Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Poisonedpaper's Art Assets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
@Amorah

I think you might like these for your bios or somethin' B^)
@Amorah

I think you might like these for your bios or somethin' B^)
@Imani, Dude this is cool. Thanks for pinging me * V *
@Imani, Dude this is cool. Thanks for pinging me * V *
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Poisonedpaper

Hey can I be put on the pinglist for new assets to please?? ^^
@Poisonedpaper

Hey can I be put on the pinglist for new assets to please?? ^^
FY9uLcA.png
@butcherbaby @IgnisFlamel @Valmue @FlareSolaire @juunebugs @Glacecakes @GoldieFazbear @paintminion @Rochambeau @Convexity

Added to the ping list! Thank you for the interest C:

If you make anything with my bio assets feel free to post them in this thread, too - I'd love to see what people do with it!
@butcherbaby @IgnisFlamel @Valmue @FlareSolaire @juunebugs @Glacecakes @GoldieFazbear @paintminion @Rochambeau @Convexity

Added to the ping list! Thank you for the interest C:

If you make anything with my bio assets feel free to post them in this thread, too - I'd love to see what people do with it!
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper

Please, add me to the pinglist. And thank you for making them and putting so much effort, all of your sets are nothing less than magical. (Used them here, probably will utilize them more in the future when/if I figure out bbcode.)
@Poisonedpaper

Please, add me to the pinglist. And thank you for making them and putting so much effort, all of your sets are nothing less than magical. (Used them here, probably will utilize them more in the future when/if I figure out bbcode.)
@Marmite Thank you for the kind words and also for showing me your bio! They combine pretty well with Mibella's templates, it appears. Adding you to the ping list right away C:
@Marmite Thank you for the kind words and also for showing me your bio! They combine pretty well with Mibella's templates, it appears. Adding you to the ping list right away C:
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper Could you add me to the pinglist as well? These are beautiful! Thank you so much. I used the haunted flame set for this little guy c: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35337334] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/353374/35337334.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Poisonedpaper
Could you add me to the pinglist as well? These are beautiful! Thank you so much. I used the haunted flame set for this little guy c:
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
@TimeWatcher Of course, adding you right now!

What a nice bio, it must have been a bit of a pain to divide the text between all the columns so neatly! Thanks for showing me C:
@TimeWatcher Of course, adding you right now!

What a nice bio, it must have been a bit of a pain to divide the text between all the columns so neatly! Thanks for showing me C:
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper

Add me to your pinglist please :D

May I ask; how long does it generally take you to finish a full set? It seems difficult (to me) to crop and combine all those assets together in a way that looks nice.
@Poisonedpaper

Add me to your pinglist please :D

May I ask; how long does it generally take you to finish a full set? It seems difficult (to me) to crop and combine all those assets together in a way that looks nice.
jA0Unwf.gif
Pinglist please, these are amazing will use sometime *-*
Pinglist please, these are amazing will use sometime *-*
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87