Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Clan Lore: critiques welcomed
[center][color=86a5d8][img]https://i.imgur.com/AKkRQwX.gif[/img] [size=5][b]These are works in progress, I haven’t edited it much, and I may change some things, feel free to suggest ideas! Also some of these are just for my own enjoyment, so they may not go along with FR canon lore[/b][/size][/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/PurJtbR.png[/img] [left][color=86a5d8]On a snowy mountaintop, lightning struck on a small nest, electrifying the eggs. Upon hatching, three dragons emerged from their shells. A small blue Fae, a creamy colored Tundra, and a bright cyan Pearlcatcher. The three dragons stumbled to their feet, the smallest of them all, the Fae, squeaked out a single word, "Home." The young hatchlings understood her word, and decided together, that they would never leave each other's sides. However, when they reached adulthood, the dragons had began to break apart. Arguments, disagreements, and jealousy filled the hearts of these once close dragons. They had given each other names, the Tundra was named Pandora, the Fae Skylark, and the Pearlcatcher Osiris. Pandora went on her own and left their mountaintop home to go the town in the valley far below. Osiris left to find a place where he could fit in and be himself. Skylark was forgotten on top of her snowy mountain, she started to wonder what it was like down below. One long stormy day brought Skylark nothing but rain, thunder, and winds so strong that they tore down the home she spent so long making with Pandora and Osiris. With tears in her small eyes, Skylark decided that she had hidden from the world long enough! She stormed out of the now ruins, and flew against the stormy winds and rain, down to the valley that Pandora had gone to. Skylark searched and searched every inch of the town, but there was not a soul in sight. Almost at her last string of hope, Skylark saw a Tundra dressed in heavy armor slumped over. "Pandora!" Skylark cried out, quickly swooping over to the shadowy Tundra, but to her surprise the Tundra did not move, and it smells...disgusting. Skylark reached out to touch the strange dragon, before she could a loud bloodcurdling scream filled the air. She looked up into the sky and saw a bloodied dragon holding in their guts. Skylark had never seen such horrors before, she felt like there was a stone in her stomach. The dragon came plummeting down from above, and a loud crack noise happened right as they fell. The sound of bones breaking, and then a loud scream of agony. Skylark flew quickly to their side. "A-are you alright?" She asked, trying to pull of their heavy helmet. The dragon coughed, and took off their helmet, revealing their blood crusted face. "Sky...lark?" They muttered. Skylark felt puddles of tears forming in her eyes, she had found Pandora. "Why..did you come here...? You should've stayed home," Pandora groaned, trying to stand up. She had a large sword sticking out of her chest. With a quiet whimper Skylark wrapped her wings around Pandora, "Don't move...I-I'll find help!" Pandora chuckled, her eyes dazing over, and nuzzled against Skylark's small cheek. "Sky, I love you so much...honestly, seeing you today? Was perhaps the best thing that has happened to me in years..." Pandora coughed, blood ran down her mouth and onto the cold white ground. "You have to leave, Sky, before...you get h-hurt," Pandora groaned, trying to lift herself off of the now bloodied snow. Skylark gazed up into the sky, clouds scattered about and the warmth of the sun felt so kind, silhouettes of dragons battling blocked the sun with their bloodlust. Their war cries filled the air with an enormous sense of dread. From above Skylark could see a dragon with an aura of hatred fly down towards her and Pandora. Skylark in a panic quickly pulled on Pandora's arms, attempting to drag her to safety, but she was much too heavy for the small Fae. With a burst of air, a heavily armored dragon landed in front of them. The shadow of this blood coated dragon covered Pandora and Skylark. With a hoarse voice the large dragon spoke, "You two are coming with me." His voice deep and emotionless. Skylark held tightly onto Pandora and shouted through tears, "You can't take us! I won't let you!" He laughed and took off his helmet, he was a black and silver Ridgeback with an unpleasantly friendly smile. "Don't worry, little one, I won't bring anymore harm to her," He said, his grin getting larger, "We want her alive!" He burst out into laughter. Skylark felt a coldness in her heart, fear boiled in her stomach, she could see in his eyes, an emptiness. His joke only affirmed it for her, he was hiding something deep within himself. The crunch of snow under his armored feet reminded Skylark of her younger years, up on her mountain home with Pandora and Osiris. She wondered how things might have changed out if they hadn't left home. Would they be throwing balls of snow at each other, laughing and frolicking. Sky remembered how Osiris would tell dramatic stories around the small flickering fire during night time. He always did voices and Pandora made fun of him for it. Skylark happily remembered those good times, the joy that surrounded the memories had a cold core, something Skylark could not recognize. A darkness from their hatching, she could faintly see the nest where she was but a small egg. But, this couldn't be a memory, she thought, for she could see her own egg. An egg that was scorched black from a lightning strike. Above the nest, a strange dragon stood over, a type of dragon that Skylark had never seen before. Electric blots shot off of the dragon, illuminating the dragon's face. The dragon began to speak, but Skylark couldn't understand the words, it was almost like it was foreign language. Lightning struck, loud thunder followed, for a moment Skylark was blinded by the light. Color faded back into existence, coal black, a light blue, the white of snow, and a rusty...color? Oh, that's right...blood. Skylark shook her head and saw above her a slightly worried looking Ridgeback. "Are you...okay?" He asked, his voice sounded gentle and soft. Sky stumbled to her feet, and tried to gather her surroundings. She groaned and fluttered towards Pandora, blood pooled underneath her. "Pan..." Sky mumbled, gently touching Pandora's face. Pandora barely responded, the blood loss was getting to her. The Ridgeback cleared his throat and approached the small Fae. "I'm...not suppose to do things like this, but perhaps would you like it if I took your Tundra friend to my armies witch doctor? I believe...she could possibly save her," He said, avoiding eye contact. Sky smiled, her eyes filling with tears, "Anything to help her...anything,"
AKkRQwX.gif

These are works in progress, I haven’t edited it much, and I may change some things, feel free to suggest ideas!
Also some of these are just for my own enjoyment, so they may not go along with FR canon lore

PurJtbR.png
On a snowy mountaintop, lightning struck on a small nest, electrifying the eggs.
Upon hatching, three dragons emerged from their shells.
A small blue Fae, a creamy colored Tundra, and a bright cyan Pearlcatcher.
The three dragons stumbled to their feet, the smallest of them all, the Fae, squeaked out a single word, "Home."
The young hatchlings understood her word, and decided together, that they would never leave each other's sides.
However, when they reached adulthood, the dragons had began to break apart. Arguments, disagreements, and jealousy filled the hearts of these once close dragons.
They had given each other names, the Tundra was named Pandora, the Fae Skylark, and the Pearlcatcher Osiris.
Pandora went on her own and left their mountaintop home to go the town in the valley far below.
Osiris left to find a place where he could fit in and be himself.
Skylark was forgotten on top of her snowy mountain, she started to wonder what it was like down below.
One long stormy day brought Skylark nothing but rain, thunder, and winds so strong that they tore down the home she spent so long making with Pandora and Osiris.
With tears in her small eyes, Skylark decided that she had hidden from the world long enough!
She stormed out of the now ruins, and flew against the stormy winds and rain, down to the valley that Pandora had gone to.
Skylark searched and searched every inch of the town, but there was not a soul in sight. Almost at her last string of hope, Skylark saw a Tundra dressed in heavy armor slumped over.
"Pandora!" Skylark cried out, quickly swooping over to the shadowy Tundra, but to her surprise the Tundra did not move, and it smells...disgusting. Skylark reached out to touch the strange dragon, before she could a loud bloodcurdling scream filled the air. She looked up into the sky and saw a bloodied dragon holding in their guts. Skylark had never seen such horrors before, she felt like there was a stone in her stomach.
The dragon came plummeting down from above, and a loud crack noise happened right as they fell. The sound of bones breaking, and then a loud scream of agony.
Skylark flew quickly to their side. "A-are you alright?" She asked, trying to pull of their heavy helmet. The dragon coughed, and took off their helmet, revealing their blood crusted face. "Sky...lark?" They muttered. Skylark felt puddles of tears forming in her eyes, she had found Pandora. "Why..did you come here...? You should've stayed home," Pandora groaned, trying to stand up. She had a large sword sticking out of her chest. With a quiet whimper Skylark wrapped her wings around Pandora, "Don't move...I-I'll find help!" Pandora chuckled, her eyes dazing over, and nuzzled against Skylark's small cheek. "Sky, I love you so much...honestly, seeing you today? Was perhaps the best thing that has happened to me in years..." Pandora coughed, blood ran down her mouth and onto the cold white ground. "You have to leave, Sky, before...you get h-hurt," Pandora groaned, trying to lift herself off of the now bloodied snow.
Skylark gazed up into the sky, clouds scattered about and the warmth of the sun felt so kind, silhouettes of dragons battling blocked the sun with their bloodlust. Their war cries filled the air with an enormous sense of dread. From above Skylark could see a dragon with an aura of hatred fly down towards her and Pandora. Skylark in a panic quickly pulled on Pandora's arms, attempting to drag her to safety, but she was much too heavy for the small Fae.
With a burst of air, a heavily armored dragon landed in front of them. The shadow of this blood coated dragon covered Pandora and Skylark. With a hoarse voice the large dragon spoke, "You two are coming with me." His voice deep and emotionless. Skylark held tightly onto Pandora and shouted through tears, "You can't take us! I won't let you!" He laughed and took off his helmet, he was a black and silver Ridgeback with an unpleasantly friendly smile. "Don't worry, little one, I won't bring anymore harm to her," He said, his grin getting larger, "We want her alive!" He burst out into laughter. Skylark felt a coldness in her heart, fear boiled in her stomach, she could see in his eyes, an emptiness. His joke only affirmed it for her, he was hiding something deep within himself. The crunch of snow under his armored feet reminded Skylark of her younger years, up on her mountain home with Pandora and Osiris.
She wondered how things might have changed out if they hadn't left home.
Would they be throwing balls of snow at each other, laughing and frolicking.
Sky remembered how Osiris would tell dramatic stories around the small flickering fire during night time.
He always did voices and Pandora made fun of him for it. Skylark happily remembered those good times, the joy that surrounded the memories had a cold core, something Skylark could not recognize. A darkness from their hatching, she could faintly see the nest where she was but a small egg.
But, this couldn't be a memory, she thought, for she could see her own egg. An egg that was scorched black from a lightning strike.
Above the nest, a strange dragon stood over, a type of dragon that Skylark had never seen before. Electric blots shot off of the dragon, illuminating the dragon's face. The dragon began to speak, but Skylark couldn't understand the words, it was almost like it was foreign language. Lightning struck, loud thunder followed, for a moment Skylark was blinded by the light.
Color faded back into existence, coal black, a light blue, the white of snow, and a rusty...color? Oh, that's right...blood.
Skylark shook her head and saw above her a slightly worried looking Ridgeback. "Are you...okay?" He asked, his voice sounded gentle and soft.
Sky stumbled to her feet, and tried to gather her surroundings.
She groaned and fluttered towards Pandora, blood pooled underneath her. "Pan..." Sky mumbled, gently touching Pandora's face. Pandora barely responded, the blood loss was getting to her. The Ridgeback cleared his throat and approached the small Fae. "I'm...not suppose to do things like this, but perhaps would you like it if I took your Tundra friend to my armies witch doctor? I believe...she could possibly save her," He said, avoiding eye contact. Sky smiled, her eyes filling with tears, "Anything to help her...anything,"
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/AKkRQwX.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/PurJtbR.png[/img] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33113436] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/331135/33113436.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33113437] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/331135/33113437.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [left][color=86a5d8]A fae and spiral gathered a small group of hatchlings around the campfire. "Let us tell you a whimsical tale..." The fae, Ammit began. "Of two siblings, a brother and sister," Her brother continued, he twisted around the fire, creating terrifying shadows. "The tale began with a day, a day like any other. Birds sang, the winds whistled, and the sun shined. The fae brother, Admit, was small in stature, but his wisdom was outshined by none. His talents were far and wide, he was a genius in math along with things such as botany. His spiral sister...Janne, she was more of a hands on brute, the only thing she was talented in was breaking bones. The two had some fairly nasty arguments, but in the end they always made up with each other. Admit was studying whilst Janne practiced boxing on a sand bag. "Sister, I have been wondering for a while...May I ask you a question?" Admit inquired, turning away from his books and papers. Janne landed a loud hit on the sand bag, causing it to split open, sand fell out into a large pile by Janne's feet. She sighed and turned her attention towards her brother, "What is it?" She said, gruffly. Admit cleared his throat, "Well, sister, I wonder if you would be willing to go...seek out a mystery with me?" He meekly spoke, his nervousness was outstanding, he absolutely hated getting rejected, especially by his sister, since getting told 'No' by her meant getting punched pretty hard. Janne groaned, and tilted her head towards her brother, she twisted her body around in knots and leaned on Admit's desk. "What the heck do ya want, bro?" She crackled, her teeth yellowed from her refusal to brush them. "A mystery? Ya must me kiddin' me, yar all about them sciences and stuff," She chuckled, scratching her belly scales. Admit sighed and tapped his claws on the desk, "Mysteries aren't fantasy or whatever, I mean...it’s still science...y? Maybe?" He shook his head, "It’s just...I thought we could have some fun together...like when we were just hatchlings," He said, swirling in the chair that was much too big for the black and red fae. Janne grinned, showing her plaque covered teeth. She quickly grabbed a moldy leather bag and began tossing everything she could fit in it. "Janne? Janne? What are you doing?" Admit asked, nervously.
AKkRQwX.gif

PurJtbR.png

33113436.png

33113437.png
A fae and spiral gathered a small group of hatchlings around the campfire.

"Let us tell you a whimsical tale..." The fae, Ammit began.
"Of two siblings, a brother and sister," Her brother continued, he twisted around the fire, creating terrifying shadows.

"The tale began with a day, a day like any other.
Birds sang, the winds whistled, and the sun shined.
The fae brother, Admit, was small in stature, but his wisdom was outshined by none.
His talents were far and wide, he was a genius in math along with things such as botany.
His spiral sister...Janne, she was more of a hands on brute, the only thing she was talented in was breaking bones.

The two had some fairly nasty arguments, but in the end they always made up with each other.
Admit was studying whilst Janne practiced boxing on a sand bag.
"Sister, I have been wondering for a while...May I ask you a question?" Admit inquired, turning away from his books and papers. Janne landed a loud hit on the sand bag, causing it to split open, sand fell out into a large pile by Janne's feet. She sighed and turned her attention towards her brother, "What is it?" She said, gruffly. Admit cleared his throat, "Well, sister, I wonder if you would be willing to go...seek out a mystery with me?" He meekly spoke, his nervousness was outstanding, he absolutely hated getting rejected, especially by his sister, since getting told 'No' by her meant getting punched pretty hard.
Janne groaned, and tilted her head towards her brother, she twisted her body around in knots and leaned on Admit's desk. "What the heck do ya want, bro?" She crackled, her teeth yellowed from her refusal to brush them. "A mystery? Ya must me kiddin' me, yar all about them sciences and stuff," She chuckled, scratching her belly scales.
Admit sighed and tapped his claws on the desk, "Mysteries aren't fantasy or whatever, I mean...it’s still science...y? Maybe?" He shook his head, "It’s just...I thought we could have some fun together...like when we were just hatchlings," He said, swirling in the chair that was much too big for the black and red fae. Janne grinned, showing her plaque covered teeth.
She quickly grabbed a moldy leather bag and began tossing everything she could fit in it.
"Janne? Janne? What are you doing?" Admit asked, nervously.
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/AKkRQwX.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/PurJtbR.png[/img] [left][color=86a5d8] Nothing made much sense in the clan. Items would go missing and would be found stuck upside down on the ceiling of the old crumbled castle rubble they called home. It was an old battlefield so ancient that some of the dragons gossiped and wondered if the grounds were cursed and haunted by unrestful spirits, rageful, and murderous. The tales and rumors that spread throughout the clan made the dragons weary and frightened. A strangely dressed Pearlcatcher wandered upon the clan one day, his apparel stood out with bright purples and beads that clacked with every step. He told the curious dragons that he was just passing through, and that he was traveling from Sunbeam Ruins to the Southern Icefield. 'What an odd dragon...' The dragons wondered, 'What was he doing traveling so far?' The Pearlcatcher was stopped by the clans healer, Anubis. Anubis was an odd dragon himself, he was a messy colored wildclaw, but bright pink opal clasped onto his scales, almost blending into his colorful, sparkly belly. Anubis' face couldn’t be seen, covered by the skull of a bird, only his tired eyes visible. "I can smell death on you," He said, his voice softer and quieter than the Pearlcatcher expected. "I don't think you know what you’re talking about," He replied, feeling close to snapping. He dug his talons into the palm of his claw. Anubis circled around the stranger, his claws tapping on the cold concrete ground. "I believe you should talk to Skylark, my good lad," Anubis chuckled, his toothy smile barely visible from under the skull that hid his face. The Pearlcatcher barely had a choice. He followed the strange Wildclaw to a deslote courtyard. Dead leaves littered the stone ground, snow barely covering the encravings that were carved into every stone. On top of a small pot, an icy blue Fae sang softly to a single rose. "Sky, you have a visitor!" Anubis shouted, interrupting her song. The Fae swiftly flew down and nodded her head at the Wildclaw. "Hahahahaha! Thank you, miss!" He laughed, and quickly ran past the Pearlcatcher, towards where they came from. The fae, Skylark, let out a tired sigh, "Hello, dear," She said, her voice sounding smaller than herself. "What might your name be, my lad?" She asked, flying back up to the single rose. "My name...? Oh...I..it’s...Vormun," He said. He felt nervous as it had been quite a while since he interacted with others normally. "Vormun, huh..." She said, distracted by her rose, "What brought you here, Vormun?" He cleared his throat, trying to remember what he had recited before entering the clan that inhabited these ruins. "I am...traveling from Sunbeam Ruins to the Southern-" Before he could finished, another Fae interrupted, her voice was much louder and more confident than Skylark's. "You mustn’t tell lies, Vormun," She said, appearing from around the corner. She was a dark red fae, her petite body was black, but her crimson eyes seemed to pierce through his soul and on to the stone wall behind him, as if he was transparent. She was slightly smaller than Skylark, but her presence was much more dominanting than the softly spoken Leader. Skylark smiled at the dark Fae, barely looking away from her velvet rose, "Hello there, Ammit, what a lovely surprise..." She trailed off as she noticed her rose slightly droop. The Pearlcatcher nervously laughed, "Ha! What ever could you mean? I'm traveling far, I don't know how that’s a lie," He said, grasping tightly to his pearl. It had colors swirling around in it, as if there was much more than just his own essence. "That’s not your own pearl, now is it?" Ammit asked, curiously eyeing Vormun. He let out a long and exaggerated sigh, his breath visible in the cold air. He gently set down his pearl, and closed his eyes. The air around him seemed to become colder, frost lightly touched his skin. Ammit watched him as he stood up slowly, his movements were stiff as he walked towards her slowly. Ammit stepped back by instinct. What worried her more was there was too much to see, she could always see through other dragon's lies and read their faces, but Vormun was a different case, he had an expressionless blank face, it was almost as if he was another dragon. "It...is not...our o-own pearl..." He spoke, his voice was layered over multiple of others. He struggled as he walked, as if he were being pulled backwards. "We- He...Vormun...stole it," He said, glancing at the pearl with disgust in his purple eyes. "Who...are you?" Ammit asked. She could see so much in his eyes, so much emotion. "We are many. We are one. Vormun is our husk, to take us where we cannot go," He said, staring blankly at the gray sky. Briefly Ammit could see a faint fog wrap around the dazed Pearlcatcher. “It seems...it is our time to leave,” He said, the voices seeming to fade at the end of his sentence. He took a deep breath and quickly grabbed his pearl. Vormun seemed out of sorts, glancing around to gather his surroundings. “What...did I say?” He asked, grasping his pearl tightly in his paws. “I don’t believe it was you,” Ammit repiled. She flew up to Skylark, who had been focused on pruning her rose. “My lady...” Ammit bowed, addressing the distracted Fae as if she were royalty. Skylark lightly caressed her rose and faced Ammit. “Yes?” She said. Her attention turned from the velvet dicot. “May I take our...visitor to Agatha?” Ammit asked, her small hands cupped nervously. “Hmm, yes, you may do whatever you want, my dear,” Skylark said, setting down a small pair of shears. She gazed upon her rose. The thorns were strong and sharp, new red growth had began to appear, and the petals were as soft as velvet. She smiled, admirering her work. Ammit gestured at Vormun to follow her as she left the desolate courtyard. Vormun felt that this entire day had could fair south. It couldn't possibly get any worse, could it? He thought to himself, following the Fae to Stormcatcher knows where. She led him through a long and winding corridor. It was decorated with old paintings, barely visible underneath the thick layer of dust that coated them. Vormun took this walk to ponder what his day had become. He tightly gripped his pearl, memories of his childhood had sprung into his head. An unsightly Pearlcatcher was the young Vormun. His large purple eyes stood out amongst his plague peers. Even though he followed the Plaguebringer, it never felt right. Vormun sighed at the very thought, he was always self-conscious about his eyes. He had only known of three of the Eleven, Stormcatcher, Plaguebringer, and the Icewarden. When he grew, Vormun wandered from his old home. Their ways were just not his, the plague only brought him sadness. He had wished to learn more, especially about the mysterious spirits that followed him. Their whispers intensified day by day, their cries hurt poor young Vormun's head. He couldn't take it, he acknowledged the ghosts, that was his first mistake.
AKkRQwX.gif

PurJtbR.png

Nothing made much sense in the clan. Items would go missing and would be found stuck upside down on the ceiling of the old crumbled castle rubble they called home.
It was an old battlefield so ancient that some of the dragons gossiped and wondered if the grounds were cursed and haunted by unrestful spirits, rageful, and murderous. The tales and rumors that spread throughout the clan made the dragons weary and frightened.
A strangely dressed Pearlcatcher wandered upon the clan one day, his apparel stood out with bright purples and beads that clacked with every step. He told the curious dragons that he was just passing through, and that he was traveling from Sunbeam Ruins to the Southern Icefield.
'What an odd dragon...' The dragons wondered, 'What was he doing traveling so far?'
The Pearlcatcher was stopped by the clans healer, Anubis.
Anubis was an odd dragon himself, he was a messy colored wildclaw, but bright pink opal clasped onto his scales, almost blending into his colorful, sparkly belly.
Anubis' face couldn’t be seen, covered by the skull of a bird, only his tired eyes visible.
"I can smell death on you," He said, his voice softer and quieter than the Pearlcatcher expected.
"I don't think you know what you’re talking about," He replied, feeling close to snapping. He dug his talons into the palm of his claw.
Anubis circled around the stranger, his claws tapping on the cold concrete ground.
"I believe you should talk to Skylark, my good lad," Anubis chuckled, his toothy smile barely visible from under the skull that hid his face.
The Pearlcatcher barely had a choice. He followed the strange Wildclaw to a deslote courtyard.
Dead leaves littered the stone ground, snow barely covering the encravings that were carved into every stone.
On top of a small pot, an icy blue Fae sang softly to a single rose.
"Sky, you have a visitor!" Anubis shouted, interrupting her song. The Fae swiftly flew down and nodded her head at the Wildclaw. "Hahahahaha! Thank you, miss!" He laughed, and quickly ran past the Pearlcatcher, towards where they came from.
The fae, Skylark, let out a tired sigh, "Hello, dear," She said, her voice sounding smaller than herself. "What might your name be, my lad?" She asked, flying back up to the single rose.
"My name...? Oh...I..it’s...Vormun," He said. He felt nervous as it had been quite a while since he interacted with others normally. "Vormun, huh..." She said, distracted by her rose, "What brought you here, Vormun?"
He cleared his throat, trying to remember what he had recited before entering the clan that inhabited these ruins.
"I am...traveling from Sunbeam Ruins to the Southern-" Before he could finished, another Fae interrupted, her voice was much louder and more confident than Skylark's.
"You mustn’t tell lies, Vormun," She said, appearing from around the corner. She was a dark red fae, her petite body was black, but her crimson eyes seemed to pierce through his soul and on to the stone wall behind him, as if he was transparent.
She was slightly smaller than Skylark, but her presence was much more dominanting than the softly spoken Leader.
Skylark smiled at the dark Fae, barely looking away from her velvet rose, "Hello there, Ammit, what a lovely surprise..." She trailed off as she noticed her rose slightly droop.
The Pearlcatcher nervously laughed, "Ha! What ever could you mean? I'm traveling far, I don't know how that’s a lie," He said, grasping tightly to his pearl. It had colors swirling around in it, as if there was much more than just his own essence.
"That’s not your own pearl, now is it?" Ammit asked, curiously eyeing Vormun.
He let out a long and exaggerated sigh, his breath visible in the cold air. He gently set down his pearl, and closed his eyes. The air around him seemed to become colder, frost lightly touched his skin. Ammit watched him as he stood up slowly, his movements were stiff as he walked towards her slowly. Ammit stepped back by instinct. What worried her more was there was too much to see, she could always see through other dragon's lies and read their faces, but Vormun was a different case, he had an expressionless blank face, it was almost as if he was another dragon.
"It...is not...our o-own pearl..." He spoke, his voice was layered over multiple of others. He struggled as he walked, as if he were being pulled backwards. "We- He...Vormun...stole it," He said, glancing at the pearl with disgust in his purple eyes. "Who...are you?" Ammit asked. She could see so much in his eyes, so much emotion. "We are many. We are one. Vormun is our husk, to take us where we cannot go," He said, staring blankly at the gray sky. Briefly Ammit could see a faint fog wrap around the dazed Pearlcatcher. “It seems...it is our time to leave,” He said, the voices seeming to fade at the end of his sentence. He took a deep breath and quickly grabbed his pearl. Vormun seemed out of sorts, glancing around to gather his surroundings. “What...did I say?” He asked, grasping his pearl tightly in his paws. “I don’t believe it was you,” Ammit repiled. She flew up to Skylark, who had been focused on pruning her rose. “My lady...” Ammit bowed, addressing the distracted Fae as if she were royalty. Skylark lightly caressed her rose and faced Ammit. “Yes?” She said. Her attention turned from the velvet dicot. “May I take our...visitor to Agatha?” Ammit asked, her small hands cupped nervously. “Hmm, yes, you may do whatever you want, my dear,” Skylark said, setting down a small pair of shears. She gazed upon her rose. The thorns were strong and sharp, new red growth had began to appear, and the petals were as soft as velvet. She smiled, admirering her work. Ammit gestured at Vormun to follow her as she left the desolate courtyard. Vormun felt that this entire day had could fair south. It couldn't possibly get any worse, could it? He thought to himself, following the Fae to Stormcatcher knows where.
She led him through a long and winding corridor. It was decorated with old paintings, barely visible underneath the thick layer of dust that coated them. Vormun took this walk to ponder what his day had become. He tightly gripped his pearl, memories of his childhood had sprung into his head. An unsightly Pearlcatcher was the young Vormun. His large purple eyes stood out amongst his plague peers. Even though he followed the Plaguebringer, it never felt right. Vormun sighed at the very thought, he was always self-conscious about his eyes. He had only known of three of the Eleven, Stormcatcher, Plaguebringer, and the Icewarden. When he grew, Vormun wandered from his old home. Their ways were just not his, the plague only brought him sadness. He had wished to learn more, especially about the mysterious spirits that followed him. Their whispers intensified day by day, their cries hurt poor young Vormun's head. He couldn't take it, he acknowledged the ghosts, that was his first mistake.
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/AKkRQwX.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/PurJtbR.png[/img] [left][color=86a5d8]reserved
AKkRQwX.gif

PurJtbR.png
reserved
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/AKkRQwX.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/PurJtbR.png[/img] [left][color=86a5d8]reserved
AKkRQwX.gif

PurJtbR.png
reserved
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
AKkRQwX.gif

PurJtbR.png
reserved
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
AKkRQwX.gif

PurJtbR.png
reserved
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png