Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | (humanoid) Art tradinggg [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@thefaceradar my pleasure, hopefully that works out for you!! Do give updates, I'd love to trade with you soon :D
@thefaceradar my pleasure, hopefully that works out for you!! Do give updates, I'd love to trade with you soon :D
@Arcanabean

Hi! I'd be interested in trading, if that's okay w/ you?

I can PM you some examples of my art!

I can take anywhere from two days to two weeks depending on how busy I am, unless I get really sidetracked.

Are you okay with trading a waist-up for waist-up? I can send you a WIP when I've got it sketched out.

I'm better at drawing male characters, but I'm fine other things too!

@Arcanabean

Hi! I'd be interested in trading, if that's okay w/ you?

I can PM you some examples of my art!

I can take anywhere from two days to two weeks depending on how busy I am, unless I get really sidetracked.

Are you okay with trading a waist-up for waist-up? I can send you a WIP when I've got it sketched out.

I'm better at drawing male characters, but I'm fine other things too!

@MonochromeMetro go ahead & send some examples of your work, yeah! c:
@MonochromeMetro go ahead & send some examples of your work, yeah! c:
@Arcanabean

sent! ^^
@Arcanabean

sent! ^^
@MonochromeMetro omg yeas I'd love to trade!!!!!! Waist-up for a waist-up works for me also c: c:

As I said to the other person, I've got just two boy characters lmao, & this one fits your style more I think (I can PM you an unwatermarked version also :V)

Who would you like me to draw? I'm more of a drawing girls person :p
@MonochromeMetro omg yeas I'd love to trade!!!!!! Waist-up for a waist-up works for me also c: c:

As I said to the other person, I've got just two boy characters lmao, & this one fits your style more I think (I can PM you an unwatermarked version also :V)

Who would you like me to draw? I'm more of a drawing girls person :p
@Arcanabean Sorry for the late response! *frantically uploads a few more doodles of Cinder* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29210828] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292109/29210828_350.png[/img] [/url] She has a gijinka of her in her bio, and I'll PM you an access key for her toyhou.se profile! Would it be alright to ask you to not draw her wings or tail? I'd still like to keep the feathers on her head, though. Thank you so much!
@Arcanabean

Sorry for the late response!

*frantically uploads a few more doodles of Cinder*

29210828_350.png

She has a gijinka of her in her bio, and I'll PM you an access key for her toyhou.se profile!
Would it be alright to ask you to not draw her wings or tail? I'd still like to keep the feathers on her head, though.
Thank you so much!
@MonochromeMetro yeah make any requests necessary!! cinder is AdORABLE! omg you already sent a WIP I'll get started right away ^^;

I also authorized you on TH so check again & Verat's pic shouldn't be watermarked anymore when you click it c:
@MonochromeMetro yeah make any requests necessary!! cinder is AdORABLE! omg you already sent a WIP I'll get started right away ^^;

I also authorized you on TH so check again & Verat's pic shouldn't be watermarked anymore when you click it c:
@Arcanabean oooh, your art is cute! Mind if you'd like any of my OCs too? https://toyhou.se/ArowanaPrincess/characters/folder:unsorted

If you do and you like my art (check out my art shop in the sig) then we could do an art trade! I usually take a week at most. Might even finish your art after rollover!
@Arcanabean oooh, your art is cute! Mind if you'd like any of my OCs too? https://toyhou.se/ArowanaPrincess/characters/folder:unsorted

If you do and you like my art (check out my art shop in the sig) then we could do an art trade! I usually take a week at most. Might even finish your art after rollover!
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnoirv.png
@ArowanaPrincess hi omg the coatl bust on your examples is to die for but it seems like dragons are your strong suit over your human art examples & gah I don't have any dragon characters that I want art of ;u; I'll pass, thanks for showing me though!
@ArowanaPrincess hi omg the coatl bust on your examples is to die for but it seems like dragons are your strong suit over your human art examples & gah I don't have any dragon characters that I want art of ;u; I'll pass, thanks for showing me though!
@Arcanabean actually I prefer drawing humans It's okay, I totally understand. Good luck on the trades!
@Arcanabean actually I prefer drawing humans It's okay, I totally understand. Good luck on the trades!
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnoirv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6