Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | free poetry shop
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28
@alienjack I spotted a poem of yours in the bio of a dragon sold from my hatchery and would love to get one for one of my own dragons, please! I'll send a tip too because you deserve to be paid for your work <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25514701] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255148/25514701_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Pele, my Fire representative! I named her after the Hawaiian volcano deity. I'll copy over her bio, it is a pretty good reflection of her personality and aesthetic <3 [size=2]"Warm hands and the scent of incense; that's what most dragons would associate with Pele. The Fire representative is a quiet, gorgeous masseuse whose techniques can put just about any client into pure bliss. The nocturne learned the language of coatls as a child and since then has enjoyed humming hypnoses in her deep voice. Though most dragons she encounters don't understand the strange words she is softly singing, they will often become entranced. She spends her free time lounging in her den with a roaring fireplace, drinking thick, rich teas and reading ancient texts. She has a separate spa for her work where bottles of pressed oils line the walls. She makes special combinations for each individual client. Although she is talkative enough when need be, no-one seems to really know Pele's story. Her past is a mystery even to the clan's leaders, and whenever anyone goes to her with the intent to ask, they always seem to return to their friends with eased muscles and the scent of myrrh in their noses, but hands empty of information."[/size]
@alienjack I spotted a poem of yours in the bio of a dragon sold from my hatchery and would love to get one for one of my own dragons, please! I'll send a tip too because you deserve to be paid for your work <3

25514701_350.png

This is Pele, my Fire representative! I named her after the Hawaiian volcano deity.

I'll copy over her bio, it is a pretty good reflection of her personality and aesthetic <3

"Warm hands and the scent of incense; that's what most dragons would associate with Pele. The Fire representative is a quiet, gorgeous masseuse whose techniques can put just about any client into pure bliss.

The nocturne learned the language of coatls as a child and since then has enjoyed humming hypnoses in her deep voice. Though most dragons she encounters don't understand the strange words she is softly singing, they will often become entranced. She spends her free time lounging in her den with a roaring fireplace, drinking thick, rich teas and reading ancient texts. She has a separate spa for her work where bottles of pressed oils line the walls. She makes special combinations for each individual client.

Although she is talkative enough when need be, no-one seems to really know Pele's story. Her past is a mystery even to the clan's leaders, and whenever anyone goes to her with the intent to ask, they always seem to return to their friends with eased muscles and the scent of myrrh in their noses, but hands empty of information."
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@alienjack
Oh my god. The description just fits unnecessarily well. Thanks for doing this for me :')
@alienjack
Oh my god. The description just fits unnecessarily well. Thanks for doing this for me :')
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
@GoddessOfCarries thank you!! I'm so glad you like<3

@Amorah Xalos is up next, sorry for the wait!!

@Fletcher whoa, what a neat way to find me o: thank you so much<3 can't wait to write for her!
@GoddessOfCarries thank you!! I'm so glad you like<3

@Amorah Xalos is up next, sorry for the wait!!

@Fletcher whoa, what a neat way to find me o: thank you so much<3 can't wait to write for her!
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@Amorah [indent]how long does it take to drain the blood of mortals and replace each drop with gold ichor? how likely is it for the old soul to survive? the first stage of grieving is denial, but you are long past that. bargaining, yes, pleading, please, anything to just let this nightmare end-- devils’ kisses at crossroads never include the full contract. demons don’t like letting you read the fine print. maybe if you beat hard enough against your own bones, you can finally break free of your prison. silence rings with the aftermath of your pleas.[/indent] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] if you’re interested in YA fiction, you should look into “A Thousand Nights” by E. K. Johnston!!! one of the main characters is very much so like xalos! anyway, hope you like this!
@Amorah
how long does it take to drain
the blood of mortals and replace
each drop with gold ichor?
how likely is it for the old soul
to survive?

the first stage of grieving is denial,
but you are long past that.
bargaining, yes, pleading, please,
anything to just
let this nightmare end--

devils’ kisses at crossroads
never include the full
contract. demons don’t like
letting you read the fine
print.

maybe
if you beat hard enough
against your own
bones, you can finally break
free of your prison.

silence rings with the aftermath
of your pleas.
tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png
if you’re interested in YA fiction, you should look into “A Thousand Nights” by E. K. Johnston!!! one of the main characters is very much so like xalos!
anyway, hope you like this!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@Fletcher [indent]the voices of sirens can lure sailors to cliffs, broken boats and sharp edges. your song, o siren of the pacific, is not that of greek myth. no; destruction is not part of your job description. rather, relaxation and relief, not the cloudy ash of volcanoes, but the musk of bonfires clinging to skin. it’s pleasant in the way danger often is. perhaps you are less of a monster and more of an olympian. hestia, after all, is not a siren. she is just comfortable, quiet but not silent, the crackle of an old fireplace coming to life.[/indent] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] thanks so much for coming by! i hope you like this. what a beautiful dragon, and such an interesting bio! it’s really cool that you found me via your hatchery-- do you know who it was?
@Fletcher
the voices of sirens
can lure sailors to cliffs,
broken boats and
sharp edges.
your song, o siren
of the pacific, is not that
of greek myth. no;
destruction
is not part of your
job description. rather,
relaxation and relief,
not the cloudy
ash of volcanoes,
but the musk of bonfires
clinging to skin. it’s
pleasant in
the way danger often
is. perhaps you are less
of a monster
and more of an olympian.
hestia, after all, is not
a siren. she is just
comfortable,
quiet but not silent,
the crackle
of an old fireplace
coming to life.
tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png
thanks so much for coming by! i hope you like this. what a beautiful dragon, and such an interesting bio!
it’s really cool that you found me via your hatchery-- do you know who it was?
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack Oh my goodness! I adore this, it captures her perfectly. "Pleasant in the way danger often is"... So lovely :D Is it ok if I post this on my FR Tumblr (and link to you)?

And I certainly do! It was through Elaeth, who belongs to chocoapple now. She's the daughter of the dragon in my avatar, actually ^u^
@alienjack Oh my goodness! I adore this, it captures her perfectly. "Pleasant in the way danger often is"... So lovely :D Is it ok if I post this on my FR Tumblr (and link to you)?

And I certainly do! It was through Elaeth, who belongs to chocoapple now. She's the daughter of the dragon in my avatar, actually ^u^
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher you can post it there, sure! thank you so much!

whoa, that's so cool!! thanks for letting me know :D that makes me really happy!
@Fletcher you can post it there, sure! thank you so much!

whoa, that's so cool!! thanks for letting me know :D that makes me really happy!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack Could u write a bio for this guy? Surprise me ;) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13199092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131991/13199092_350.png[/img] [/url]
@alienjack Could u write a bio for this guy? Surprise me ;)

13199092_350.png
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
@NickyJade156 SCREEEEEE YOU'VE GOT THE GREEK LETTERS IN HIS BIO!!!!! will do that ASAP! :D
@NickyJade156 SCREEEEEE YOU'VE GOT THE GREEK LETTERS IN HIS BIO!!!!! will do that ASAP! :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack ;D
@alienjack ;D
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28