Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 247 248
May I be added to the pinglist? I've FINALLY caught up on this!
I'm starting a Pinkerlocke of my own; you've inspired me so much! THANK YOU!

Zaffer is best cinnamon roll.
May I be added to the pinglist? I've FINALLY caught up on this!
I'm starting a Pinkerlocke of my own; you've inspired me so much! THANK YOU!

Zaffer is best cinnamon roll.
rTkdxE5.png Demipan
They/Them

FR + 3h
xK9J5srt.jpg
tLzpDbt.png
Zaffer is the best distraction.
I want him for my zombie apocalypse team :D
Zaffer is the best distraction.
I want him for my zombie apocalypse team :D
mzfXIqE.png
#SassyZafferFTW
#SassyZafferFTW
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Birdleap18
Of course! Would you mind and sending me a link to your pinkerlocke though? I love reading other's writing :D

@CrAZDragon
OMG
Zaffer would be awesome in a Zombie Apocalypse team XD

@ObsidianMage
Hashtags are so fun :3
@Birdleap18
Of course! Would you mind and sending me a link to your pinkerlocke though? I love reading other's writing :D

@CrAZDragon
OMG
Zaffer would be awesome in a Zombie Apocalypse team XD

@ObsidianMage
Hashtags are so fun :3
[center][item=moonglow foxtail] (YO FAM WASSUP? I'm kinda bored :P) [b]Day 60:[/b] [b]"Expelling lightning through your nasal cavity?"[/b] Aurora asked skeptically. [b]"That's new."[/b] Arion snorted. [b]"It did the job just fine."[/b] He reminded her, with a stern look. [b]"And we successfully rescued the little guy."[/b] He added, waving his talons at the wildclaw who was shyly hiding in Zaffer's looming shadow. [b]"The little guy?"[/b] Aurora echoed distastefully. Arion guiltily dropped his eyes. [b]"He didn't come with a name."[/b] Lost pointed out, casting a look at the wildclaw. He waved back, smiling queasily. Jade frowned. [b]"Well, we can't go around calling him a 'little one'."[/b] She said. Aurora rolled her eyes. [b]"Will we have Ajax and Aster randomly spouting vowels again?"[/b] She asked testily. To her surprise, Jade laughed. [b]"No, thankfully."[/b] The green spiral said with a warm smile. [b]"I believe this fellow we can just ask."[/b] She turned to face the white wildclaw, a deep curiosity and interest reflected in her pale green eyes. [b]"And not just that."[/b] She added. [b]"How he got here in the first place, being so young."[/b] Aurora tipped her head thoughtfully. [b]"We didn't ask Satira that."[/b] She told Jade. The green spiral waved this off. [b]"Nocturnes like Satira who hatch with no parents may be rare, but not uncalled for. Unparented nocturne eggs kind be found anywhere of any elemental affinity, without one ever knowing where they came from."[/b] Aurora furrowed her brows. [b]"So you're saying Satira was a random egg that somehow got into Rivermouth and just hatched into a mysterious illusionist?"[/b] She asked, again with her skeptical tone. Jade nodded simply. [b]"But we're not supposed to be focusing on Satira right now."[/b] She reminded everyone, sneaking a glance at Ajax, Satira, and Aster, who were taking turns chasing each other around with the little windsinger puppet Stormi. Instead she focused on the male wildclaw, who shied away anxiously, totally different from his reckless demeanor back at the stage. Jade smiled at him, and even a traumatized, anxious hatchling couldn't help relaxing. [b]"I'm Jade."[/b] the green spiral said softly, a smile on her face. [b]"Do you have a name?"[/b] The wildclaw hesitated. [b]"I-I. . ."[/b] He stammered, searching for the right words. [b]"Kind of."[/b] He murmured guiltily. [b]"But I don't really like it."[/b] Jade laughed. [b]"Don't worry, it doesn't have to be your name if you don't want it to be."[/b] She assured him. [b]"But please, what [i]would[/i] you like to be called?"[/b] The wildclaw looked momentarily relieved, then hesitated as Jade continued her sentence. He wring his claws together anxiously, with Arion shooting him an encouraging glance. [b]"Well. . . I'd like to be called Odyssey."[/b] The wildclaw admitted in a small voice, averting his gaze from everyone else's eyes. Jade broke into a smile. [b]"That'll do nicely."[/b] She ensured, showing all of her brilliantly white teeth. [b]"Especially considering your past, randomly showing up at the Windswept Plateau like that."[/b] Odyssey chuckled nervously. [b]"Well, I don't remember much."[/b] he admitted, never meeting their eyes. [b]"Just that I didn't have these when I hatched."[/b] He spread out his claws, flaunting their unnatural white glow. [b]"What, your talons?"[/b] Zaffer asked reluctantly, peering at them closely. Aurora snorted. [b]"No, you doof."[/b] She scolded, rolling her eyes. [b]"The runes. Like August has."[/b] Odyssey's glowing hands pulsed at the mention of runes and he guiltily drew them back, gingerly holding them close to his chest. [b]"Oh."[/b] Zaffer muttered, feeling ridiculously stupid, and slightly embarrassed. Jade blinked at the marking embroidered into Odyssey's scales. [b]"Well then how'd you get them?"[/b] She asked. Odyssey hesitated yet again, ducking his head. [b]"I just remember a silver pool. . ."[/b] He mumbled quietly. Jade reassuringly placed a hand on his shoulder. [b]"You don't need to tell us if it's uncomfortable for you."[/b] She told him. Odyssey risked a hopeful smiled. [b]"Thanks."[/b] Said the wildclaw, still looking rather saddened. Jade waited a few moments before continuing. [b]"Would you like to stay with us?"[/b] She offered. Odyssey looked up, his mouth hanging open slightly with surprise. [b]"Really?"[/b] he squeaked, those pale blue eyes of his shining with hope. Jade laughed aloud. [b]"Of course! Most of the dragons here come from far different origins, just like you."[/b] Her joyful expression faltered as she remembered the last dragon with ice eyes she had known. Aurora tipped her head curiously at the spiral, but Jade didn't reply. Zaffer shuffled his feet awkwardly and Opal's gaze fell down to the cobblestone street, suddenly gaining interest in a loose pebble. A long silence followed, so Opal, who was not comfortable in long silences, quickly butt in. [b]"What'd you guys do while we were gone anyways?"[/b] She asked curiously. A smile rose onto Jade's face again. [b]"We took a quick stroll around the block."[/b] She chirped cheerily. [b]"And we found a place that makes [i]huge[/i] food platters for [i]any[/i] dragon diet. Cheap too! And really close by."[/b] She added. Opal grinned and clapped her talons together. [b]"That's [i]awesome[/i]!"[/b] She insisted, flaring her wings. [b]"I was hoping to get food! It's the least you all could do for dragging me out of bed so early."[/b] She added teasingly. Zaffer wrinkled his nose at her. [b]"You got to explode bushes, didn't you?"[/b] He reminded her with a small poke in the ribs. Opal flinched away, still with a mischievous expression on her face. [b]"I know, right? Exploding bushes, getting to see you taunting evil dragons, [i]and[/i] good food!"[/b] She crooned. [b]"Best day ever!"[/b] Zaffer retreated, muttering to himself. Aurora arched her eyebrows at him. [b]"Taunting evil dragons?"[/b] She echoed with an amused smile. Zaffer blushed furiously and turned away. Opal, however, leaped forward, seizing the opportunity. [b]"Oh, it was [i]great[/i]."[/b] the silver nocturne enthused with a wide smile, grabbing Aurora's arm and dragging her away. The coatl obliged with a light laugh. [b]"I'll tell you [i]all[/i] about it."[/b] Opal continued with a meaningful glance at Jade. [b]"But only after food."[/b] The green spiral laughed and gave in, following the two of them with small spiral skips. [b]"I get it, I get it. So need to be so sassy."[/b] She wrinkled her nose humorously. Opal grinned. [b]"Onwards then!"[/b] She cried, leaping into the air. [b]"Food awaits us!"[/b] Jade hurridley followed. [b]"Don't go too far ahead!"[/b] She called, then turned to the rest of the dragons. [b]"Come on then."[/b] She encouraged, nodding her head after the rapidly shrinking shape of Opal. [b]"We don't want to get left behind."[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel[/size] Here's Odyssey now go ahead and love him and stuff [size=2][s]he is my [i]preciousssssss[/i][/s][/size] :3

(YO FAM WASSUP? I'm kinda bored :P)

Day 60:
"Expelling lightning through your nasal cavity?" Aurora asked skeptically. "That's new." Arion snorted. "It did the job just fine." He reminded her, with a stern look. "And we successfully rescued the little guy." He added, waving his talons at the wildclaw who was shyly hiding in Zaffer's looming shadow.

"The little guy?" Aurora echoed distastefully. Arion guiltily dropped his eyes. "He didn't come with a name." Lost pointed out, casting a look at the wildclaw. He waved back, smiling queasily. Jade frowned. "Well, we can't go around calling him a 'little one'." She said.

Aurora rolled her eyes. "Will we have Ajax and Aster randomly spouting vowels again?" She asked testily. To her surprise, Jade laughed. "No, thankfully." The green spiral said with a warm smile. "I believe this fellow we can just ask." She turned to face the white wildclaw, a deep curiosity and interest reflected in her pale green eyes.

"And not just that." She added. "How he got here in the first place, being so young." Aurora tipped her head thoughtfully. "We didn't ask Satira that." She told Jade. The green spiral waved this off. "Nocturnes like Satira who hatch with no parents may be rare, but not uncalled for. Unparented nocturne eggs kind be found anywhere of any elemental affinity, without one ever knowing where they came from."

Aurora furrowed her brows. "So you're saying Satira was a random egg that somehow got into Rivermouth and just hatched into a mysterious illusionist?" She asked, again with her skeptical tone. Jade nodded simply.

"But we're not supposed to be focusing on Satira right now." She reminded everyone, sneaking a glance at Ajax, Satira, and Aster, who were taking turns chasing each other around with the little windsinger puppet Stormi. Instead she focused on the male wildclaw, who shied away anxiously, totally different from his reckless demeanor back at the stage.

Jade smiled at him, and even a traumatized, anxious hatchling couldn't help relaxing. "I'm Jade." the green spiral said softly, a smile on her face. "Do you have a name?" The wildclaw hesitated. "I-I. . ." He stammered, searching for the right words. "Kind of." He murmured guiltily. "But I don't really like it."

Jade laughed. "Don't worry, it doesn't have to be your name if you don't want it to be." She assured him. "But please, what would you like to be called?" The wildclaw looked momentarily relieved, then hesitated as Jade continued her sentence. He wring his claws together anxiously, with Arion shooting him an encouraging glance.

"Well. . . I'd like to be called Odyssey." The wildclaw admitted in a small voice, averting his gaze from everyone else's eyes. Jade broke into a smile. "That'll do nicely." She ensured, showing all of her brilliantly white teeth. "Especially considering your past, randomly showing up at the Windswept Plateau like that."

Odyssey chuckled nervously. "Well, I don't remember much." he admitted, never meeting their eyes. "Just that I didn't have these when I hatched." He spread out his claws, flaunting their unnatural white glow. "What, your talons?" Zaffer asked reluctantly, peering at them closely.

Aurora snorted. "No, you doof." She scolded, rolling her eyes. "The runes. Like August has." Odyssey's glowing hands pulsed at the mention of runes and he guiltily drew them back, gingerly holding them close to his chest. "Oh." Zaffer muttered, feeling ridiculously stupid, and slightly embarrassed.

Jade blinked at the marking embroidered into Odyssey's scales. "Well then how'd you get them?" She asked. Odyssey hesitated yet again, ducking his head. "I just remember a silver pool. . ." He mumbled quietly. Jade reassuringly placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You don't need to tell us if it's uncomfortable for you." She told him. Odyssey risked a hopeful smiled. "Thanks." Said the wildclaw, still looking rather saddened. Jade waited a few moments before continuing. "Would you like to stay with us?" She offered.

Odyssey looked up, his mouth hanging open slightly with surprise. "Really?" he squeaked, those pale blue eyes of his shining with hope. Jade laughed aloud. "Of course! Most of the dragons here come from far different origins, just like you."

Her joyful expression faltered as she remembered the last dragon with ice eyes she had known. Aurora tipped her head curiously at the spiral, but Jade didn't reply. Zaffer shuffled his feet awkwardly and Opal's gaze fell down to the cobblestone street, suddenly gaining interest in a loose pebble.

A long silence followed, so Opal, who was not comfortable in long silences, quickly butt in. "What'd you guys do while we were gone anyways?" She asked curiously. A smile rose onto Jade's face again.

"We took a quick stroll around the block." She chirped cheerily. "And we found a place that makes huge food platters for any dragon diet. Cheap too! And really close by." She added. Opal grinned and clapped her talons together.

"That's awesome!" She insisted, flaring her wings. "I was hoping to get food! It's the least you all could do for dragging me out of bed so early." She added teasingly. Zaffer wrinkled his nose at her. "You got to explode bushes, didn't you?" He reminded her with a small poke in the ribs.

Opal flinched away, still with a mischievous expression on her face. "I know, right? Exploding bushes, getting to see you taunting evil dragons, and good food!" She crooned. "Best day ever!" Zaffer retreated, muttering to himself. Aurora arched her eyebrows at him.

"Taunting evil dragons?" She echoed with an amused smile. Zaffer blushed furiously and turned away. Opal, however, leaped forward, seizing the opportunity. "Oh, it was great." the silver nocturne enthused with a wide smile, grabbing Aurora's arm and dragging her away. The coatl obliged with a light laugh.

"I'll tell you all about it." Opal continued with a meaningful glance at Jade. "But only after food." The green spiral laughed and gave in, following the two of them with small spiral skips. "I get it, I get it. So need to be so sassy." She wrinkled her nose humorously.

Opal grinned. "Onwards then!" She cried, leaping into the air. "Food awaits us!" Jade hurridley followed. "Don't go too far ahead!" She called, then turned to the rest of the dragons. "Come on then." She encouraged, nodding her head after the rapidly shrinking shape of Opal. "We don't want to get left behind."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel
Here's Odyssey now go ahead and love him and stuff he is my preciousssssss :3
@Aetherstorm
Can you take me off the ping list? Please, thank you.
@Aetherstorm
Can you take me off the ping list? Please, thank you.
GE3vi9z.pngvhkml8U.png
K A L L Y P A I G E
Subspecies Hatchery
@KallyPaige
Of course! Sorry to bother you with the pings ^^'
@KallyPaige
Of course! Sorry to bother you with the pings ^^'
@Aetherstorm OHHHHH MY GOSH ODYSSEY IS SO FREAKING PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
@Aetherstorm OHHHHH MY GOSH ODYSSEY IS SO FREAKING PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngb1_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y3d.png2_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u0.png
@CleverDual
*breaks down sobbing with joy*
THANK YOU!!! \>o</

such preciousssssssss
@CleverDual
*breaks down sobbing with joy*
THANK YOU!!! \>o</

such preciousssssssss
*gollum voice* myyyyyy preeeeeciousssssss.....
i’m so sorry
*gollum voice* myyyyyy preeeeeciousssssss.....
i’m so sorry
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 247 248