Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Familiar Coloring Contest 2017 Discussio
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
Are white glints allowed? I would have thought those to be lighting, but the rabbit has those glints in its eyes?
Are white glints allowed? I would have thought those to be lighting, but the rabbit has those glints in its eyes?
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
So, can we color the four familiars if we want, if we keep them in one post? Or do we have to choose only one familiar?
So, can we color the four familiars if we want, if we keep them in one post? Or do we have to choose only one familiar?
5hF3FGk.png
gPwtjqg.png
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.png 71e09b42cae1da0e3bce33c48764c15f1b5af3ac.png he/him
french
tiny
kE8PZoU.png
bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
oczO35g.png
@NocturnistheDark

Thank you for the suggestion! I did add a bit of color to the eyes, but it is very pale.

I had just noticed that (after submitting) someone recommended not using white as the familiar will blend into the white background. It's a learning experience. :')

Although I'm enjoying looking at the other entries as they trickle in.
@NocturnistheDark

Thank you for the suggestion! I did add a bit of color to the eyes, but it is very pale.

I had just noticed that (after submitting) someone recommended not using white as the familiar will blend into the white background. It's a learning experience. :')

Although I'm enjoying looking at the other entries as they trickle in.
EYhnjwN.png
This is very confusing....
This is very confusing....
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
tumblr_o3r1bjPB6N1u6edq5o5_250.gif
@Serelinda

Ah well. I think it looks nice :3

I'm watching them come in too, waiting for a cockatrice one so I can see the full familiar. That's the one I want to play around with, but I'm on a laptop at the moment :/
@Serelinda

Ah well. I think it looks nice :3

I'm watching them come in too, waiting for a cockatrice one so I can see the full familiar. That's the one I want to play around with, but I'm on a laptop at the moment :/
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@NocturnistheDark

Well, thank you very much. :)

The cockatrice definitely looks cool. Technology is the real struggle, but best of luck with your entry. ^^
@NocturnistheDark

Well, thank you very much. :)

The cockatrice definitely looks cool. Technology is the real struggle, but best of luck with your entry. ^^
EYhnjwN.png
Hey ! :D

I have been waiting impatiently for the arrival of this contest since my registrations! <3
I have gold and already posted my creation, hoping that she would like, would only be a person, I would already be very happy! > // <

I would probably go every day to see the new entries, because it would be cruel to choose a favorite, I already love them all ! :'C
Hey ! :D

I have been waiting impatiently for the arrival of this contest since my registrations! <3
I have gold and already posted my creation, hoping that she would like, would only be a person, I would already be very happy! > // <

I would probably go every day to see the new entries, because it would be cruel to choose a favorite, I already love them all ! :'C
@Midgew I love your entry! The colors are beautiful!
@Midgew I love your entry! The colors are beautiful!
BgbDlSq.pngxdlZbIe.pngLNpDIgR.pngXEhg7ep.pngXJ1cOO9.png9zNASIn.pngcV4Vp9J.pngmasBbAt.pngSzqNIOp.png
"Our artists will custom-shade all winning entries to match the Flight Rising styleguide"

Well, its clearly seen that shadows are done already, regardless of custom "shadows".

Sorry just to point that out.

I love the familiars anyway. The Whale is what i'll be coloring in <33
"Our artists will custom-shade all winning entries to match the Flight Rising styleguide"

Well, its clearly seen that shadows are done already, regardless of custom "shadows".

Sorry just to point that out.

I love the familiars anyway. The Whale is what i'll be coloring in <33
35326_s.gif
The file won't work for me. It downloads and opens but appears blank. I extracted it from the zip files, but it still doesn't work. Can anyone help me? BTW I am using an Android phone and medibang paint/Adobe sketch.
The file won't work for me. It downloads and opens but appears blank. I extracted it from the zip files, but it still doesn't work. Can anyone help me? BTW I am using an Android phone and medibang paint/Adobe sketch.
On hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49