Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 247 248
This is awesome
This is awesome
W0ar35Y.png
WOOOOOOT
WOOOOOOT
017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif Get these at my store! Click! 017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif
@Aetherstorm Happy St. Patrick's day!!! Loved it when you said/typed that Zaffer said that Myu is creepy ;p ___________________________________________________________________________[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2172810/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/3a0YNzz.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2172810/1][img]http://www.zupimages.net/up/17/21/8n44.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2172810/1][img]http://www.zupimages.net/up/17/21/5e7k.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2172810/1][img]http://www.zupimages.net/up/17/21/uwzg.png[/img][/url] My thread link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2337606
@Aetherstorm Happy St. Patrick's day!!!
Loved it when you said/typed that Zaffer said that Myu is creepy ;p
___________________________________________________________________________3a0YNzz.png8n44.png5e7k.pnguwzg.png
My thread link:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2337606
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
[center][size=7][color=#1B8414][u]♣Happy St. Patrick’s Day♣[/u][/size][/color] [item=clover] (SHUSH! Don’t say anything, I know this is late) [b]Day 43:[/b] The sun was a globe of happiness and warmth hanging from the sky, warming all the dragons strolling about down below down to their bones. Clover coated the ground like a green-leafed carpet, giving way to lush grass underneath a dragon’s talons. An average-sized pouch of treasure rested in one of Rikki’s pockets, as she was taken for one of the most responsible in the group. She had also quickly acquired the trust of everyone else by contributing her own saving from her job at the tavern to help buy rooms for everyone at the inn and even contributing coins to allow Jade and Janus to rent out a cove for their nest. They were probably there now, in their own part of town, carefully watching over the eggs. August also carried a pouch of coins that hung from a string around his neck. He constantly casted worried glances over his shoulder, as if afraid someone would feel like robbing a perfectly innocent Skydancer. Opal bounded on ahead, driven by her nose and the various wonderful smells that wafted through the air. Juno spread her wings to let the cool breeze woosh through her fur, and muttering something about it being better than the Shifting Wastelands. Romeo was flying twists and loops in the air, his lanky spiral body allowing him to do so only two feet off the ground. Even Lost seemed to be enjoying the good weather, smiling up at the sun like they were long-lost friends. Zaffer was struggling to restrain Myu as the youngest dragonet tried to leap after butterflies or hunt down the best smelling food stands. It was surprising how easily you could lose a giant, leopard-spotted dragons that acted very much like a cat it a large crowd. [b]”Should we get something to eat?”[/b] August suggested, fingering the string around his neck. [b]“Sure!”[/b] Opal blurted, distracted by something that smells vaguely of maple syrup. Juno’s tongue slid over her jaws, as if anticipating whether she was hungry enough. Myu opened and closed his mouth hungrily. [b]“I suppose that’s a yes.”[/b] Said Rikki with a glimmer of laughter. [b]“The only question is where. There’s lots ‘o different choices ‘round here.”[/b] Juno blundered in front of her, squinting at the different food sellers like exotic birds. [b]“How about something that sells a wide variety of stuff?”[/b] She suggested, turning her gaze away from a stand that sold skewered roasted ladybugs. [b]“Then we can all eat there!”[/b] [b]“That’s a good idea!”[/b] Romeo exclaimed, settling down on the ground. He still hopped with excitement, like a twitchy blue worm. [b]“Then we won’t lose each other. Like last time.”[/b] he added with a smirk. Opal coughed awkwardly into her hand, trying to hide a laugh. There was a swishing of grass and suddenly a shape was beside them. Everyone turned to face a young, pretty green imperial with a soft, friendly smile on her face. Her pale green wings seemed to glow softly with the sun, the bejeweled parts of her body reflecting it back into the sky. She held papyrus papers with neatly printed pictures of four-leaf clovers on them, and a lei that contrasted her scales was looped around her long neck. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=40143035&skin=0&apparel=2561,22919&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]“Hi!”[/b] She nearly squeaked, her voice kind and high-pitched. [b]“I heard you were looking for a place to buy something to eat?”[/b] she pressed a sheet of paper into Rikki’s talons. [b]“My friend and I have a stall that sells all kinds of food choices! We made them specially for today.”[/b] She tossed her head, spreading her wings to the clear skies and singing birds. Rikki quickly skimmed the paper she had been given. [b]“Looks great!”[/b] She exclaimed to the imperial with a smile. [b]“Could you point us in the direction of your food stall?”[/b] The imperial laughed. A very small laugh and a chime similar to a bell to it. [b]“I’ll bring you there myself! Come on!”[/b] She closed her wings and strutted away. Opal and Romeo started after her first, followed by August, Myu, and Juno. The rest soon followed, wearing either skeptical, curious, or very hungry looks on their faces. When the delicious scent of roasting meat and insects and juices fruits and spices seafood reached their noses, Opal abruptly halted, taken off guard. August blundered into her from behind. The imperial giggled at their expressions. [b]“My friend’s great at cooking things.”[/b] She explained. [b]“It’s been his hobby ever since we were little.”[/b] She pointed a delicate claw. [b]“The stand’s right there. The one with the green tarps.”[/b] Everyone followed her claw. A large white table was covered with a dark green cloth, little vines with spade-shaped leaves curling around its legs. A banner with a shamrock pattern hung over it, depicting images and doodles of all sorts of foods. A half-transparent green guardian was feverishly trying to put out a fire on a grill behind it, saying some very creative words and beating at the flames with his steel-colored wings. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=40188281&skin=0&apparel=21805,6025,21809,21806&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]“Clover, finally!”[/b] He growled as they came closer. He held up what looked like charred hunks of meat stuck to a burnt stick. [b]“You stuck way too much coal into the grill again! How can I make anything edible?”[/b] Clover flicked her wings. [b]“Stop telling me to do it then.”[/b] She retorted. [b]“And while you were doing the salsa with a couple of flames I actually got people who want to eat our food.”[/b] She waved at the dragons clustered together behind her. The guardian started at them. [b]“Well, I guess it’s okay then.”[/b] He muttered, bending over to shuffle around in a box underneath his table. It was hard to tell whether his voice was sarcastic or not. Clover rolled her eyes. [b]“Patryck, that means they [i]want to eat food[/i].”[/b] She repeated sharply. [b]“You specialty! Your hobby! So go whip up some stew or something!”[/b] Patryck pulled his mouth into a tight-lipped, unreadable expression. [b]“Seriously, anything would do.”[/b] August piped up. Patryck nodded silently and turned back to his smoking grill, scattering a few flat slabs of what looked like bird meat onto it. [b]“Atta boy.”[/b] Clover exclaimed with a teasing grin. Patryck gave her the stink eye. [b]“Friends?”[/b] Opal asked, sidling up next to Clover. The imperial grinned. “Yep! It’s one of those instances where you become friends when you’re hatchlings, but probably would never have met otherwise.”[/b] She explained. [b]“Patryck and I are. . . an odd pair.”[/b] She decided. Opal snorted. [b]“No odder than most.”[/b] She said, elbowing Clover. The imperial shot her a smile. [b]“Why don’t you get more customers?”[/b] August asked, settling himself down on the grass and swishing his tail over his talons. [b]“It smells great here. Bound to draw more than a few dragons.”[/b] Patryck scowled and tore open a pouch of some spices that smelled of something salty and spicy at the same time. Clover answered for him. [b]“That’s not just us.”[/b] She explained, waving to the other stands scattered about. [b]“There are some wildclaws around here that make excellent kebabs with any kind of meat. Great flavor too. You saw what happened when Patryck tried to make some.”[/b] She added in a hushed voice. The guardian gave no sign of hearing, just flipping over the meat patties on the grill. [b]“Well, we’re staying here!”[/b] Juno declared, waddling up to them. Lost, who was next to her, put in a firm nod. Clover broke into another smile. [b]“You’re all so sweet.”[/b] She trilled. [b]“Patryck, do we still have any honeyed reedcleft sparklers or fairy ear chips left?”[/b] [b]“Reedcleft sparklers are to the right of the cooler.”[/b] Patryck explained, throwing lily pads onto the grill next to the meat patties for some reason. [b]”But the fairy ears are out.”[/b] Clover frowned. [b]“We don’t have any plant-specific foods ready right now.”[/b] She explained, facing Juno The tundra shrugged. [b]“I don’t care.”[/b] She replied. [b]“Juno eats all kind of food!”[/b] Romeo blurted, butting into the conversation. Cover blinked. [b]“Does she?”[/b] The imperial asked, a ghost of a smile across her face and the flung open the top of the cooler hatch. [b]“That’s rather helpful, then. I can’t say I’ve ever head of tundras like that though.”[/b] She shoved aside a few bottles of self-squeezed minty jadevine juice and pulled out an air-tight plastic bag of reedcleft sparklers, their hides glimmering with a faint yellow sheen. [b]“I heard there was a kingdom somewhere in the Shifting Expanse whose entire bloodline has that trait.”[/b] Patryck explained, not looking up as he dropped a handful of ladybugs onto a thick slab of wood and began dicing them with a small knife. Juno froze at his world, the fur around her tail defensively poofing up. Clover regarded her with concern as she passed out honeyed sparklers to the three dragonets, which Romeo hungrily bit down on the second they touched his claws. [b]“I don’t know what you mean.”[/b] Juno murmured quickly, stuffing the insect quickly into her mouth. She crunched down on them, surprised at how good the slightly tingly textured meat went with the smooth, sweet taste of honey. Lost sniffed hers cautiously first, picking off the wings and carefully placing them on her tongue before trusting herself to eat the rest. Romeo had already devoured his, but thought it was rude to ask for more. Clover shrugged at Juno’s response. [b]“If you say so.”[/b] She chirped. [b]“It’s pretty cool though, I must admit.”[/b] Juno grumbled like ‘whatever’ and took her time chewing her food. Patryck took this moment to plunge his hands into a large basic of ice and pull out an entire bluegill, tossing it onto his cutting board like a limp ragdoll. Myu stared at it hungrily, his tongue lolling out. A sideways smile grew on Patryck’s face, and he pulled out his nice and began slicing off thick chunks and plopping them onto the grill. He slid the meat and lilypads off and delicately placed them on thin white paper, spreading out what looked like very thin sheets of half-cooked bread dough right beside them. [b]“Tortillas, for the non-plant eaters.”[/b] He explained. [b]“Tortillas?[/b] Opal echoed. Clover laughed. [b]“They’re like ultra-thin pieces of bread. Very flexible. You can wrap them around almost anything.”[/b] Patryck smiled proudly to himself and nearly minced the meat. He expertly tossed it into a bowl along with the shredded ladybugs and mixed them up, then evenly scraped out clumps into the tortillas or lilypads. Everyone watched, transfixed, as the guardian scooped the slabs of fish off of the grill and sliced them up a bit more, and added that to the mix. After tossing aside a few jars of seaberry jam, Patryck came back up with a bottle of some sort of thick cream made of peaches and ivy leaves. He squired a stroke of that onto all of the weird mix-ups of food made of lilypads and tossed it away like a broken toothbrush, flexing his claws. [b]“What are those?”[/b] Opal asked, sniffing them curiously. [b]”Tacos.”[/b] Patryck replied simply, quickly folding all of them together with expert skill. [b]“I used tortillas for the dragons who don’t eat plants. We have very few of them, so I went with lily pads for the skydancer and pearlcatcher as well. All of them have sparrow meat and fish, though. Is that okay?”[/b] Romeo and August, the two who would least likely each food out of their designated diets, nodded slowly, one too hungry to care and the other looking to try something new for his girlfriend. Opal noticed this and nudged August’s side, and he smiled back at her nervously. Patryck nodded. [b]”All good then.”[/b] He said, passing folded-up lily pads to all three of the dragonets. [b]“That’s be two gold coins for each taco, so sixteen in total.”[/b] Rikki smiled at him as Clover passed her a taco bundled up in a tortilla, and obediently dropped 18 coins on the table. Patryck grinned and swiped them up. [b]“You know for three silvers you can have any bottle of juice.”[/b] He added. [b]“What kind of juice?”[/b] Opal added, as August cautiously nibbled the very edge of his lily pad. [b]“We have cherry, apple, seaberry, or minty jadevine.”[/b] At the word ‘apple’ Myu, who had silently been staring at his taco in wonder, absolutely flipped out. [b]“We’ll have an apple.”[/b] Rikki said hurriedly, thrusting the money forward before Myu might accidentally hurt anything. [b]“And three seaberries for the other youngsters and a minty jadevine for the lovely couple while we’re at it. Zaffer, you want anything?”[/b] She added. Zaffer shook his head. He seemed lulled into a trance by the smell of food. Opal and August glanced at each other, blushing. Rikki handed over fifteen silvers while Patryck tried not to smile too wide while he got their drinks. They quickly made the exchange, and Rikki barely had time to blink before Myu snatched the apple juice out of her hands. The fact that it was made from Green Apples seemed to drive him over the edge, and he began gnawing at the plastic cap. Rikki sighed and distributed the seaberry juice between Romeo, Lost, and Juno. They were more focused on their tacos to care. Opal and August awkwardly held the minty jadevine bottle together while trying to each their food. Rikki laughed at their expressions. [b]“You all seem to be having a good time.”[/b] She said. Even Zaffer had already inhaled half of his larger-than-a-normal-dragon’s sized meal. [b]“It was amazing meeting you all!”[/b] Clover said, eaming. [b]“Thank you so much for stopping by. Patryck would have been driven to the brink of insanity if someone didn’t but his food soon.”[/b] The guardian’s head popped up over the edge of the stall. [b]“Hey!”[/b] He snarled, not looking particularly angry. Clover laughed and waved goodbye to everyone. [b]“I hope we’ll see you again soon! Still a lot of the day to spend, right?”[/b] She said with a smile. [b]“Indeed.”[/b] Rikki said, waving as well. [b]“But we better get a move on. It was nice meeting both ‘o you!”[/b] Patryck bobbed his head in farewell. [b]“See ya!”[/b] he called. The two groups of dragons parted ways, tacos in hand, to search for other adventures.[/center] -------- [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314@WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer@Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist@Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen@VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage@Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel[/size] Sorry this update is late guys! I was very very very busy writing it today ^^’
♣Happy St. Patrick’s Day♣

(SHUSH! Don’t say anything, I know this is late)

Day 43:
The sun was a globe of happiness and warmth hanging from the sky, warming all the dragons strolling about down below down to their bones. Clover coated the ground like a green-leafed carpet, giving way to lush grass underneath a dragon’s talons.

An average-sized pouch of treasure rested in one of Rikki’s pockets, as she was taken for one of the most responsible in the group. She had also quickly acquired the trust of everyone else by contributing her own saving from her job at the tavern to help buy rooms for everyone at the inn and even contributing coins to allow Jade and Janus to rent out a cove for their nest. They were probably there now, in their own part of town, carefully watching over the eggs.

August also carried a pouch of coins that hung from a string around his neck. He constantly casted worried glances over his shoulder, as if afraid someone would feel like robbing a perfectly innocent Skydancer. Opal bounded on ahead, driven by her nose and the various wonderful smells that wafted through the air.

Juno spread her wings to let the cool breeze woosh through her fur, and muttering something about it being better than the Shifting Wastelands. Romeo was flying twists and loops in the air, his lanky spiral body allowing him to do so only two feet off the ground. Even Lost seemed to be enjoying the good weather, smiling up at the sun like they were long-lost friends.

Zaffer was struggling to restrain Myu as the youngest dragonet tried to leap after butterflies or hunt down the best smelling food stands. It was surprising how easily you could lose a giant, leopard-spotted dragons that acted very much like a cat it a large crowd.

”Should we get something to eat?” August suggested, fingering the string around his neck. “Sure!” Opal blurted, distracted by something that smells vaguely of maple syrup. Juno’s tongue slid over her jaws, as if anticipating whether she was hungry enough. Myu opened and closed his mouth hungrily.

“I suppose that’s a yes.” Said Rikki with a glimmer of laughter. “The only question is where. There’s lots ‘o different choices ‘round here.” Juno blundered in front of her, squinting at the different food sellers like exotic birds. “How about something that sells a wide variety of stuff?” She suggested, turning her gaze away from a stand that sold skewered roasted ladybugs. “Then we can all eat there!”

“That’s a good idea!” Romeo exclaimed, settling down on the ground. He still hopped with excitement, like a twitchy blue worm. “Then we won’t lose each other. Like last time.” he added with a smirk. Opal coughed awkwardly into her hand, trying to hide a laugh.

There was a swishing of grass and suddenly a shape was beside them. Everyone turned to face a young, pretty green imperial with a soft, friendly smile on her face. Her pale green wings seemed to glow softly with the sun, the bejeweled parts of her body reflecting it back into the sky. She held papyrus papers with neatly printed pictures of four-leaf clovers on them, and a lei that contrasted her scales was looped around her long neck.
dragon?did=40143035&skin=0&apparel=2561,22919&xt=dressing.png
“Hi!” She nearly squeaked, her voice kind and high-pitched. “I heard you were looking for a place to buy something to eat?” she pressed a sheet of paper into Rikki’s talons. “My friend and I have a stall that sells all kinds of food choices! We made them specially for today.” She tossed her head, spreading her wings to the clear skies and singing birds.

Rikki quickly skimmed the paper she had been given. “Looks great!” She exclaimed to the imperial with a smile. “Could you point us in the direction of your food stall?” The imperial laughed. A very small laugh and a chime similar to a bell to it. “I’ll bring you there myself! Come on!”

She closed her wings and strutted away. Opal and Romeo started after her first, followed by August, Myu, and Juno. The rest soon followed, wearing either skeptical, curious, or very hungry looks on their faces. When the delicious scent of roasting meat and insects and juices fruits and spices seafood reached their noses, Opal abruptly halted, taken off guard. August blundered into her from behind.

The imperial giggled at their expressions. “My friend’s great at cooking things.” She explained. “It’s been his hobby ever since we were little.” She pointed a delicate claw. “The stand’s right there. The one with the green tarps.”

Everyone followed her claw. A large white table was covered with a dark green cloth, little vines with spade-shaped leaves curling around its legs. A banner with a shamrock pattern hung over it, depicting images and doodles of all sorts of foods. A half-transparent green guardian was feverishly trying to put out a fire on a grill behind it, saying some very creative words and beating at the flames with his steel-colored wings.
dragon?did=40188281&skin=0&apparel=21805,6025,21809,21806&xt=dressing.png
“Clover, finally!” He growled as they came closer. He held up what looked like charred hunks of meat stuck to a burnt stick. “You stuck way too much coal into the grill again! How can I make anything edible?” Clover flicked her wings.

“Stop telling me to do it then.” She retorted. “And while you were doing the salsa with a couple of flames I actually got people who want to eat our food.” She waved at the dragons clustered together behind her. The guardian started at them. “Well, I guess it’s okay then.” He muttered, bending over to shuffle around in a box underneath his table. It was hard to tell whether his voice was sarcastic or not.

Clover rolled her eyes. “Patryck, that means they want to eat food.” She repeated sharply. “You specialty! Your hobby! So go whip up some stew or something!” Patryck pulled his mouth into a tight-lipped, unreadable expression. “Seriously, anything would do.” August piped up. Patryck nodded silently and turned back to his smoking grill, scattering a few flat slabs of what looked like bird meat onto it. “Atta boy.” Clover exclaimed with a teasing grin. Patryck gave her the stink eye.

“Friends?” Opal asked, sidling up next to Clover. The imperial grinned. “Yep! It’s one of those instances where you become friends when you’re hatchlings, but probably would never have met otherwise.”[/b] She explained. “Patryck and I are. . . an odd pair.” She decided. Opal snorted. “No odder than most.” She said, elbowing Clover. The imperial shot her a smile.

“Why don’t you get more customers?” August asked, settling himself down on the grass and swishing his tail over his talons. “It smells great here. Bound to draw more than a few dragons.” Patryck scowled and tore open a pouch of some spices that smelled of something salty and spicy at the same time. Clover answered for him.

“That’s not just us.” She explained, waving to the other stands scattered about. “There are some wildclaws around here that make excellent kebabs with any kind of meat. Great flavor too. You saw what happened when Patryck tried to make some.” She added in a hushed voice. The guardian gave no sign of hearing, just flipping over the meat patties on the grill.

“Well, we’re staying here!” Juno declared, waddling up to them. Lost, who was next to her, put in a firm nod. Clover broke into another smile. “You’re all so sweet.” She trilled. “Patryck, do we still have any honeyed reedcleft sparklers or fairy ear chips left?”

“Reedcleft sparklers are to the right of the cooler.” Patryck explained, throwing lily pads onto the grill next to the meat patties for some reason. ”But the fairy ears are out.” Clover frowned. “We don’t have any plant-specific foods ready right now.” She explained, facing Juno The tundra shrugged. “I don’t care.” She replied. “Juno eats all kind of food!” Romeo blurted, butting into the conversation.

Cover blinked. “Does she?” The imperial asked, a ghost of a smile across her face and the flung open the top of the cooler hatch. “That’s rather helpful, then. I can’t say I’ve ever head of tundras like that though.” She shoved aside a few bottles of self-squeezed minty jadevine juice and pulled out an air-tight plastic bag of reedcleft sparklers, their hides glimmering with a faint yellow sheen.

“I heard there was a kingdom somewhere in the Shifting Expanse whose entire bloodline has that trait.” Patryck explained, not looking up as he dropped a handful of ladybugs onto a thick slab of wood and began dicing them with a small knife. Juno froze at his world, the fur around her tail defensively poofing up. Clover regarded her with concern as she passed out honeyed sparklers to the three dragonets, which Romeo hungrily bit down on the second they touched his claws.

“I don’t know what you mean.” Juno murmured quickly, stuffing the insect quickly into her mouth. She crunched down on them, surprised at how good the slightly tingly textured meat went with the smooth, sweet taste of honey. Lost sniffed hers cautiously first, picking off the wings and carefully placing them on her tongue before trusting herself to eat the rest. Romeo had already devoured his, but thought it was rude to ask for more.

Clover shrugged at Juno’s response. “If you say so.” She chirped. “It’s pretty cool though, I must admit.” Juno grumbled like ‘whatever’ and took her time chewing her food. Patryck took this moment to plunge his hands into a large basic of ice and pull out an entire bluegill, tossing it onto his cutting board like a limp ragdoll.

Myu stared at it hungrily, his tongue lolling out. A sideways smile grew on Patryck’s face, and he pulled out his nice and began slicing off thick chunks and plopping them onto the grill. He slid the meat and lilypads off and delicately placed them on thin white paper, spreading out what looked like very thin sheets of half-cooked bread dough right beside them. “Tortillas, for the non-plant eaters.” He explained.

“Tortillas? Opal echoed. Clover laughed. “They’re like ultra-thin pieces of bread. Very flexible. You can wrap them around almost anything.” Patryck smiled proudly to himself and nearly minced the meat. He expertly tossed it into a bowl along with the shredded ladybugs and mixed them up, then evenly scraped out clumps into the tortillas or lilypads.

Everyone watched, transfixed, as the guardian scooped the slabs of fish off of the grill and sliced them up a bit more, and added that to the mix. After tossing aside a few jars of seaberry jam, Patryck came back up with a bottle of some sort of thick cream made of peaches and ivy leaves. He squired a stroke of that onto all of the weird mix-ups of food made of lilypads and tossed it away like a broken toothbrush, flexing his claws.

“What are those?” Opal asked, sniffing them curiously. ”Tacos.” Patryck replied simply, quickly folding all of them together with expert skill. “I used tortillas for the dragons who don’t eat plants. We have very few of them, so I went with lily pads for the skydancer and pearlcatcher as well. All of them have sparrow meat and fish, though. Is that okay?”

Romeo and August, the two who would least likely each food out of their designated diets, nodded slowly, one too hungry to care and the other looking to try something new for his girlfriend. Opal noticed this and nudged August’s side, and he smiled back at her nervously. Patryck nodded. ”All good then.” He said, passing folded-up lily pads to all three of the dragonets. “That’s be two gold coins for each taco, so sixteen in total.” Rikki smiled at him as Clover passed her a taco bundled up in a tortilla, and obediently dropped 18 coins on the table. Patryck grinned and swiped them up.

“You know for three silvers you can have any bottle of juice.” He added. “What kind of juice?” Opal added, as August cautiously nibbled the very edge of his lily pad. “We have cherry, apple, seaberry, or minty jadevine.”

At the word ‘apple’ Myu, who had silently been staring at his taco in wonder, absolutely flipped out. “We’ll have an apple.” Rikki said hurriedly, thrusting the money forward before Myu might accidentally hurt anything. “And three seaberries for the other youngsters and a minty jadevine for the lovely couple while we’re at it. Zaffer, you want anything?” She added. Zaffer shook his head. He seemed lulled into a trance by the smell of food. Opal and August glanced at each other, blushing.

Rikki handed over fifteen silvers while Patryck tried not to smile too wide while he got their drinks. They quickly made the exchange, and Rikki barely had time to blink before Myu snatched the apple juice out of her hands. The fact that it was made from Green Apples seemed to drive him over the edge, and he began gnawing at the plastic cap.

Rikki sighed and distributed the seaberry juice between Romeo, Lost, and Juno. They were more focused on their tacos to care. Opal and August awkwardly held the minty jadevine bottle together while trying to each their food. Rikki laughed at their expressions. “You all seem to be having a good time.” She said. Even Zaffer had already inhaled half of his larger-than-a-normal-dragon’s sized meal.

“It was amazing meeting you all!” Clover said, eaming. “Thank you so much for stopping by. Patryck would have been driven to the brink of insanity if someone didn’t but his food soon.” The guardian’s head popped up over the edge of the stall. “Hey!” He snarled, not looking particularly angry. Clover laughed and waved goodbye to everyone.

“I hope we’ll see you again soon! Still a lot of the day to spend, right?” She said with a smile. “Indeed.” Rikki said, waving as well. “But we better get a move on. It was nice meeting both ‘o you!” Patryck bobbed his head in farewell. “See ya!” he called. The two groups of dragons parted ways, tacos in hand, to search for other adventures.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314@WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer@Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist@Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen@VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage@Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel
Sorry this update is late guys! I was very very very busy writing it today ^^’
@Aetherstorm
....okay, but I'm really hungry now.
I DONT CARE THAT THEY'RE BUGS I WANT SOME HONEYED SPARKLERS.

@Aetherstorm
....okay, but I'm really hungry now.
I DONT CARE THAT THEY'RE BUGS I WANT SOME HONEYED SPARKLERS.

iVesxec.png
@CrAZDragon
ME TOO 'CUZ THEY'RE SPARKLY AND HONEYED AND I LIKE CHICKEN

(. . . that's what people say bugs taste like, right?)
@CrAZDragon
ME TOO 'CUZ THEY'RE SPARKLY AND HONEYED AND I LIKE CHICKEN

(. . . that's what people say bugs taste like, right?)
@Aetherstorm
(I have no idea... I ate crickets once but it was so long ago I don't remember what they tasted like)
@Aetherstorm
(I have no idea... I ate crickets once but it was so long ago I don't remember what they tasted like)
iVesxec.png
Oh geez

Guess who's going to play Fairgrounds to get more money ;-;
Oh geez

Guess who's going to play Fairgrounds to get more money ;-;
apple.png
@Vyxen
Hmm. . .
*points finger*

(Me too though, honestly ^^')
@Vyxen
Hmm. . .
*points finger*

(Me too though, honestly ^^')
[center] [item=Fool's Gold] (Bio Day! It’s been awhile, I know ^^’) [b]Bio Day:[/b] [quote name=Myu] First things first: Myu likes cats. Myu likes apple juice. Myu likes cardboard boxes. Myu is a rather odd dragon. His origins are unknown, as the youngest he’s been seen by another dragon was a mewling pathetic hatchling shivering on a swathe of cardboard in the dead of night. He’s ‘lived’ in Rivermouth for as long as anyone can remember, scavenging from boxes and fruit trees and occasionally stealing people’s scones. He wasn’t all that old before his favorite box was squashed by a big shiny blue dragon. He escaped to the apple trees, only to be followed and quite thoroughly spooked. Upon further inspection of earlier mentioned blue dragon, Myu realized the imperial was in much pain. The little cat-like guardian immediately felt sympathy for him and instinctively adopted him as his charge. Myu has been chilling with his miniature clan ever since, slowly growing more accustomed to true dragon culture. Which involves tacos. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39408590] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394086/39408590_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote name=Rikki] Not much of Rikki is known to the dragons of the Wandering Winds except for the fact that she’s really nice and rocks the ‘friendly bartender’ look. She’s really great in all sorts of ways, like being honest with everybody, sharing her money, and even being the only one able to keep the dragonets under control. But even the purest rose must have a shadow. Sometimes she doesn't notice whenever she gets hurt, or gets a little carried away protecting those she cares about. Sometimes, during the darkest of nights, if you listen closely while she's asleep, you can hear her whisper about ‘endless smog and forges of the corrupt’. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39092646] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390927/39092646_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote][/center] --------- [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314@WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer@Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist@Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen@VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage@Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel[/size] Yo mah peeps here’s a bio day for y’all :D I needed to do another one before four new dragons (at most) would pop up ;P

(Bio Day! It’s been awhile, I know ^^’)

Bio Day:
Myu wrote:
First things first:
Myu likes cats.
Myu likes apple juice.
Myu likes cardboard boxes.
Myu is a rather odd dragon. His origins are unknown, as the youngest he’s been seen by another dragon was a mewling pathetic hatchling shivering on a swathe of cardboard in the dead of night. He’s ‘lived’ in Rivermouth for as long as anyone can remember, scavenging from boxes and fruit trees and occasionally stealing people’s scones. He wasn’t all that old before his favorite box was squashed by a big shiny blue dragon. He escaped to the apple trees, only to be followed and quite thoroughly spooked. Upon further inspection of earlier mentioned blue dragon, Myu realized the imperial was in much pain. The little cat-like guardian immediately felt sympathy for him and instinctively adopted him as his charge. Myu has been chilling with his miniature clan ever since, slowly growing more accustomed to true dragon culture.
Which involves tacos.

39408590_350.png

Rikki wrote:
Not much of Rikki is known to the dragons of the Wandering Winds except for the fact that she’s really nice and rocks the ‘friendly bartender’ look. She’s really great in all sorts of ways, like being honest with everybody, sharing her money, and even being the only one able to keep the dragonets under control. But even the purest rose must have a shadow. Sometimes she doesn't notice whenever she gets hurt, or gets a little carried away protecting those she cares about. Sometimes, during the darkest of nights, if you listen closely while she's asleep, you can hear her whisper about ‘endless smog and forges of the corrupt’.

39092646_350.png

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314@WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer@Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist@Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen@VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage@Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel
Yo mah peeps here’s a bio day for y’all :D

I needed to do another one before four new dragons (at most) would pop up ;P
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 247 248