Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | (ART POSTED!!!) 2017 SS Art Trade
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@macaroni @mewiyev @khalyeezy @PhoenixMiko @beansprout @snowy @Itsy @Fliychiell @comedic @Tablode @doodledraw

Hey everyone! It's been a long while (two years, to be precise ;v;). If you all remember back in 2015, we ran a Secret Santa Art Trade event. You guys asked to be pinged if we ever ran the event again, so here we are, running it again in 2017! Please take a moment to review the rules on the front page (we've made a few updates including allowing human OCs to be used as references!) and sign up using the Google doc form, if you're still interested. Thank you and have a wonderful day! :)
@macaroni @mewiyev @khalyeezy @PhoenixMiko @beansprout @snowy @Itsy @Fliychiell @comedic @Tablode @doodledraw

Hey everyone! It's been a long while (two years, to be precise ;v;). If you all remember back in 2015, we ran a Secret Santa Art Trade event. You guys asked to be pinged if we ever ran the event again, so here we are, running it again in 2017! Please take a moment to review the rules on the front page (we've made a few updates including allowing human OCs to be used as references!) and sign up using the Google doc form, if you're still interested. Thank you and have a wonderful day! :)
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
Signed up! I can't wait! ^^
Signed up! I can't wait! ^^
bd3487a47a7f7bc95b55d9f803f29ec078fefb24.pngVert-divider-100.png ?GJCJ6=party_oras.png Vert-divider-100.pngtumblr_pkf5hmHC0E1wvvm88o1_100.png
@Lizzi

Signed up. Really excited to see what I can draw.
@Lizzi

Signed up. Really excited to see what I can draw.
4xd1oW3.png
@Lizzi

I had signed up as well! Good luck to all! : )
@Lizzi

I had signed up as well! Good luck to all! : )
xPlkKnY.png
Signed up! Thanks for this nice event :D
Signed up! Thanks for this nice event :D
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
I signed up! I'm looking forward to seeing who I get!!! :)
I signed up! I'm looking forward to seeing who I get!!! :)
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
^
^
Signed up! Can't wait to see what I get to draw :)
Signed up! Can't wait to see what I get to draw :)
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
Already 19 participants and it's not even close to midway through November!

Thank you all for joining and the 10 of y'all who signed up for backup artist too :D

The more the merrier so be sure to poke your artist friends, non-artists friends, your dragon friends, the Khaleesi, whomever, and make this year even better than 2015's (which I didn't help host, so if this year is awesomer I can brag about it to @Lizzi we'll have even more fun)!
Already 19 participants and it's not even close to midway through November!

Thank you all for joining and the 10 of y'all who signed up for backup artist too :D

The more the merrier so be sure to poke your artist friends, non-artists friends, your dragon friends, the Khaleesi, whomever, and make this year even better than 2015's (which I didn't help host, so if this year is awesomer I can brag about it to @Lizzi we'll have even more fun)!
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
:0
:0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35