Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | free poetry shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@alienjack Yo, if you're up for it I was wondering if I could get something written for my boy here? I've never gotten a poem before but yours look really pretty [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29642223] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296423/29642223_350.png[/img] [/url] He's a bit of an edgy boy, a rouge, but he's able to be dramatic and extra when he isn't being sneaky. Vivacity means lively and animated and I'm still developing his character so write what you will. His favourite things should be in his bio, aesthetics are black and gold, he's secretive and likes treasures like a typical dragon. He enjoys reading and organising his area for himself. He takes pride in the ones he trusts x I haven't taken the time to develop him yet so I'm kinda looking for inspiration lol x (If you need anything else, I can help)
@alienjack
Yo, if you're up for it I was wondering if I could get something written for my boy here?
I've never gotten a poem before but yours look really pretty

29642223_350.png

He's a bit of an edgy boy, a rouge, but he's able to be dramatic and extra when he isn't being sneaky. Vivacity means lively and animated and I'm still developing his character so write what you will.
His favourite things should be in his bio, aesthetics are black and gold, he's secretive and likes treasures like a typical dragon. He enjoys reading and organising his area for himself. He takes pride in the ones he trusts x

I haven't taken the time to develop him yet so I'm kinda looking for inspiration lol x
(If you need anything else, I can help)
food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gifIn Progress...food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gif
@LexiLara pinging before i even start writing because oh my gosh what a beautiful boy??? male skydancers are my weakness and he is such a gem. and i love his character so far! wowowow if stealing dragons was possible, then... ;)

okay gonna go write you a poem now hahaha
@LexiLara pinging before i even start writing because oh my gosh what a beautiful boy??? male skydancers are my weakness and he is such a gem. and i love his character so far! wowowow if stealing dragons was possible, then... ;)

okay gonna go write you a poem now hahaha
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@alienjack Lmao I heard of RWBY before, I don't watch it though but cool! Wow you have some really creative words, I'm really impressed :)
I'll put it in her bio and of course I'll credit you there X3
@alienjack Lmao I heard of RWBY before, I don't watch it though but cool! Wow you have some really creative words, I'm really impressed :)
I'll put it in her bio and of course I'll credit you there X3
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
@alienjack
Thank you! It turned out really sweet! Putting into bio and sending some treasure!
@alienjack
Thank you! It turned out really sweet! Putting into bio and sending some treasure!
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@Alienjack HOLY GUAC you are AMAZING [s]can I pay you to write a poem for all my dragons one day[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23584637] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235847/23584637_350.png[/img] [/url] Could you do this guy? He was a necromancer as a teenager with a knack for horrid and twisted spells. But one of his potions went terribly wrong, exploding and killing his friend and blinding the other. Since that day he has blamed himself and devoted his life to learning how to heal and raise the dead. Necromancy caused the issue, maybe it could solve it. As for themes, think dark forest lit by the soft glow of bioluminescent mushrooms. The trickling of water on a small pebble stream. His song is Fall Away by twenty one pilots. Okay I hope that's enough :D
@Alienjack

HOLY GUAC
you are AMAZING
can I pay you to write a poem for all my dragons one day

23584637_350.png

Could you do this guy?

He was a necromancer as a teenager with a knack for horrid and twisted spells. But one of his potions went terribly wrong, exploding and killing his friend and blinding the other.
Since that day he has blamed himself and devoted his life to learning how to heal and raise the dead. Necromancy caused the issue, maybe it could solve it.

As for themes, think dark forest lit by the soft glow of bioluminescent mushrooms. The trickling of water on a small pebble stream.
His song is Fall Away by twenty one pilots.

Okay I hope that's enough :D
nuBAOpR.png
@LexiLara play pretend with hooded names, looking for gold mines in other people’s veins while hiding behind your own diamond exterior. keep your lifelines in your own pockets, keeping secrets in the stardust between the feathers of your wings. have you ever met icarus? he’s golden blue, waxing and waning like the moon. you must hold steady. you must not fracture. find your future behind other people’s breastbones, making homes out of other people’s hearts. only a few know the secret knock to getting inside your ribcage, but they also know that it’s the safest place to be. keep your cards in your hand; don’t leave anything on the table. make sure all your notes are in order. strangers only see glimpses in the refraction of your facets, can never decipher the codes of your circuits. pretend that this flightiness is a constant. play pretend with your faces. take pride in knowing that only the best and bravest can see behind the masks you’ve placed there. [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] thank you for the prompt! i started out with this in a verse style, but two lines in realized i liked it better as a prose-poem. if you’d like me to chop it into verses/lines, i will definitely do that! but here’s the poem in its original, raw form. i think it fits this way.
@LexiLara

play pretend with hooded names, looking for gold mines in other people’s veins while hiding behind your own diamond exterior. keep your lifelines in your own pockets, keeping secrets in the stardust between the feathers of your wings. have you ever met icarus? he’s golden blue, waxing and waning like the moon. you must hold steady. you must not fracture. find your future behind other people’s breastbones, making homes out of other people’s hearts. only a few know the secret knock to getting inside your ribcage, but they also know that it’s the safest place to be. keep your cards in your hand; don’t leave anything on the table. make sure all your notes are in order. strangers only see glimpses in the refraction of your facets, can never decipher the codes of your circuits. pretend that this flightiness is a constant. play pretend with your faces. take pride in knowing that only the best and bravest can see behind the masks you’ve placed there.
tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png
thank you for the prompt! i started out with this in a verse style, but two lines in realized i liked it better as a prose-poem. if you’d like me to chop it into verses/lines, i will definitely do that! but here’s the poem in its original, raw form. i think it fits this way.
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@NickyJade156 thank you so much!
@SkullLotus that’s so sweet! i really appreciate it! :D
@Vortexsky ON IT! what a pretty boy O:
@NickyJade156 thank you so much!
@SkullLotus that’s so sweet! i really appreciate it! :D
@Vortexsky ON IT! what a pretty boy O:
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack
Oh my, it's so beautiful! Thankyou so much!
Honestly, I'm gonna have to start looking at some more poetry, I forgot it could be so nice

Vivacity is my favourite boi, having this is just going to make him even more special x

(Do you have a shop? If you ever make one can you ping me please?)
@alienjack
Oh my, it's so beautiful! Thankyou so much!
Honestly, I'm gonna have to start looking at some more poetry, I forgot it could be so nice

Vivacity is my favourite boi, having this is just going to make him even more special x

(Do you have a shop? If you ever make one can you ping me please?)
food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gifIn Progress...food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gif
@Vortexsky [indent]brittle bones don’t quite hold an echo the way your memories do. make sure to turn on your nightlight when you come home after a long day of playing in graves with the half-forgotten dead. (write down their names.) there are some ghosts that just can’t be exorcised, clinging like thick cobwebs to abandoned front porches. don’t forget to put pressure on the wound, tying down your heart so that you can’t quite fall apart. (it always comes back to falling. it always comes back to failing.) mix your powders and potions until you can finally smell poppies, bright and red and boldly saying, “from death we can grow.” it’s time to start healing, gravedigger. it’s time to start growing again. (it’s time to realize that your pain is not a burden or a weight, but something to be felt and then released.)[/indent] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] i’m in love w him??? thank you so much for the prompt!! also for your kind words ;w; i really appreciate it!! [strike]i’d love to write poems for all your dragons one day, based on how interesting this guy is![/strike]
@Vortexsky
brittle bones don’t quite hold an echo the way your memories do.
make sure to turn on your nightlight when you come home after
a long day of playing in graves with the half-forgotten dead.
(write down their names.)
there are some ghosts that just can’t be exorcised, clinging like
thick cobwebs to abandoned front porches. don’t forget to
put pressure on the wound, tying down your heart so that
you can’t quite fall apart.
(it always comes back to falling.
it always comes back to failing.)
mix your powders and potions until you can finally smell poppies,
bright and red and boldly saying, “from death we can grow.”
it’s time to start healing, gravedigger. it’s time to start
growing again.
(it’s time to realize that your pain
is not a burden or a weight,
but something to be felt and then
released.)
tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png
i’m in love w him??? thank you so much for the prompt!! also for your kind words ;w; i really appreciate it!! [strike]i’d love to write poems for all your dragons one day, based on how interesting this guy is![/strike]
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
[center]@alienjack [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35347485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353475/35347485_350.png[/img] [/url] Could you do Meni? She's my eclipse hatch that didn't turn out so well, and hasn't been scattered yet. She dreams of becoming beautiful, [url=http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=4&gender=1&tert=19&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=112&auth=2a8e1b14a4edfc8539bf5839edfd073326dd2651&dummyext=prev.png]like this[/url]. Everyone laughs at her for thinking she can become an Imperial, but she's determined (she'll become a Pearlcatcher, but if I can somehow get my hands on an Imperial scroll I will use it on her, whether she's got my dream colors or not). Meni loves to look at the sky at night and dream about how she'll someday be the eclipse hatchling that everyone had wanted.[/center]
@alienjack

35347485_350.png

Could you do Meni? She's my eclipse hatch that didn't turn out so well, and hasn't been scattered yet. She dreams of becoming beautiful, like this. Everyone laughs at her for thinking she can become an Imperial, but she's determined (she'll become a Pearlcatcher, but if I can somehow get my hands on an Imperial scroll I will use it on her, whether she's got my dream colors or not).
Meni loves to look at the sky at night and dream about how she'll someday be the eclipse hatchling that everyone had wanted.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28