Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | (ART POSTED!!!) 2017 SS Art Trade
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
just signed up!! This looks super fun, I can't wait for Christmas :D
just signed up!! This looks super fun, I can't wait for Christmas :D
Decided to sign up for my first Christmas on flight rising, its funny it's felt like a lot longer haha
This'll be my first secret santa too, so I'm excited it seems like it'll be fun, I can't wait <3
Decided to sign up for my first Christmas on flight rising, its funny it's felt like a lot longer haha
This'll be my first secret santa too, so I'm excited it seems like it'll be fun, I can't wait <3
Tiny boop! We're up to 24 signups now!!
Tiny boop! We're up to 24 signups now!!
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
Would feral/other OCs be considered with the dragons or the humans/gijinkas or are they just not allowed?
Would feral/other OCs be considered with the dragons or the humans/gijinkas or are they just not allowed?
HkhtXgT.png
uaNc4Ph.png
1DPzYFq.png
YMPbu9R.png
__ __ iuEBSJ3.png
2tEkl13.png
ZxAR91S.png
FS1a8Lg.png
@Leskychuchu You mean like adding other OCs to the picture, along with the recipient's subject? Unless the recipient specifies they would not like it and the recipient's subject is the main focus, I don't see why not!

Uh, sorry, I interpreted that wrong. You are free to have other OCs, but must include at least one link to a dragon. This would fall under the 'dragon' category.
@Leskychuchu You mean like adding other OCs to the picture, along with the recipient's subject? Unless the recipient specifies they would not like it and the recipient's subject is the main focus, I don't see why not!

Uh, sorry, I interpreted that wrong. You are free to have other OCs, but must include at least one link to a dragon. This would fall under the 'dragon' category.
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
boops
boops
@Gwynivere Pinging self c: I may sign up. This looks like a lot of fun!
@Gwynivere Pinging self c: I may sign up. This looks like a lot of fun!
^
^
@Lizzi, @FightingPolygon and @Hexlash Would it be alright if I attempt to make a button?
@Lizzi, @FightingPolygon and @Hexlash Would it be alright if I attempt to make a button?
@Gwynivere
Yes please, go for it! That's very sweet of you to offer. :) We are planning on setting up our own buttons once the banner is finalized, but honestly the more buttons the merrier! xD Thank you so much! :)

These are the dimensions I had in mind for the size of the buttons, but you can make them however big you'd like~

(98 x 98px) - small, square button to fit a signature
(400px wide by 98px tall) - banner to fit in a clan profile
(500px wide by 98px tall) - banner to fit in a forum signature.
@Gwynivere
Yes please, go for it! That's very sweet of you to offer. :) We are planning on setting up our own buttons once the banner is finalized, but honestly the more buttons the merrier! xD Thank you so much! :)

These are the dimensions I had in mind for the size of the buttons, but you can make them however big you'd like~

(98 x 98px) - small, square button to fit a signature
(400px wide by 98px tall) - banner to fit in a clan profile
(500px wide by 98px tall) - banner to fit in a forum signature.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35