Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Xem's Templates
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50
[size=7]"[b][font=candara]Tabbed[/font][/b]"[/size] [size=1]@SkullLotus @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 @PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @Griminal @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @MusicalDreamer @Rikke99 @Mountainfall @Noivian @Buffykiev @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @GreywarenX @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik[/size] A bio template for both Flight Rising and Dappervolk! The codes are found at their respective Pastebin links [i]below[/i]. There're thin, transparent images in the right columns to maintain their width. Dappervolk's coding can get finicky. Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc! I'd love to see how you've used them, too. ^w^ [size=5][url=https://pastebin.com/LXvdjRds][b]FLIGHT RISING CODE HERE[/b][/url][i]![/i][/size][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/379ErxL.png[/img][/center] [size=5][url=https://pastebin.com/K7gsGbQg][b]DAPPERVOLK CODE HERE[/b][/url][i]![/i][/size][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0H0XYjV.png[/img][/center]
"Tabbed"

@SkullLotus @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 @PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @Griminal @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @MusicalDreamer @Rikke99 @Mountainfall @Noivian @Buffykiev @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @GreywarenX @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik

A bio template for both Flight Rising and Dappervolk! The codes are found at their respective Pastebin links below. There're thin, transparent images in the right columns to maintain their width. Dappervolk's coding can get finicky.

Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc! I'd love to see how you've used them, too. ^w^

FLIGHT RISING CODE HERE!
379ErxL.png

DAPPERVOLK CODE HERE!
0H0XYjV.png
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Xemriss awesome as always!
@Xemriss awesome as always!
My beer can do this, hold me
@Doog87
Thank you! ^w^ <3
@Doog87
Thank you! ^w^ <3
@Xemriss
I'd love to be added to a pinglist! You do good work. <3
@Xemriss
I'd love to be added to a pinglist! You do good work. <3
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
Wow! I really like the clean look of this one. Great work!
Wow! I really like the clean look of this one. Great work!
UwUnl7O.png
@Flowerfell
Added; thank you! ^w^

@Nevros
Thank you! ^w^
@Flowerfell
Added; thank you! ^w^

@Nevros
Thank you! ^w^
I love your templates! I just used the mountain one for my male progenitor Sunray - edited somewhat so I could include familiar and breeding pair info. I'll probably be using it for my other Earth dragons too!
I love your templates! I just used the mountain one for my male progenitor Sunray - edited somewhat so I could include familiar and breeding pair info. I'll probably be using it for my other Earth dragons too!
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
Wow! This is great stuff!! May I be added to the pinglist @Xemriss

Also, I have quite a few pastel dragons, I'd love to see a baby blue and pink template at some point when you have the time.

I really love your stuff!
Wow! This is great stuff!! May I be added to the pinglist @Xemriss

Also, I have quite a few pastel dragons, I'd love to see a baby blue and pink template at some point when you have the time.

I really love your stuff!
@FlutteringMist
Added; thank you! <3
And I'll see what I can do. ^w^
@FlutteringMist
Added; thank you! <3
And I'll see what I can do. ^w^
[size=7]"[b][font=candara]Connect The Dots[/font][/b]"[/size][size=5]; [url=https://pastebin.com/UeHgZyEM][b]CODE HERE[/b][/url][i]![/i][/size] [size=1]@SkullLotus @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @Griminal @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @MusicalDreamer @Rikke99 @Mountainfall @Noivian @Buffykiev @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @GreywarenX @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik @Flowerfell @FlutteringMist[/size] A bio template! The code's in the Pastebin link above. There're thin, transparent images in the left side columns to help maintain widths. Also, there're four different colors used — one shade of blue (#9CDCF0), two shades of pink (#FFBAD7 is the softer shade, and #F788B6), and one shade of grey (#AAAAAA). [b]NOTE:[/b] If you replace the image with one that's not a familiar, the recommended width is 200px, so as to not stretch the columns. Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc! I'd love to see how you've used it, too. ^w^ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KpgSYzh.png[/img][/center]
"Connect The Dots"; CODE HERE!

@SkullLotus @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @Griminal @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @MusicalDreamer @Rikke99 @Mountainfall @Noivian @Buffykiev @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @GreywarenX @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik @Flowerfell @FlutteringMist

A bio template! The code's in the Pastebin link above. There're thin, transparent images in the left side columns to help maintain widths.

Also, there're four different colors used — one shade of blue (#9CDCF0), two shades of pink (#FFBAD7 is the softer shade, and #F788B6), and one shade of grey (#AAAAAA).

NOTE: If you replace the image with one that's not a familiar, the recommended width is 200px, so as to not stretch the columns.

Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc! I'd love to see how you've used it, too. ^w^

KpgSYzh.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50