Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 247 248
@Avu42 Ooooooo, shiny! I could totally use that when I made a Laser Narwhals Walkthrough :) Also, try checking out and supporting my new fun thread: [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2388650/1][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/51dc/f/2018/061/f/8/untitled_drawing_by_charlymd-dc4quty.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]The Rawr Flight[/center]
@Avu42
Ooooooo, shiny! I could totally use that when I made a Laser Narwhals Walkthrough :)

Also, try checking out and supporting my new fun thread:
untitled_drawing_by_charlymd-dc4quty.png
The Rawr Flight
@aetherstorm if you look down there's a pirate bio... *looks at Romeo*
@aetherstorm if you look down there's a pirate bio... *looks at Romeo*
017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif Get these at my store! Click! 017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif
@Avu42
Wooah, cool! I put it in his bio for later :D
'cuz I'm busy with next storytime
@Avu42
Wooah, cool! I put it in his bio for later :D
'cuz I'm busy with next storytime
Ye :D @aetherstorm
Ye :D @aetherstorm
017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif Get these at my store! Click! 017dffde-9a7c-11e9-9593-e9db6cf84bcf.gif
So sorry everybody! Storytime is going to have to wait until tomorrow. I'm still stuck on mobile at my friend's place ;(
So sorry everybody! Storytime is going to have to wait until tomorrow. I'm still stuck on mobile at my friend's place ;(
Ok @aetherstorm
Ok @aetherstorm
[center][item=snapping turtle] (STORYTIME!!!) [b]Day 36:[/b] The park gates loomed above the head of most dragons, their chiseled stone bars looming overhead like watchful guardians.In front of them, hordes of dragons stampeded past, chattering with one another or occasionally stopping by a food or clothing stall to pick up some salted ladybugs or a new bandanna. From the multicolored crowd, a small cluster of dragon lingered around the edges, pressing themselves close to building walls to not be swept up in the flood of dragons. [b]"Are you sure that Opal can find Janus and the dragonets soon?"[/b] August asked, fidgeting with his claws. He and his girlfriend had quite nearly almost collided with Lost and Zaffer earlier on, and all of them decided that Opal was the best dragon to look for the others. Now the three of them were huddled together, chewing on some fried butterfly wing samples that were being handed out by an enthusiastic pearlcatcher. [b]"So. . . what happened to you guys?"[/b] August asked, picking wing membrane out of his teeth. [b]"We got separated."[/b] Zaffer responded, having already inhaled his free samples. August stared at them with concern. [b]"How?"[/b] He asked curiously. [b]"I-I wanted to see something."[/b] Lost explain, shredding half of her samples instead of eating them. Zaffer eyed her, but didn't look angry. [b]"She met some cute little dragonets and got a free fortune."[/b] He said matter-of-factly. [b]"Something about blue handsome people and banana yogurt. Something else, too, but she's really awkward about it."[/b] Lost's face seemed stuck in a worried frown, and she tugged at her shirt, trying to pull it further over her wrist. Even with Zaffer only talking about it, she seemed close to having a panic attack. [b]"Well, what happened to you?"[/b] August asked, nodding at Zaffer. He had a very small but very purple bruise at the bottom of his chin, but didn't seem to notice it. [b]"I nearly got caught in a fist fight."[/b] He muttered, almost guiltily. [b]"Managed to knock out the guardian and mirror who assaulted me, but barley managed to survive the crowd."[/b] He gingerly touched his cheek, wincing at the contact. [b]"I ran into Lost soon after and she managed to word her shade-magic and hide us until he got here and met you."[/b] August nodded, as if studying a shiny rock. [b]"So [i]that's[/i] why we practically walked over the two of you without noticing!"[/b] He exclaimed, snapping his claws. Lost scrunched up her face at him, like trying not to sneeze. [b]"We found a nice fae who made ice cream."[/b] August explained. [b]"She was really nice and gave us a bowl for free. Also a matchmaker."[/b] He added, remembering the way she immediately matched August and Opa up as a couple. [b]"Yeah, well, now all of us are waiting for Opal to pop up tith Janus, Romeo, and Juno."[/b] Zaffer continued. [b]"Poor Jade. We left her all alone with the kite stand."[/b] He fingered his robe guiltily, swishing his tail through the air and nearly whacking a nocturne upside the head. [b]"Gah! Zaffer! Watch your tail!"[/b] A familiar voice snapped, ducking out of the way at his imperial tail soared over her head. Zaffer turned and yelped, immediately coiling his tail back as Opal marched into the sunlight, followed by four other shapes. August's face broke into a grin against his will. [b]"You found them!"[/b] He observed excitedly, boudin up to opal and nudging her shoulder. She grinned back at him, flicking her tail proudly. [b]"Yup!"[/b] Se crooned, nudging him back. [b]"And a fourth one!"[/b] She nodded to a friendly-looking brown bogsneak who had joined them, standing near the back beside Romeo and juno, who looked rather rattled and were standing protectively close to each other. [b]"Her name's Rikki and she knows her way around Rivermouth. She'd love to help us on our adventure! We could use the help."[/b] She added with a murmur. [b]"Adventure."[/b] August muttered, tracing his claw along the ground. [b]"Well it probably is one. So, I suppose you all have heard that this guardian hatchling can be found inside the park?"[/b] Rikki nodded and stepped forward, waving her talons at the crumbling park gates. [b]"Those gates look mighty imposin' but they're always open."[/b] She explained, pointing to several dragons scattered about inside the park. [b]"We could just saunter right in. The apple trees are rather secluded this time 'o year. The cherry blossom trees get all the attention."[/b] [b]"Okay-"[/b] Zaffer started, his voice fading under the gaze of seven sets of eyes. [b]"So do we just. . . walk in?"[/b] Janus stepped up, ushering Romeo and Juno forward under the shadow of his wings. They looked very spooked and wide-eyed, and constantly clung to the shadows of another dragon. Their instinctual dragonet excitement seemed to emerge at the sight of the park though. It was filled with tons of trees and precious grass to scamper over. Even an artificial pond to play laser narwhals in. [b]"I suppose so."[/b] Janus mused, inspecting the park as if wondering if it was radioactive or not. [b]"I feel bad that we left Jade behind so abruptly, though. I think I should head back."[/b] He cast an anxious look over his shoulder. [b]"Rikki, no offense, but I haven't known your very long." [/b]He said, facing Rikki. She hummed in agreement. [b]"Zaffer, Opal, and August, as the oldest, do you think you could watch over the dragonets?"[/b] Opal beamed and saluted Janus, straightening her posture.[b] "Of course, General Noodle Man!"[/b] She chirped with a teasing smile. August eyed her, trying not to laugh and look sincere. Zaffer nodded, the look on his face revealing he was weighing the consequences of being in charge. Janus smiled at them gratefully. [b]"Thank you."[/b] He said, nodding in farewell, right before turning tail and bolting down the street they had come from. Zaffer fiddling with his claws, surveying the other dragons, who were all very, very short to him. [b]"So, we walk it?"[/b] He guessed. Opal snorted with laughed and grabbed August's hand, bounding past Zaffer. [b]"Of course we do!"[/b] He chirped with a grin spread wide on her iridescent face. [b]"Now, onwards to the realm of apple trees!"[/b][/center] ----- [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel[/size] Oki doki! Here's the current storytime XD They'll find Myu tomorrow and do the whole naming shenanigan. And then the [i]real[/i] plot starts! [size=1]After they go back and find Jade and everything. . .[/size] More cameo appearances next update ^w^

(STORYTIME!!!)

Day 36:
The park gates loomed above the head of most dragons, their chiseled stone bars looming overhead like watchful guardians.In front of them, hordes of dragons stampeded past, chattering with one another or occasionally stopping by a food or clothing stall to pick up some salted ladybugs or a new bandanna.

From the multicolored crowd, a small cluster of dragon lingered around the edges, pressing themselves close to building walls to not be swept up in the flood of dragons. "Are you sure that Opal can find Janus and the dragonets soon?" August asked, fidgeting with his claws. He and his girlfriend had quite nearly almost collided with Lost and Zaffer earlier on, and all of them decided that Opal was the best dragon to look for the others.

Now the three of them were huddled together, chewing on some fried butterfly wing samples that were being handed out by an enthusiastic pearlcatcher. "So. . . what happened to you guys?" August asked, picking wing membrane out of his teeth. "We got separated." Zaffer responded, having already inhaled his free samples. August stared at them with concern. "How?" He asked curiously.

"I-I wanted to see something." Lost explain, shredding half of her samples instead of eating them. Zaffer eyed her, but didn't look angry. "She met some cute little dragonets and got a free fortune." He said matter-of-factly. "Something about blue handsome people and banana yogurt. Something else, too, but she's really awkward about it." Lost's face seemed stuck in a worried frown, and she tugged at her shirt, trying to pull it further over her wrist. Even with Zaffer only talking about it, she seemed close to having a panic attack.

"Well, what happened to you?" August asked, nodding at Zaffer. He had a very small but very purple bruise at the bottom of his chin, but didn't seem to notice it. "I nearly got caught in a fist fight." He muttered, almost guiltily. "Managed to knock out the guardian and mirror who assaulted me, but barley managed to survive the crowd." He gingerly touched his cheek, wincing at the contact.

"I ran into Lost soon after and she managed to word her shade-magic and hide us until he got here and met you." August nodded, as if studying a shiny rock. "So that's why we practically walked over the two of you without noticing!" He exclaimed, snapping his claws. Lost scrunched up her face at him, like trying not to sneeze.

"We found a nice fae who made ice cream." August explained. "She was really nice and gave us a bowl for free. Also a matchmaker." He added, remembering the way she immediately matched August and Opa up as a couple.

"Yeah, well, now all of us are waiting for Opal to pop up tith Janus, Romeo, and Juno." Zaffer continued. "Poor Jade. We left her all alone with the kite stand." He fingered his robe guiltily, swishing his tail through the air and nearly whacking a nocturne upside the head.

"Gah! Zaffer! Watch your tail!" A familiar voice snapped, ducking out of the way at his imperial tail soared over her head. Zaffer turned and yelped, immediately coiling his tail back as Opal marched into the sunlight, followed by four other shapes. August's face broke into a grin against his will. "You found them!" He observed excitedly, boudin up to opal and nudging her shoulder.

She grinned back at him, flicking her tail proudly. "Yup!" Se crooned, nudging him back. "And a fourth one!" She nodded to a friendly-looking brown bogsneak who had joined them, standing near the back beside Romeo and juno, who looked rather rattled and were standing protectively close to each other. "Her name's Rikki and she knows her way around Rivermouth. She'd love to help us on our adventure! We could use the help." She added with a murmur.

"Adventure." August muttered, tracing his claw along the ground. "Well it probably is one. So, I suppose you all have heard that this guardian hatchling can be found inside the park?" Rikki nodded and stepped forward, waving her talons at the crumbling park gates. "Those gates look mighty imposin' but they're always open." She explained, pointing to several dragons scattered about inside the park. "We could just saunter right in. The apple trees are rather secluded this time 'o year. The cherry blossom trees get all the attention."

"Okay-" Zaffer started, his voice fading under the gaze of seven sets of eyes. "So do we just. . . walk in?" Janus stepped up, ushering Romeo and Juno forward under the shadow of his wings. They looked very spooked and wide-eyed, and constantly clung to the shadows of another dragon. Their instinctual dragonet excitement seemed to emerge at the sight of the park though. It was filled with tons of trees and precious grass to scamper over. Even an artificial pond to play laser narwhals in.

"I suppose so." Janus mused, inspecting the park as if wondering if it was radioactive or not. "I feel bad that we left Jade behind so abruptly, though. I think I should head back." He cast an anxious look over his shoulder. "Rikki, no offense, but I haven't known your very long." He said, facing Rikki. She hummed in agreement. "Zaffer, Opal, and August, as the oldest, do you think you could watch over the dragonets?"

Opal beamed and saluted Janus, straightening her posture. "Of course, General Noodle Man!" She chirped with a teasing smile. August eyed her, trying not to laugh and look sincere. Zaffer nodded, the look on his face revealing he was weighing the consequences of being in charge. Janus smiled at them gratefully. "Thank you." He said, nodding in farewell, right before turning tail and bolting down the street they had come from.

Zaffer fiddling with his claws, surveying the other dragons, who were all very, very short to him. "So, we walk it?" He guessed. Opal snorted with laughed and grabbed August's hand, bounding past Zaffer. "Of course we do!" He chirped with a grin spread wide on her iridescent face. "Now, onwards to the realm of apple trees!"

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel
Oki doki! Here's the current storytime XD
They'll find Myu tomorrow and do the whole naming shenanigan. And then the real plot starts! After they go back and find Jade and everything. . .

More cameo appearances next update ^w^
General Noodle Man XD

This is the best :D

They need to find myu - the box guardian XD is his charge a box?

@aetherstorm
General Noodle Man XD

This is the best :D

They need to find myu - the box guardian XD is his charge a box?

@aetherstorm
@Avu42 [center][size=5]Box[/size][/center] [img]http://freepngimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/cardboard-box-transparent-image.png[/img] [center][size=5]ALL THE BOX[/size][/center] [s]Now I need to get someone to photoshop Myu inside a box[/s]
@Avu42
Box
cardboard-box-transparent-image.png
ALL THE BOX

Now I need to get someone to photoshop Myu inside a box
@aetherstorm HE LIVES IN DA BOX
@aetherstorm HE LIVES IN DA BOX
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 247 248