Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Griffin Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@LadyKnightKatsa @StStrawburry @Tanagwal @Polymorphus @CHINCHINLOVER @Varric @Bluestripe

And this Subspecies is open!! Sorry about the double pings some of you are going to get, but I need to say you were volunteers

If you wish to be removed from the general pinglist or be moved to another, let me know or you'll just stay where you are :D

I've started off this subspecies on the day that my griffin nests hatched, so there are five hatchlings in the sales thread going for around 25kt, with some exceptions. Two Golden Eagle/Lions, and one each of the following: Golden eagle/Tiger, Bateleur/Snow Leopard, Magpie&Osprey/Snow Leopard.

Thank you everyone!
@LadyKnightKatsa @StStrawburry @Tanagwal @Polymorphus @CHINCHINLOVER @Varric @Bluestripe

And this Subspecies is open!! Sorry about the double pings some of you are going to get, but I need to say you were volunteers

If you wish to be removed from the general pinglist or be moved to another, let me know or you'll just stay where you are :D

I've started off this subspecies on the day that my griffin nests hatched, so there are five hatchlings in the sales thread going for around 25kt, with some exceptions. Two Golden Eagle/Lions, and one each of the following: Golden eagle/Tiger, Bateleur/Snow Leopard, Magpie&Osprey/Snow Leopard.

Thank you everyone!
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Whoop whoop!!!!
Whoop whoop!!!!
24002659_oFj.png
Yay!
Yay!
Heya, I like dragons :3
@NocturnistheDark,

This is really neat! Could you add me to the general ping list, please?

Also, do you think you'll add Savannah as a primary to any of the variants?
@NocturnistheDark,

This is really neat! Could you add me to the general ping list, please?

Also, do you think you'll add Savannah as a primary to any of the variants?

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara

Added! And Savannah is probably my favourite gene at the moment, so most likely it will be added somewhere~

Also those griffin hatchlings are still available in the Sales thread!
@Kitiara

Added! And Savannah is probably my favourite gene at the moment, so most likely it will be added somewhere~

Also those griffin hatchlings are still available in the Sales thread!
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
These are beautiful! Please add me to the general pinglist? :D

Also, do you think you'll be branching out bird/cat species? Like, say, a Coatl-only combo of all breeds of hummingbird and Andean Mountain Cat? Or just ... adding Cheetah to the cat species outright, maybe Serval too? shhhh they're my favorites

... I'd actually be super stoked to try to be the first breeder of something like a raven/housecat, not to mention that super-Aztec-y Coatl I brainstormed up there. xD

Aaaannnd now I'll just inch out of your thread whoops sorry
These are beautiful! Please add me to the general pinglist? :D

Also, do you think you'll be branching out bird/cat species? Like, say, a Coatl-only combo of all breeds of hummingbird and Andean Mountain Cat? Or just ... adding Cheetah to the cat species outright, maybe Serval too? shhhh they're my favorites

... I'd actually be super stoked to try to be the first breeder of something like a raven/housecat, not to mention that super-Aztec-y Coatl I brainstormed up there. xD

Aaaannnd now I'll just inch out of your thread whoops sorry
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
[size=2]oh and oh and what about an [url=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7c/cf/84/7ccf844cb851f1953110b0788834680e.jpg]asiatic golden cat[/url]/[url=https://juanvelascoblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/birds-of-paradise_final.jpg]bird of paradise[/url]?? [url=https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e3/0c/24/e30c2406e4a84fd3b9c8cf73da722314.jpg]eurasian lynx[/url]/[url=https://cdn.birdwatchingdaily.com/2015/01/Harris-Hawk-coming-in-for-a-landing.jpg]harris[/url] [url=http://www.alanmurphyphotography.com/K51/Harris%27s-Hawk-24.jpg]hawk[/url]??? (there're two links there for the harris hawk btw, because I couldn't choose between those two or [url=http://greglasley.com/images/H/Harris%27s-Hawk.jpg]this one[/url] so I figured I'd just throw them all out there[/size] [size=1][s]... I'll show myself out[/s][/size] Also kinda bummed kestrels aren't accepted, I think they could be BEAUTIFUL with blue or orange Falcon! [size=2](Hmmm ... I see you're affiliated with another Griffon subspecies, maybe I should just make my own, specializing in Coatls and Wildclaws or smth and called Gryphons. *taps front teeth thoughtfully* Only with you guys' consent, of course! [img]http://www.gomotes.com/emoticon/biggrin.gif[/img])[/size]
oh and oh and what about an asiatic golden cat/bird of paradise?? eurasian lynx/harris hawk??? (there're two links there for the harris hawk btw, because I couldn't choose between those two or this one so I figured I'd just throw them all out there

... I'll show myself out

Also kinda bummed kestrels aren't accepted, I think they could be BEAUTIFUL with blue or orange Falcon!

(Hmmm ... I see you're affiliated with another Griffon subspecies, maybe I should just make my own, specializing in Coatls and Wildclaws or smth and called Gryphons. *taps front teeth thoughtfully*

Only with you guys' consent, of course! biggrin.gif)
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
@Kattata

I definitely plan on adding more bird & cat variants in the future, and thanks for all those ideas! I'll work on deciding colours for a bunch of those soon (So they can be added in an event), if you want to help the Subspecies planning thread is here. To be honest, I completely forgot about Cheetahs when planning the subspecies, which is weird.

If you really want to make another Gryphon subspecies, you have my consent *Nods Sagely*

I mean my lair is going to be filled up with one type or another of this subspecies, why not more?
@Kattata

I definitely plan on adding more bird & cat variants in the future, and thanks for all those ideas! I'll work on deciding colours for a bunch of those soon (So they can be added in an event), if you want to help the Subspecies planning thread is here. To be honest, I completely forgot about Cheetahs when planning the subspecies, which is weird.

If you really want to make another Gryphon subspecies, you have my consent *Nods Sagely*

I mean my lair is going to be filled up with one type or another of this subspecies, why not more?
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@NocturnistheDark

As a bird lover, I love this subspecies...and now I'm tempted to fill my lair with at least one of each variant xD For now, though, would I be able to be pinged for peregrine-tiger variants?
@NocturnistheDark

As a bird lover, I love this subspecies...and now I'm tempted to fill my lair with at least one of each variant xD For now, though, would I be able to be pinged for peregrine-tiger variants?
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite

Of course! Adding you now :3

@Malachite

Of course! Adding you now :3

lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11