Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 247 248
1- don't mind either way! :D

2- I'd say yes, even if it's like a 'cat kiss', which is actually just booping noses together. Trust me, I get a lot of those lol.
1- don't mind either way! :D

2- I'd say yes, even if it's like a 'cat kiss', which is actually just booping noses together. Trust me, I get a lot of those lol.
Ya'll want some dice? tumblr_pulw73C2jm1wvumhyo1_500.png
@TropicalDiamonds
Ooooo, okay! Yeah, i think I'm going to stick with booping noses.

Because it's still cute and I don't trust myself to write kissing scenes ^w^
@TropicalDiamonds
Ooooo, okay! Yeah, i think I'm going to stick with booping noses.

Because it's still cute and I don't trust myself to write kissing scenes ^w^
@Aetherstorm ARE YOU NOT BRVE FREIND?!?!?! nah its fine :p
@Aetherstorm ARE YOU NOT BRVE FREIND?!?!?! nah its fine :p
017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif Get these at my store! Click! 017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif
@Avu42 No, I is not brave XP
@Avu42 No, I is not brave XP
@Aetherstorm off topic but where would you go to find breeding cards? XP
@Aetherstorm off topic but where would you go to find breeding cards? XP
017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif Get these at my store! Click! 017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif
@Aetherstorm

Yes and yes
@Aetherstorm

Yes and yes
3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngb1_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y3d.png2_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u0.png
[center][item=Redstreak Frilled Eel] (I grinded with Arion and now he's level 5 :D) [b]Day 53:[/b] [b]"You know. . . we should probably get back to the inn."[/b] Jade commented, casting a look at the sky. The sun had gradually sunk lower until it's light flared just above the treetops in the distance, slightly covered by wisps of cloud. [b]"It's getting rather late."[/b] Zaffer flinched. [b]"I was supposed to get something for Ash!"[/b] he remembered with a wince. [b]"He'll be really grumpy if I come back without food."[/b] Janus patted the imperial's shoulder. [b]"Don't worry, big fella."[/b] he said. [b]"We can go pick up some snacks before going home. I still have plenty of gold left!"[/b] Zaffer smiled gratefully at him. [b]"Thanks, Janus."[/b] Aster leaped at her father's back. [b]"I wanna go too!"[/b] She chirped. Janus laughed and picked her up, swinging the younger spiral onto his back. [b]"So the three of us will go buy snacks then."[/b] He said with a grin. [b]"And you all can explore a bit more before going home."[/b] Jade tapped Zaffer as he turned to leave. [b]"You can stay here with the others. I'd like to go with them."[/b] She said with a soft smile. Zaffer nodded hurriedly and stepped back. [b]"Go ahead!"[/b] he offered, waving his talons at Janus. Jade beamed at him. [b]"Thanks, Zaffer."[/b] She said, briefly hugging his neck. [b]"Ajax and Romeo, be sure to behave!"[/b] The two of them blinked innocently at her. [b]"Okay, mom! Chill!"[/b] Romeo yelled after her. Janus laughed and waved goodbye. [b]"We'll meet you back at the inn!"[/b] He called as the three of them headed off. Opal pumped a fist. [b]"Awesome!"[/b] She said. [b]"Today's the last day of the Mistral Jamboree, right? I figured we could browse and get some themed souvenirs!"[/b] August grinned at her. [b]"That's exactly what I had in mind."[/b] He told her. Opal laughed lightly. [b]"Let's go find something then!"[/b] She said, grabbing his talons. [b]"We'll meet up with you guys later too."[/b] August said, flashing everyone a sheepish smile before setting off down a different street with Opal. Rikki blinked after them. [b]"Does anybody else have somethin' in mind?"[/b] She asked. Zaffer was about to shake his head when something was pressed up against his leg. He glanced down to see Myu staring at him with his deep purple eyes. The guardian jerked his head in a different direction, tugging at Zaffer's leg. [b]"Here."[/b] The hatchling insisted, in a raspy, unused voice. Zaffer stared at him, baffled. [b]"Here."[/b] Myu repeated. Zaffer blinked at him. [b]"There?"[/b] He asked, pointing a finger at the narrow pathway Myu was referring too. The guardian dragon nodded, pulling at Zaffer's leg. [b]"There."[/b] Zaffer nervously eyed it. [b]"Guys, I think Myu can talk."[/b] he said to everyone else. Aurora rolled her eyes. [b]"Duh, all dragons can talk as long as they learn it from someone."[/b] She muttered. [b]"This little fella just chooses not to. Don't you, Myu?"[/b] Myu smiled at her with his cat-like smirk and agreeingly pawed at the ground. [b]"Mew!"[/b] he replied in his refined cat-speak. Aurora smiled back at him. [b]"See? He's all good."[/b] She said. [b]"But if he really [i]did[/i] talk to you, it's probably important."[/b] Zaffer snorted. [b]"Yeah, no duh."[/b] He muttered. [b]"He wants me to go over there."[/b] He explained, jabbing a claw in the direction of the pathway squished in between to closed shops. [b]"But I don't think I'll fit."[/b] Aurora glanced at it and shrugged. [b]"I say go for it."[/b] She said. [b]"You've got nothing to lose, and it's probably important if Myu want to bring his charge with him."[/b] Myu bobbed his head. [b]"There."[/b] he croaked again. [b]"Charge?"[/b] Zaffer asked instead. Aurora rolled her eyes again. [b]"Yes, you're his charge, doofus."[/b] She snapped. [b]"It's part of guardian nature. He's found somebody, something, or somewhere to protect, and will now protect it to the end of his days. So if he wants you to go with him, [i]go with him[/i]."[/b] She repeated sharply. [b]"Um, okay."[/b] Zaffer blurted, turning back to Myu. [b]"Lead the way, my friend."[/b] Myu grinned at him with all of his teeth and scurried away towards the pathway. He stopped right in front of it and fixated Zaffer with a meaningful look before squirming inside. Zaffer quickly followed him, turning his head sideways to peer inside the narrow pathway. He could hear Myu scuffling about inside, but there was no way he'd fit in after him. Zaffer looked at the sky and reluctantly spread his wings. Flying made him feel clumsy and awkward. He looked like a messy big blob beside all those other graceful dragons. With a flap of his wings he took off and lifted into the air, the wind current thankfully strong enough for him to balance himself. Wheeling after the sound of Myu scratching at stone walls, Zaffer flew after him, spreading his patterned wings wide to catch the wind and soar (almost) gracefully with the wind. Suddenly, Myu's head popped up from a blanket of shadows settled in the midst of scattered shops, all closed for the Mistral Jamboree part of town. Zaffer stumbled in the air before realizing that it was really just a shadowy circle of an alleyway filled with reeking trash and murky puddles of unidentifiable substances. Zaffer grimaced and slowly descended, landing clumsily on a pile of cylindrical metal cans, his claws grasping for the edges. Myu was in the center, turning circles from side to side like an intrigued cat. [b]"What is it, buddy?"[/b] Zaffer asked, craning his long neck down. [b]"Mrowr!"[/b] Myu explained, turning his head. The guardian crouched low to the ground, his shoulders tense and wings rigid. In a flash of platinum scales, Myu lunged at a makeshift tower of large boxes and plastic bottles, bowling it over. Zaffer winced as it all came down with a mighty crashing sound, but at the same time, a pale beige shape darted out of the wreckage, cowering against the wall. [b]"Mew!"[/b] Myu mewled excitedly, his tail weaving gracefully through the air. He approached the shivering shape and nosed it, a friendly expression on his face. The shape finally stopped shivering and ruffled it's feathers, slowly regaining it's posture. Myu made a purring sound and bounded into the open, his wings flared wide. The shape slowly and hesitantly craned it's neck into sunlight, and Zaffer found himself inhaling sharply. Beady black eyes blinked in the sunlight, and a slanted beak curved out of it's face, which was covered with tan feathers. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/600.png[/img] [b]"A Banded Owlcat!"[/b] Zaffer exclaimed. Soon two nimble paws emerged as well, and two wings that sat upon it's furred back. [b]"Friend!"[/b] Myu rasped happily, grinning at his friend. [b]"Help. . . me! Small."[/b] Zaffer turned his attention to Myu. [b]"He helped you when you were small?"[/b] he guessed. Myu nodded. The Owlcat made a slightly confused noise, like a hoot, a mewl, and a question all wrapped into one sound. Myu replied with a cheerful [b]"Awraowr!"[/b] in response. The Owlcat blinked at him and glanced warily at Zaffer, eventually emerging. Now that the Owlcat was in full sunlight, Zaffer realized how matted it's fur and feathers were. They were tangled and smeared with grease. His eyes looked tired and scared and the normally well-groomed paws that owlcats bore were constantly shivering. [b]"It's okay."[/b] Zaffer found himself saying in a soft voice, trying to make himself look as small as possible. [b]"I'm Myu's friend. Not scary."[/b] The Owlcat hoot-meowed at him and hesitantly crept further into his line of sight, spreading his withered wings. [b]"We can help you."[/b] Zaffer continued softly. [b]"We have food and water and shelter. Not scary."[/b] He repeated. The Owlcat clacked it's beak and looked inquisitively at Myu, who grinned toothily at it. The familiar made a hrring sound in it's throat and nodded, or did something like a nod, at Zaffer, scooting closer to Myu. Zaffer could feel a small smile growing on his face. [b]"Looks like we have a new friend then."[/b] he mused. [b]"What's his name?"[/b] Myu glanced at the Owlcat, who merely blinked back. Myu's mouth moved in an attempt to speak draconic. [b]"O-olive. . . er-rrr."[/b] he croaked. Zaffer smiled again. [b]"Oliver?"[/b] He repeated. Myu cocked his head and flashed a grin, a very obvious yes in both cat and dragon speak. [b]"Well, don't worry, Oliver will find a very happy home with us."[/b] He assured Myu. the guardian beamed at him and bounded circles around Oliver, who shied away into a cluster a feathers. [b]"So, Oliver."[/b] Zaffer said with a grin, tilting his wings down. Oliver flinched away at the movement, narrowing his fierce black eyes at the butterfly pattern. Myu reassured the Owlcat by patting him on the back, throwing the lithe creature off balance with his large talons. Zaffer chuckled. [b]"Welcome to the family."[/b][/center] -------- [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314@WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer@Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist@Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen@VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130@ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn@Bitterbluesky @RedFennel[/size] I totally flipped out when a Banded Owlcat dropped in the Scorched Forest, they're [i]really[/i] expensive in the Auction House :D :D :D It was immediately clear he should go to Myu. It also helps build his backstory =^w^= SO THREE CHEERS FOR OLIVER!!! Edit: Yes, this is the second update today! Mainly because I wanted to get a Bio Day done, introduce Oliver (who caught me by surprise ^w^), [i]and[/i] have time for a special update tomorrow ;D

(I grinded with Arion and now he's level 5 :D)

Day 53:
"You know. . . we should probably get back to the inn." Jade commented, casting a look at the sky. The sun had gradually sunk lower until it's light flared just above the treetops in the distance, slightly covered by wisps of cloud. "It's getting rather late."

Zaffer flinched. "I was supposed to get something for Ash!" he remembered with a wince. "He'll be really grumpy if I come back without food." Janus patted the imperial's shoulder. "Don't worry, big fella." he said. "We can go pick up some snacks before going home. I still have plenty of gold left!"

Zaffer smiled gratefully at him. "Thanks, Janus." Aster leaped at her father's back. "I wanna go too!" She chirped. Janus laughed and picked her up, swinging the younger spiral onto his back. "So the three of us will go buy snacks then." He said with a grin. "And you all can explore a bit more before going home."

Jade tapped Zaffer as he turned to leave. "You can stay here with the others. I'd like to go with them." She said with a soft smile. Zaffer nodded hurriedly and stepped back. "Go ahead!" he offered, waving his talons at Janus. Jade beamed at him. "Thanks, Zaffer." She said, briefly hugging his neck. "Ajax and Romeo, be sure to behave!"

The two of them blinked innocently at her. "Okay, mom! Chill!" Romeo yelled after her.
Janus laughed and waved goodbye. "We'll meet you back at the inn!" He called as the three of them headed off.

Opal pumped a fist. "Awesome!" She said. "Today's the last day of the Mistral Jamboree, right? I figured we could browse and get some themed souvenirs!" August grinned at her. "That's exactly what I had in mind." He told her. Opal laughed lightly.

"Let's go find something then!" She said, grabbing his talons. "We'll meet up with you guys later too." August said, flashing everyone a sheepish smile before setting off down a different street with Opal. Rikki blinked after them. "Does anybody else have somethin' in mind?" She asked.

Zaffer was about to shake his head when something was pressed up against his leg. He glanced down to see Myu staring at him with his deep purple eyes. The guardian jerked his head in a different direction, tugging at Zaffer's leg. "Here." The hatchling insisted, in a raspy, unused voice. Zaffer stared at him, baffled. "Here." Myu repeated.

Zaffer blinked at him. "There?" He asked, pointing a finger at the narrow pathway Myu was referring too. The guardian dragon nodded, pulling at Zaffer's leg. "There." Zaffer nervously eyed it. "Guys, I think Myu can talk." he said to everyone else.

Aurora rolled her eyes. "Duh, all dragons can talk as long as they learn it from someone." She muttered. "This little fella just chooses not to. Don't you, Myu?" Myu smiled at her with his cat-like smirk and agreeingly pawed at the ground. "Mew!" he replied in his refined cat-speak.

Aurora smiled back at him. "See? He's all good." She said. "But if he really did talk to you, it's probably important." Zaffer snorted. "Yeah, no duh." He muttered. "He wants me to go over there." He explained, jabbing a claw in the direction of the pathway squished in between to closed shops. "But I don't think I'll fit."

Aurora glanced at it and shrugged. "I say go for it." She said. "You've got nothing to lose, and it's probably important if Myu want to bring his charge with him." Myu bobbed his head. "There." he croaked again. "Charge?" Zaffer asked instead.

Aurora rolled her eyes again. "Yes, you're his charge, doofus." She snapped. "It's part of guardian nature. He's found somebody, something, or somewhere to protect, and will now protect it to the end of his days. So if he wants you to go with him, go with him." She repeated sharply.

"Um, okay." Zaffer blurted, turning back to Myu. "Lead the way, my friend." Myu grinned at him with all of his teeth and scurried away towards the pathway. He stopped right in front of it and fixated Zaffer with a meaningful look before squirming inside. Zaffer quickly followed him, turning his head sideways to peer inside the narrow pathway.

He could hear Myu scuffling about inside, but there was no way he'd fit in after him. Zaffer looked at the sky and reluctantly spread his wings. Flying made him feel clumsy and awkward. He looked like a messy big blob beside all those other graceful dragons. With a flap of his wings he took off and lifted into the air, the wind current thankfully strong enough for him to balance himself.

Wheeling after the sound of Myu scratching at stone walls, Zaffer flew after him, spreading his patterned wings wide to catch the wind and soar (almost) gracefully with the wind. Suddenly, Myu's head popped up from a blanket of shadows settled in the midst of scattered shops, all closed for the Mistral Jamboree part of town.

Zaffer stumbled in the air before realizing that it was really just a shadowy circle of an alleyway filled with reeking trash and murky puddles of unidentifiable substances. Zaffer grimaced and slowly descended, landing clumsily on a pile of cylindrical metal cans, his claws grasping for the edges. Myu was in the center, turning circles from side to side like an intrigued cat.

"What is it, buddy?" Zaffer asked, craning his long neck down. "Mrowr!" Myu explained, turning his head. The guardian crouched low to the ground, his shoulders tense and wings rigid. In a flash of platinum scales, Myu lunged at a makeshift tower of large boxes and plastic bottles, bowling it over.

Zaffer winced as it all came down with a mighty crashing sound, but at the same time, a pale beige shape darted out of the wreckage, cowering against the wall. "Mew!" Myu mewled excitedly, his tail weaving gracefully through the air. He approached the shivering shape and nosed it, a friendly expression on his face.

The shape finally stopped shivering and ruffled it's feathers, slowly regaining it's posture. Myu made a purring sound and bounded into the open, his wings flared wide. The shape slowly and hesitantly craned it's neck into sunlight, and Zaffer found himself inhaling sharply. Beady black eyes blinked in the sunlight, and a slanted beak curved out of it's face, which was covered with tan feathers.

600.png

"A Banded Owlcat!" Zaffer exclaimed. Soon two nimble paws emerged as well, and two wings that sat upon it's furred back. "Friend!" Myu rasped happily, grinning at his friend. "Help. . . me! Small." Zaffer turned his attention to Myu. "He helped you when you were small?" he guessed. Myu nodded.

The Owlcat made a slightly confused noise, like a hoot, a mewl, and a question all wrapped into one sound. Myu replied with a cheerful "Awraowr!" in response. The Owlcat blinked at him and glanced warily at Zaffer, eventually emerging.

Now that the Owlcat was in full sunlight, Zaffer realized how matted it's fur and feathers were. They were tangled and smeared with grease. His eyes looked tired and scared and the normally well-groomed paws that owlcats bore were constantly shivering.

"It's okay." Zaffer found himself saying in a soft voice, trying to make himself look as small as possible. "I'm Myu's friend. Not scary." The Owlcat hoot-meowed at him and hesitantly crept further into his line of sight, spreading his withered wings. "We can help you." Zaffer continued softly. "We have food and water and shelter. Not scary." He repeated.

The Owlcat clacked it's beak and looked inquisitively at Myu, who grinned toothily at it. The familiar made a hrring sound in it's throat and nodded, or did something like a nod, at Zaffer, scooting closer to Myu. Zaffer could feel a small smile growing on his face.

"Looks like we have a new friend then." he mused. "What's his name?" Myu glanced at the Owlcat, who merely blinked back. Myu's mouth moved in an attempt to speak draconic. "O-olive. . . er-rrr." he croaked. Zaffer smiled again. "Oliver?" He repeated.

Myu cocked his head and flashed a grin, a very obvious yes in both cat and dragon speak. "Well, don't worry, Oliver will find a very happy home with us." He assured Myu. the guardian beamed at him and bounded circles around Oliver, who shied away into a cluster a feathers.

"So, Oliver." Zaffer said with a grin, tilting his wings down. Oliver flinched away at the movement, narrowing his fierce black eyes at the butterfly pattern. Myu reassured the Owlcat by patting him on the back, throwing the lithe creature off balance with his large talons. Zaffer chuckled. "Welcome to the family."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314@WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer@Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist@Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen@VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130@ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn@Bitterbluesky @RedFennel
I totally flipped out when a Banded Owlcat dropped in the Scorched Forest, they're really expensive in the Auction House :D :D :D
It was immediately clear he should go to Myu. It also helps build his backstory =^w^=

SO THREE CHEERS FOR OLIVER!!!

Edit: Yes, this is the second update today! Mainly because I wanted to get a Bio Day done, introduce Oliver (who caught me by surprise ^w^), and have time for a special update tomorrow ;D
MYU IS BEST BOYE CONFIRMED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MYU IS BEST BOYE CONFIRMED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GWsHFyr.png
@Bluebirdi3
YAAAAAAS MYU IS B E S T B O Y E V E R

Edit: Love your sig XD
@Bluebirdi3
YAAAAAAS MYU IS B E S T B O Y E V E R

Edit: Love your sig XD
MY FAVORITE FAMILIAR
HRDJFJDNSNFNFN
IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

owlcats combine two of my favorite animals in a sleek, smol way.
Furthermore I hoard the owlcat journals.
... I'mma go to Scorched Forest for a bit and get some books.
MY FAVORITE FAMILIAR
HRDJFJDNSNFNFN
IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

owlcats combine two of my favorite animals in a sleek, smol way.
Furthermore I hoard the owlcat journals.
... I'mma go to Scorched Forest for a bit and get some books.
iVesxec.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 247 248