Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 247 248
Oh you guys are talking about lord of the ring/hobbit it's seems like a ok book to me but a little confusing ;)
Oh you guys are talking about lord of the ring/hobbit it's seems like a ok book to me but a little confusing ;)
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
[size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel[/size] Terribly sorry for not being able to update today!!! Please accept this relatable shipping gif as an apology: [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/FzGvf9J5PEGOI/giphy.gif[/img] [size=2][s]I've never watched Pocahontas[size=2] shhhhhhhhh[/size][/s]
@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel
Terribly sorry for not being able to update today!!!
Please accept this relatable shipping gif as an apology:
giphy.gif
I've never watched Pocahontas shhhhhhhhh
Bwehehehehehe
Huehuehue.
I approve 100% accurate
Bwehehehehehe
Huehuehue.
I approve 100% accurate
iVesxec.png
@Aetherstorm Nooo, my ship! No one can break it! It is invincible :) (*insert evil laughter here*)
@Aetherstorm Nooo, my ship! No one can break it! It is invincible :) (*insert evil laughter here*)
j9R5P.gifV3aOY.gifxDQsy.gifpQTbR.gif8t8n2.gifjpMJZ.gifc4iR5.gif2nehW.gifFnzLm.gifUPT8k.gifazaTN.gifVaIGM.gifav51d.gifeekw7.gifZzHqR.gifVxYRw.gif - Click me signaturebannerdigimon11.png
@CrAZDragon
NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH NHEY NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH >:D

@Digimon11
YUSS
*throws ship into the river Styx*
@CrAZDragon
NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH NHEY NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH >:D

@Digimon11
YUSS
*throws ship into the river Styx*
@Aetherstorm YUSS, forever (*I am sorry to anyone who is against this ship, it is ETERNAL*)
@Aetherstorm YUSS, forever (*I am sorry to anyone who is against this ship, it is ETERNAL*)
j9R5P.gifV3aOY.gifxDQsy.gifpQTbR.gif8t8n2.gifjpMJZ.gifc4iR5.gif2nehW.gifFnzLm.gifUPT8k.gifazaTN.gifVaIGM.gifav51d.gifeekw7.gifZzHqR.gifVxYRw.gif - Click me signaturebannerdigimon11.png
[center][item=Corpsemaker Ivy] (Um, so. . . how's life?) [b]Day 61:[/b] Opal shoved a heavy wooden mahogany door out of her way and bounded outside the rather impressive building, double-floored and covered in fancy floral designs. She was soon followed by Jade and Zaffer, who carried quaint white boxes of freshly-made dishes to go. [b]"You sure you don't need help?"[/b] Opal asked again, partially hypnotized by the tantalizing smell. [b]"Yeah, we're good."[/b] Jade insisted despite the slight strain in her voice, hefting a large box filled with a family-sized meal for spirals. Opal impatiently shifted from foot to foot. [b]"Well, d'ya think we could stop by a Scroll Shop on the way home?"[/b] She continued. August stared at her. [b]"Scroll shop?"[/b] He echoed, dumbfounded. [b]"You've never mentioned liking scroll shops."[/b] Opal scoffed and affectionately elbowed him in the ribs. [b]"I can [i]read[/i]."[/b] She teased. [b]"And I was just thinking we could pick up some scrolls for the dragonets! Like for Zaffer and me when we were younger. Right, Jade?"[/b] She added, grinning mischievously at the green spiral. Jade snorted with laughter. [b]"Balmy."[/b] She muttered, a smile tugging at her lips. [b]"I'll never forget that."[/b] Zafer joined in, peering around the heap of boxes he was carrying. [b]"'It's something that has a balm'."[/b] he echoed in an exaggeration of Opal's voice. [b]"Real smart, Opal."[/b] Opal huffed and turned away, though she was obviously pleased with herself. [b]"It made sense at the time!"[/b] She retorted. Jade chuckled. [b]"All the more reason to get a few scrolls for our dragonets now."[/b] She added helpfully, pressing a pouch of coins into the nocturne's talons. [b]"We passed one on the way here. Just hop in and try to find stuff all of us will enjoy."[/b] Opal saluted the green spiral. [b]"Aye, aye!"[/b] She cried, bounding away. Her tail vanished behind a corner up ahead. By the time the rest of the dragons had caught up with her, she was casually strolling out of the Scroll Shop, a pleasant smile on her face and several scrolls piled up in her talons. [b]"So what'd you get?"[/b] August asked curiously, leaning forward. Opal grinned at him, fingering a rather large and yellowed roll of parchment. [b]"I figured it would do us all some good if we knew about Rivermouth, so I got a scroll that tells us about this place's past and origin, nice places to hang out, and all kinds of cool myths!"[/b] August cracked a smile. [b]"That's actually pretty useful!"[/b] he said enthusiastically. Opal rolled her eyes. [b]"How could you ever doubt me?"[/b] She asked teasingly, poking his wing. [b]"I also got a few random adventure stories for beginners. I thought the dragonets might like them, especially Odyssey."[/b] The little wildclaw glanced up at the sound of his name, tearing his eyes away from the food-filled boxes. [b]"Hmm?"[/b] He mumbled. [b]"Adventure stories?"[/b] Opal flashed him a wide grin. [b]"Yep!"[/b] She chirped. [b]"They seem like your style. I've got one here about a Pearlcatcher lost in the Fortress of Ends who finds a bunch of locals to help him get through a blizzard."[/b] She explained as she pried a thinly wrapped, crisp white scroll out of the bundle she was carrying. [b]"Lots of cool facts about the Southern Icefield too."[/b] Opal added, holding the scroll out to the young wildclaw. Odyssey's eyes went wide as he gently took it from her talons surveyed it's rather bleached-looking exterior, turning it over in his talons. He slid open the very top of the scroll, scanning the first few sentences with his pale eyes. [b]"Thank you."[/b] Odyssey breathed, clutching it close to his chest. [b]"I don't know much about my home. If you can call it that."[/b] he admitted reluctantly. [b]"It's nothing."[/b] he added hurridley when he caught the inquiring look on Jade's face. [b]"I'm just. . ."[/b] He glanced at the scroll clutched in his claws. [b]"Really thankful."[/b] [b]"No prob!"[/b] Opal chirped cheerfully. [b]"A few fun comics about a Hainu too, for the other young ones. I even got this cool scroll about narwhals! Figured Juno and Romeo might be into it."[/b] No sooner had she pulled the small blue scroll into view Romeo came rushing in and snatched it away from her. He immediately rolled the scroll open with such enthusiasm he nearly tore it in two. [b]"Cooooooool!"[/b] He swooned, pressing his nose into a picture of a narwhal's most common habitat. Jade laughed and rubbed her son's horns affectionately. [b]"Try to wait for Juno until you read that."[/b] She told him. Romeo looked slightly disappointed, but obediently rolled the scroll back up and wedged it under his arm, unwilling to part with it. [b]"We should probably head home now."[/b] Aurora pointed out. [b]"Or the food might get cold. And Zaffer might collapse from exhaustion too I guess."[/b] Zaffer snorted. [b]"I'm touched."[/b] he muttered. Aurora cuffed his shoulder, and the boxes in Zaffer's arms teetered dangerously. [b]"Obviously."[/b] The coatl teased with a grin. Jade smiled slyly at the two of them. [b]"We really [i]should[/i] get home though."[/b] She agreed hurridley. [b]"And I'd rather not have to go through the trouble of reattaching the limbs of any of my clanmates."[/b] She added. Zaffer chuckled lightly. "Let's hurry up, then! I'm not fond of the idea of getting my arms amputated either."[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel[/size] Sorry about the [s]short[/s] boring-ish update today my friends. They'll find a lake and stuff and do lasers narwhals and have lots of shipping in the near future, I [i]promise[/i]. [size=1][s]oops spoilers[/s][/size]

(Um, so. . . how's life?)

Day 61:
Opal shoved a heavy wooden mahogany door out of her way and bounded outside the rather impressive building, double-floored and covered in fancy floral designs. She was soon followed by Jade and Zaffer, who carried quaint white boxes of freshly-made dishes to go. "You sure you don't need help?" Opal asked again, partially hypnotized by the tantalizing smell.

"Yeah, we're good." Jade insisted despite the slight strain in her voice, hefting a large box filled with a family-sized meal for spirals. Opal impatiently shifted from foot to foot. "Well, d'ya think we could stop by a Scroll Shop on the way home?" She continued. August stared at her. "Scroll shop?" He echoed, dumbfounded. "You've never mentioned liking scroll shops."

Opal scoffed and affectionately elbowed him in the ribs. "I can read." She teased. "And I was just thinking we could pick up some scrolls for the dragonets! Like for Zaffer and me when we were younger. Right, Jade?" She added, grinning mischievously at the green spiral.

Jade snorted with laughter. "Balmy." She muttered, a smile tugging at her lips. "I'll never forget that." Zafer joined in, peering around the heap of boxes he was carrying. "'It's something that has a balm'." he echoed in an exaggeration of Opal's voice. "Real smart, Opal."

Opal huffed and turned away, though she was obviously pleased with herself. "It made sense at the time!" She retorted. Jade chuckled. "All the more reason to get a few scrolls for our dragonets now." She added helpfully, pressing a pouch of coins into the nocturne's talons. "We passed one on the way here. Just hop in and try to find stuff all of us will enjoy."

Opal saluted the green spiral. "Aye, aye!" She cried, bounding away. Her tail vanished behind a corner up ahead. By the time the rest of the dragons had caught up with her, she was casually strolling out of the Scroll Shop, a pleasant smile on her face and several scrolls piled up in her talons.

"So what'd you get?" August asked curiously, leaning forward. Opal grinned at him, fingering a rather large and yellowed roll of parchment. "I figured it would do us all some good if we knew about Rivermouth, so I got a scroll that tells us about this place's past and origin, nice places to hang out, and all kinds of cool myths!"

August cracked a smile. "That's actually pretty useful!" he said enthusiastically. Opal rolled her eyes. "How could you ever doubt me?" She asked teasingly, poking his wing. "I also got a few random adventure stories for beginners. I thought the dragonets might like them, especially Odyssey."

The little wildclaw glanced up at the sound of his name, tearing his eyes away from the food-filled boxes. "Hmm?" He mumbled. "Adventure stories?" Opal flashed him a wide grin. "Yep!" She chirped. "They seem like your style. I've got one here about a Pearlcatcher lost in the Fortress of Ends who finds a bunch of locals to help him get through a blizzard." She explained as she pried a thinly wrapped, crisp white scroll out of the bundle she was carrying.

"Lots of cool facts about the Southern Icefield too." Opal added, holding the scroll out to the young wildclaw. Odyssey's eyes went wide as he gently took it from her talons surveyed it's rather bleached-looking exterior, turning it over in his talons. He slid open the very top of the scroll, scanning the first few sentences with his pale eyes.

"Thank you." Odyssey breathed, clutching it close to his chest. "I don't know much about my home. If you can call it that." he admitted reluctantly. "It's nothing." he added hurridley when he caught the inquiring look on Jade's face. "I'm just. . ." He glanced at the scroll clutched in his claws. "Really thankful."

"No prob!" Opal chirped cheerfully. "A few fun comics about a Hainu too, for the other young ones. I even got this cool scroll about narwhals! Figured Juno and Romeo might be into it." No sooner had she pulled the small blue scroll into view Romeo came rushing in and snatched it away from her. He immediately rolled the scroll open with such enthusiasm he nearly tore it in two.

"Cooooooool!" He swooned, pressing his nose into a picture of a narwhal's most common habitat. Jade laughed and rubbed her son's horns affectionately. "Try to wait for Juno until you read that." She told him. Romeo looked slightly disappointed, but obediently rolled the scroll back up and wedged it under his arm, unwilling to part with it.

"We should probably head home now." Aurora pointed out. "Or the food might get cold. And Zaffer might collapse from exhaustion too I guess." Zaffer snorted. "I'm touched." he muttered. Aurora cuffed his shoulder, and the boxes in Zaffer's arms teetered dangerously. "Obviously." The coatl teased with a grin.

Jade smiled slyly at the two of them. "We really should get home though." She agreed hurridley. "And I'd rather not have to go through the trouble of reattaching the limbs of any of my clanmates." She added. Zaffer chuckled lightly. "Let's hurry up, then! I'm not fond of the idea of getting my arms amputated either."[/b]

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel
Sorry about the short boring-ish update today my friends. They'll find a lake and stuff and do lasers narwhals and have lots of shipping in the near future, I promise.

oops spoilers

Calling it now, Zaffora! Or... Maybe...
Zorua :D

erhmegerd doh, Opal is fabulous
Calling it now, Zaffora! Or... Maybe...
Zorua :D

erhmegerd doh, Opal is fabulous
iVesxec.png
@CrAZDragon
Zoura, LOL i love pokémon

Opal is indeed magnificent :3
@CrAZDragon
Zoura, LOL i love pokémon

Opal is indeed magnificent :3
@Aetherstorm
This is not short or boring, it is FABULOUS!!
Seriously. I’m a bookworm, so I appreciate this update. send books pls
@Aetherstorm
This is not short or boring, it is FABULOUS!!
Seriously. I’m a bookworm, so I appreciate this update. send books pls
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 247 248