Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Lore] Factions, and Where to Find Them

THIS IS STRICTLY A DIRECTORY FOR MY LORE.

PLEASE DON'T POST HERE!

THIS IS STRICTLY A DIRECTORY FOR MY LORE.

PLEASE DON'T POST HERE!
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
Wayfarer's Haven
Katan, Cindrii, Niiru, Trementhe, Caerven, Levellen, Vuick'u, Valere, Emer, Kaelectic, Caemicae, Iica, Ceveruc, Falkr, Xilu, Aret, Kutu, Ariia, Iichkr, Kriioc, Ut'ka, Endrix, Detytuc, Aematika, Xocii, Cerexha, Icoviia, Cerafiin.

(summary pending rewrite)

Members of the Ring (those who hold the most influence in the clan)
Xilu, Niiru, Trementhe, Levellen, Vuick'u, Kaelectic, Caemicae, Ceveruc, Falkr, Iichkr, Kriioc, Ut'ka, Endrix, Xocii, Cerexha, Cerafiin

'NPCs' (those who can still be interacted with and such; the only difference is that they don't have a physical dragon form)

Allies (u/c)

Enemies (u/c)
The Iridium Apparitions

Members of the Haven who're currently unaccounted for
Katan, Cindrii (was reported by Vuick'u to have left with his personal guard, Pororoca), Emer, Kutu (was witnessed fleeing the Haven with Shiva by Vuick'u), Shiva
Wayfarer's Haven
Katan, Cindrii, Niiru, Trementhe, Caerven, Levellen, Vuick'u, Valere, Emer, Kaelectic, Caemicae, Iica, Ceveruc, Falkr, Xilu, Aret, Kutu, Ariia, Iichkr, Kriioc, Ut'ka, Endrix, Detytuc, Aematika, Xocii, Cerexha, Icoviia, Cerafiin.

Members of the Ring (those who hold the most influence in the clan)
Xilu, Niiru, Trementhe, Levellen, Vuick'u, Kaelectic, Caemicae, Ceveruc, Falkr, Iichkr, Kriioc, Ut'ka, Endrix, Xocii, Cerexha, Cerafiin

'NPCs' (those who can still be interacted with and such; the only difference is that they don't have a physical dragon form)

Allies (u/c)

Enemies (u/c)
The Iridium Apparitions

Members of the Haven who're currently unaccounted for
Katan, Cindrii (was reported by Vuick'u to have left with his personal guard, Pororoca), Emer, Kutu (was witnessed fleeing the Haven with Shiva by Vuick'u), Shiva
The Iridium Apparitions
Llainnaelayr, Kafziel, Marama, Malson, Cherno.

The Iridium Apparitions
Llainnaelayr, Kafziel, Marama, Malson, Cherno.

Crumbling Woes
Betu, Benek.

Benek travels in search of unfound wealth and recognition. His current mate, Betu, follows, but her drive's much different than his: she's in search of a perfect replacement pearl.
Crumbling Woes
Betu, Benek.

Benek travels in search of unfound wealth and recognition. His current mate, Betu, follows, but her drive's much different than his: she's in search of a perfect replacement pearl.
The Tyrant
Ruaidhri.

A celestial being that's on a quest to find, and dispose of, Caelestis and Evren. None who stand in his way have lived to tell about it yet.
The Tyrant
Ruaidhri.

A celestial being that's on a quest to find, and dispose of, Caelestis and Evren. None who stand in his way have lived to tell about it yet.
The Troupe
Isolde, Sunset, Osmus, Rune.

Caravan in tow, they're constantly on the move, conning and manipulating the unsuspecting for their own gain and entertainment. The group goes by many names, depending on their location, but absolutely refuse to step foot into Shadow.
The Troupe
Isolde, Sunset, Osmus, Rune.

Caravan in tow, they're constantly on the move, conning and manipulating the unsuspecting for their own gain and entertainment. The group goes by many names, depending on their location, but absolutely refuse to step foot into Shadow.
The Wandering Contagion
Achierou.

He wanders the Boneyard in Plague, desperately attempting to satisfy his endless hunger. Few escape his clutches, but they generously tell of their narrow end, which helps to draw in more victims. The 'lucky ones' are compelled to eventually return, seeking answers and companionship — neither of which he can currently give.
The Wandering Contagion
Achierou.

He wanders the Boneyard in Plague, desperately attempting to satisfy his endless hunger. Few escape his clutches, but they generously tell of their narrow end, which helps to draw in more victims. The 'lucky ones' are compelled to eventually return, seeking answers and companionship — neither of which he can currently give.

The Procession
Morana, Gladiolus.

Where Death goes, they follow.

The Procession
Morana, Gladiolus.

Where Death goes, they follow.
Berserker
Verdacia, Gwennant, (Unnamed).

(summary pending)
Berserker
Verdacia, Gwennant, (Unnamed).

(summary pending)
Unaffiliated
Maas, Eleison, Keme, Qeth, Evaen, Merak, Eurfyl, Alaric, Shiva, Cynfaen, (Unnamed), Duaness, Deron, Verdacia.

All're unaffiliated with both each other and my other factions. View their individual bios for detailed information.
Unaffiliated
Maas, Eleison, Keme, Qeth, Evaen, Merak, Eurfyl, Alaric, Shiva, Cynfaen, (Unnamed), Duaness, Deron, Verdacia.

All're unaffiliated with both each other and my other factions. View their individual bios for detailed information.