Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Xem's Templates
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50
@Majroa
It looks nice! \o/

@Pufferheart
Added; thank you! ^w^

@MythMist
I'm glad to hear; thank you! ^w^
@Majroa
It looks nice! \o/

@Pufferheart
Added; thank you! ^w^

@MythMist
I'm glad to hear; thank you! ^w^
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
Hey ^^ I used your "BLOOMING GROVE" template and changed it some by including some other pictures and colors. [emoji=coatl happy size=1] Really love how it turned out. So thank you very much for having so many templates available. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hey ^^
I used your "BLOOMING GROVE" template and changed it some by including some other pictures and colors.

Really love how it turned out.
So thank you very much for having so many templates available.
tumblr_possefx4J81ugssd3o1_250.png ……………………………………………………………………………Partitipation-Badge.png
@Xermiss Heya! Can I be tossed on the pinglist for whem a new template is up? Thanks!! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Xermiss Heya! Can I be tossed on the pinglist for whem a new template is up? Thanks!!
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@Sarluna
I'm glad to hear! Thank you ^w^ <3

@ShadowWyvern15
Added; thank you! ^w^
@Sarluna
I'm glad to hear! Thank you ^w^ <3

@ShadowWyvern15
Added; thank you! ^w^
@Xermiss I absolutely love the Blooming Grove profile template! I ended up using it for my profile, actually!

@aceofshades pinging myself bc these are so great I’ve gotta remember to check back in the morning
@Xermiss I absolutely love the Blooming Grove profile template! I ended up using it for my profile, actually!

@aceofshades pinging myself bc these are so great I’ve gotta remember to check back in the morning
Fox_base_updated_20-06-2021.pngFox_base_updated_20-06-2021-1.png
@aceofshades
Thank you! ^w^ <3
@aceofshades
Thank you! ^w^ <3
[size=7]"[b][font=candara]Story Time[/font][/b]"[/size][size=5]; [url=https://pastebin.com/4v0CUken][b]CODE HERE[/b][/url][i]![/i][/size] [size=1]@SkullLotus @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 @PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @Griminal @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @MusicalDreamer @Rikke99 @Mountainfall @Noivian @Farwalker @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @anxiousghost @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik @Flowerfell @FlutteringMist @GuidanceOfficer @jorts @Anda @PotateTheGreat @Wychwing @Draconia34 @keptein @GreenGalaxy @Deciduice @Roheryn @JadeJewels @QueenAltari @Harana @MitraSunshine @SnoringHyena @TheGodOfStories @MittensTheKitten @MrsRodrigo @BlockedRelic06 @NerdySnivy @jr413 @QueenRed @Razatharia @AbbyLoRawr @NalaBoo @Lonefox @MoonlitCacti @Neraida @Biirds @Nixus @Garovar @Cunea @KingMoriarty @Saphire6Luna @Princessfirefly @TheBlueOne @Skulljester @Alliance @sangheli0s @Whyyesimnot @Delinne @KallyPaige @GoldieFazbear @Klazomaniac @Pufferheart @ShadowWyvern15[/size] A bio template[i]![/i] The code's in the Pastebin link above. All columns [i]are[/i] maintained by thin, transparent images. [url=https://i.imgur.com/WEcUGD2.png]Here's a preview of it filled out[/url]. Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc[i]![/i] I'd love to see how you've used it, too. ^w^ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KjL8lZt.png[/img][/center]
"Story Time"; CODE HERE!

@SkullLotus @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 @PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @Griminal @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @MusicalDreamer @Rikke99 @Mountainfall @Noivian @Farwalker @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @anxiousghost @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik @Flowerfell @FlutteringMist @GuidanceOfficer @jorts @Anda @PotateTheGreat @Wychwing @Draconia34 @keptein @GreenGalaxy @Deciduice @Roheryn @JadeJewels @QueenAltari @Harana @MitraSunshine @SnoringHyena @TheGodOfStories @MittensTheKitten @MrsRodrigo @BlockedRelic06 @NerdySnivy @jr413 @QueenRed @Razatharia @AbbyLoRawr @NalaBoo @Lonefox @MoonlitCacti @Neraida @Biirds @Nixus @Garovar @Cunea @KingMoriarty @Saphire6Luna @Princessfirefly @TheBlueOne @Skulljester @Alliance @sangheli0s @Whyyesimnot @Delinne @KallyPaige @GoldieFazbear @Klazomaniac @Pufferheart @ShadowWyvern15

A bio template! The code's in the Pastebin link above. All columns are maintained by thin, transparent images.

Here's a preview of it filled out.

Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc! I'd love to see how you've used it, too. ^w^

KjL8lZt.png
These are great!! thanks so much!
These are great!! thanks so much!
8HJ5652.png8hZb6VZ.png
@Captainsaviathan
Thank you! ^w^ <3
@Captainsaviathan
Thank you! ^w^ <3
@Xemriss [center]Ohhhhohohhooh thank you for allowing me to make this dragon’s aesthetic fully complete haha! The ghostlight ruins profile was perfect! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2433250] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24333/2433250_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Xemriss
Ohhhhohohhooh thank you for allowing me to make this dragon’s aesthetic fully complete haha!
The ghostlight ruins profile was perfect!

2433250_350.png
tumblr_ptpwracuOl1rnf975o1_540.gif
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50