Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 247 248
@Aetherstorm I got you, shipping buddy :) Secretly plots dragon pairs in the back ground
@Aetherstorm I got you, shipping buddy :) Secretly plots dragon pairs in the back ground
4g40G.gifZxumr.gifsSTfW.gifHqTNh.gifYj47j.gifO9imS.giftSCN1.gif6YZEO.gifr91Qd.gifqO039.gifcL2Xg.gifaPvG7.gif - Click me signaturebannerdigimon11.png
@Aetherstorm

Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I've started reading your pinkerlocke as per CleverDual's recommendation, and I'm really really enjoying it! I've just finished up until Day 32 and your characters are so rich and interesting and I love reading about all the hatchling games and shipping and character interactions and I am super excited about this new town!!!

Could I be added to the pinglist? I know I'm only about halfway caught up, but I don't want to lose track of this! I'm about to go to bed so I can't read more now, but I plan on reading more tomorrow!!!
@Aetherstorm

Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I've started reading your pinkerlocke as per CleverDual's recommendation, and I'm really really enjoying it! I've just finished up until Day 32 and your characters are so rich and interesting and I love reading about all the hatchling games and shipping and character interactions and I am super excited about this new town!!!

Could I be added to the pinglist? I know I'm only about halfway caught up, but I don't want to lose track of this! I'm about to go to bed so I can't read more now, but I plan on reading more tomorrow!!!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
@Petall
I'm so glad you love it!!! I'd be beyond happy to add you to the pinglist, thanks a ton for your input :D
@Petall
I'm so glad you love it!!! I'd be beyond happy to add you to the pinglist, thanks a ton for your input :D
@Aetherstorm

I'm all caught up now and oh my goodness,this really is a good pinkerlocke!!! I wish I could meet your characters irl and join their happy little family! They seem so kind and friendly!

I'm so glad Odyssey is safe!!!
@Aetherstorm

I'm all caught up now and oh my goodness,this really is a good pinkerlocke!!! I wish I could meet your characters irl and join their happy little family! They seem so kind and friendly!

I'm so glad Odyssey is safe!!!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
@Aetherstorm the shipping is soo cute/romantic/cringey (the the third one that much because of the food but funny) I don't know which!!!
@Aetherstorm the shipping is soo cute/romantic/cringey (the the third one that much because of the food but funny) I don't know which!!!
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
Food is always good. This was very good. Shipping is good. I approve.
Food is always good. This was very good. Shipping is good. I approve.
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
[center][item=fragile antler] (Eat, [s]Sleep[/s], Write Fanfiction, Repeat) [b]Day 63:[/b] The sun was just rising from behind the tips of the swaying masses of bamboo lining the horizon, spreading a warm orange light over the ground. Despite it being quite early in the morning, sixteen dragons paraded through town together, each with ranging levels of excitement. [b]"You're all slowpokes!"[/b] Opal taunted, thirty feet up in the air. Aster giggled and tugged at her Mom's ears. [b]"Slowpoke, slowpoke!"[/b] She chortled, her tail twitching impatiently. Jade chuckled and slid the little hatchling off her back. [b]"You're a slowpoke yourself."[/b] She teased. [b]"As a spiral, you should be able to fly now. So why don't you try, my little star?"[/b] Aster giggled again, flapping her wings. [b]"Star."[/b] She mused to herself contentedly, a satisfied smile on her face. Jade grinned. [b]"Well stars can fly, you know."[/b] She reminded her, tapping Aster's nose. The pale purple spiral beamed at her mother and spread her several pairs of wings, soaring into the air with the grace of a ribbon. [b]"Come on up, bro!"[/b] Aster called down to the ground, where Ajax was walking beside Janus with Satira and Odyssey. Ajax hesitated. [b]"I can beat you!"[/b] Satira insisted quietly, her purple eyes sparkling with mischief. Ajax stared at her, the corners of his mouth twitching. Satira chuckled and took to the air with quick flaps of her wings, swooping through the sky like a bat. Ajax immediately launched himself into the air after her, bending his lithe body to twist in the air. [b]"I'll beat [i]you[/i]."[/b] He countered in his simplistic wat, a smile of his own visible on his snout. Satira grinned and angled her wings downward, swooping a small semicircle beneath her spiral friend. Jade laughed as she watched them all, their playful spirits reawakened. [b]"Let's [i]all[/i] fly!"[/b] She suggested with her own grin, skipping into the air. Janus followed immediately, playfully booping her nose. Romeo giggled and spun circles around his parents, not wanting to be left behind. Zaffer lumbered casual alongside them, a blissful smile on his face. He didn't seem to have the urge to fly with the rest of them. At least, not until Aurora and Arion started a feverish game of tag in the sky with Opal, who had managed to drag August into the air along with her. Lost stayed behind as well, hiding in the darkness of Zaffer's shadow, casting wistful looks at the sky. Rikki, Juno, and Odyssey hesitated on the ground. [b]"I-I don't all all that much."[/b] Rikki admitted with a sad smile. [b]"Never had much need for it, and never really learned how to do it well."[/b] Juno patted the bogsneak reassuringly on the shoulder. [b]"I'll stay on the ground with you!"[/b] She offered cheerily. Rikki chuckled. [b]"That's mighty sweet of you darling."[/b] She said. [b]"But what 'bout the little adventurer here? Go ahead and give it a try, Odyssey."[/b] She volunteered, gazing expectantly at Odyssey, who flinched at the mention of his name. [b]"It's hard to fly with my wings."[/b] He admitted quietly, his gaze stuck to the floor. Rikki eyed his beautifully patterned transparent wing membranes. [b]"Pfft."[/b] She scoffed, encouragingly nudging his arm. [b]"You better not be complaining about a gene like that."[/b] She said sternly. [b]"All it takes is a little determination. As a dragon enslaved as a hatchling, you should have plenty of that."[/b] Odyssey glanced nervously up at the sky, where August fell into a dive just as Opal tried to grab his tail. The skydancer flared his wings open two feet before he hit the ground and rose gracefully towards the sky again, shooting Opal a teasing smile. [b]"I don't know. . ."[/b] Odyssey mumbled, wringing his claws. Rikki huffed. [b]"You better start trying before I throw ya into the air myself!"[/b] She exclaimed. Odyssey flinched and spread his wings at the sharp tone of her voice, staggering as the wind tugged at his legs. [b]"Go on!"[/b] Rikki murmured, more gentle than before. Gritting his teeth, Odyssey took off running at a surprising pace for a hatchling his size, and almost immediately the wind picked up, lifting the wildclaw hatchling into the air. A smile rose to Odyssey's lips, replaced by a shout of surprise when he was thrown into a backwards loop-de-loop by the breeze. Rikki smiled at the dragonet, happy that he was able to grasp something she would never understand. Odyssey laughed breathlessly, corkscrewing through the air. Aurora narrowly avoided a full-on collision with the wildclaw by swerving frantically to the left, wheeling away. [b]Let's not get [i]too[/i] distracted."[/b] She reminded everybody, though her eyes still shone with excitement. Arion snorted, and sparks flickered around his nostrils. Aurora shot him a stern but worried look. Arion ignored this. [b]"Says [i]you[/i]!"[/b] he retorted. [b]"I just about caught you!"[/b] Aurora cracked a grin and tapped his nose. [b]"Ah, but you see, you didn't catch me."[/b] She replied with a mischievous smile. Arion huffed, and the air hummed with electricity again. Aurora patted his nose. [b]"That isn't a good sign."[/b] She reminded him. Arion gave her the stink-eye. [b]"Just try to control your. . . agitation."[/b] The coatl offered. Arion groaned like, [i]Seriously? You're telling me that?[/i] And turned away, flitting off towards the clouds. Aurora hid a smile. [b]"I'm going to go scout ahead."[/b] She informed everyone else, turning around to face them. [b]"Might be good to know what this place is like."[/b] Zaffer dipped his head in understanding, though Jade simply shrugged her shoulders. [b]"That's not a bad idea."[/b] She mused. [b]"Go ahead. See of there's anything we need to watch out for."[/b] Aurora saluted in mid-air, spreading her wings to catch the winds. [b]"Please just make sure Arion doesn't blow anything up."[/b] She begged before wheeling around. Arion rolled his eyes, staring after the shrinking shape of his indigo sister in the distance.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall[/size] Sorry there wasn't an update yesterday! Been a bit swamped ^^' Interesting stuff comic soon though ;D

(Eat, Sleep, Write Fanfiction, Repeat)

Day 63:
The sun was just rising from behind the tips of the swaying masses of bamboo lining the horizon, spreading a warm orange light over the ground. Despite it being quite early in the morning, sixteen dragons paraded through town together, each with ranging levels of excitement. "You're all slowpokes!" Opal taunted, thirty feet up in the air.

Aster giggled and tugged at her Mom's ears. "Slowpoke, slowpoke!" She chortled, her tail twitching impatiently. Jade chuckled and slid the little hatchling off her back. "You're a slowpoke yourself." She teased. "As a spiral, you should be able to fly now. So why don't you try, my little star?"

Aster giggled again, flapping her wings. "Star." She mused to herself contentedly, a satisfied smile on her face. Jade grinned. "Well stars can fly, you know." She reminded her, tapping Aster's nose. The pale purple spiral beamed at her mother and spread her several pairs of wings, soaring into the air with the grace of a ribbon.

"Come on up, bro!" Aster called down to the ground, where Ajax was walking beside Janus with Satira and Odyssey. Ajax hesitated. "I can beat you!" Satira insisted quietly, her purple eyes sparkling with mischief. Ajax stared at her, the corners of his mouth twitching. Satira chuckled and took to the air with quick flaps of her wings, swooping through the sky like a bat.

Ajax immediately launched himself into the air after her, bending his lithe body to twist in the air. "I'll beat you." He countered in his simplistic wat, a smile of his own visible on his snout. Satira grinned and angled her wings downward, swooping a small semicircle beneath her spiral friend. Jade laughed as she watched them all, their playful spirits reawakened.

"Let's all fly!" She suggested with her own grin, skipping into the air. Janus followed immediately, playfully booping her nose. Romeo giggled and spun circles around his parents, not wanting to be left behind. Zaffer lumbered casual alongside them, a blissful smile on his face.

He didn't seem to have the urge to fly with the rest of them. At least, not until Aurora and Arion started a feverish game of tag in the sky with Opal, who had managed to drag August into the air along with her. Lost stayed behind as well, hiding in the darkness of Zaffer's shadow, casting wistful looks at the sky.

Rikki, Juno, and Odyssey hesitated on the ground. "I-I don't all all that much." Rikki admitted with a sad smile. "Never had much need for it, and never really learned how to do it well." Juno patted the bogsneak reassuringly on the shoulder. "I'll stay on the ground with you!" She offered cheerily.

Rikki chuckled. "That's mighty sweet of you darling." She said. "But what 'bout the little adventurer here? Go ahead and give it a try, Odyssey." She volunteered, gazing expectantly at Odyssey, who flinched at the mention of his name. "It's hard to fly with my wings." He admitted quietly, his gaze stuck to the floor.

Rikki eyed his beautifully patterned transparent wing membranes. "Pfft." She scoffed, encouragingly nudging his arm. "You better not be complaining about a gene like that." She said sternly. "All it takes is a little determination. As a dragon enslaved as a hatchling, you should have plenty of that."

Odyssey glanced nervously up at the sky, where August fell into a dive just as Opal tried to grab his tail. The skydancer flared his wings open two feet before he hit the ground and rose gracefully towards the sky again, shooting Opal a teasing smile.

"I don't know. . ." Odyssey mumbled, wringing his claws. Rikki huffed. "You better start trying before I throw ya into the air myself!" She exclaimed. Odyssey flinched and spread his wings at the sharp tone of her voice, staggering as the wind tugged at his legs.

"Go on!" Rikki murmured, more gentle than before. Gritting his teeth, Odyssey took off running at a surprising pace for a hatchling his size, and almost immediately the wind picked up, lifting the wildclaw hatchling into the air. A smile rose to Odyssey's lips, replaced by a shout of surprise when he was thrown into a backwards loop-de-loop by the breeze.

Rikki smiled at the dragonet, happy that he was able to grasp something she would never understand. Odyssey laughed breathlessly, corkscrewing through the air. Aurora narrowly avoided a full-on collision with the wildclaw by swerving frantically to the left, wheeling away.

Let's not get too distracted." She reminded everybody, though her eyes still shone with excitement. Arion snorted, and sparks flickered around his nostrils. Aurora shot him a stern but worried look. Arion ignored this. "Says you!" he retorted. "I just about caught you!"

Aurora cracked a grin and tapped his nose. "Ah, but you see, you didn't catch me." She replied with a mischievous smile. Arion huffed, and the air hummed with electricity again. Aurora patted his nose.

"That isn't a good sign." She reminded him. Arion gave her the stink-eye. "Just try to control your. . . agitation." The coatl offered. Arion groaned like, Seriously? You're telling me that? And turned away, flitting off towards the clouds. Aurora hid a smile.

"I'm going to go scout ahead." She informed everyone else, turning around to face them. "Might be good to know what this place is like." Zaffer dipped his head in understanding, though Jade simply shrugged her shoulders. "That's not a bad idea." She mused. "Go ahead. See of there's anything we need to watch out for."

Aurora saluted in mid-air, spreading her wings to catch the winds. "Please just make sure Arion doesn't blow anything up." She begged before wheeling around. Arion rolled his eyes, staring after the shrinking shape of his indigo sister in the distance.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall
Sorry there wasn't an update yesterday! Been a bit swamped ^^'
Interesting stuff comic soon though ;D
@Aetherstorm
SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP
@Aetherstorm
SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
.... Im watching Pokemon right now and I read slowpokes as Slowpokes...
What am I doing to my mind.

ermegerd Oddesy though. The smolest of all
.... Im watching Pokemon right now and I read slowpokes as Slowpokes...
What am I doing to my mind.

ermegerd Oddesy though. The smolest of all
iVesxec.png
@ObsidianMage
SHIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!

@CrAZDragon
slowpoke Slowpokes are slowpokes at slowpoke-ing

seriously though that's what i thought too when I wrote it XD
@ObsidianMage
SHIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!

@CrAZDragon
slowpoke Slowpokes are slowpokes at slowpoke-ing