Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Write Away
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 91 92
@Mypilot

Camille's feet ached, but she chose not to will the pain away. She walked through the forest, the sky just starting to lighten with the rising sun. Streaks of crimson, vermillion, gold, and rose colored the navy sky, begging for Camille's attention.

"Camille"

The word was said in a drawn out and haunting voice. Her head whipped around, almost fast enough to cause whiplash, but she saw nothing. It didn't mater that much, she might have just been hearing things.

"I'm lost, can you help me?"

This time the voice was high pitched and small, like that of a child. Camille took a deep breath and turned to see a small figure in a tree, cast in a cloak of shadows. She held her hands out and Camille could just barely see wisps of steam curling in tendrils from the rim. Shadowed figures sat in the tree with her, like haunted whispers. These shadows were jagged and sharp, and almost resembled animals, though Camille couldn't quite place what type.

"No. I can't"

Camille said to the shadow child and turned her back again. When she turned, Camille smelled smoke. She didn't see the flickering that would indicate a fire, but tendrils of smoke curled around her, permeating her hair, clothes and skin. Camille began to walk away, picking up her pace more and more, but the smoke merely followed her. She turned around and saw a wraith that was made of smoke, with a haunting smile dancing across her small face. Camille coughed and stuttered, trying to call upon her power but failing. She collapsed to the spongy forest floor, wheezing. She shook and shivered, but the smoke invading her nostrils and mouth didn't stop.

"No one will be here to help you."

Said the figure, and she turned and left as Camille's eyes closed and her chest stopped rising.
@Mypilot

Camille's feet ached, but she chose not to will the pain away. She walked through the forest, the sky just starting to lighten with the rising sun. Streaks of crimson, vermillion, gold, and rose colored the navy sky, begging for Camille's attention.

"Camille"

The word was said in a drawn out and haunting voice. Her head whipped around, almost fast enough to cause whiplash, but she saw nothing. It didn't mater that much, she might have just been hearing things.

"I'm lost, can you help me?"

This time the voice was high pitched and small, like that of a child. Camille took a deep breath and turned to see a small figure in a tree, cast in a cloak of shadows. She held her hands out and Camille could just barely see wisps of steam curling in tendrils from the rim. Shadowed figures sat in the tree with her, like haunted whispers. These shadows were jagged and sharp, and almost resembled animals, though Camille couldn't quite place what type.

"No. I can't"

Camille said to the shadow child and turned her back again. When she turned, Camille smelled smoke. She didn't see the flickering that would indicate a fire, but tendrils of smoke curled around her, permeating her hair, clothes and skin. Camille began to walk away, picking up her pace more and more, but the smoke merely followed her. She turned around and saw a wraith that was made of smoke, with a haunting smile dancing across her small face. Camille coughed and stuttered, trying to call upon her power but failing. She collapsed to the spongy forest floor, wheezing. She shook and shivered, but the smoke invading her nostrils and mouth didn't stop.

"No one will be here to help you."

Said the figure, and she turned and left as Camille's eyes closed and her chest stopped rising.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Mypilot

The dark, leafless trees creaked in the wind. The were was nothing covering the forest floor so rather than the soft crunch of an old leaf, the shoes of the young boy hit solid, soft dirt repeatedly. Despite the forest being so vacant of flora, it was impossible to see as the darkness of the place itself swallowed up any light that tried to penetrate it. Many had tried to cut the forest away as nothing was really living in it, but whenever an action against the forest was commited, the forest would fight back.

Despite the trees being dead, every time a branch was cut off, another would seemingly grow back the next day, just as dead as the previous one. A tree cut down, three more popped up in its place. After a time, the forest was called the Undead Woods and none dared to try to remove it.

There was a chill in the air that night, despite it being late August. The boy hugged his arms as he ventured deeper in. Was he terrified? Of course he was. Why was he there? Because his friends had dared him to, thinking he'd chicken out. Because not only did this forest have the reputation as being Undead, there was also a story surrounding it. One of a small girl, clad in blackened robes, that lived there with the owls. She could be seen, sitting in the trees, sipping her tea. She would see you, but you would never see her. Not until it was too late.

The boy snapped his head left and right, waiting for something to come out at him. He wanted to run. He wanted to leave so badly, but if he did, his friends would tease and mock him for not having the courage to stay the night. The only problem was that here, it was always night.

The boy tripped. His shoelace had come undone without him noticing. While he went down hard and fast, to him, it happened quite slowingly. The darkened ground coming up, feeling himself come closer and closer to it. The gray rock that happened to be in the perfect position to act as a terrible cushion for his head. He could feel his world slipping away. As if somehow, he knew once he hit that ground, he would never be able to stand up again. He closed his eyes and waited for the inevitable.

When it never came, he opened his eyes. He was still facing the ground, but now, the boy was hovering just above the rock. No, not hovering. It was almost like someone had hit the pause button. He couldn't move his head to look around and something, deep within him, was telling him not.

"My my~ it seems we have another one," a small, projected voice said. The young child couldn't tell where it was coming from. "Don't worry, I won't let any harm come to you." He felt a hand press gently on his back. Again, he closed his eyes, waiting for his end and again, when it didn't happen, he opened them.

He was no longer looking at the ground. Instead, he was facing the girl in the blackened robes. She seemed larger than he would've pictured her.

"Welcome, friend." Her lower face was visible up close and the boy saw that she had a sweet, caring smile on it. "Go join the others." She tossed him on in the air and the child stretched out his wings and beat them a few times. Surprised at first, the boy looked back down to where the girl had been, but she was gone. Without another thought, he flew off into the night.

Oh well.
@Mypilot

The dark, leafless trees creaked in the wind. The were was nothing covering the forest floor so rather than the soft crunch of an old leaf, the shoes of the young boy hit solid, soft dirt repeatedly. Despite the forest being so vacant of flora, it was impossible to see as the darkness of the place itself swallowed up any light that tried to penetrate it. Many had tried to cut the forest away as nothing was really living in it, but whenever an action against the forest was commited, the forest would fight back.

Despite the trees being dead, every time a branch was cut off, another would seemingly grow back the next day, just as dead as the previous one. A tree cut down, three more popped up in its place. After a time, the forest was called the Undead Woods and none dared to try to remove it.

There was a chill in the air that night, despite it being late August. The boy hugged his arms as he ventured deeper in. Was he terrified? Of course he was. Why was he there? Because his friends had dared him to, thinking he'd chicken out. Because not only did this forest have the reputation as being Undead, there was also a story surrounding it. One of a small girl, clad in blackened robes, that lived there with the owls. She could be seen, sitting in the trees, sipping her tea. She would see you, but you would never see her. Not until it was too late.

The boy snapped his head left and right, waiting for something to come out at him. He wanted to run. He wanted to leave so badly, but if he did, his friends would tease and mock him for not having the courage to stay the night. The only problem was that here, it was always night.

The boy tripped. His shoelace had come undone without him noticing. While he went down hard and fast, to him, it happened quite slowingly. The darkened ground coming up, feeling himself come closer and closer to it. The gray rock that happened to be in the perfect position to act as a terrible cushion for his head. He could feel his world slipping away. As if somehow, he knew once he hit that ground, he would never be able to stand up again. He closed his eyes and waited for the inevitable.

When it never came, he opened his eyes. He was still facing the ground, but now, the boy was hovering just above the rock. No, not hovering. It was almost like someone had hit the pause button. He couldn't move his head to look around and something, deep within him, was telling him not.

"My my~ it seems we have another one," a small, projected voice said. The young child couldn't tell where it was coming from. "Don't worry, I won't let any harm come to you." He felt a hand press gently on his back. Again, he closed his eyes, waiting for his end and again, when it didn't happen, he opened them.

He was no longer looking at the ground. Instead, he was facing the girl in the blackened robes. She seemed larger than he would've pictured her.

"Welcome, friend." Her lower face was visible up close and the boy saw that she had a sweet, caring smile on it. "Go join the others." She tossed him on in the air and the child stretched out his wings and beat them a few times. Surprised at first, the boy looked back down to where the girl had been, but she was gone. Without another thought, he flew off into the night.

Oh well.
HKrGNct.pngaeUUUJn.png
@Mypilot

If you're interested, here is the music I listened to as I wrote.

----

She remembered the night well, when life had changed for her and the others. It had been a warm day, and that carried on even after the sun had fallen beyond the horizon and the stars came to dance in the sky. She had spread her wings and soared through the trees, letting the light wind guide her movements so that she did not exert herself as she hunted for her prey. It was the perfect night for hunting; the warmth had brought the small creatures of the forest out from their nests and dens, and the wind hid any sound of her movement as she watched them all from above.

The forest had been peaceful that night, until a frightful wail split the air, shattering the silence into pieces and sending all of the prey scurrying for safety, the cry as effective as a hawk circling in the skies above. Whatever creature had disturbed the peace had cost her a meal, and she was not content to let such insult pass. Adding effort into her next downwards thrust of wings, she propelled herself more swiftly, aiming to investigate the inceasant cry.

She found the source of the noise tucked into the base of a great tree, one of the largest ones in her domain. She circled a couple of times, and then watched for a nearby branch, studying the strange creature, trying to see what it could be. It was unknown to her, but from the sound of its cries, she thought perhaps it was some strange breed of cat. Time passed as she watched, and more of her kind gathered around. A few of the braver ones dared to approach it from the ground, and the creature began to quieten down.

What a strange night it had been, the day the creature had come to be among them.

The days grew long, and the sun came and went with its endless cycle, battling the moon for dominion over the sky. The owls of the forest began to watch over the creature. It was a curious thing to them, and they seemingly could not help themselves from approaching it, teaching it how to survive. It was shambling in its movements, clumbsy and loud, and more often and not, it scared away their prey. But with time it grew large enough that it kept away many dangers, and helped them when they were hurt.

She never grew to approve of the creature, but she did not work to drive it away, either.

The bigger it got, the more like them it tried to become. It fashioned itself a cloak of wings, gluing together the discarded feathers of her kind, so that it might mimic them, and keep itself warm when the nights were less forgiving. It climbed trees to be with them, even though sometimes its movements dislodged those that were resting, and often it would fall and disrupt all the branches on the way down. When it cocked its head to listen, its eyes would often cross in a peculiar way, and its neck never turned quite like theirs did.

The things it ate were so strange, as were many of its behaviours. And yet, she was not threatened by this creature that had invaded their sanctuary. Somehow, it had become one of them, and she knew that as the moon continued to fight with the sun, the creature would continue to grow and protect them. Even as her feathers began to fade with age, still the creature grew, and with it its strength an understanding of her kind.

She had found herself in the presence of a guardian that day, and without her knowledge, she had helped protect her sanctuary from dangers that not even she could understand.

Owls were full of knowledge of all sorts of special things, but knowledge was not always power.

The creature had power, and she knew that it would use it to help them, even if she did not approve of the ways in which it chose to do so.

They were the owls of the forest, and for a long time she had been the one to guide them, but somehow the creature had learnt their ways and improved on them, and now it was time for a new era to begin. The era of the creature with the wail of a cat.
@Mypilot

If you're interested, here is the music I listened to as I wrote.

----

She remembered the night well, when life had changed for her and the others. It had been a warm day, and that carried on even after the sun had fallen beyond the horizon and the stars came to dance in the sky. She had spread her wings and soared through the trees, letting the light wind guide her movements so that she did not exert herself as she hunted for her prey. It was the perfect night for hunting; the warmth had brought the small creatures of the forest out from their nests and dens, and the wind hid any sound of her movement as she watched them all from above.

The forest had been peaceful that night, until a frightful wail split the air, shattering the silence into pieces and sending all of the prey scurrying for safety, the cry as effective as a hawk circling in the skies above. Whatever creature had disturbed the peace had cost her a meal, and she was not content to let such insult pass. Adding effort into her next downwards thrust of wings, she propelled herself more swiftly, aiming to investigate the inceasant cry.

She found the source of the noise tucked into the base of a great tree, one of the largest ones in her domain. She circled a couple of times, and then watched for a nearby branch, studying the strange creature, trying to see what it could be. It was unknown to her, but from the sound of its cries, she thought perhaps it was some strange breed of cat. Time passed as she watched, and more of her kind gathered around. A few of the braver ones dared to approach it from the ground, and the creature began to quieten down.

What a strange night it had been, the day the creature had come to be among them.

The days grew long, and the sun came and went with its endless cycle, battling the moon for dominion over the sky. The owls of the forest began to watch over the creature. It was a curious thing to them, and they seemingly could not help themselves from approaching it, teaching it how to survive. It was shambling in its movements, clumbsy and loud, and more often and not, it scared away their prey. But with time it grew large enough that it kept away many dangers, and helped them when they were hurt.

She never grew to approve of the creature, but she did not work to drive it away, either.

The bigger it got, the more like them it tried to become. It fashioned itself a cloak of wings, gluing together the discarded feathers of her kind, so that it might mimic them, and keep itself warm when the nights were less forgiving. It climbed trees to be with them, even though sometimes its movements dislodged those that were resting, and often it would fall and disrupt all the branches on the way down. When it cocked its head to listen, its eyes would often cross in a peculiar way, and its neck never turned quite like theirs did.

The things it ate were so strange, as were many of its behaviours. And yet, she was not threatened by this creature that had invaded their sanctuary. Somehow, it had become one of them, and she knew that as the moon continued to fight with the sun, the creature would continue to grow and protect them. Even as her feathers began to fade with age, still the creature grew, and with it its strength an understanding of her kind.

She had found herself in the presence of a guardian that day, and without her knowledge, she had helped protect her sanctuary from dangers that not even she could understand.

Owls were full of knowledge of all sorts of special things, but knowledge was not always power.

The creature had power, and she knew that it would use it to help them, even if she did not approve of the ways in which it chose to do so.

They were the owls of the forest, and for a long time she had been the one to guide them, but somehow the creature had learnt their ways and improved on them, and now it was time for a new era to begin. The era of the creature with the wail of a cat.
DmRdZYl.png
@Mypilot

The screech that echoed through the forest, a knife on glass sound that rippled through the air, pressed at the stumbling figure. His head whipped up, and leaves crackled as his foot shifted. One step, hesitant and slow. Two step, stronger and more fearful. Three step, running through the trees. Branches whipped at his face, his eyes darting to the side where black shapes flew parallel to him.

He stumbled over a root, falling to the ground hard, hand skidding across the ground as he tried to catch himself. The man hissed, feeling skin cut on the rocks and leaves, blood welling up as he pulled himself to his knees. A white rabbit bound from the brush, paused long enough to twitch its nose at him, before disappearing once more.

Fear clawed at his chest, the unshakable feeling that something was wrong.

Above his head, an owl hooted, and the sound of cracking twigs came from behind him. He grit his teeth, pulling himself to his feet, ignoring the way that crows settled in the trees around him, brown eyes watching him as he limped forward. There was fire in his ankle at every step, and yellow eyes of a black cat watched him from the side.

Waiting.

Two turtle doves joined the crows and owl, hopping along the wood behind the man. His breath came raggedly, eyes darting back and forth as paranoia grew. His skin crawled, goosebumps rising at the howls that came from behind him. He tried to remind himself that it was too early for the wolves to be up and about yet, that the sun hadn’t yet reached the peak in the sky for all that the mist obscured its rays and the trees cast long shadows.

“You are a strange one,” the voice was soft, child like and echoed from every direction around him. He whirled and paled. Pale legs crossed and the hooded figure took a teacup from the owl next to them, blowing softly on the steam that rose, dancing through the air before joining the mist. Bright eyes pinned him in place, and he twitched, the black cat rubbing up against his legs and the crows, six now that he took the time to count them settling on either side of him.

“Not many would wander on the day of death,” the figure added, curious and amused, taking a sip from their cup. They set it back down on the plate and held a hand out, delicate and bony. Silently, a black butterfly landed on it, wings fluttering softly. “But I gather that you are not a superstitious one.”

His jaw jumped as he clenched his teeth, but before he could answer-

“That is too bad. The banshee would have liked you.”

-the world went dark.
@Mypilot

The screech that echoed through the forest, a knife on glass sound that rippled through the air, pressed at the stumbling figure. His head whipped up, and leaves crackled as his foot shifted. One step, hesitant and slow. Two step, stronger and more fearful. Three step, running through the trees. Branches whipped at his face, his eyes darting to the side where black shapes flew parallel to him.

He stumbled over a root, falling to the ground hard, hand skidding across the ground as he tried to catch himself. The man hissed, feeling skin cut on the rocks and leaves, blood welling up as he pulled himself to his knees. A white rabbit bound from the brush, paused long enough to twitch its nose at him, before disappearing once more.

Fear clawed at his chest, the unshakable feeling that something was wrong.

Above his head, an owl hooted, and the sound of cracking twigs came from behind him. He grit his teeth, pulling himself to his feet, ignoring the way that crows settled in the trees around him, brown eyes watching him as he limped forward. There was fire in his ankle at every step, and yellow eyes of a black cat watched him from the side.

Waiting.

Two turtle doves joined the crows and owl, hopping along the wood behind the man. His breath came raggedly, eyes darting back and forth as paranoia grew. His skin crawled, goosebumps rising at the howls that came from behind him. He tried to remind himself that it was too early for the wolves to be up and about yet, that the sun hadn’t yet reached the peak in the sky for all that the mist obscured its rays and the trees cast long shadows.

“You are a strange one,” the voice was soft, child like and echoed from every direction around him. He whirled and paled. Pale legs crossed and the hooded figure took a teacup from the owl next to them, blowing softly on the steam that rose, dancing through the air before joining the mist. Bright eyes pinned him in place, and he twitched, the black cat rubbing up against his legs and the crows, six now that he took the time to count them settling on either side of him.

“Not many would wander on the day of death,” the figure added, curious and amused, taking a sip from their cup. They set it back down on the plate and held a hand out, delicate and bony. Silently, a black butterfly landed on it, wings fluttering softly. “But I gather that you are not a superstitious one.”

His jaw jumped as he clenched his teeth, but before he could answer-

“That is too bad. The banshee would have liked you.”

-the world went dark.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@mypilot

I walked a dreary path alone
o’er bent and broken cobblestones.
The moon did rise
and hide her eyes
from the darkness in my soul.

I will confront the depths of hell
and cross the paths where angels fell.
I stand but one
against all odds.
I will save her from Death’s cell

The path narrowed, the air grew cold.
I pulled my cloak tight against snow.
Lilies watched me,
and I could see
perched within a subtle glow

a slim figure, wings by her sides,
her shoulders squared in haughty pride.
Her smile a knife,
no scent of life.
Owls about her did reside.

Why do you travel here young man?
You will soon be too weak to stand.
Death lurks nearby,
your heart, it cries.
Nothing ever goes as planned.

I eyed the figure cloaked in black,
my stance wide in case of attack.
Her head did move,
Her gaze was love.
I gasped out a chokéd hack.

I’m an owl now, as you must know.
I guide lost souls between the worlds.
This is my fate.
Please do not hate,
but he is near and you must go.

You should not yet be on this course.
I can’t return by any force.
Please go, be free.
Remember me.
Now run, don’t dwell, you’re a source…

She never spoke her last farewell.
I turned as fear began to swell.
Death stood yonder,
seemed to ponder
my soul within its fleshy shell.

I heard her cry, he cut me down.
Blood seeped into my lungs; I drowned
My soul was shed.
My anger fled.
And freedom is what I found.

Each night I fly, but not alone
O’er bent and broken cobblestones.
I meet her eyes.
We own the skies.
I glide on wings of a crow.
@mypilot

I walked a dreary path alone
o’er bent and broken cobblestones.
The moon did rise
and hide her eyes
from the darkness in my soul.

I will confront the depths of hell
and cross the paths where angels fell.
I stand but one
against all odds.
I will save her from Death’s cell

The path narrowed, the air grew cold.
I pulled my cloak tight against snow.
Lilies watched me,
and I could see
perched within a subtle glow

a slim figure, wings by her sides,
her shoulders squared in haughty pride.
Her smile a knife,
no scent of life.
Owls about her did reside.

Why do you travel here young man?
You will soon be too weak to stand.
Death lurks nearby,
your heart, it cries.
Nothing ever goes as planned.

I eyed the figure cloaked in black,
my stance wide in case of attack.
Her head did move,
Her gaze was love.
I gasped out a chokéd hack.

I’m an owl now, as you must know.
I guide lost souls between the worlds.
This is my fate.
Please do not hate,
but he is near and you must go.

You should not yet be on this course.
I can’t return by any force.
Please go, be free.
Remember me.
Now run, don’t dwell, you’re a source…

She never spoke her last farewell.
I turned as fear began to swell.
Death stood yonder,
seemed to ponder
my soul within its fleshy shell.

I heard her cry, he cut me down.
Blood seeped into my lungs; I drowned
My soul was shed.
My anger fled.
And freedom is what I found.

Each night I fly, but not alone
O’er bent and broken cobblestones.
I meet her eyes.
We own the skies.
I glide on wings of a crow.
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
@MyPilot

Adrien stood at the edge of the woods. Behind him were the lush green fields that led to his village. Before me was the dark and dank Eulen forest. The villagers said it was cursed. That the owls that lived there would attack anyone the instant they set foot in their territory. They would tear at your body while you breath, picking your bones clean until while you have to sit there and wait to die in agony.

He had always been a firm believer in the legend, though that had never stopped him from brushing past the edge of the browning bushes and the dying trees, curious as to what may be hidden in the dark forest. He had even spotted dark shapes flitting between the trees from time to time. One seemed much larger than the others and Adrien hadn’t gone near the woods since.

But now he had no choice.

The Eulen forest was the quickest way to the next village and he needed a doctor. He remembered Marie’s face flushed with fever as she lay helpless in the bed. If he didn’t get her a doctor soon then-

No. He couldn’t afford to think like that. Marie was going to be fine and he was going to find the best doctor for her. Adrien rolled back his shoulders and raised his head. Even as his hands shook he crossed the border into the trees.

The change was instant. The warmth he had felt was replaced with a chill that sent shivers up his spine. As he continued on through the gloom, Adrien could feel it getting harder to breathe in the oppressive air.

A dark shape flit by on his left. He glanced at where it was and his breathing became more rapid. It wasn’t until he saw the second shape that his pace began to increase.

The dark blurs continued to pass him and his pace increased as they came more often and in larger numbers until he was in a barely controlled run.

Suddenly, the makeshift path he had been using ended and he came face to face with a tree full of owls. In their center was what he could only describe as their leader. They were what looked like a human with a cloak designed to look like the owls. Adrien couldn’t make out any other features as they were almost completely shrouded by the cloak.

He took one step back then another. He needed to help his sister but he couldn’t do that if he was dead.

On his next step, his foot caught on a tree root. Though Adrien couldn’t help but think there hadn’t been anything there a second ago.

He fell on his back and he let out a small grunt at the impact. The slight pain he felt was quickly forgotten as the humanoid figure floated down from the tree and approached him.

Adrien’s breathing sped up and became even heavier. He scrambled back as best he could until his back rammed into a tree. He knew that hadn’t been there before.

The figure continued to approach. Adrien squeezed his eyes closed for the inevitable pain. He could feel the figure’s cold breath as it hit his face, but the pain never came. Adrien waited another heartbeat before daring open his eyes. Two gold orbs stared back.

He couldn’t help the scream that came out of his mouth. The force of it knocked him back into the tree and made the figure take a couple steps back.

“I’m sorry,” they whispered. “It’s just I’ve never met anyone like you before. I didn’t mean to scare you.”

Adrien looked up at the figure in confusion. This was not what was supposed to happen.

“Oh! I should introduce myself. I am Eulen,” the figure removed their hood and extended his hand out to Adrien. Adrien hesitantly accepted it and stood. The boy beneath the hood stood slightly taller than him but Adrien could barely notice that.

Damn he looks good he thought. He then chastised himself and thought back to his mission.

“I need to get to the other side of the forest. My sister needs a doctor.”

A look of great sadness passed over Eulen’s face and he couldn’t seem to meet Adrien’s eyes.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered. “The forest won’t let anyone leave. I’m afraid you are stuck here. I hope that you can at least find my company enjoyable.” Eulen attempted a half smile at the last comment.

Adrien didn’t notice. He’d never see his sister again.
@MyPilot

Adrien stood at the edge of the woods. Behind him were the lush green fields that led to his village. Before me was the dark and dank Eulen forest. The villagers said it was cursed. That the owls that lived there would attack anyone the instant they set foot in their territory. They would tear at your body while you breath, picking your bones clean until while you have to sit there and wait to die in agony.

He had always been a firm believer in the legend, though that had never stopped him from brushing past the edge of the browning bushes and the dying trees, curious as to what may be hidden in the dark forest. He had even spotted dark shapes flitting between the trees from time to time. One seemed much larger than the others and Adrien hadn’t gone near the woods since.

But now he had no choice.

The Eulen forest was the quickest way to the next village and he needed a doctor. He remembered Marie’s face flushed with fever as she lay helpless in the bed. If he didn’t get her a doctor soon then-

No. He couldn’t afford to think like that. Marie was going to be fine and he was going to find the best doctor for her. Adrien rolled back his shoulders and raised his head. Even as his hands shook he crossed the border into the trees.

The change was instant. The warmth he had felt was replaced with a chill that sent shivers up his spine. As he continued on through the gloom, Adrien could feel it getting harder to breathe in the oppressive air.

A dark shape flit by on his left. He glanced at where it was and his breathing became more rapid. It wasn’t until he saw the second shape that his pace began to increase.

The dark blurs continued to pass him and his pace increased as they came more often and in larger numbers until he was in a barely controlled run.

Suddenly, the makeshift path he had been using ended and he came face to face with a tree full of owls. In their center was what he could only describe as their leader. They were what looked like a human with a cloak designed to look like the owls. Adrien couldn’t make out any other features as they were almost completely shrouded by the cloak.

He took one step back then another. He needed to help his sister but he couldn’t do that if he was dead.

On his next step, his foot caught on a tree root. Though Adrien couldn’t help but think there hadn’t been anything there a second ago.

He fell on his back and he let out a small grunt at the impact. The slight pain he felt was quickly forgotten as the humanoid figure floated down from the tree and approached him.

Adrien’s breathing sped up and became even heavier. He scrambled back as best he could until his back rammed into a tree. He knew that hadn’t been there before.

The figure continued to approach. Adrien squeezed his eyes closed for the inevitable pain. He could feel the figure’s cold breath as it hit his face, but the pain never came. Adrien waited another heartbeat before daring open his eyes. Two gold orbs stared back.

He couldn’t help the scream that came out of his mouth. The force of it knocked him back into the tree and made the figure take a couple steps back.

“I’m sorry,” they whispered. “It’s just I’ve never met anyone like you before. I didn’t mean to scare you.”

Adrien looked up at the figure in confusion. This was not what was supposed to happen.

“Oh! I should introduce myself. I am Eulen,” the figure removed their hood and extended his hand out to Adrien. Adrien hesitantly accepted it and stood. The boy beneath the hood stood slightly taller than him but Adrien could barely notice that.

Damn he looks good he thought. He then chastised himself and thought back to his mission.

“I need to get to the other side of the forest. My sister needs a doctor.”

A look of great sadness passed over Eulen’s face and he couldn’t seem to meet Adrien’s eyes.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered. “The forest won’t let anyone leave. I’m afraid you are stuck here. I hope that you can at least find my company enjoyable.” Eulen attempted a half smile at the last comment.

Adrien didn’t notice. He’d never see his sister again.
AVcm6cm.gifSFt2mV6.pngehvITcG.gifAk5NINa.png+1 FR Time
The owls' midnight eyes burned.

Aureole perched lightly on the branch, her thoughts weighing heavily on her mind. All the other gods had left her, a child goddess in an old world, its sole guardian and caretaker. Why? It did not matter. She had been too young to remember them - had only known this as she came into her own, reading the patterns of the stars across the sky. When at last she had run away from - "the system", they called it - the world had taken her in.

She felt the heat of her drink spreading to her hands. Wild tea. She missed the drink hot chocolate. Coffee could warm the mind, and tea the soul, but hot cocoa warmed the heart. She needed that right now. Humanity had been cold to her, and she could feel their ice threatening the outskirts of her heart.

She could feel her cloak stir around her as she reached her long, slender legs down and alighted with the tips of her toes on the ground. The dark feathers lightly brushed her calves. It was the one gift the gods had left her - an ability she didn't have, to transform, to fly. With a whoosh of air and a brush of cold against her skin, she left the ground, soaring into the stars.

The others followed her. She screeched at them, warning them back, but they stubbornly came. At last lights like cold, lifelessly twinkling jewels came into view over the horizon - a distant city. The occasional triumphant cry of a successful hunt changed to clamorous cries of confusion and distress. Aureola would have sighed, were she able in this form.

Humans - why was it written in the celestial history that they were the crowning glory of the gods' achievements. Even they had long debated - 'Are we a failed experiment?' With the little self-awareness they had, they recognized their deeply-flawed nature. What was so special about them?

"Potential," the star-song whispered. Aureola scoffed. What was potential, scientifically, but the ability to change? And where, scientifically, did such change occur? Forest fires and earthquakes. At the top of a 'roller-coaster', where the only possible direction to go was down. That was a man-made device, and by man's own words; "It's all downhill from here," "You're going down," "break down," "let down," even "fallen," or "fallen from grace" - that was not a good thing. Going down, falling, meant you were going to hit the ground, meant you were going to break and shatter into a million tiny pieces of glittering glass that no one could ever put back together...

The thought that she had been entertaining for some time now swirled into her head like ink through water, venom through blood.

She could destroy them. Very easily, barely having to lift a finger, she could rid the planet of these monsters. She could take her anger out on them, make them die in fire and agony - but she would never do such a thing. It was tempting, sometimes, but she would carry their dying pain for eternity. No, she would be merciful, extinguish them swiftly and painlessly, like a candle in a gentle breeze.

There would be no more war. No more pollution. No more deforestation and oil spills. No more immoral politicians encouraging hate in citizens of countries marketed as 'bastions of tolerance'. Even the 'freest countries couldn't claim more than that, couldn't pretend that they loved and accepted those they did not consider 'their own'. The 'other' had to be thieves, rapists, murderers. Never mind they look to their 'own' and see their accusations partially reflected therein, as anywhere. There would be no more violence incited by petty differences - pigmentation, genitalia, currency, which of the gods that had abandoned them that they prayed to. There would be no more pettiness that the humans were so good at - teenagers screaming 'I hate you' because their parents made them come home a half an hour too early, partners leaving each other because for arbitrary reasons, people making excuses. 'I can't help myself, I only did it once, it's not hurting anyone but me.' No more.

Gliding down in the stealth the night afforded, she reached the small grove nestled in the desert hills outside the city. The mist of the forest had been left far behind, and with it, the ethereal, haunted feeling of the fading trees. The air was clear and clean, fresh from a rare desert storm. With it, as she threw her hood back, she felt her head start to clear. She could see now what this dark resentment masked.

Loneliness. Fear. Abandonment. Sorrow. Grief. All of these in abundance.

She was startled by the rustling of bushes and the soft noises of breathless crying. She crouched low, remembering that she was near the outlying houses, where the 'rich' humans lived.

A simple girl, with unremarkable features. It was only as her eyes passed over the spot where Aureola hid that the goddess nearly gasped, her heart reacting in ways she couldn't fully recognize. With her own mind unclouded, she could see through the fog of desperation. "A window to the soul", indeed - as the humans put it. Always had the windows she had seen been closed, shuttered, boarded, and locked. Hers were open, vulnerable. Hers were a mirror.

Aureola stepped forward, approaching the girl like she would a wounded animal. The girl didn't notice, at first, and took out some small, unidentifiable shadows. As Aureola adjusted her vision, she recognized the girl's intent.

"No," she yelped breathlessly, knocking the objects from her hand as she raised them towards her lips. She grasped the girl's wrist, reaching for her other as the girl struggled and lashed out. Within a short span of time, she fell limp, breathing raggedly. Her eyes were closed as she awaited her fate.

Aureola's head spun. Why? She had just finished contemplating wiping all humans out, so why was it so important to save even just one? It wasn't love - she had just met them, and she knew well enough that as much as the humans wrote love as salvation for the lost, the holy guide to bring even the devil back to light, it was not so. She knew also that this was not cynicism on her part - though she had experienced no abundance of love herself, she had felt the best of it empathetically. She was a goddess, after all.

"Please," she found herself saying. "Don't. Don't leave me alone." She was startled when a drop of water landed on the girl's face, startling her eyes open. Reaching to her cheek with shaking fingertips, she hazily noticed it wet with tears.

"I know you," she cried desperately. "You cannot do this. I need you."

"No one needs me," the girl said, her voice dull with a numbness beyond despair. Her breath, though, hitched at the end. Could it be a tiny bit of desperate hope persisted despite all? Aureola knew it had to be.

Aureola reached down and tenderly stroked her cheek. The girl leaned into it as if she was starving for a touch of affection. She was, Aureola knew.

"Let me prove you wrong," she said. There was a feeling growing inside of her, as if she was lowering a crucial puzzle piece into place, one that made the picture make sense. A halo of light surrounded her hand, passing her true gift to the girl below. Her destiny, if there were such a thing; her reason for existing, for sure. Something that not even the stars with their infinite knowledge could reveal to her, because until it came to her, it was unknown.

Creation was the realm of the gods, but to create a god?

The glow faded from Aureola, though her identity and power remained. The girl seemed surrounded still by a halo that only the other goddess could see. She gasped as knowledge, sensation, emotion, and deeper things flooded her being. Aureola waited patiently, until the sky was blue and gold with the coming dawn.

Finally, as the girl looked up at her with fawn-eyes of wonder, she spoke.

"Name yourself," she murmured.

The girl considered. There was fear and sadness still in her eyes, fear and sadness that Aureola knew would never fully leave. Even gods were deeply flawed, after all. "I think, therefore I am -" flawed, the saying should go. The capacity for capacity, the potential to change - that lent the power to be wrong, to be broken, to not be whole. But there was peace also, in the girl's eyes.

A songbird alighted on the girl's shoulder as she pushed herself up. "Umbra," she quavered, managing a wavering smile. The sun's reaching rays shone through her pale hair. Her sunrise eyes burned.

@Mypilot
The owls' midnight eyes burned.

Aureole perched lightly on the branch, her thoughts weighing heavily on her mind. All the other gods had left her, a child goddess in an old world, its sole guardian and caretaker. Why? It did not matter. She had been too young to remember them - had only known this as she came into her own, reading the patterns of the stars across the sky. When at last she had run away from - "the system", they called it - the world had taken her in.

She felt the heat of her drink spreading to her hands. Wild tea. She missed the drink hot chocolate. Coffee could warm the mind, and tea the soul, but hot cocoa warmed the heart. She needed that right now. Humanity had been cold to her, and she could feel their ice threatening the outskirts of her heart.

She could feel her cloak stir around her as she reached her long, slender legs down and alighted with the tips of her toes on the ground. The dark feathers lightly brushed her calves. It was the one gift the gods had left her - an ability she didn't have, to transform, to fly. With a whoosh of air and a brush of cold against her skin, she left the ground, soaring into the stars.

The others followed her. She screeched at them, warning them back, but they stubbornly came. At last lights like cold, lifelessly twinkling jewels came into view over the horizon - a distant city. The occasional triumphant cry of a successful hunt changed to clamorous cries of confusion and distress. Aureola would have sighed, were she able in this form.

Humans - why was it written in the celestial history that they were the crowning glory of the gods' achievements. Even they had long debated - 'Are we a failed experiment?' With the little self-awareness they had, they recognized their deeply-flawed nature. What was so special about them?

"Potential," the star-song whispered. Aureola scoffed. What was potential, scientifically, but the ability to change? And where, scientifically, did such change occur? Forest fires and earthquakes. At the top of a 'roller-coaster', where the only possible direction to go was down. That was a man-made device, and by man's own words; "It's all downhill from here," "You're going down," "break down," "let down," even "fallen," or "fallen from grace" - that was not a good thing. Going down, falling, meant you were going to hit the ground, meant you were going to break and shatter into a million tiny pieces of glittering glass that no one could ever put back together...

The thought that she had been entertaining for some time now swirled into her head like ink through water, venom through blood.

She could destroy them. Very easily, barely having to lift a finger, she could rid the planet of these monsters. She could take her anger out on them, make them die in fire and agony - but she would never do such a thing. It was tempting, sometimes, but she would carry their dying pain for eternity. No, she would be merciful, extinguish them swiftly and painlessly, like a candle in a gentle breeze.

There would be no more war. No more pollution. No more deforestation and oil spills. No more immoral politicians encouraging hate in citizens of countries marketed as 'bastions of tolerance'. Even the 'freest countries couldn't claim more than that, couldn't pretend that they loved and accepted those they did not consider 'their own'. The 'other' had to be thieves, rapists, murderers. Never mind they look to their 'own' and see their accusations partially reflected therein, as anywhere. There would be no more violence incited by petty differences - pigmentation, genitalia, currency, which of the gods that had abandoned them that they prayed to. There would be no more pettiness that the humans were so good at - teenagers screaming 'I hate you' because their parents made them come home a half an hour too early, partners leaving each other because for arbitrary reasons, people making excuses. 'I can't help myself, I only did it once, it's not hurting anyone but me.' No more.

Gliding down in the stealth the night afforded, she reached the small grove nestled in the desert hills outside the city. The mist of the forest had been left far behind, and with it, the ethereal, haunted feeling of the fading trees. The air was clear and clean, fresh from a rare desert storm. With it, as she threw her hood back, she felt her head start to clear. She could see now what this dark resentment masked.

Loneliness. Fear. Abandonment. Sorrow. Grief. All of these in abundance.

She was startled by the rustling of bushes and the soft noises of breathless crying. She crouched low, remembering that she was near the outlying houses, where the 'rich' humans lived.

A simple girl, with unremarkable features. It was only as her eyes passed over the spot where Aureola hid that the goddess nearly gasped, her heart reacting in ways she couldn't fully recognize. With her own mind unclouded, she could see through the fog of desperation. "A window to the soul", indeed - as the humans put it. Always had the windows she had seen been closed, shuttered, boarded, and locked. Hers were open, vulnerable. Hers were a mirror.

Aureola stepped forward, approaching the girl like she would a wounded animal. The girl didn't notice, at first, and took out some small, unidentifiable shadows. As Aureola adjusted her vision, she recognized the girl's intent.

"No," she yelped breathlessly, knocking the objects from her hand as she raised them towards her lips. She grasped the girl's wrist, reaching for her other as the girl struggled and lashed out. Within a short span of time, she fell limp, breathing raggedly. Her eyes were closed as she awaited her fate.

Aureola's head spun. Why? She had just finished contemplating wiping all humans out, so why was it so important to save even just one? It wasn't love - she had just met them, and she knew well enough that as much as the humans wrote love as salvation for the lost, the holy guide to bring even the devil back to light, it was not so. She knew also that this was not cynicism on her part - though she had experienced no abundance of love herself, she had felt the best of it empathetically. She was a goddess, after all.

"Please," she found herself saying. "Don't. Don't leave me alone." She was startled when a drop of water landed on the girl's face, startling her eyes open. Reaching to her cheek with shaking fingertips, she hazily noticed it wet with tears.

"I know you," she cried desperately. "You cannot do this. I need you."

"No one needs me," the girl said, her voice dull with a numbness beyond despair. Her breath, though, hitched at the end. Could it be a tiny bit of desperate hope persisted despite all? Aureola knew it had to be.

Aureola reached down and tenderly stroked her cheek. The girl leaned into it as if she was starving for a touch of affection. She was, Aureola knew.

"Let me prove you wrong," she said. There was a feeling growing inside of her, as if she was lowering a crucial puzzle piece into place, one that made the picture make sense. A halo of light surrounded her hand, passing her true gift to the girl below. Her destiny, if there were such a thing; her reason for existing, for sure. Something that not even the stars with their infinite knowledge could reveal to her, because until it came to her, it was unknown.

Creation was the realm of the gods, but to create a god?

The glow faded from Aureola, though her identity and power remained. The girl seemed surrounded still by a halo that only the other goddess could see. She gasped as knowledge, sensation, emotion, and deeper things flooded her being. Aureola waited patiently, until the sky was blue and gold with the coming dawn.

Finally, as the girl looked up at her with fawn-eyes of wonder, she spoke.

"Name yourself," she murmured.

The girl considered. There was fear and sadness still in her eyes, fear and sadness that Aureola knew would never fully leave. Even gods were deeply flawed, after all. "I think, therefore I am -" flawed, the saying should go. The capacity for capacity, the potential to change - that lent the power to be wrong, to be broken, to not be whole. But there was peace also, in the girl's eyes.

A songbird alighted on the girl's shoulder as she pushed herself up. "Umbra," she quavered, managing a wavering smile. The sun's reaching rays shone through her pale hair. Her sunrise eyes burned.

@Mypilot
RkXJJ5L.png
3adgzZD.png
6Dq3jOp.png
tqGkHih.png
bYt72YT.png
AaYNmEX.png
@Mypilot (brilliant artwork, great choice!)

Welcome to My Parlor

Darkened brambles shield the skies

From feathered foe of wings and lies

Beware her parlor and place of dwelling

And the well-spun web of Truth she’ll be telling

In your dreams and hopes and fears, will she bask

So heed this warning, should she ask,

“Might you stay a while– chat, and drink?”

A simple question one might think

Used to lull and still and soften

To serve as the final nail within your coffin

For once you accept her invitation

So begins her game of desolation

Which comes with a heavy toll

For at its end she’ll have your soul.

@Mypilot (brilliant artwork, great choice!)

Welcome to My Parlor

Darkened brambles shield the skies

From feathered foe of wings and lies

Beware her parlor and place of dwelling

And the well-spun web of Truth she’ll be telling

In your dreams and hopes and fears, will she bask

So heed this warning, should she ask,

“Might you stay a while– chat, and drink?”

A simple question one might think

Used to lull and still and soften

To serve as the final nail within your coffin

For once you accept her invitation

So begins her game of desolation

Which comes with a heavy toll

For at its end she’ll have your soul.

JOMDIQa.png
@Sillywinter - I like that you created a unique world for this prompt! And so fitting, too. =D I thought the story was interesting and definitely leaves the reader wanting more. Makes you curious what happens to the main character next, and just how they plan on returning the Owl Queen's favor.

@Meddlesomedragon - An interesting story, and kind of cool. =D I really like your characters especially, and it'd be interesting to see more of their story unfold and learning more about them. I think your writing itself is really good and makes the story interesting, but I did wish it had more of a solid ending. ^.^;;

@Lightshadow101 - A nice spooky reply. I'm assuming this is a stand-alone in comparison to your other replies, and I love that! Little pocket short stories are always my favourite. I like how the voices were different, whispering and childish. I also like how I can't tell if the owl girl is the wraith, or if they're two separate entities. Adds an air of mystery to the whole thing.

@demonslayr62 - This was sort of the way I imagined a few people were going to take it, so it's nice to see the dream being realized. =.D I think it's a real neat idea, and makes for a kind of creepy ending. Owls are great, but it sure would suck to be forced into one. I feel like the ending kind of hinted that he didn't really remember who he was? If so, that's doubly eerie. Better than being dead!

@Karika - When I started this, I thought it was in the perspective of the owl girl! It really surprised me the direction you took with it, but I loooooved it. It was such a mystical and lovely story to read, and I loved the little power play between the creature and the owl. The weird sort of respect the owl has for her? Or, at least, understanding. A lovely piece. =D

@SocialBookWorm - Ah, death. lol I loved how I threw owls at you and you made a whole forest of other animals! It added to the believability of the owl girl. She's like a weird queen of foresty death. I just picture all the animals in that forest being entirely black, and I think that'd be a cool world to visit. =D Well, beside the murderous endings.

@Chrisondra - Oh, gosh. Poems really do just knuckle punch me in the gut. Especially how you write them. ;v; Absolutely beautiful story telling in this, and lovely rhythm. This is another reply that I wish was a full length novel. I'd love to learn more about owl girls dynamic with this newly made crow. =D

@PixieKnight3264 - Enchanted forests are always the best, unless they're evil in which case they're probably second best. Really unfortunate that Adrien got stuck there without his sister (especially when she's ill), but man oh man do I want to know what happens next in this story. Does he accept his fate? Does his sister have any hope? What happens with Adrien and the owl boy? I need answers!

@lessthan3 - Daaang, you really went above and beyond for this prompt! And I loved what you did with it. \o/ Deity stories always interest me, and this lone goddess who lost faith in humanity somehow finds it again in a girl who lost faith in life. A really touching story, and it's beautiful to see both characters get what they wanted. Maybe not what they expected, but the universe certainly came around for them. =D

@Annalynn - Pooooeeems. Man, do I love these. This sounds like the sort of thing I'd find in Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. I imagine parents (er, fantasy parents) telling this story to their kids to remind them that the creepy owl lady who lives in the woods is, in fact, very creepy.

I'm soooo glad I chose this prompt. All your entries were so amazing and fitting of it! Gotta keep up the theme next time I win so I can have even more wonderful things to read. >=D (This was my plan all along, ahahaha.)

As it is, I can only choose one winner. I really need to cut myself off from poems, because once again I'm going to go with Chrisondra as the victor! I really couldn't decide on a runner up, and since I can't imagine Chrisondra forgetting to post the next prompt, I say to heck with it and place Karika and lessthan3 in second place! You three had some amazing prompts that reminded me why I love this in the first place. <3
@Sillywinter - I like that you created a unique world for this prompt! And so fitting, too. =D I thought the story was interesting and definitely leaves the reader wanting more. Makes you curious what happens to the main character next, and just how they plan on returning the Owl Queen's favor.

@Meddlesomedragon - An interesting story, and kind of cool. =D I really like your characters especially, and it'd be interesting to see more of their story unfold and learning more about them. I think your writing itself is really good and makes the story interesting, but I did wish it had more of a solid ending. ^.^;;

@Lightshadow101 - A nice spooky reply. I'm assuming this is a stand-alone in comparison to your other replies, and I love that! Little pocket short stories are always my favourite. I like how the voices were different, whispering and childish. I also like how I can't tell if the owl girl is the wraith, or if they're two separate entities. Adds an air of mystery to the whole thing.

@demonslayr62 - This was sort of the way I imagined a few people were going to take it, so it's nice to see the dream being realized. =.D I think it's a real neat idea, and makes for a kind of creepy ending. Owls are great, but it sure would suck to be forced into one. I feel like the ending kind of hinted that he didn't really remember who he was? If so, that's doubly eerie. Better than being dead!

@Karika - When I started this, I thought it was in the perspective of the owl girl! It really surprised me the direction you took with it, but I loooooved it. It was such a mystical and lovely story to read, and I loved the little power play between the creature and the owl. The weird sort of respect the owl has for her? Or, at least, understanding. A lovely piece. =D

@SocialBookWorm - Ah, death. lol I loved how I threw owls at you and you made a whole forest of other animals! It added to the believability of the owl girl. She's like a weird queen of foresty death. I just picture all the animals in that forest being entirely black, and I think that'd be a cool world to visit. =D Well, beside the murderous endings.

@Chrisondra - Oh, gosh. Poems really do just knuckle punch me in the gut. Especially how you write them. ;v; Absolutely beautiful story telling in this, and lovely rhythm. This is another reply that I wish was a full length novel. I'd love to learn more about owl girls dynamic with this newly made crow. =D

@PixieKnight3264 - Enchanted forests are always the best, unless they're evil in which case they're probably second best. Really unfortunate that Adrien got stuck there without his sister (especially when she's ill), but man oh man do I want to know what happens next in this story. Does he accept his fate? Does his sister have any hope? What happens with Adrien and the owl boy? I need answers!

@lessthan3 - Daaang, you really went above and beyond for this prompt! And I loved what you did with it. \o/ Deity stories always interest me, and this lone goddess who lost faith in humanity somehow finds it again in a girl who lost faith in life. A really touching story, and it's beautiful to see both characters get what they wanted. Maybe not what they expected, but the universe certainly came around for them. =D

@Annalynn - Pooooeeems. Man, do I love these. This sounds like the sort of thing I'd find in Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. I imagine parents (er, fantasy parents) telling this story to their kids to remind them that the creepy owl lady who lives in the woods is, in fact, very creepy.

I'm soooo glad I chose this prompt. All your entries were so amazing and fitting of it! Gotta keep up the theme next time I win so I can have even more wonderful things to read. >=D (This was my plan all along, ahahaha.)

As it is, I can only choose one winner. I really need to cut myself off from poems, because once again I'm going to go with Chrisondra as the victor! I really couldn't decide on a runner up, and since I can't imagine Chrisondra forgetting to post the next prompt, I say to heck with it and place Karika and lessthan3 in second place! You three had some amazing prompts that reminded me why I love this in the first place. <3
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
:D Thank you, Pilot! <3 I'm glad you loved the poem again. :) All right. Prompt! [img]https://pre14.deviantart.net/9cfd/th/pre/f/2010/088/c/7/grand_sky_ship_by_joshuacadogan.png[/img] Deadline: 23:59 FR Time - 8/19 Word Count: no more than 1500ish words [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dBM6-s4AYOSpYMqzHtyyTD2IGu27hQDf6MlYMGa76uA/edit]Self Editing Pinglist[/url] @Chrisondra @TidalMoonrise @Mypilot @PixieKnight3264 @Karika @SamIamLuvDov @Lightshadow101 @humanityxpeople @coyearth @Avanari @demonslayr62 @ladylilitu @acorn781 @Endernil @Arithelia @Sillywinter @inthestars @Annalynn @meddlesomedragon @SocialBookWorm
:D Thank you, Pilot! <3 I'm glad you loved the poem again. :)

All right. Prompt!

grand_sky_ship_by_joshuacadogan.png

Deadline: 23:59 FR Time - 8/19

Word Count: no more than 1500ish words

Self Editing Pinglist

@Chrisondra @TidalMoonrise @Mypilot @PixieKnight3264 @Karika @SamIamLuvDov @Lightshadow101 @humanityxpeople @coyearth @Avanari @demonslayr62 @ladylilitu @acorn781 @Endernil @Arithelia @Sillywinter @inthestars @Annalynn @meddlesomedragon @SocialBookWorm
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 91 92