Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | free poetry shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@LexiLara thank you!! i'm glad to be of service :D

i'll definitely give you a ping if i turn this into a shop, but for now i'm just in it for the fun and inspiration! if you'd like me to do more, all you have to do is post another dragon/inspiration ;)
@LexiLara thank you!! i'm glad to be of service :D

i'll definitely give you a ping if i turn this into a shop, but for now i'm just in it for the fun and inspiration! if you'd like me to do more, all you have to do is post another dragon/inspiration ;)
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@AlienJack

There are no words to describe how SNICK SNAKCING INCREDIBLE that was
Thank you soooooo much.

Aww thank you, that'd be great! (I will pay too so whenever you want just pm and we can work out a deal!) :D
@AlienJack

There are no words to describe how SNICK SNAKCING INCREDIBLE that was
Thank you soooooo much.

Aww thank you, that'd be great! (I will pay too so whenever you want just pm and we can work out a deal!) :D
nuBAOpR.png
@Mekora [indent]you don’t get a warning. it comes with a sonic boom, like the sound of a small gasp in an empty theater. just try not to look in the mirror. just try to daydream about the future. see, here’s the thing, other people can’t see into your brain, see the way that you dream. other people don’t know anything, not about you. it’s their fault for building you a throne before they knew you, then tearing it down when you didn’t fit. their laughter shakes like earthquakes, but you were built to survive storms. someday the bar they set will rest at your ankles. someday you will burn like the sun and they will be too small to eclipse you.[/indent] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] thank you for the prompt! i’m sorry your eclipse baby didn’t turn out like hoped, but good luck with the imperial scroll quest! that sounds like quite the endeavor! and may your scatters be beautiful, haha! she definitely reminds me of a previous poem i’d written about being born on a monday (and disappointments, etc., and self-actualization). hope you like it!!!
@Mekora
you don’t get a warning.
it comes with a sonic boom,
like the sound of a small gasp in an empty theater.
just try not to look in the mirror.
just try to daydream about the future.
see, here’s the thing, other people can’t
see into your brain, see the way that you dream.
other people don’t know anything,
not about you.
it’s their fault for building you a throne before they knew you,
then tearing it down when you didn’t fit.
their laughter shakes like earthquakes,
but you were built to survive storms.
someday the bar they set
will rest at your ankles.
someday you will burn like the sun
and they will be too small to eclipse you.
tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png
thank you for the prompt! i’m sorry your eclipse baby didn’t turn out like hoped, but good luck with the imperial scroll quest! that sounds like quite the endeavor! and may your scatters be beautiful, haha! she definitely reminds me of a previous poem i’d written about being born on a monday (and disappointments, etc., and self-actualization). hope you like it!!!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@Vortexsky you're so kind!! thank you, i'm so happy that you're enjoying my writing!!
@Vortexsky you're so kind!! thank you, i'm so happy that you're enjoying my writing!!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@AlienJack You're welcome!!
@AlienJack You're welcome!!
nuBAOpR.png
@alienjack

Thank you so much, I love it! I'll put it into her bio with credit.
@alienjack

Thank you so much, I love it! I'll put it into her bio with credit.
@Mekora glad to hear that :D (and thanks for the link back to this thread! i appreciate it)
@Mekora glad to hear that :D (and thanks for the link back to this thread! i appreciate it)
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
back online!
back online!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack This sounds awesome! Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34850269] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348503/34850269_350.png[/img] [/url] He's a very quiet natured, he may look spooky, but he's a very kind hearted dragon. His home was attacked by rogue dragons, he fought trying to defend his home. In the end, he survived. He would die trying to protect anything, even the creatures of the forests. He hides his identity as a Shadow dragon. He enjoys nature and loves to fly above the forests. sorry if I didnt give enough info!
@alienjack

This sounds awesome!

Dragon:

34850269_350.png

He's a very quiet natured, he may look spooky, but he's a very kind hearted dragon. His home was attacked by rogue dragons, he fought trying to defend his home. In the end, he survived. He would die trying to protect anything, even the creatures of the forests. He hides his identity as a Shadow dragon. He enjoys nature and loves to fly above the forests.

sorry if I didnt give enough info!
wsTw09i.png
Hah. I'm Daganronpa trash. ;D
//coughcough my lair is bad
@ShadowsNear [indent]i. don’t speak up too much. keep your head down, out of the clouds, and be wary of wandering ears. ii. let thorns grow like an exo- skeleton, armor to keep your heart soft, and don’t let appearances fool. iii. the only way to save yourself is by dying to protect someone else. let the vines overtake you, let the roots swell over you, and smile knowing you’ve done right. iv. you tried-- god, did you try, tooth and nail until you ran yourself ragged. everything, now, is ragged. v. they won’t take your home from you. not again.[/indent] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] what an interesting character! thank you so much for the prompt :) i’m really liking how the formatting came out. hope you like it!
@ShadowsNear
i.
don’t speak up too much.
keep your head down,
out of the clouds,
and be wary of wandering ears.

ii.
let thorns grow like an exo-
skeleton, armor to keep
your heart soft,
and don’t let appearances fool.

iii.
the only way to save yourself
is by dying to protect someone else.
let the vines overtake you,
let the roots swell over you,
and smile knowing you’ve done right.

iv.
you tried-- god, did you try,
tooth and nail until you ran yourself
ragged.
everything, now,
is ragged.

v.
they won’t take your home from you.
not again.
tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png
what an interesting character! thank you so much for the prompt :) i’m really liking how the formatting came out. hope you like it!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28