Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Familiar Coloring Contest 2017 Discussio
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
@MapleMary

Thank you, I corrected the credit for the Uniwhale.
I can't do art or color but I do enjoy looking at it. I really enjoyed last years coloring contest and I kept a secret list to see if I was able to pick any winners. I thought this year I could let people know I liked their work.

@MapleMary

Thank you, I corrected the credit for the Uniwhale.
I can't do art or color but I do enjoy looking at it. I really enjoyed last years coloring contest and I kept a secret list to see if I was able to pick any winners. I thought this year I could let people know I liked their work.

@Undel I missed the deadline due to university work (had a sketchbook hand-in the next day and worked all through the night haha), could I make a case for a late entry?
@Undel I missed the deadline due to university work (had a sketchbook hand-in the next day and worked all through the night haha), could I make a case for a late entry?
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@Huntess (this is late but) thank you!

There are so many gorgeous entries, like last time. I'm eagerly anticipating seeing the winning picks. :'D
@Huntess (this is late but) thank you!

There are so many gorgeous entries, like last time. I'm eagerly anticipating seeing the winning picks. :'D
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
Does anyone know when they will pick the winners? I am so excited to see the new Familiars, I've been waiting ever since they first announced the contest
Does anyone know when they will pick the winners? I am so excited to see the new Familiars, I've been waiting ever since they first announced the contest
UZ6dqn4.png
@Festival
Oh okay, awesome!! What a great way to start the new year :D
@Festival
Oh okay, awesome!! What a great way to start the new year :D
UZ6dqn4.png
Sooo, have the winners of the coloring contest been anounced? If so, can someone link me to the post?
Sooo, have the winners of the coloring contest been anounced? If so, can someone link me to the post?
That feel when you're in the middle of something you can't pause, but then you smell tacos in the other room
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png
Winners are here! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2354709
Winners are here! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2354709
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49