Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Xem's Templates
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50
@Xemriss

Your Elder Scroll profile code was instrumental in making my profile look good, after like two years of just plain centered text. Thank you so much for making these available to code-challenged people like me!
@Xemriss

Your Elder Scroll profile code was instrumental in making my profile look good, after like two years of just plain centered text. Thank you so much for making these available to code-challenged people like me!

mads
she/her
bi ace DVynlKm.png HQsa6bD.png
JphybM9.png
@LeviathanBlood
You're welcome! ^w^ <3
@LeviathanBlood
You're welcome! ^w^ <3
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Xemriss in case you make an arcane themed lore template like the other elements you did, can you put me on the pinglist? :0
@Xemriss in case you make an arcane themed lore template like the other elements you did, can you put me on the pinglist? :0
fdvfdvfdvfdvfd.png
@CelestialSnoot
Yup! ^w^
@CelestialSnoot
Yup! ^w^
[size=7]"[b][font=candara]Sticky Notes[/font][/b]"[/size][size=5]; [url=https://pastebin.com/sEXjejU1][b]CODE HERE[/b][/url][i]![/i][/size] [size=1]@SkullLotus @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 @PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @Griminal @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @MusicalDreamer @Rikke99 @Mountainfall @Noivian @Buffykiev @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @GreywarenX @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik @Flowerfell @FlutteringMist @GuidanceOfficer @jorts @Anda @PotateTheGreat @Wychwing @Draconia34 @keptein @GreenGalaxy @Deciduice @Roheryn @JadeJewels[/size] A bio template! The code's in the Pastebin link above. The columns are maintained by thin, transparent images. You may need to fiddle with the left-most column (only) to line up with the info; you don't have to fiddle with the other three sections. [url=https://i.imgur.com/TzhuJZH.png]Here's a preview of it filled out[/url]. Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc! I'd love to see how you've used it, too. ^w^ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aQGdIrb.png[/img][/center]
"Sticky Notes"; CODE HERE!

@SkullLotus @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 @PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @Griminal @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @MusicalDreamer @Rikke99 @Mountainfall @Noivian @Buffykiev @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @GreywarenX @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik @Flowerfell @FlutteringMist @GuidanceOfficer @jorts @Anda @PotateTheGreat @Wychwing @Draconia34 @keptein @GreenGalaxy @Deciduice @Roheryn @JadeJewels

A bio template! The code's in the Pastebin link above. The columns are maintained by thin, transparent images. You may need to fiddle with the left-most column (only) to line up with the info; you don't have to fiddle with the other three sections.

Here's a preview of it filled out.

Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc! I'd love to see how you've used it, too. ^w^

aQGdIrb.png
man that is a useful theme. thanks! I'll probably put it into use soon haha
man that is a useful theme. thanks! I'll probably put it into use soon haha
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
[size=7]"[b][font=candara]Playwright[/font][/b]"[/size][size=5]; [url=https://pastebin.com/jZP00wUp][b]CODE HERE[/b][/url][i]![/i][/size] [size=1]@SkullLotus @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 @PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @Griminal @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @MusicalDreamer @Rikke99 @Mountainfall @Noivian @Buffykiev @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @GreywarenX @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik @Flowerfell @FlutteringMist @GuidanceOfficer @jorts @Anda @PotateTheGreat @Wychwing @Draconia34 @keptein @GreenGalaxy @Deciduice @Roheryn @JadeJewels[/size] A bio template! The code's in the Pastebin link above. The columns [i]are[/i] maintained by thin, transparent images. The '#' signs in the top corners were originally done to indicate the dragon's position in clan (left for Arabic and right for Latin), but you can remove the symbols and leave it blank, or utilize one/both spots for something else! [url=https://i.imgur.com/O6szHUH.png]Here's a preview of it filled out[/url]. Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc! I'd love to see how you've used it, too. ^w^ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wb2IXvF.png[/img][/center]
"Playwright"; CODE HERE!

@SkullLotus @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 @PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @Griminal @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @MusicalDreamer @Rikke99 @Mountainfall @Noivian @Buffykiev @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @GreywarenX @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik @Flowerfell @FlutteringMist @GuidanceOfficer @jorts @Anda @PotateTheGreat @Wychwing @Draconia34 @keptein @GreenGalaxy @Deciduice @Roheryn @JadeJewels

A bio template! The code's in the Pastebin link above. The columns are maintained by thin, transparent images. The '#' signs in the top corners were originally done to indicate the dragon's position in clan (left for Arabic and right for Latin), but you can remove the symbols and leave it blank, or utilize one/both spots for something else!

Here's a preview of it filled out.

Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc! I'd love to see how you've used it, too. ^w^

wb2IXvF.png
@Xemriss

I'd love a ping! This is great.
@Xemriss

I'd love a ping! This is great.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
@QueenAltari
Added; thank you! ^w^
@QueenAltari
Added; thank you! ^w^
@Xemriss Can I be added to the ping list, too? I love these!
@Xemriss Can I be added to the ping list, too? I love these!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50