Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 247 248
[center][item=Firestarter] ([i]*poof*[/i] Miniature time skip!) [b]Day 56:[/b] The evening after Satira had been introduced had been quite uneventful. Aurora and Arion had been asked if they would like to stay with the rest of the dragons in the inn, and therefore officially join the clan, and after some awkward looks between the two siblings both of them had quickly agreed. Aurora and Satira joined the rest of the girls in their room, and Arion had been welcomed into the boy's. Oliver had gone to join Zaffer and Myu in their special room for larger dragon breeds on the first floor, yet to be introduced to Ash. After a refreshing night of rest, the dragons awoke the next day to an overcast sky and groggy mindsets. [b]"I don't [i]wanna[/i] go!"[/b] Opal muttered, her voice slurred and half-asleep. Jade groaned and poked the nocturne's wings again. [b]"Come on, please?"[/b] She begged. [b]"I bet August is going."[/b] Opal flopped over on her bed of animal pelts to blink sleepily at Jade. [b]"I bet he's [i]not[/i]!"[/b] She retorted. [b]"I don't think skydancers are fond of strolling around in humid air. [i]Especially[/i] this Skydancer. It makes all his fur frizz."[/b] Jade rolled her eyes and gave in, retreating just as Opal added. [b]"Besides, I'm internally sending him harsh vibes for him not to go."[/b] Jade shook her head at the nocturne, fighting back a laugh. Opal muttered something unintelligible and rolled into a more comfortable position on her bed of furs, her wings splayed out and tail akimbo. [b]"I'll come!"[/b] Lost offered with more enthusiasm than what was normal for her. Jade smiled at the dragonet. [b]"Thank you, Lost."[/b] She said with an encouraging smile. [b]"Does anybody else want to come on a walk with us and some of the boys?"[/b] Juno peeked out from underneath the plush bantam fur blanket she had hidden beneath, it's fine exterior woven from shed fur of a smoky bantam. [b]"I don't want to go either."[/b] Juno's voice squeaked as she slid back under the sheet. [b]"Makes [i]my[/i] fur puff up even worse."[/b] Rikki smiled and patted the lump in the middle of the fur. [b]"I'll watch'em!"[/b] She assured Jade with a bright smile. [b]"Could introduce the two o' them to Runestones of the Arcanist and jigsaw puzzles! Still have o' few with me."[/b] Jade broke into a smile. [b]"That sounds wonderful Rikki. Aurora, do you want to come?"[/b] She asked, turning to the coatl. Aurora fanned the vibrant shimmering magenta feathers adorning the crest of her head. [b]"I don't see why not."[/b] She pointed out. [b]"It's certainly not a lightning dragon thing, but uneventful weather like this always seems to calm me. I bet Arion's going too, and I'd like to see him."[/b] Jade nodded. [b]"Aster, you're coming, right?"[/b] the pale purple spiral bobbed her head from her position on Jade's back. [b]"Yeeeees."[/b] She slurred, breaking into a yawn. Jade smiled softly and turned her head to the last dragon in the room, who was peering curiously out of a window by hiding behind curtains woven together by pale green silky yarn. [b]"Satira?"[/b] Jade asked softly. [b]"Do you want to come too?"[/b] the curtains shifted and a light brown nose peeked out, gazing at Jade with young purple eyes. Satira nodded slowly, reluctantly inching out of her perfect hiding space. [b]"I want to come too!"[/b] She confirmed. [b]"Nice outside. Not much sunlight. Outside."[/b] She said dreamily. Jade broke into a smile. [b]"That's great!"[/b] She insisted. [b]"Rikki, I wish you luck with teaching Opal and Juno your games."[/b] She added, nodding to the rich brown bogsneak. Rikki nodded and tipped her had in Jade's direction, a grin blooming on her face as she pulled a box out of the brown satchel she carried with her. The green spiral grinned back. [b]"Now, Aurora, Lost and Satira, follow me!"[/b] She enthused, turning towards the door. Aster's head bobbed with the movement, resulting in a tiny giggle from Satira. Jade flashed them all a wide smile. [b]"We have some exploring to do."[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314@WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer@Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @CrAZDragon @DragonMist@Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen@VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130@ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel[/size] So I was supposed to write about shipping, but I didn't get to that part in time. You'll get it next update, I [i]promise[/i] ^w^ Also, shoutout to @LuminusPrime for helping contribute money for the expansion of my lair!!! :D :D :D

(*poof* Miniature time skip!)

Day 56:
The evening after Satira had been introduced had been quite uneventful. Aurora and Arion had been asked if they would like to stay with the rest of the dragons in the inn, and therefore officially join the clan, and after some awkward looks between the two siblings both of them had quickly agreed.

Aurora and Satira joined the rest of the girls in their room, and Arion had been welcomed into the boy's. Oliver had gone to join Zaffer and Myu in their special room for larger dragon breeds on the first floor, yet to be introduced to Ash. After a refreshing night of rest, the dragons awoke the next day to an overcast sky and groggy mindsets.

"I don't wanna go!" Opal muttered, her voice slurred and half-asleep. Jade groaned and poked the nocturne's wings again. "Come on, please?" She begged. "I bet August is going." Opal flopped over on her bed of animal pelts to blink sleepily at Jade. "I bet he's not!" She retorted. "I don't think skydancers are fond of strolling around in humid air. Especially this Skydancer. It makes all his fur frizz."

Jade rolled her eyes and gave in, retreating just as Opal added. "Besides, I'm internally sending him harsh vibes for him not to go." Jade shook her head at the nocturne, fighting back a laugh. Opal muttered something unintelligible and rolled into a more comfortable position on her bed of furs, her wings splayed out and tail akimbo.

"I'll come!" Lost offered with more enthusiasm than what was normal for her. Jade smiled at the dragonet. "Thank you, Lost." She said with an encouraging smile. "Does anybody else want to come on a walk with us and some of the boys?" Juno peeked out from underneath the plush bantam fur blanket she had hidden beneath, it's fine exterior woven from shed fur of a smoky bantam.

"I don't want to go either." Juno's voice squeaked as she slid back under the sheet. "Makes my fur puff up even worse." Rikki smiled and patted the lump in the middle of the fur. "I'll watch'em!" She assured Jade with a bright smile. "Could introduce the two o' them to Runestones of the Arcanist and jigsaw puzzles! Still have o' few with me."

Jade broke into a smile. "That sounds wonderful Rikki. Aurora, do you want to come?" She asked, turning to the coatl. Aurora fanned the vibrant shimmering magenta feathers adorning the crest of her head. "I don't see why not." She pointed out. "It's certainly not a lightning dragon thing, but uneventful weather like this always seems to calm me. I bet Arion's going too, and I'd like to see him."

Jade nodded. "Aster, you're coming, right?" the pale purple spiral bobbed her head from her position on Jade's back. "Yeeeees." She slurred, breaking into a yawn. Jade smiled softly and turned her head to the last dragon in the room, who was peering curiously out of a window by hiding behind curtains woven together by pale green silky yarn.

"Satira?" Jade asked softly. "Do you want to come too?" the curtains shifted and a light brown nose peeked out, gazing at Jade with young purple eyes. Satira nodded slowly, reluctantly inching out of her perfect hiding space. "I want to come too!" She confirmed. "Nice outside. Not much sunlight. Outside." She said dreamily.

Jade broke into a smile. "That's great!" She insisted. "Rikki, I wish you luck with teaching Opal and Juno your games." She added, nodding to the rich brown bogsneak. Rikki nodded and tipped her had in Jade's direction, a grin blooming on her face as she pulled a box out of the brown satchel she carried with her.

The green spiral grinned back. "Now, Aurora, Lost and Satira, follow me!" She enthused, turning towards the door. Aster's head bobbed with the movement, resulting in a tiny giggle from Satira. Jade flashed them all a wide smile. "We have some exploring to do."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314@WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer@Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @CrAZDragon @DragonMist@Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen@VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130@ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel
So I was supposed to write about shipping, but I didn't get to that part in time. You'll get it next update, I promise ^w^

Also, shoutout to @LuminusPrime for helping contribute money for the expansion of my lair!!! :D :D :D

YAAAAAAYYYY

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

I just woke up

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY
YAAAAAAYYYY

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

I just woke up

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY
017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif Get these at my store! Click! 017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif
@Aetherstorm
YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
I love it too!!!
Cute little Aster and Satira ^-^
@Aetherstorm
YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
I love it too!!!
Cute little Aster and Satira ^-^
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Avu42 @ObsidianMage
SUCH YAY owo
@Avu42 @ObsidianMage
SUCH YAY owo
@Aetherstorm EASTER AND APOLLO GREW UP!!!

YAAAAAAAYYY
@Aetherstorm EASTER AND APOLLO GREW UP!!!

YAAAAAAAYYY
017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif Get these at my store! Click! 017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif
Teenagers, they're all the same XD
(I feel ya Opal, I slept in till 10 this morning. Who needs a walk when you have sleep?)
Teenagers, they're all the same XD
(I feel ya Opal, I slept in till 10 this morning. Who needs a walk when you have sleep?)
iVesxec.png
[center][item=woodland headband] (Ta-da! The shipping I promised :D) [b]Day 57:[/b] Everyone had gathered outside. Aster had managed to drag her Windsinger puppet along with her, and was eagerly showing it to Ajax when they met up just outside the inn, her dark blue spiral brother sleepily blinking fatigue out of his eyes. Aurora lit up when she saw Arion. [b]"I see you've successfully restrained yourself from setting anything on fire."[/b] She teased with a mischievous grin. Arion rolled his eyes. [b]"Come on, that was [i]once[/i]!"[/b] Aurora laughed. [b]"Still hilarious though."[/b] She pointed out. [b]"And tremendously helpful if we want to tick off any of our new friends by electrocuting their favorite stuff."[/b] Arion ignored this except for angrily muttering something under his breath. Lost nervously inched up behind him, getting an interesting look from Aurora. [b]"Electrocuting?"[/b] Lost echoed curiously. Arion nearly jumped out of his shimmering scales at the sound of her voice. [b]"Uh. . . yeah. I can electrocute stuff."[/b] He replied weakly. Lost blinked at him. [b]"How?"[/b] She asked. Arion and Aurora shared worried looks. [b]"It's a bit destructive."[/b] Arion admitted. [b]"Kind of like your shade powers, except. . . less evil, I guess. No offence."[/b] Lost shrugged it off. Shade was evil. This was a fact. Aurora, on the other hand, did a double take. [b]"Shade magic?"[/b] She echoed in disbelief. Arion chuckled nervously with a sheepish smile. [b]"Heh heh."[/b] He said queasily. [b]"Yep! Now if you'll excuse us. . ."[/b] he abruptly took hold of Lost talons and pulled the stunned pearlcatcher away, out of earshot of the other dragons. [b]"Sorry!"[/b] Arion hissed with a wince. Lost silently shook her head. [b]"She was bound to find out sooner or later. Besides, it's not [i]all[/i] destructive."[/b] She added. Arion laughed bitterly through his teeth. [b]"Mine is."[/b] He muttered darkly, glaring at his talons as if they were harbingers of evil. [b]"But what aspects of shade magic aren't destructive? I know it bears a close resemblance to normal shadow magic, except, y'know, it's [i]evil[/i]."[/b] Lost laughed. [b]"True."[/b] She mused with a small smile. [b]"But it's also [i]way[/i] more powerful. Have you heard of Umbrageous Teleportation?"[/b] Arion's mouth contorted into an anxious smile. [b]"Can't say I have."[/b] he admitted. Lost smiled back at him. [i]Arrrrggh[/i], why'd she have to be so pretty when she did that?! [b]"Janus taught me the term."[/b] Lost explained with a proud grin. [b]"He knows all kinds of cool words. Like Umbrakinesis, Esoteric Darkness Manipulation, Shadow Bolt Projection-"[/b] Arion cut her off. [b]"Yeah, trying to learn all those would make my brain explode."[/b] He admitted. [b]"Aurora tried teaching me lightning terms once and all that stuck was 'Electricity Manipulation'. Talk about lame."[/b] Lost giggled. [b]"I'm sure you could learn more if you tried harder."[/b] She assured him. Arion smiled at her gratefully, then resorted to squinting at the cloud-covered sky. [b]"I do recall something about Plasma Bolt Projection and Quintessence Generation."[/b] Lost chuckled and swatted his wing playfully. [b]"But that's not what we're talking about right now."[/b] Arion reminded her, turning back to the main focus of the conversation. [b]"What about this Umbrageous Teleportation?"[/b] he asked. Lost ran a claw over her pearl, gazing thoughtfully over it's reflective carapace. [b]"It involves travelling through shadows."[/b] She explained, looking up to meet Arion's gaze. [b]"Like jumping into one shadow and popping out of another in different place."[/b] The blue spiral's eyes widened. [b]"Woah."[/b] he mused. [b]"I don't think lightning has anything like that."[/b] Lost grinned again. [b]"Actually-"[/b] She began. [b]"Don't make me feel insignificant again."[/b] Arion pleaded, meeting Lost's gaze with earnest eyes. She faltered. The pearlcatcher was quick to clear her throat. [b]"Shadow teleportation, right."[/b] She blurted. [b]"Well, the average range a shadow dragon can travel through darkness, not in the Tangled Wood where it's all shadows, is about half a mile."[/b] [b]"This would still leave them pretty exhausted, but only if they were untrained. Strong shadow mages could probably travel up to seven miles at a time before tiring."[/b] She continued. Arion nodded along, instinctively absorbing all this randomness. [b]"And shade-touched dragons?"[/b] He asked curiously. Lost hesitated. [b]"They can travel [i]anywhere[/i]."[/b] She hissed softly, almost too quiet for Arion to hear. [b]"At least as far as halfway over Sornieth in one jump. But when you travel with shade magic, it's [i]cold[/i]. Like, really cold."[/b] She said hoarsely Arion felt a pang of sympathy for the pearlcatcher and fought the urge to twine his tail around hers. [b]"Have you ever travelled that far?"[/b] He asked hesitantly, aware he was stepping into dangerous territory. Lost shook her head, her eyes wide with fear. [b]"No more than a few feet at a time."[/b] She admitted. [b]"But when you open up to the aspect of shadow travelling, so much as [i]thinking[/i] the very thought that carries you through the darkness, you can hear it's evil voice calling to you. Urging you, begging you to give in and submit to a greater power."[/b] Lost shivered. [b]"That's when a dragon goes from being shade-touched to shade-devoured. Or some sort of fancy term like that."[/b] She added, wrinkling her nose. A laugh slipped out of Arion's mouth. He quickly clenched his jaws shut, but Lost didn't seem upset. [b]"I don't think you have much of a chance of being devoured by the shade."[/b] Arion said softly, poking her wing. Lost smiled at him. [b]"I don't either, thankfully."[/b] She replied with a half-sad smile. For no obvious reason, she then extended her arm and offered a hand to Arion. [b]"What's this?"[/b] The blue spiral asked suspiciously, his gaze darting from Lost's talons to her face. The pearlcatcher giggled. [b]"Do you want to see how it works?"[/b] She offered. Arion hesitated for a moment too long, and held her gaze for just long enough to make it awkward. Lost's smile faltered, and she began to retract her arm when Arion quickly grabbed her hand in his own talons. [b]"No, no! I would [i]love[/i] see."[/b] He insisted, smiling at the surprised expression on Lost's face. She mirrored his smile and stepped towards the closest shadow, a swathe of darkness cast across the ground by a scarf shop that sat on the other side of the road. As soon as they entered it's radius, a tingling sensation ran up Arion's body, as if he had invisible spiders crawling through his ears. He suddenly began to shiver, and the shadows around him seemed to darken, as if they were eager to devour a naive young spiral who just so happened to be born because of magic and electricity and other sparkly thingymajigs. Lost's grip loosened in his hand. [b]"Did you change your mind?"[/b] She asked in a small voice. Arion hurriedly shook his head, tightening his talons around hers. [b]"No. I wanna- I want to do this."[/b] He said firmly. Lost nodded, the ghost of a smile flickering across her face. [b]"Ready then?"[/b] She asked, narrowing her eyes at the darkness. [b]"Wait!"[/b] Arion blurted. Lost screeched to a mental halt. [b]"What?"[/b] She asked, her voice cracking with nervousness. Arion blushed, embarrassed about his outburst. [b]"Won't the others notice we'll have disappeared?"[/b] he asked, nodding to the group that had still not noticed them holding hands and about to umbragio-teleport of whatever. They appeared to be too busy watching Opal do a pretty convincing imitation of a paranoid ember mouse. A small smile crept onto Lost's face. The kind that made Arion slightly nervous and excited, no matter how pretty she was. [b]"We'll be quick. They'll never know we were gone."[/b] Lost explained confidently, a new, sort of eerie, expressing emerging on her hidden face. Arion accepted this with a nervous nod. Lost glanced at him with a look that clearly asked [i]Ready?[/i] Arion responded with a meek whine from his throat. Apparently, in beautiful shade-touched pearlcatcher language, that meant yes, because the next thing he knew Lost was pulling him closer to her so that their wings were touching, and together they plunged into cold, unforgiving darkness.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314@WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer@Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @CrAZDragon @DragonMist@Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen@VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130@ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel[/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/de73584685d5be0003eaa029df43d9ca/tumblr_nkefm80cgd1t1t8mfo1_500.gif[/img]

(Ta-da! The shipping I promised :D)

Day 57:
Everyone had gathered outside. Aster had managed to drag her Windsinger puppet along with her, and was eagerly showing it to Ajax when they met up just outside the inn, her dark blue spiral brother sleepily blinking fatigue out of his eyes.

Aurora lit up when she saw Arion. "I see you've successfully restrained yourself from setting anything on fire." She teased with a mischievous grin. Arion rolled his eyes. "Come on, that was once!" Aurora laughed. "Still hilarious though." She pointed out. "And tremendously helpful if we want to tick off any of our new friends by electrocuting their favorite stuff."

Arion ignored this except for angrily muttering something under his breath. Lost nervously inched up behind him, getting an interesting look from Aurora. "Electrocuting?" Lost echoed curiously. Arion nearly jumped out of his shimmering scales at the sound of her voice. "Uh. . . yeah. I can electrocute stuff." He replied weakly.

Lost blinked at him. "How?" She asked. Arion and Aurora shared worried looks. "It's a bit destructive." Arion admitted. "Kind of like your shade powers, except. . . less evil, I guess. No offence." Lost shrugged it off. Shade was evil. This was a fact.

Aurora, on the other hand, did a double take. "Shade magic?" She echoed in disbelief. Arion chuckled nervously with a sheepish smile. "Heh heh." He said queasily. "Yep! Now if you'll excuse us. . ." he abruptly took hold of Lost talons and pulled the stunned pearlcatcher away, out of earshot of the other dragons.

"Sorry!" Arion hissed with a wince. Lost silently shook her head. "She was bound to find out sooner or later. Besides, it's not all destructive." She added. Arion laughed bitterly through his teeth. "Mine is." He muttered darkly, glaring at his talons as if they were harbingers of evil. "But what aspects of shade magic aren't destructive? I know it bears a close resemblance to normal shadow magic, except, y'know, it's evil."

Lost laughed. "True." She mused with a small smile. "But it's also way more powerful. Have you heard of Umbrageous Teleportation?" Arion's mouth contorted into an anxious smile. "Can't say I have." he admitted. Lost smiled back at him. Arrrrggh, why'd she have to be so pretty when she did that?!

"Janus taught me the term." Lost explained with a proud grin. "He knows all kinds of cool words. Like Umbrakinesis, Esoteric Darkness Manipulation, Shadow Bolt Projection-" Arion cut her off. "Yeah, trying to learn all those would make my brain explode." He admitted. "Aurora tried teaching me lightning terms once and all that stuck was 'Electricity Manipulation'. Talk about lame."

Lost giggled. "I'm sure you could learn more if you tried harder." She assured him. Arion smiled at her gratefully, then resorted to squinting at the cloud-covered sky. "I do recall something about Plasma Bolt Projection and Quintessence Generation." Lost chuckled and swatted his wing playfully.

"But that's not what we're talking about right now." Arion reminded her, turning back to the main focus of the conversation. "What about this Umbrageous Teleportation?" he asked. Lost ran a claw over her pearl, gazing thoughtfully over it's reflective carapace.

"It involves travelling through shadows." She explained, looking up to meet Arion's gaze. "Like jumping into one shadow and popping out of another in different place." The blue spiral's eyes widened. "Woah." he mused. "I don't think lightning has anything like that." Lost grinned again. "Actually-" She began.

"Don't make me feel insignificant again." Arion pleaded, meeting Lost's gaze with earnest eyes. She faltered. The pearlcatcher was quick to clear her throat. "Shadow teleportation, right." She blurted. "Well, the average range a shadow dragon can travel through darkness, not in the Tangled Wood where it's all shadows, is about half a mile."

"This would still leave them pretty exhausted, but only if they were untrained. Strong shadow mages could probably travel up to seven miles at a time before tiring." She continued. Arion nodded along, instinctively absorbing all this randomness. "And shade-touched dragons?" He asked curiously.

Lost hesitated. "They can travel anywhere." She hissed softly, almost too quiet for Arion to hear. "At least as far as halfway over Sornieth in one jump. But when you travel with shade magic, it's cold. Like, really cold." She said hoarsely Arion felt a pang of sympathy for the pearlcatcher and fought the urge to twine his tail around hers.

"Have you ever travelled that far?" He asked hesitantly, aware he was stepping into dangerous territory. Lost shook her head, her eyes wide with fear. "No more than a few feet at a time." She admitted.

"But when you open up to the aspect of shadow travelling, so much as thinking the very thought that carries you through the darkness, you can hear it's evil voice calling to you. Urging you, begging you to give in and submit to a greater power." Lost shivered. "That's when a dragon goes from being shade-touched to shade-devoured. Or some sort of fancy term like that." She added, wrinkling her nose.

A laugh slipped out of Arion's mouth. He quickly clenched his jaws shut, but Lost didn't seem upset. "I don't think you have much of a chance of being devoured by the shade." Arion said softly, poking her wing. Lost smiled at him. "I don't either, thankfully." She replied with a half-sad smile.

For no obvious reason, she then extended her arm and offered a hand to Arion. "What's this?" The blue spiral asked suspiciously, his gaze darting from Lost's talons to her face. The pearlcatcher giggled. "Do you want to see how it works?" She offered. Arion hesitated for a moment too long, and held her gaze for just long enough to make it awkward.

Lost's smile faltered, and she began to retract her arm when Arion quickly grabbed her hand in his own talons. "No, no! I would love see." He insisted, smiling at the surprised expression on Lost's face. She mirrored his smile and stepped towards the closest shadow, a swathe of darkness cast across the ground by a scarf shop that sat on the other side of the road.

As soon as they entered it's radius, a tingling sensation ran up Arion's body, as if he had invisible spiders crawling through his ears. He suddenly began to shiver, and the shadows around him seemed to darken, as if they were eager to devour a naive young spiral who just so happened to be born because of magic and electricity and other sparkly thingymajigs.

Lost's grip loosened in his hand. "Did you change your mind?" She asked in a small voice. Arion hurriedly shook his head, tightening his talons around hers. "No. I wanna- I want to do this." He said firmly. Lost nodded, the ghost of a smile flickering across her face.

"Ready then?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at the darkness. "Wait!" Arion blurted. Lost screeched to a mental halt. "What?" She asked, her voice cracking with nervousness. Arion blushed, embarrassed about his outburst. "Won't the others notice we'll have disappeared?" he asked, nodding to the group that had still not noticed them holding hands and about to umbragio-teleport of whatever. They appeared to be too busy watching Opal do a pretty convincing imitation of a paranoid ember mouse.

A small smile crept onto Lost's face. The kind that made Arion slightly nervous and excited, no matter how pretty she was. "We'll be quick. They'll never know we were gone." Lost explained confidently, a new, sort of eerie, expressing emerging on her hidden face.

Arion accepted this with a nervous nod. Lost glanced at him with a look that clearly
asked Ready? Arion responded with a meek whine from his throat. Apparently, in beautiful shade-touched pearlcatcher language, that meant yes, because the next thing he knew Lost was pulling him closer to her so that their wings were touching, and together they plunged into cold, unforgiving darkness.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314@WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer@Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @CrAZDragon @DragonMist@Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen@VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130@ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel
tumblr_nkefm80cgd1t1t8mfo1_500.gif
@Aetherstorm
LAAAARIOOOOOONNNN :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
And I approve of your Doctor Who gif. 10/10.
@Aetherstorm
LAAAARIOOOOOONNNN :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
And I approve of your Doctor Who gif. 10/10.
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
THEY SO SWEET

Cold still sad

He doesn’t know how to use da shade
THEY SO SWEET

Cold still sad

He doesn’t know how to use da shade
@ObsidianMage
Wait.
*squints*
Huh. That is a Doctor Who gif.

How'd I miss the tardis the first time?

@Avu42
DON'T WORRY COLD YOU'RE STILL COOL

. . .

*dies*
@ObsidianMage
Wait.
*squints*