Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | (ART POSTED!!!) 2017 SS Art Trade
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
I signed up! This honestly looks really fun and I can't wait! \(^∀^ )
I signed up! This honestly looks really fun and I can't wait! \(^∀^ )
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
bump

Fun fact: While most axolotls in captivity are white in color, wild axolotls are often a greenish brown or black!
bump

Fun fact: While most axolotls in captivity are white in color, wild axolotls are often a greenish brown or black!
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
For those that signed-up, if you ever feel the need to update what you wrote for your references, let us know and we can update it for you!
For those that signed-up, if you ever feel the need to update what you wrote for your references, let us know and we can update it for you!
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
signed up! this seems like a lot of fun!
signed up! this seems like a lot of fun!
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
I have signed up! I look forward to drawing for someone here!
I have signed up! I look forward to drawing for someone here!
tumblr_inline_n37h2pnUPm1qhwjx8.gif
| GhostlyDeity/GD #342255 | Artist | Tired and Bi |
tumblr_inline_n37h2pnUPm1qhwjx8.gif
Signed up boys.~
Signed up boys.~
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
Fun fact: did you know that axolotls can regenerate any part of their body, such as their tails, jaws, and even brains! To top it all off, their regenerated parts don't leave behind scar tissue.
Fun fact: did you know that axolotls can regenerate any part of their body, such as their tails, jaws, and even brains! To top it all off, their regenerated parts don't leave behind scar tissue.
59 signups now with 42 backups! Are you guys excited? Because I am very excited!
59 signups now with 42 backups! Are you guys excited? Because I am very excited!
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
I am still very excited as I bump this thread!
I am still very excited as I bump this thread!
Maybe a not-so-fun fact: Axolotls were actually a Xochimilco delicacy before they became critically endangered. Certain restaurants in Japan still serve whole axolotls. Apparently they taste like white fish meat but with a crunch! not that I would know pls don't kill me Hex
Maybe a not-so-fun fact: Axolotls were actually a Xochimilco delicacy before they became critically endangered. Certain restaurants in Japan still serve whole axolotls. Apparently they taste like white fish meat but with a crunch! not that I would know pls don't kill me Hex
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35