Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Familiar Coloring Contest 2017 Discussio
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
You can use Gimp! =) I use Gimp. It's free!

Can I use gradients frequently? I'm using the pangolin for now, and adding gradients to each scale.
You can use Gimp! =) I use Gimp. It's free!

Can I use gradients frequently? I'm using the pangolin for now, and adding gradients to each scale.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Deathstalker How do you color on it?! It's not coloring for me
@Deathstalker How do you color on it?! It's not coloring for me
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
I'm a bit confused. Is this one coloring entry for one familiar only? Or one coloring entry maximum per each familiar? Can we submit several colorings of one familiar at least?
I'm a bit confused. Is this one coloring entry for one familiar only? Or one coloring entry maximum per each familiar? Can we submit several colorings of one familiar at least?
@Zygon

If you have a graphic tablet (and a computer) you can use "FireAlpaca", it's free and the familiars' files work perfectly for me with this app.

And if you don't, you can maybe use "ibisPaint X" which works on iPads and phones. But you will have to find a way to save the files on the phone/tablet. (if you need help to do that you can always ask ^^)

Your art shop is really cool by the way ! ;)
@Zygon

If you have a graphic tablet (and a computer) you can use "FireAlpaca", it's free and the familiars' files work perfectly for me with this app.

And if you don't, you can maybe use "ibisPaint X" which works on iPads and phones. But you will have to find a way to save the files on the phone/tablet. (if you need help to do that you can always ask ^^)

Your art shop is really cool by the way ! ;)
Spina l 17 l INFP-T l French (FR+9)
She/Her or They/Them

I'm not English, sorry if I make some mistakes...
qvaEKmU.gif
i submitted a silly thing. I didn't know if the artists add the eye sparkles or not - for the rabbit it looks like they did, but I figured they want it to be uniform so. SHRUG oh well.
i submitted a silly thing. I didn't know if the artists add the eye sparkles or not - for the rabbit it looks like they did, but I figured they want it to be uniform so. SHRUG oh well.
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
So we can only submit one entry?
So does that mean I can't enter for all the familiars :')?
So we can only submit one entry?
So does that mean I can't enter for all the familiars :')?
@GuardianDragonak To color, make sure you have a new layer open and one of the drawing tools selected. Also make sure you're drawing in a color other than white, which will of course blend into a solid white background.
@GuardianDragonak To color, make sure you have a new layer open and one of the drawing tools selected. Also make sure you're drawing in a color other than white, which will of course blend into a solid white background.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Aren't the people making non-submission "pending" posts in the submissions thread breaking the rules? Aren't those just spot reservations or am I missing something
Aren't the people making non-submission "pending" posts in the submissions thread breaking the rules? Aren't those just spot reservations or am I missing something
tumblr_inline_nunw57lnpx1r5f7qu_250.png
@Serelinda

I love the glints, but if your finding the plain white a little boring, maybe color the eyes?
@Serelinda

I love the glints, but if your finding the plain white a little boring, maybe color the eyes?
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Good golly gosh, the entry by HulluRichie is lovely.

@Radderall

It is against the rules. A few posts exactly like them were already deleted. It's quite frustrating.
Good golly gosh, the entry by HulluRichie is lovely.

@Radderall

It is against the rules. A few posts exactly like them were already deleted. It's quite frustrating.
EYhnjwN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49