Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | adventures of a wanderer. cyoa lore.
1 2 3
an introduction.

Welcome! Pardon the dust, the thread is still under construction. It constantly will be, because I will be updating weekly (?? as long as I don't procrastinate haha). So yes, this is exactly what the title says! Clan lore of the Windward Wanderers, but with a twist so you can interact in a way with my permanent stayers! Every now and then between events I will also have mini-adventures so stay tuned! I also don't mind if anyone else wants to do something like this (but yo if you do please tell me! I'd love to check it out! :D)

Feel free to post in between updates and discuss! Suggestions are always welcome, and feel free to make fanart if you'd like!
an introduction.

Welcome! Pardon the dust, the thread is still under construction. It constantly will be, because I will be updating weekly (?? as long as I don't procrastinate haha). So yes, this is exactly what the title says! Clan lore of the Windward Wanderers, but with a twist so you can interact in a way with my permanent stayers! Every now and then between events I will also have mini-adventures so stay tuned! I also don't mind if anyone else wants to do something like this (but yo if you do please tell me! I'd love to check it out! :D)

Feel free to post in between updates and discuss! Suggestions are always welcome, and feel free to make fanart if you'd like!
fJ1MNlM.png
pinglist.
ask to be added!

@/Llanai
@/Moonsong48
@/WildRose42
pinglist.
ask to be added!

@/Llanai
@/Moonsong48
@/WildRose42
fJ1MNlM.png
turbulence.
time: daytime.

pinglist:
@/Llanai

You're tired. Your wing muscles are stretched taut and it feels like they're about to fall apart any second now.
Even the battering winds seem to enjoy giving you a hard time.
You want to roar at the sky. Why this darn weather? I just wanted to go flying, and look where the heck it got me!
Windsinger should really control these storms. Or maybe he couldn't, because they were so OUT OF HAND!
Did deities even have control over elements outside of their domain?
Where even am I?
A few seconds later, the clouds seem to break through, and your scales riffle in delight. The sun shines through.
And another gusting wind blows you and the clouds back.
Where were you even planning on going? Maybe you should turn back... but you've come so far already.

Do you go on or turn back?
turbulence.

pinglist:
@/Llanai

You're tired. Your wing muscles are stretched taut and it feels like they're about to fall apart any second now.
Even the battering winds seem to enjoy giving you a hard time.
You want to roar at the sky. Why this darn weather? I just wanted to go flying, and look where the heck it got me!
Windsinger should really control these storms. Or maybe he couldn't, because they were so OUT OF HAND!
Did deities even have control over elements outside of their domain?
Where even am I?
A few seconds later, the clouds seem to break through, and your scales riffle in delight. The sun shines through.
And another gusting wind blows you and the clouds back.
Where were you even planning on going? Maybe you should turn back... but you've come so far already.

Do you go on or turn back?
fJ1MNlM.png
turbulence.
go on.

You dive through the winds ahead with a renewed energy that you never thought you would've been able to muster up. The winds finally seem to be on your side, and the storm is finally dying down.
The ground hurtles up towards you and you open your wings, pillowing a draft underneath you and you fly up and up in spirals above the ground. A green, beautiful land of dancing grass touched with dew from the dying storm greets you. A tendril of fog seems to reach out to you curiously.
It is the Windswept Plateau.

Gee, I sure am hungry. And tired.
turbulence.
go on.

You dive through the winds ahead with a renewed energy that you never thought you would've been able to muster up. The winds finally seem to be on your side, and the storm is finally dying down.
The ground hurtles up towards you and you open your wings, pillowing a draft underneath you and you fly up and up in spirals above the ground. A green, beautiful land of dancing grass touched with dew from the dying storm greets you. A tendril of fog seems to reach out to you curiously.
It is the Windswept Plateau.

Gee, I sure am hungry. And tired.
fJ1MNlM.png
turbulence.
turn back.

You turn around, or try to, at least, and push onward into the wind, but it pushes back and sends you reeling mid-air, dazed by the sudden blow.
Do you try again or fly to where the winds take you?
turbulence.
turn back.

You turn around, or try to, at least, and push onward into the wind, but it pushes back and sends you reeling mid-air, dazed by the sudden blow.
Do you try again or fly to where the winds take you?
fJ1MNlM.png
Feel free to post and talk yall!
Feel free to post and talk yall!
fJ1MNlM.png
@Moonsong48
Jefferson possessed your phone so that Ham's name will autocorrect to him laughing duhhh
Added!
@Moonsong48
Jefferson possessed your phone so that Ham's name will autocorrect to him laughing duhhh
Added!
fJ1MNlM.png
@Moonsong48
Np! I'll try to dish out another chapter today!
@Moonsong48
Np! I'll try to dish out another chapter today!
fJ1MNlM.png
earthbound.

pinglist:
@/Llanai
@/Moonsong48

You are tired. The storm may have passed, but with it, the rain sapped your energy and your weary wings droop onto the ground. You cannot fly, that's for sure. You are also fairly sure you sprained something in your right wing, which would make flying painful. But you have to regain energy.

Do you hunt or do you sleep?
earthbound.

pinglist:
@/Llanai
@/Moonsong48

You are tired. The storm may have passed, but with it, the rain sapped your energy and your weary wings droop onto the ground. You cannot fly, that's for sure. You are also fairly sure you sprained something in your right wing, which would make flying painful. But you have to regain energy.

Do you hunt or do you sleep?
fJ1MNlM.png
earthbound.
hunt.

time: afternoon.

Well, you chose to hunt. Hunting would be hard, but you were sure you could snap up a few plants and insects. There wasn't any water around, so you could not go fishing. Besides, that would be hard to.
After some searching, you feast on a bird that was unluckily foraging at the time. You also eat some ground insects you found nearby too.
The food may not have fit your diet, but it sure fit your stomach.
In the distance, you hear rustling and lift your head from the meal. What you see is a female Imperial like sunlight on gold.
Her eyes are of Shadow, not of the native Wind eyes. That must mean there was a clan around.
She looks slightly on guard, but her voice is soft like the rustling reeds of the plateau.
"What brings you here?" she asks in a thick lilting brogue. She doesn't seem to be from around here, it seems. Sundust spirals around her as she wafts her enormous wings.
"Oh... I was blown in through here by a storm," you answer. "I think my wing is sprained; I can't fly."
Her eyes widen. "Oh my," she says. "The Twisting Crescendo? I've heard that there can be rogue winds in other regions that suck a dragon up and drop them right into the storm. That may have happened to you."
You remember the sudden confusion as you tumble through the sky in the storm.
"That must have been it," you answer. "Say, is there anywhere I can stay around here? I need to rest up."
"Of course!" she exclaims. "Follow me."
The Imperial strides elegantly to the north. "Two days' walk. It would be quite faster if you could fly, but well..." She eyes your damaged wing.
"Yeah..." you say and follow her.
earthbound.
hunt.

time: afternoon.

Well, you chose to hunt. Hunting would be hard, but you were sure you could snap up a few plants and insects. There wasn't any water around, so you could not go fishing. Besides, that would be hard to.
After some searching, you feast on a bird that was unluckily foraging at the time. You also eat some ground insects you found nearby too.
The food may not have fit your diet, but it sure fit your stomach.
In the distance, you hear rustling and lift your head from the meal. What you see is a female Imperial like sunlight on gold.
Her eyes are of Shadow, not of the native Wind eyes. That must mean there was a clan around.
She looks slightly on guard, but her voice is soft like the rustling reeds of the plateau.
"What brings you here?" she asks in a thick lilting brogue. She doesn't seem to be from around here, it seems. Sundust spirals around her as she wafts her enormous wings.
"Oh... I was blown in through here by a storm," you answer. "I think my wing is sprained; I can't fly."
Her eyes widen. "Oh my," she says. "The Twisting Crescendo? I've heard that there can be rogue winds in other regions that suck a dragon up and drop them right into the storm. That may have happened to you."
You remember the sudden confusion as you tumble through the sky in the storm.
"That must have been it," you answer. "Say, is there anywhere I can stay around here? I need to rest up."
"Of course!" she exclaims. "Follow me."
The Imperial strides elegantly to the north. "Two days' walk. It would be quite faster if you could fly, but well..." She eyes your damaged wing.
"Yeah..." you say and follow her.
fJ1MNlM.png
1 2 3