bit strained as of late...

The Court of The Peaceful Soul (Anima Pax)

_____Do not let the name fool you. These dragons may be the most dangerous on the island. Their god, Reanimated, sows death where his thrall walks. They are wingless, eyeless beasts, bent on serving their lord to further his agenda: killing the gods that scorned him. As they serve a scorned being, they themselves are scorned by the other residents of this island, hated and feared just like the god they bow to. The other clans of this island call them the Revels of Reanimated, or simply the Revels.
_____Reanimated is the end all of the Revels, and any word he says is divine and ultimate law. Below him is his thrall, Sunstone, who serves as a proxy to Reanimated, delivering his messages or issuing orders in his name and voice. Below still are his prophets, Serenity and Justinian, who act as his main enforcers. Justinian sniffs out disloyalty among the Revels, and Serenity is the one who deals with them appropriately. Other notable dragons include Moonwash, the former leader of the Dust Devils, the mother clan of the three subclans.
_____Every dragon in this clan faces some torture. This is because these dragons have turned away from the deities, the very beings that allowed them life. The gods, in response to this, have banded together to punish every single dragon in the Revels in one way or another. As far as I can tell, each punishment is unique to the dragon, and in some way relates to the former sins each dragon committed. For example, the dragon Malachite abandoned his children before joining the Revels, and as punishment he is haunted by apparitions of those children, while their names scrawl across his skin, never allowing him to forget what he has done. These punishments vary in severity according to the magnitude of the sins that the dragon has committed.

Rp0KRIc.jpeg
[font=georgia][size=5]Notable Dragons of The Outclan[/size][/font] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24904855][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/249049/24904855.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=georgia]Lydia is the Founder and Head Councildragon of the Outclan. She was a longtime member of the Dust Devils, and was present when Reanimated arrived. Seeing the polarization of the clan, Lydia knew that neither side was one she was interested in being on. A handful of dragons agreed with her position, and looked to her for a solution to the dilemma they faced. Lydia remembered the caves we romped in as youths, and how they were far away from the prying eyes of the dragons above, and led her group to a new underground haven under cover of darkness. The clan has prospered silently ever since.[/font][/columns] ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29274445][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/292745/29274445.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=georgia]It feels a bit strange to assert that I, Ra, am an important figure in the Outclan. I am not a leader, nor a councildragon, but just a librarian with an interest in the history that got us where we are now. When I told Lydia I was scratching this up, she insisted that I include myself, despite my reservations. If I must claim a role in the forming of my home, then I will say that I discovered the cave system we live in, when I was much younger. I may have shared my discovery with Lydia when we were children, but it was her who thought to find safety underground when the Dust Devils began to break apart.[/font][/columns] ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25430306][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/254304/25430306.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=georgia]Shatter is the current Councillor of foreign relations for the Outclan. As the former messenger for the Dust Devils, it felt almost natural for him to be appointed to his position. Over the course of his career he has become well acquainted with the varied clans and cultures of Sornieth, making him a perfect fit for the job. Shatter continues to serve as the Outclan’s messenger on top of his other duties, and has found great success so far. His political position has not curbed his sharp tongue as of yet, however.[/font][/columns] ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42875994][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/428760/42875994.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=georgia]currently unnamed, internal relations[/font][/columns] ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67277242][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/672773/67277242.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=georgia]Click, trade[/font][/columns] ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40788496][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/407885/40788496.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=georgia]Malvor, resources[/font][/columns] ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66566721][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/665668/66566721.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=georgia]Bereavement is the councillor of defense for the Outclan, and the youngest of Moonwash and Bloodlust’s children. He studied swordplay under former guard Dahlia as a child and was adept by young adulthood. After being rejected by his father because of his sexual orientation as well the unmasking of his infidelity to his mother, Bereavement abandoned his plans to become a guard and found a place in the leadership of the Outclan. While he is undoubtedly an asset to the clan, he is quite hotheaded and prickly. I advise you to be polite when speaking to him, and avoid mentioning Moonwash when he’s nearby.[/font][/columns] ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30398634][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/303987/30398634.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=georgia]Lacquered, surveillance[/font][/columns]
Notable Dragons of The Outclan
24904855.png Lydia is the Founder and Head Councildragon of the Outclan. She was a longtime member of the Dust Devils, and was present when Reanimated arrived. Seeing the polarization of the clan, Lydia knew that neither side was one she was interested in being on. A handful of dragons agreed with her position, and looked to her for a solution to the dilemma they faced. Lydia remembered the caves we romped in as youths, and how they were far away from the prying eyes of the dragons above, and led her group to a new underground haven under cover of darkness. The clan has prospered silently ever since.

29274445.png It feels a bit strange to assert that I, Ra, am an important figure in the Outclan. I am not a leader, nor a councildragon, but just a librarian with an interest in the history that got us where we are now. When I told Lydia I was scratching this up, she insisted that I include myself, despite my reservations. If I must claim a role in the forming of my home, then I will say that I discovered the cave system we live in, when I was much younger. I may have shared my discovery with Lydia when we were children, but it was her who thought to find safety underground when the Dust Devils began to break apart.

25430306.png Shatter is the current Councillor of foreign relations for the Outclan. As the former messenger for the Dust Devils, it felt almost natural for him to be appointed to his position. Over the course of his career he has become well acquainted with the varied clans and cultures of Sornieth, making him a perfect fit for the job. Shatter continues to serve as the Outclan’s messenger on top of his other duties, and has found great success so far. His political position has not curbed his sharp tongue as of yet, however.

42875994.png currently unnamed, internal relations

67277242.png Click, trade

40788496.png Malvor, resources

66566721.png Bereavement is the councillor of defense for the Outclan, and the youngest of Moonwash and Bloodlust’s children. He studied swordplay under former guard Dahlia as a child and was adept by young adulthood. After being rejected by his father because of his sexual orientation as well the unmasking of his infidelity to his mother, Bereavement abandoned his plans to become a guard and found a place in the leadership of the Outclan. While he is undoubtedly an asset to the clan, he is quite hotheaded and prickly. I advise you to be polite when speaking to him, and avoid mentioning Moonwash when he’s nearby.

30398634.png Lacquered, surveillance
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
[font=georgia][size=5]Notable Dragons of The Virtues[/size][/font] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24165099][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/241651/24165099.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=georgia]Bloodlust is the former leader of the Dust Devils and the high priestess of the Virtues’ Elemental Temple. She was well loved by those she ruled over as matron, and is still a highly respected figure in the Virtues. Even though she does not hold office within the government, many dragons still look to her for counsel and advice. After founding the Virtues and serving as leader for a time, Bloodlust willingly stepped down to dedicate herself to the Lightweaver, appointing two of her oldest friends, mates Forester and Epilobium, to rule in her stead.[/font][/columns] ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24254695][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/242547/24254695.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24596029][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/245961/24596029.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=georgia]Forester and Epilobium are the current leaders of the Virtues. The two are among the oldest residents of the clan, and were key in the migration of the Virtues to the mainland Windswept Plateau. When Bloodlust left office, it seemed almost natural to appoint the husband and wife. The two have been an effective duo when it comes to rule, as the two of them championed many initiatives to bring desperately needed infrastructure to the fledgling town. The pair boasts an impressive lineage of children, many who have found homes in the far corners of Sornieth. A number of Forester and Epilobium’s progeny have settled in a clan known as the [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=269375]Dragonhome Order[/url], and their second oldest daughter, Bloom, has even ascended to rule as clanmother. However, not all of their children have reached such exalted positions in the clans they call home. Many of their children have abandoned worship of the deities they so revere, and some seem to outsiders as mad. Their youngest clutch, despite being the only that has followed the teachings of their parents, have become just as strange as their siblings. Some dragons of the clan theorize that the trend is the product of a curse that lies over the bloodline, but I suspect it is more a product of rebelling against a strict upbringing. [/font][/columns] ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51549379] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/515494/51549379.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=georgia]In regards to Penance and Absolution I will speak plainly: be wary. This is not a dragon to foolishly trifle with, if they are a dragon at all. His eyes, they glow with a power I have never seen before. I am a bit embarrassed to admit that they terrify me. Penance claims to be sent by the Icewarden to guide the Virtues toward true holiness, and I am inclined to believe her. Their influence within the Virtues grows with each passing day, but it seems that they do not play any kind of governmental role; they seem to be more of a religious advisor.[/font][/columns]
Notable Dragons of The Virtues
24165099.png Bloodlust is the former leader of the Dust Devils and the high priestess of the Virtues’ Elemental Temple. She was well loved by those she ruled over as matron, and is still a highly respected figure in the Virtues. Even though she does not hold office within the government, many dragons still look to her for counsel and advice. After founding the Virtues and serving as leader for a time, Bloodlust willingly stepped down to dedicate herself to the Lightweaver, appointing two of her oldest friends, mates Forester and Epilobium, to rule in her stead.

24254695.png
24596029.png
Forester and Epilobium are the current leaders of the Virtues. The two are among the oldest residents of the clan, and were key in the migration of the Virtues to the mainland Windswept Plateau. When Bloodlust left office, it seemed almost natural to appoint the husband and wife. The two have been an effective duo when it comes to rule, as the two of them championed many initiatives to bring desperately needed infrastructure to the fledgling town.

The pair boasts an impressive lineage of children, many who have found homes in the far corners of Sornieth. A number of Forester and Epilobium’s progeny have settled in a clan known as the Dragonhome Order, and their second oldest daughter, Bloom, has even ascended to rule as clanmother. However, not all of their children have reached such exalted positions in the clans they call home. Many of their children have abandoned worship of the deities they so revere, and some seem to outsiders as mad. Their youngest clutch, despite being the only that has followed the teachings of their parents, have become just as strange as their siblings. Some dragons of the clan theorize that the trend is the product of a curse that lies over the bloodline, but I suspect it is more a product of rebelling against a strict upbringing.

51549379.png
In regards to Penance and Absolution I will speak plainly: be wary. This is not a dragon to foolishly trifle with, if they are a dragon at all. His eyes, they glow with a power I have never seen before. I am a bit embarrassed to admit that they terrify me. Penance claims to be sent by the Icewarden to guide the Virtues toward true holiness, and I am inclined to believe her. Their influence within the Virtues grows with each passing day, but it seems that they do not play any kind of governmental role; they seem to be more of a religious advisor.
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
[font=georgia][size=5]Notable Dragons of Anima Pax[/size][/font] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28218670][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/282187/28218670.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=georgia]Reanimated[/font][/columns] ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25666385][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/256664/25666385.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30734066][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/307341/30734066.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=georgia]Serenity/Justinian[/font][/columns] ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22197582][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/221976/22197582.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=georgia]Sunstone is Reanimated’s thrall, friend of Moonwash, and...my late father. I don’t think of him as alive, because undeath can hardly be considered life. He was a kind father, and a good friend and husband to Moon and my mother, but now...there is nothing left of the dragon I knew as a hatchling. All that remains is his flaking form, moving and speaking according to Reanimated’s will. His voice is not the same. I suppose it is a small hope, but I hope his soul, wherever it has gone, is resting. On my father I have nothing more to say.[/font][/columns] ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24165098][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/241651/24165098.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=georgia]Moonwash is the former clanfather of the Dust Devils clan, as well as Bloodlust’s former mate. When the Dust Devils was young, Moonwash was a gentle and faithful dragon. That is, until he was drawn to the unknowns of the mainland, where he had an affair with an unknown dragon and fathered an illegitimate child named Novisqui. The moment Bloodlust found out about Novisqui was just in time for Reanimated to arrive, driving a wedge between her and Moon that ultimately caused the clan to break apart.[/font][/columns]
Notable Dragons of Anima Pax
28218670.png Reanimated

25666385.png
30734066.png
Serenity/Justinian

22197582.png Sunstone is Reanimated’s thrall, friend of Moonwash, and...my late father. I don’t think of him as alive, because undeath can hardly be considered life. He was a kind father, and a good friend and husband to Moon and my mother, but now...there is nothing left of the dragon I knew as a hatchling. All that remains is his flaking form, moving and speaking according to Reanimated’s will. His voice is not the same. I suppose it is a small hope, but I hope his soul, wherever it has gone, is resting. On my father I have nothing more to say.

24165098.png Moonwash is the former clanfather of the Dust Devils clan, as well as Bloodlust’s former mate. When the Dust Devils was young, Moonwash was a gentle and faithful dragon. That is, until he was drawn to the unknowns of the mainland, where he had an affair with an unknown dragon and fathered an illegitimate child named Novisqui. The moment Bloodlust found out about Novisqui was just in time for Reanimated to arrive, driving a wedge between her and Moon that ultimately caused the clan to break apart.
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
other notable dragons/groups

calenture and the glass dragons

the caravan

Wanderwyrms
other notable dragons/groups

calenture and the glass dragons

the caravan

Wanderwyrms
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
reigon

who lives where, what the island itself looks like, notable landmarks

reigon

who lives where, what the island itself looks like, notable landmarks

Rp0KRIc.jpeg
Notes
The Acolytes

In addition to the Eleven, the Virtues of the Deities venerates a pantheon of minor gods that relate to the major gods, known to the clan as Acolytes. The Acolytes, unlike the deities, are genderless and lack any substantial physical descriptions. Some dragons, however, may assign gender to any Acolytes they feel a particular connection to or regularly worship. This is not uncommon nor looked down upon, as worshippers are encouraged to find personal meaning in worshipping the deities and their Acolytes.

Earthshaker-Represents Tradition
Acolyte of Foundation
Acolyte of Mourning
Acolyte of Wisdom
Acolyte of Love

Tidelord-Represents Foresight
Acolyte of Prophecy
Acolyte of Rain
Acolyte of Secrets
Acolyte of Intuition

Flamecaller-Represents Passion
Acolyte of Integrity
Acolyte of Unity
Acolyte of Metalworking
Acolyte of Magma

Windsinger-Represents Freedom
Acolyte of Change
Acolyte of Travel
Acolyte of Adventure
Acolyte of Celebration

Stormcatcher-Represents Dedication
Acolyte of Obedience
Acolyte of Hierarchy
Acolyte of Invention
Acolyte of Advancement

Icewarden-Represents Loyalty
Acolyte of Winter
Acolyte of Retribution
Acolyte of Courage
Acolyte of Cooperation
Filler Text! Gladekeeper-Represents Might
Acolyte of Spring
Acolyte of Vitality
Acolyte of Peace
Acolyte of Agriculture

Plaguebringer-Represents Perseverance
Acolyte of Autumn
Acolyte of Healing
Acolyte of Survival
Acolyte of War

Lightweaver-Represents Order
Acolyte of Summer
Acolyte of Diplomacy
Acolyte of Chivalry
Acolyte of Knowledge

Shadowbinder-Represents Honor
Acolyte of Stealth
Acolyte of Trickery
Acolyte of Time
Acolyte of Forgiveness

Arcanist-Represents Curiosity
Acolyte of Learning
Acolyte of Experimentation
Acolyte of Introspection
Acolyte of Space

Random-Represents Filler Text
Acolyte of Filler
Acolyte of Filler
Acolyte of Filler
Acolyte of Filler

Blessings
-the nature of deity blessing
-qualities of blessed dragons
-notable/known blessed dragons
Notes
The Acolytes

In addition to the Eleven, the Virtues of the Deities venerates a pantheon of minor gods that relate to the major gods, known to the clan as Acolytes. The Acolytes, unlike the deities, are genderless and lack any substantial physical descriptions. Some dragons, however, may assign gender to any Acolytes they feel a particular connection to or regularly worship. This is not uncommon nor looked down upon, as worshippers are encouraged to find personal meaning in worshipping the deities and their Acolytes.

Earthshaker-Represents Tradition
Acolyte of Foundation
Acolyte of Mourning
Acolyte of Wisdom
Acolyte of Love

Tidelord-Represents Foresight
Acolyte of Prophecy
Acolyte of Rain
Acolyte of Secrets
Acolyte of Intuition

Flamecaller-Represents Passion
Acolyte of Integrity
Acolyte of Unity
Acolyte of Metalworking
Acolyte of Magma

Windsinger-Represents Freedom
Acolyte of Change
Acolyte of Travel
Acolyte of Adventure
Acolyte of Celebration

Stormcatcher-Represents Dedication
Acolyte of Obedience
Acolyte of Hierarchy
Acolyte of Invention
Acolyte of Advancement

Icewarden-Represents Loyalty
Acolyte of Winter
Acolyte of Retribution
Acolyte of Courage
Acolyte of Cooperation
Filler Text! Gladekeeper-Represents Might
Acolyte of Spring
Acolyte of Vitality
Acolyte of Peace
Acolyte of Agriculture

Plaguebringer-Represents Perseverance
Acolyte of Autumn
Acolyte of Healing
Acolyte of Survival
Acolyte of War

Lightweaver-Represents Order
Acolyte of Summer
Acolyte of Diplomacy
Acolyte of Chivalry
Acolyte of Knowledge

Shadowbinder-Represents Honor
Acolyte of Stealth
Acolyte of Trickery
Acolyte of Time
Acolyte of Forgiveness

Arcanist-Represents Curiosity
Acolyte of Learning
Acolyte of Experimentation
Acolyte of Introspection
Acolyte of Space

Random-Represents Filler Text
Acolyte of Filler
Acolyte of Filler
Acolyte of Filler
Acolyte of Filler

Blessings
-the nature of deity blessing
-qualities of blessed dragons
-notable/known blessed dragons
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
allegiances

Reiyn: the caravan, luceat/amoral, Forester and ep's kids, the water kids, the halloween kids

Kenjirou: Forester and ep's kids, the water kids, the halloween kids, duneberry and wolfsbane, itasca and angel's port, Nitri and Misfit, Bloom in general

If literally anyone reads this, I am open to other lore alliances! I love it when my dragons know others outside the clan! If you are interested in making a lore alliance, PM me and we can chat :)
allegiances

Reiyn: the caravan, luceat/amoral, Forester and ep's kids, the water kids, the halloween kids

Kenjirou: Forester and ep's kids, the water kids, the halloween kids, duneberry and wolfsbane, itasca and angel's port, Nitri and Misfit, Bloom in general

If literally anyone reads this, I am open to other lore alliances! I love it when my dragons know others outside the clan! If you are interested in making a lore alliance, PM me and we can chat :)
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
extra for me? thanks for reading as far as you have. i ask that you refrain from posting on the thread even when its finished, maybe make a separate discussion thread so my main one doesn't get clogged? idk yet we'll get there when we get there
extra for me? thanks for reading as far as you have. i ask that you refrain from posting on the thread even when its finished, maybe make a separate discussion thread so my main one doesn't get clogged? idk yet we'll get there when we get there
Rp0KRIc.jpeg