Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | free poetry shop
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28
@grapefruity thank you so much!! that makes me so happy <3
@grapefruity thank you so much!! that makes me so happy <3
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@alienjack
Aaaaah, that's awesome! Thank you so much!
@alienjack
Aaaaah, that's awesome! Thank you so much!

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-**-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
@Pressiboo thank you so much for the advance tip ;-; that was so generous of you. ----- [indent]in fever dreams there is nothing but glowing red, the sight of the backs of eyelids, embers of memories occasionally flaring as consciousness slips: in and out, rocking, gliding on wings of flame trailing feathers of “this is not what it seems,” flares of “who do you think you’re supposed to be?”, the bonfire of a burning heart keeping desire ablaze. not everyone who grabs you gets to keep you. that’s your decision to make. may those who covet pieces of you only know the smell of burning skin. firebird phoenix, set yourself aflame to start again.[/indent] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] i hope you like this ;-; i feel like it’s not really worth the 40k so please feel free to send another dragon for more poetry! you certainly don’t need to pay me any more, but if you’re looking for drawing practice, maybe try skif, merlin, or ritalin from my lair? love those boys. and hey, you should keep writing, even if you feel like you aren’t very good! the only way to get better is to keep reading and keep practicing.
@Pressiboo thank you so much for the advance tip ;-; that was so generous of you.
in fever dreams there is nothing but glowing red,
the sight of the backs of eyelids, embers of memories
occasionally flaring as consciousness slips:
in
and out,
rocking,
gliding
on wings of flame trailing feathers of “this
is not what it seems,” flares of “who do you think
you’re supposed to be?”, the bonfire of a burning heart keeping desire ablaze.
not everyone who grabs you gets to keep you. that’s
your decision to make. may those who covet pieces of you
only know the smell of burning skin.
firebird phoenix,
set yourself aflame to start again.
tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png
i hope you like this ;-; i feel like it’s not really worth the 40k so please feel free to send another dragon for more poetry!
you certainly don’t need to pay me any more, but if you’re looking for drawing practice, maybe try skif, merlin, or ritalin from my lair? love those boys.
and hey, you should keep writing, even if you feel like you aren’t very good! the only way to get better is to keep reading and keep practicing.
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@Tala2121 thank you! i'm glad you like it :D
@Tala2121 thank you! i'm glad you like it :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack These are all so beautiful :0 Can I get one for Annihilus ? She's like the head of my nine gods of my lair cx She's the embodiment of Void, basically an eldritch horror She's known as 'the abyssal one' 'the dreaming void' 'mother of gods' and many other epithets Her full bio is complete as is her mortal mate's if you'd rather read them for a full read on her? You can make it as sinister or innocuous as you like! Though I do love a good mix cx BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15141148] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151412/15141148_350.png[/img] [/url] Maybe even a poem of both her and bishop if you'd rather tackle the story of a mortal being loving an eldritch entity? (He's placed right next to her on the lair page one) But man poetry was never my strong suit but these are all so beautiful! :0
@alienjack
These are all so beautiful :0

Can I get one for Annihilus ? She's like the head of my nine gods of my lair cx
She's the embodiment of Void, basically an eldritch horror
She's known as 'the abyssal one' 'the dreaming void' 'mother of gods' and many other epithets
Her full bio is complete as is her mortal mate's if you'd rather read them for a full read on her?

You can make it as sinister or innocuous as you like! Though I do love a good mix cx
BBCode:

15141148_350.png

Maybe even a poem of both her and bishop if you'd rather tackle the story of a mortal being loving an eldritch entity? (He's placed right next to her on the lair page one)

But man poetry was never my strong suit but these are all so beautiful! :0
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

@Luciferr oooh i'm excited for this one o: i'll get on it ASAP!
@Luciferr oooh i'm excited for this one o: i'll get on it ASAP!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack
Aaahhhhhh I looke forward to it! :3
@alienjack
Aaahhhhhh I looke forward to it! :3
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

@alienjack It's perfect! Thank you!
@alienjack It's perfect! Thank you!
Pressiboo #157888

8+ fr time
@alienjack TYPE 1: name (yours or a dragon's) - My Name; JoyLayne Dragon's Name: Amaria (Job: The Mage/ And Jewelry Making, Astrology) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33827754] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338278/33827754_350.png[/img][/url] what it means: Unfading Flower some of your/dragon's favorite things, stories, aesthetics, etc. Brewing, She has one frog: Desert Rain Frog, TYPE 2: any combination of: words: Her favorite word is: Abundance. (Not really sure what this catagory means). stories: Could write a story for Amaria please? Think she will be one of my hardest dragons to write a bio for. names/meanings: Etymology : Has the faith (Anne-Marie). Taken from website: http://www.first-names-meanings.com/names/name-AMARIA.html colors: Favorite Color Red, Gold, and White. moods: Patient most times. Can be imatient when having a bad day, and Most people know her as a very peculiar person. And at times known to be untrustworthy.
@alienjack

TYPE 1:
name (yours or a dragon's) -
My Name; JoyLayne

Dragon's Name: Amaria (Job: The Mage/ And Jewelry Making, Astrology)

33827754_350.png

what it means: Unfading Flower

some of your/dragon's favorite things, stories, aesthetics, etc.
Brewing, She has one frog: Desert Rain Frog,

TYPE 2:
any combination of:
words: Her favorite word is: Abundance.
(Not really sure what this catagory means).

stories: Could write a story for Amaria please?
Think she will be one of my hardest dragons to write a bio for.

names/meanings: Etymology : Has the faith (Anne-Marie).
Taken from website: http://www.first-names-meanings.com/names/name-AMARIA.html

colors: Favorite Color Red, Gold, and White.

moods:
Patient most times. Can be imatient when having a bad day, and Most people know her as a very peculiar person. And at times known to be untrustworthy.
@Luciferr [center][indent]there’s a difference between the gap in your teeth and the gap between your fingers and the gaping emptiness of wide-open space with stars that twinkle like eyes staring back at you, but this is not friendliness. this is fear this is the compression of lungs and the failing of hearts this is the mystery of the darkness inside bodily concavities this is the mystery of the darkness outside of physicality. this is void, and empty, and hot and cold and nothing and everything all at once-- this, this, this, she shesheshe is mother subatomic and planetary, birthplace of deities and origin of reality. she pulls and pushes and grins with gaps between her teeth as her fingers spread out gaping emptiness she is wide-open space without stars, without eyes but made of only eyes. she is nothing but everything is hers, is of her, is from her, creeping and silent and breathless, running running running--[/indent][/center] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] sort of inspired by bishop’s logs/bio. thanks for your patience! hope you like it :D i really enjoy doing paragraph-style poetry for moods like her, rather than versed. i think it kind of adds to the fearful/stream of consciousness/breathlessness of it; however, if you’d like me to make it “look” more like poetry, i can split it into lines/verses for ya! just let me know~
@Luciferr
there’s a difference between the gap in your teeth and the gap between your fingers and the gaping emptiness of wide-open space with stars that twinkle like eyes staring back at you, but this is not friendliness. this is fear this is the compression of lungs and the failing of hearts this is the mystery of the darkness inside bodily concavities this is the mystery of the darkness outside of physicality. this is void, and empty, and hot and cold and nothing and everything all at once--
this, this, this, she shesheshe is mother subatomic and planetary, birthplace of deities and origin of reality. she pulls and pushes and grins with gaps between her teeth as her fingers spread out gaping emptiness she is wide-open space without stars, without eyes but made of only eyes. she is nothing but everything is hers, is of her, is from her, creeping and silent and breathless, running running running--
tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png
sort of inspired by bishop’s logs/bio. thanks for your patience! hope you like it :D
i really enjoy doing paragraph-style poetry for moods like her, rather than versed. i think it kind of adds to the fearful/stream of consciousness/breathlessness of it; however, if you’d like me to make it “look” more like poetry, i can split it into lines/verses for ya! just let me know~
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28